Please Fix Server

JamesDonald

Please Fix Server

Post by JamesDonald »

Server always lag please fix this so i can play on it again its not nice to play on lag server
Starzy

Re: Please Fix Server

Post by Starzy »

It's not the server itself that's lagging. Someone who most definitely doesn't like this community is DDoS'ing the servers, which is a form of making it lagg and eventually crash. We (staff) currently don't know who is performing it so we unfortunately can't do much about it.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience, I just hope it stops soon as well.

JamesDonald

Post by JamesDonald »

Please find th person and hang him
JamesDonald

Post by JamesDonald »

wtf guy servers now website we deserve and explanation and whats going to happen!
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

JamesDonald wrote:wtf guy servers now website we deserve and explanation and whats going to happen!
The explanation is already given by Starzy;
Starzy wrote:It's not the server itself that's lagging. Someone who most definitely doesn't like this community is DDoS'ing the servers, which is a form of making it lagg and eventually crash. We (staff) currently don't know who is performing it so we unfortunately can't do much about it.

Apart from what he's saying, there is not much more I can add to it. I know it's really annoying but there is, unfortunately, nothing we can do atm :/
JamesDonald

Post by JamesDonald »

Lien~ wrote:
JamesDonald wrote:wtf guy servers now website we deserve and explanation and whats going to happen!
Starzy wrote:It's not the server itself that's lagging. Someone who most definitely doesn't like this community is DDoS'ing the servers, which is a form of making it lagg and eventually crash. We (staff) currently don't know who is performing it so we unfortunately can't do much about it.

Apart from what he's saying, there is not much more I can add to it. I know it's really annoying but there is, unfortunately, nothing we can do atm :/
So this can go on forever?
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

JamesDonald wrote:
Lien~ wrote:

So this can go on forever?
It can yes but that won't happen. Temporary measurements could and will be taken in the meantime, but in general Ddossing is something we can't stop/avoid. I myself don't have any fancy function access so I can't do anything atm.
NETTOBEAR

Post by NETTOBEAR »

Probz maki.
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

NETTOBEAR wrote:Probz maki.
Thank you for coming and contributing and goodbye. I'm sure you'll be missed.
Spx.

Post by Spx. »

Get neonDragon to contact me, I might have a way to solving this, if the servers are still hosted in OVHs datacenters.
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

NETTOBEAR wrote:Probz maki.
:trollface:
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.

Return to “Trash”