View unanswered posts | View active topics | | There are 2 pending strikelist reports It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:30 pm



Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:04 pm
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 25 times
#151 Post Re: Request chatbox bans here
kami (GER] wrote:
FNC QuErza! wrote:
Spoiler: show
kami (GER] wrote:
KyuHyunie~ wrote:
Name (where applicable): Kamination
Date & Time: 22h50
Reason: Suicide threats.
Proofs: Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Holy shit man you still got the balls to report Kyu when you straight up tell her to kill herself? Bad boy didnt expect it from you Kami


this topic is not up for spamming. you didnt actually learn anything from your forumbans as one can see. still trying to be provokative in any way and form in the chatbox as in topics. admins should consider adding you into the moderated group.

How is it spamming when iam actually defending Kyu?

_________________
Image


Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:53 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 95 times
#152 Post Re: Request chatbox bans here
KyuHyunie~:
Spoiler: show
KyuHyunie~ wrote:
Name (where applicable): Kamination
Date & Time: 22h50
Reason: Suicide threats.
Proofs: Image

kami:
Spoiler: show
kami (GER] wrote:
KyuHyunie~ wrote:
Name (where applicable): Kamination
Date & Time: 22h50
Reason: Suicide threats.
Proofs: Image


Image


Image

Image

Image

Image


Stop creating all these smaller fights for nothing. There is absolutely no reason to talk to each other if you can't show each other just the tiniest bit of respect. Take it to private if you wanna fight and spare us for the rest. If this kind of behavior continues, I'll have to ban both of you.

_________________
Image
Spoiler: show
Image


Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:47 pm
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:06 pm
Location: SWE
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 24 times
#153 Post Re: Request chatbox bans here
Name (where applicable):Saludos
Date & Time: 2017-10-29
Reason: racism+insults
Proofs: https://imgur.com/a/XFTh3

Comment: Not first time, he also did this in this thread many times.
http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... start=6825
If this guy does not deserve forum permanent ban then I wonder what does.

_________________
KURDISTAN
KURDISTAN
KURDISTAN
KURDISTAN
Spoiler: show
Image


Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:33 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 95 times
#154 Post Re: Request chatbox bans here
KurdiiPesh wrote:
Name (where applicable):Saludos
Date & Time: 2017-10-29
Reason: racism+insults
Proofs: https://imgur.com/a/XFTh3

Comment: Not first time, he also did this in this thread many times.
http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... start=6825
If this guy does not deserve forum permanent ban then I wonder what does.

Already forumbanned, so there is no need to ban him in the chatbox.

_________________
Image
Spoiler: show
Image


Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:57 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 12:28 am
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 49 times
#155 Post Re: Request chatbox bans here
Please ban rap t again at least from chat box, he is spamming it non stop and harassing others

_________________
14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
17:29 - LeoSteel : Ban sunvolt
Image


Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:32 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:35 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 24 times
#156 Post Re: Request chatbox bans here
daM wrote:
Please ban rap t again at least from chat box, he is spamming it non stop and harassing others


Quote:
Name (where applicable):
Date & Time:
Reason:
Proofs:

_________________
Image


Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:00 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 164 times
#157 Post Re: Request chatbox bans here
Ta Ka wrote:
daM wrote:
Please ban rap t again at least from chat box, he is spamming it non stop and harassing others


Quote:
Name (where applicable):
Date & Time:
Reason:
Proofs:


Image

_________________
Can't help it.
Posting impassionately, they say you don't care.
Posting nothing, they say you ignore.
Posting with passion, you incite trolls.
Posting fluff, you say nonsense.
Post what facts, they wittle down with rationale.
There is no win.
There is only slow degradation.
Take note. It is the first and only time you'll see someone in my position make that position.
You can be me when i'm gone.


Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:42 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.