Request chatbox bans here

Need help or are you having a problem with something in this forum? Ask here!
Post Reply
User avatar
KaitoKid
VIP
Posts: 754
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:53 pm
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by KaitoKid »

ok i just had a look at your post history and it seems quite obvious you are in a bad point of your life so i forgive you

to go from this https://gyazo.com/e5ffdd1409755e4dc182edaa84d715ac to your current status i understand if you are having problems you can add me on steam to discuss and if you are feeling suicidal at all know that the neonDragon community is here to help you my friend.
Spoiler!
this is not a troll im actually serious
i will forgive you and stop annoying you hopefully you can move on in life and be in a better place keep preaching brother

once again i am serious dont wave this off as a provocation or anything my friend
STEAM_0:0:51774830
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 182 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by Lien~ »

Just leave each other alone please. I can't be bothered having to deal with this constant reporting business. Ignore each other, grow a thicker skin or whatever. Anything that would prevent me from having to deal with this thin skin stuff. Thank you.
User avatar
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 281 times
Been thanked: 155 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by ZeRo#1 »

!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! wrote:Name: Faris
Date and time: Like 10:45pm and 11pm (UTC+1)

This guy got banned from waschera for cheating = speedhack and like 20 times for banevading in like 10minutes.
Now he show his next behaviour in the forum and thought he need to start talking about my mum or sister...he misspelled bhenchod = bhainchoid as you can see in the ss where i asked him and he clearly laughed if i catched him with my question.

http://imgur.com/a/n9fim

Best regards Leo
Since Lien didn't saw it or just ignored it.
BUMP!

Edit:
Found something more http://imgur.com/a/DLPTO
Last edited by ZeRo#1 on Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Cruxell
VIP
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by Cruxell »

!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! wrote:
!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! wrote:Name: Faris
Date and time: Like 10:45pm and 11pm (UTC+1)

This guy got banned from waschera for cheating = speedhack and like 20 times for banevading in like 10minutes.
Now he show his next behaviour in the forum and thought he need to start talking about my mum or sister...he misspelled bhenchod = bhainchoid as you can see in the ss where i asked him and he clearly laughed if i catched him with my question.

http://imgur.com/a/n9fim

Best regards Leo
Since Lien didn't saw it or just ignored it.

BUMP!
She ignored all recent reports, so that this is resolved peacefully instead of banning people. Just talk to him and sort it like men.
User avatar
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 281 times
Been thanked: 155 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by ZeRo#1 »

K0ntRa wrote:
!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! wrote:
!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! wrote:Name: Faris
Date and time: Like 10:45pm and 11pm (UTC+1)

This guy got banned from waschera for cheating = speedhack and like 20 times for banevading in like 10minutes.
Now he show his next behaviour in the forum and thought he need to start talking about my mum or sister...he misspelled bhenchod = bhainchoid as you can see in the ss where i asked him and he clearly laughed if i catched him with my question.

http://imgur.com/a/n9fim

Best regards Leo
Since Lien didn't saw it or just ignored it.

BUMP!
She ignored all recent reports, so that this is resolved peacefully instead of banning people. Just talk to him and sort it like men.
Im pretty sure she didn't saw it and i also added a new one in it. Btw this words from you made me laughing. I think a better decission is to let the admins handle the post, or maybe i missed that you are one now (admin).
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 182 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by Lien~ »

!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:
!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! wrote:
!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! wrote:Name: Faris
Date and time: Like 10:45pm and 11pm (UTC+1)

This guy got banned from waschera for cheating = speedhack and like 20 times for banevading in like 10minutes.
Now he show his next behaviour in the forum and thought he need to start talking about my mum or sister...he misspelled bhenchod = bhainchoid as you can see in the ss where i asked him and he clearly laughed if i catched him with my question.

http://imgur.com/a/n9fim

Best regards Leo
Since Lien didn't saw it or just ignored it.

