Glow?

New Vape

Glow?

Post by New Vape »

That`s it i`m getting bored of the same colors in the /glow command. Add some colors. Same colors every time when i command. add yellow purple, Pink idc which one you add just add any color :(
Cruxell
VIP

Re: Glow?

Post by Cruxell »

People would just be MESSIng (xD) around with them. What is the last time you saw someone need to glow 4 or more teams?
New Vape

Post by New Vape »

K0ntRa wrote:People would just be MESSIng (xD) around with them. What is the last time you saw someone need to glow 4 or more teams?
Last night Point,Bonkers,SmauG' (me) wtfsushi. that's all I remember we were in counter terrorist team and we have a soccer match blue versus red and the colors were always the same :|
The Reporter

Post by The Reporter »

If you want to glow yourself in another color buy vip. More colours wouldn't improve the gameplay nor the efficiency of the /glow menu.
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

well, ofcourse it was a greater upgrade when the /glow command helped out to split ts in two or more teams. but what would other colours give you? do you want to play games with more than 4 teams? (sorry im a little outdated how many colours there are now, was it 3 or 4?) well, for what do you need so many colours? cant you work around it? which colours would be the most fitting to be added.

give the admins some valid reasons if they arent considering to do it yet. ;)
Image Image
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

There are 3 colors. Blue, red and green. That's enough for me. You can split the terr into 4 teams (1 team will not be in color so u can recognize it). Don't think that there is any game which needs more than 4 teams.

Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

There are 3 colors. Blue, red and green. That's enough for me. You can split the terr into 4 teams (1 team will not be in color so u can recognize it). Don't think that there is any game which needs more than 4 teams.
With the creativity of the commanders nowadays, I don't think there's any game which needs more than 2 teams.
wodeen++

Post by wodeen++ »

They should add a section with your name on it
you got something to ask everyday :facepalm:
Everything in this world is either a potato or not a potato

Return to “Trash”