Loophole abuse

NETTOBEAR

Re: Loophole abuse

Post by NETTOBEAR »

sILAZS#uNLEASHED wrote:
NETTOBEAR wrote:You call me a huge troll I go on nD server like once a month I would love for you to say why I am a huge troll what I have done to be a huge troll.
When I come on the servers people like me 100% of the people on the server when I'm on they talk to me because they no me and respect me apart from the odd jealous members such as yourself and Jellow.

Now please get off my dick and stop calling me a troll thanks.
That's trolling right there. We were member together and you left for an unknown reason to me, everyone keeps telling me you were a good member but all I see is someone holding a grudge. I don't know what I ever did wrong to you because I do not remember us having a history. But when I post something or join in-game all I see is sarcams and attempts to provoke ;)

Just look what a delight you are: http://www.neondragon.net/search.php?st ... 2&start=15

Couple of troll posts and a perm ban is acceptable for me and you no what I mean by the perm ban bit don't you silaz.
So if anyone makes a couple of troll posts watch out because they talk about perm banning people thees days for that sort of stuff ridiculous.
Spx.

Post by Spx. »

sILAZS#uNLEASHED wrote:
NETTOBEAR wrote:You call me a huge troll I go on nD server like once a month I would love for you to say why I am a huge troll what I have done to be a huge troll.
When I come on the servers people like me 100% of the people on the server when I'm on they talk to me because they no me and respect me apart from the odd jealous members such as yourself and Jellow.

Now please get off my dick and stop calling me a troll thanks.
That's trolling right there. We were member together and you left for an unknown reason to me, everyone keeps telling me you were a good member but all I see is someone holding a grudge. I don't know what I ever did wrong to you because I do not remember us having a history. But when I post something or join in-game all I see is sarcams and attempts to provoke ;)

Just look what a delight you are: http://www.neondragon.net/search.php?st ... 2&start=15
How is that trolling? All he's doing is state that you & Jellow are odd jealous members and don't like him?

Ugh.
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Sorry but disallowing people adding "#uNLEASHED" to the end of their name seems ridiculous to me. By the same merit I could claim "the" "~" "*" or so on as my tag and insist anyone who puts these symbols/letters in their name be punished.
These users thanked the author Konijn for the post (total 4):
NETTOBEAR, Spx., Sarah, Spiitzz
Spx.

Post by Spx. »

Konijn wrote:Sorry but disallowing people adding "#uNLEASHED" to the end of their name seems ridiculous to me. By the same merit I could claim "the" "~" "*" or so on as my tag and insist anyone who puts these symbols/letters in their name be punished.
OMG. You are a hero!

EDIT: Is it possible for me to claim the letter A and the symbol *? Sorry, couldn't leave the off-topic myself now. :(
Last edited by Spx. on Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NETTOBEAR

Post by NETTOBEAR »

Konijn wrote:Sorry but disallowing people adding "#uNLEASHED" to the end of their name seems ridiculous to me. By the same merit I could claim "the" "~" "*" or so on as my tag and insist anyone who puts these symbols/letters in their name be punished.
Best post I've seen on this thread, hero.
Good points kon.
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

I dont get all the fuzz we have always had trolls on the servers, never has anyone acted like this to trolls, you do realise you are feeding them right?

Just stop caring and they will stop acting like they do, and for this question Konjin is right you cant forbidd anyone to use a speciall tsg wich isnt the "nD tag" and if you can forbidd the usage of the tag then it is a clan and in that case you are not allowed to be a member.

So stop trying to find loopholes to bann them when they aint breaking any rules.
ImageImage Image
Edo ツ

Post by Edo ツ »

Really? :|
Spoiler!
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

Ok, Ok, I claim "Dr." to be a part of MY name. Everyone who want's to use "Dr." as a part of their name will have to ask ME for MY permission. If you don't do that, I will report you for tagfaking. Now this case is clear.
PiPi

Post by PiPi »

Why do ppl care so much
Med kärlek...
NETTOBEAR

Post by NETTOBEAR »

Bear is part of my name no1 can use BEAR in any way now on there name.
Spx.

Post by Spx. »

Lets try to keep this on-topic a bit more guys, I know, we all want to claim our very special names and tags, but we also want a outcome, don't we? ;)
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

Spx. wrote:Lets try to keep this on-topic a bit more guys, I know, we all want to claim our very special names and tags, but we also want a outcome, don't we? ;)
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Unique, ~ * aren't very unique and it's pretty obv when you try to circumvent the rule with loopholes, it'll count as trolling.
Sarah wrote:I dont get all the fuzz we have always had trolls on the servers, never has anyone acted like this to trolls, you do realise you are feeding them right?

Just stop caring and they will stop acting like they do, and for this question Konjin is right you cant forbidd anyone to use a speciall tsg wich isnt the "nD tag" and if you can forbidd the usage of the tag then it is a clan and in that case you are not allowed to be a member.

So stop trying to find loopholes to bann them when they aint breaking any rules.
I really couldn't give less of a damn about trolling esp not of this caliber, but our regulars do and it's a small minority who is annoying a bigger majority and therefore there's a need to step in and try to find solutions.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

Shadi wrote:I really couldn't give less of a damn about trolling esp not of this caliber, but our regulars do and it's a small minority who is annoying a bigger majority and therefore there's a need to step in and try to find solutions.
It's really hard to find a solution when people is saying different things some people said it's a fun-tag, and therefor as we stated a clan-tag while other people said it's a part of his name that has become a fun-tag, and therefor a clan-tag.

If this was just a "name" and not a tag, people wouldn't have to ask for permission, but since people gotta ask sILAZ about permission to have "#uNLEASHED" in their name, My conclusion in this discussion is that this is a clan-tag, and therefor members shouldn't wear it since the rules are pretty clear about that
Ancient wrote:1.- We don't recruit people that are in another clan/team or community.
and if I am right, this goes for everyone? Or has this been changed aswell?
Last edited by Spiitzz on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Dr. Doofenshmirtz wrote:
Shadi wrote:I really couldn't give less of a damn about trolling esp not of this caliber, but our regulars do and it's a small minority who is annoying a bigger majority and therefore there's a need to step in and try to find solutions.
It's really hard to find a solution when people is saying different things some people said it's a fun-tag, and therefor as we stated a clan-tag while other people said it's a part of his name that has become a fun-tag, and therefor a clan-tag.

Since people gotta ask sILAZ about permission to have "#uNLEASHED" in their name. My conclusion in this discussion is that this is a clan-tag, and therefor members shouldn't wear it since the rules are pretty clear about that
Ancient wrote:1.- We don't recruit people that are in another clan/team or community.
and if I am right, this goes for everyone? Or has this been changed aswell?
I've already given you the conclusion in a previous post.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Trash”