BUMP!
She ignored all recent reports, so that this is resolved peacefully instead of banning people. Just talk to him and sort it like men.
Im pretty sure she didn't saw it and i also added a new one in it. Btw this words from you made me laughing. I think a better decission is to let the admins handle the post, or maybe i missed that you are one now (admin).
Indeed I had not seen it, my apologies!

However, the proof provided is not enough to ban him on the forums/from the chatbox. Collect more and report him again, then I will reconsider.
User avatar
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 281 times
Been thanked: 155 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Lien~ wrote:
!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:
!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! wrote:
!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! wrote:Name: Faris
Date and time: Like 10:45pm and 11pm (UTC+1)

This guy got banned from waschera for cheating = speedhack and like 20 times for banevading in like 10minutes.
Now he show his next behaviour in the forum and thought he need to start talking about my mum or sister...he misspelled bhenchod = bhainchoid as you can see in the ss where i asked him and he clearly laughed if i catched him with my question.

http://imgur.com/a/n9fim

Best regards Leo
Since Lien didn't saw it or just ignored it.

BUMP!
She ignored all recent reports, so that this is resolved peacefully instead of banning people. Just talk to him and sort it like men.
Im pretty sure she didn't saw it and i also added a new one in it. Btw this words from you made me laughing. I think a better decission is to let the admins handle the post, or maybe i missed that you are one now (admin).
Indeed I had not seen it, my apologies!

However, the proof provided is not enough to ban him on the forums/from the chatbox. Collect more and report him again, then I will reconsider.
So it is okay that he call me a sister fucker? Not bad and wait here are more proofs http://imgur.com/a/oRHeL and i dint said anything in the cb.
And here somthing racist from him http://imgur.com/a/DLPTO
Sometimes your words "not enough for a ban" i dont understand...i don't like that being unrespectfull towards me specially if it goes against my family in a gaming community. That's not acceptable and to stay calm then makes it very hard for me, since i respect and love my family.

Edit: Well lets see when you admins see finally his behaviour to get him banned http://imgur.com/a/4Funf
Last edited by ZeRo#1 on Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
User avatar
Edo ツ
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 6:05 pm
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by Edo ツ »

Spoiler!
kami (GER] wrote:Name (where applicable): freeda_khala
Date & Time: 29.07.2016 1:29
Reason: insulting. ganging.
Proofs:
freeda_khala:Kami
01:29:36freeda_khala:get help
01:29:38freeda_khala:professional help
01:30:18freeda_khala:you're a toxic nutcase who reports anything or anyone who goes against your stupid pessimistic puny little mind
01:30:19freeda_khala:kill yourself
01:31:12freeda_khala:im fairly sure admins are tired of your shit when dealing with daily reports on useless chatbox posts that only you take offense/triggered by
01:31:16freeda_khala:crying over an avatar like a fucking 3 year old
01:31:17xeonn:lol.
01:31:17freeda_khala:get a grip
01:31:19God's servant:you don't really mean that
01:32:24freeda_khala:of course I do
01:32:41freeda_khala:hes a 26 year old man reporting pictures of current world events because it offends him
01:32:59God's servant:ya but you're better than that
01:33:03freeda_khala:oh a terrorist as a picture, deal with it lol
01:33:19freeda_khala:i dont believe in any religion but do i complain about the 80% muslim player base
01:33:19freeda_khala:no
01:33:36God's servant:there's room for everybody's opinions
01:33:50freeda_khala:id just like to brwose this site for once in the 4 years ive been here without seeing cancerous idiots jumping on anything anyone posts
01:34:18God's servant:set an example :)
01:35:08God's servant:you are not a machine man with a machine mind and a machine heart
01:36:21freeda_khala:done enough of that when i used to take this place seriously
01:36:29freeda_khala:but would be nice to play and visit here of an evening without seeing shit like this
01:36:48God's servant:don't let it overwhelm you
01:39:21freeda_khala:omg you know what thats totally helped you're basically a therapist would you mind helping me with some real life issues
He's completely right. Hows stating facts offending you? And half of it is just nD in general. I couldn't agree more with xeph.

You even reported me on a hbd wish containing "victim" in the post, which was meant in a non-serious way whatsoever. Was still warned by Maki (obv still admin even though he shouldn't be.) Literally lost the little respect i had for you right there, so I can't care less anymore.

Getting triggered over breadcrumbs like it's your job, yo
These users thanked the author Edo ツ for the post:
aNNeh
Image
Image
Image
Cruxell
VIP
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by Cruxell »

!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:
!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! wrote:
!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! wrote:Name: Faris
Date and time: Like 10:45pm and 11pm (UTC+1)

This guy got banned from waschera for cheating = speedhack and like 20 times for banevading in like 10minutes.
Now he show his next behaviour in the forum and thought he need to start talking about my mum or sister...he misspelled bhenchod = bhainchoid as you can see in the ss where i asked him and he clearly laughed if i catched him with my question.

http://imgur.com/a/n9fim

Best regards Leo
Since Lien didn't saw it or just ignored it.

BUMP!
She ignored all recent reports, so that this is resolved peacefully instead of banning people. Just talk to him and sort it like men.
Im pretty sure she didn't saw it and i also added a new one in it. Btw this words from you made me laughing. I think a better decission is to let the admins handle the post, or maybe i missed that you are one now (admin).
Yeah they just haven't made my name green yet.
kami (GER]
Posts: 4317
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 133 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by kami (GER] »

BumbleBeast wrote:
He's completely right. Hows stating facts offending you? And half of it is just nD in general. I couldn't agree more with xeph.

You even reported me on a hbd wish containing "victim" in the post, which was meant in a non-serious way whatsoever. Was still warned by Maki (obv still admin even though he shouldn't be.) Literally lost the little respect i had for you right there, so I can't care less anymore.

Getting triggered over breadcrumbs like it's your job, yo
yeah, why would i bother talking or even asking you why you would randomly insult me on my birthday thread? i cant even remember that we both ever talked to each other. and you lost ur respect after i reported you? lol, if you had any respect, you would have choosen nicer words for someone you did never have a talk with. and insulting maki for giving you are warning.. great level of maturity.
Image
Image Image
User avatar
Edo ツ
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 6:05 pm
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by Edo ツ »

kami (GER] wrote: yeah, why would i bother talking or even asking you why you would randomly insult me on my birthday thread? i cant even remember that we both ever talked to each other. and you lost ur respect after i reported you? lol, if you had any respect, you would have choosen nicer words for someone you did never have a talk with. and insulting maki for giving you are warning.. great level of maturity.
Image
Quite frankly, I was told you we're the one who reported the post after I mistakenly assumed the admin had something against it. It was pretty obvious by then that you can't take a joke for shit. I was less bothered by the warning than the fact that you can't accept some pisstake. Lol, fuck me with a gay raccoon...
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 182 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by Lien~ »

Alright, go take this in private lads. Or make a separate topic about this whole thing. Not bothered, as long as you don't do it here!
User avatar
Scorpion
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:54 pm
Location: Netherrealm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by Scorpion »

I should be banned from cb but i don't harass anymore and i deserve ban like 1 year right?
SCORPION
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 182 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by Lien~ »

Faris wrote:I should be banned from cb but i don't harass anymore and i deserve ban like 1 year right?
Excuse me?
User avatar
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 281 times
Been thanked: 155 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Lien~ wrote:
Faris wrote:I should be banned from cb but i don't harass anymore and i deserve ban like 1 year right?
Excuse me?
Look back at chatbox ban requests (1month ago) he came on here with a horrific behaviour...i think he changed it now in a (bit) better way. Also he is banned for cheating and I'm not sure but think 30 banevades.
Just to give you some information what he mean.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Post Reply

Return to “Forum Help”