Request chatbox bans here

Need help or are you having a problem with something in this forum? Ask here!
Post Reply
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Request chatbox bans here

Post by Lien~ »

This is the section you guys can use, linked to the announcement made earlier today - http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21677

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only report your bans here, this is not a discussion thread. Use the following form to submit your reports:
Name (where applicable):
Date & Time:
Reason:
Proofs:
Short explanation of some fields:
  • If they are not a member of chatango, you may leave "Name" empty to avoid confusion or add it as 'Anonymous'.
  • As proofs, screenshots are sufficient!
We might be able to ban if we can actually look up what has happened, but in some cases we won't. Therefore, always add proof!

Original text made by x-regit-x, although altered for current topic-purposes. Thanks!
Flath
Posts: 1525
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 141 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by Flath »

Name: Sloth
Date and time: Today around 6 am
Reason: Not funny stuff about handicaped people + disgusting picture.
Proof:
Spoiler!
Image
Image
Image
Image
Name: -Lenard-
Date and time: Around 6 am too
Reason: Disgusting pictures + nazi picture
Proof:
Spoiler!
Image
Image
Image
Name:E1ej
Date and time: around 6am too
Reason: Since he only posted one racist picture i only request that this picture is removed ffrom chatbox + warning.
Proof:
Spoiler!
Image
I would like to have my moderators powers on chatbox too, thx.
Image


User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by Lien~ »

All 3 lads mentioned in the report above me, including querza have been given their final warning. For future references or for those that will try to lay it on ''I haven't read it'';

12:37:06
AmeLien~:Sloth, E1ej, Lenard and Querza have hereby received their final warning. Any more racist, disrespectful, pornographic, insulting posts/pictures and you will get a week forum ban. Btw, this goes for all of you (not only the 3 mentioned)

‎12‎:‎37‎:‎19
Jellow:So basicly lien, everyone just got their final warning?

-snapped-

‎12‎:‎40‎:‎07
AmeLien~:Obviously, Sloth, E1ej, Lenard and querza have now received their final warning (next wrongdoing will lead to a forum ban and more punishments where applicable). What goes for the rest is that they should OBVIOUSLY not post any of that shit either or they will follow, in getting a 'final' warning or any punishments

‎12‎:‎40‎:‎27
AmeLien~:I think I have made myself clear

‎12‎:‎40‎:‎50
AmeLien~:Anyone that tries to bullshit me, will get an instant ban. I am sick of these people posting crap and being disrespectful all the bloody time.
User avatar
E1ej
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by E1ej »

Tell me what Strike I am in.. Cuz remember that I need to be in strike 3 to get a permban...
Image
User avatar
QuErza!
Posts: 858
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:04 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by QuErza! »

AmeLien~ wrote:All 3 lads mentioned in the report above me, including querza have been given their final warning. For future references or for those that will try to lay it on ''I haven't read it'';

12:37:06
AmeLien~:Sloth, E1ej, Lenard and Querza have hereby received their final warning. Any more racist, disrespectful, pornographic, insulting posts/pictures and you will get a week forum ban. Btw, this goes for all of you (not only the 3 mentioned)

‎12‎:‎37‎:‎19
Jellow:So basicly lien, everyone just got their final warning?

-snapped-

‎12‎:‎40‎:‎07
AmeLien~:Obviously, Sloth, E1ej, Lenard and querza have now received their final warning (next wrongdoing will lead to a forum ban and more punishments where applicable). What goes for the rest is that they should OBVIOUSLY not post any of that shit either or they will follow, in getting a 'final' warning or any punishments

‎12‎:‎40‎:‎27
AmeLien~:I think I have made myself clear

‎12‎:‎40‎:‎50
AmeLien~:Anyone that tries to bullshit me, will get an instant ban. I am sick of these people posting crap and being disrespectful all the bloody time.
Why dafuq did i get last warning??

EDIT: Can you guys tell me why i got last warning? i wasnt even online that time... And cant even see any reports?????????????:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
User avatar
Jellow
Posts: 2638
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 357 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by Jellow »

Right...
Spoiler!
20:47:30E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:30E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:30E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:30E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:31E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:31E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:31E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:31E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:31E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:32E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:32E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:32E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:32E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:32E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:32E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:33E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:33E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:33E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:33E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:33E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:34E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:34E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:34E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:34E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:34E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:35E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:35E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:35E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:35E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:35minna:omg endri pls....
20:47:35E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:35E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:36E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:36E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:36E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:36E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:37E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:37E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:37Sloth:FUCK HIS MACRO KEY IS BACK
20:47:37E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:37E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:37E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:38E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:38E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:38E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:38E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:38EmA^:This kid LOL
20:47:38E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:39E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:39E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:39E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:39E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:39E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:39E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:40E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:40E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:40E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:40E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:40E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:41E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:41E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:41E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:41E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:41E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:41E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:42E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:42E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:42E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:42E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:42E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:43E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:43E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:43E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:43E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
20:47:43E1ej:DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
These users thanked the author Jellow for the post:
k1ngfoxxy
User avatar
Replay.
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:01 pm

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by Replay. »

Name: ^_- cika neca ^_-
Date and time: 17.1.2015 19:04
Reason: bad words on him lang ,spam
Proof:
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by Lien~ »

Just a general message to anyone using this forum.

I have just given '23' aka beastk2 a ban of a month for being a racist. Anyone else following his footsteps will receive a 2 month ban, I am sick of warning people. I am sick and tired of dealing with this kind of crap over and over. All of the people that feel spoken to have been warned enough. So, report if anyone misbehaves and a 2 month ban will be given, NO MERCY!
User avatar
QuErza!
Posts: 858
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:04 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by QuErza! »

AmeLien~ wrote:Just a general message to anyone using this forum.

I have just given '23' aka beastk2 a ban of a month for being a racist. Anyone else following his footsteps will receive a 2 month ban, I am sick of warning people. I am sick and tired of dealing with this kind of crap over and over. All of the people that feel spoken to have been warned enough. So, report if anyone misbehaves and a 2 month ban will be given, NO MERCY!
aight didnt want to write to this topic anymore, but after i read this i had too

So you ban 23 for being racist right? so what about all those comments about muslims? If you really wanted to ban people because of racism you would have banned 25% from the community, this is fucked about. People are hating on muslims in the chatbox and the admins dont do shit. Are you sure you didnt ban 23 because he got on your "nerve" and not because he was racist. this is bullshit. Just saying...
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by Lien~ »

EsDeaTh | QuErza! wrote:
AmeLien~ wrote:Just a general message to anyone using this forum.

I have just given '23' aka beastk2 a ban of a month for being a racist. Anyone else following his footsteps will receive a 2 month ban, I am sick of warning people. I am sick and tired of dealing with this kind of crap over and over. All of the people that feel spoken to have been warned enough. So, report if anyone misbehaves and a 2 month ban will be given, NO MERCY!
aight didnt want to write to this topic anymore, but after i read this i had too

So you ban 23 for being racist right? so what about all those comments about muslims? If you really wanted to ban people because of racism you would have banned 25% from the community, this is fucked about. People are hating on muslims in the chatbox and the admins dont do shit. Are you sure you didnt ban 23 because he got on your "nerve" and not because he was racist. this is bullshit. Just saying...
No I did not. I have had to deal with much more of him over-time. I gave the warning, and he continued. Simple as. Fyi, I banned Anni right after as she thought it was funny to write racist stuff about Jewish people. And she got a 2 month ban. Stop making it look as if I am biased, because I am not. As for your other statement, if you REPORT those people I will handle it. I got a life, I am not sitting on the chatbox 24/7 to see who breaks the rules.

Just as a last note. I am no racist, never was never will. I have friends from all over the worls, including Muslims. Just saying...

Also, this is not a discussion thread. PM me if you wish to continue this conversation.
swarleyPLZ
Posts: 323
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:41 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by swarleyPLZ »

Name: Theirry Henry
about 5mins ago xoxo


Image
Image
User avatar
Thierry Henry
Posts: 2589
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 186 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by Thierry Henry »

swarleyPLZ wrote:Name: Theirry Henry
about 5mins ago xoxo


Image
Image
Could you also provide the screenshots of your provokive behavior?
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
swarleyPLZ
Posts: 323
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:41 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by swarleyPLZ »

Stop spamming with no proof, if you feel like I provoke feel free to take printscreens.
User avatar
Lucius
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 846
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:19 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 24 times
Contact:

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by Lucius »

swarleyPLZ wrote:Stop spamming with no proof, if you feel like I provoke feel free to take printscreens.
lek inte smart dem har loggar..
Yours sincerely, Lucius
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: Request chatbox bans here

Post by Lien~ »

Lucius wrote:
swarleyPLZ wrote:Stop spamming with no proof, if you feel like I provoke feel free to take printscreens.
lek inte smart dem har loggar..
Lucius? You broke 2 forum rules by typing that!

I will let another admin handle this as I can't check up chatlog history atm.

Just as a sidenote: Swarley, if turns out you provoked him your ban will be much longer than the previous one given to you.
Post Reply

Return to “Forum Help”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests