Loophole abuse

Spiitzz

Loophole abuse

Post by Spiitzz »

Dear nD'ers,

You blame a few people of abusing loopholes all the time, but yet you have created one yourself and some people are abusing it.

There is a selected group of people who wear #uNLEASHED (and given permission by sILAZS to do so). Even members wear this 'tag'. You aren't allowed to be in another clan as member of nD, but if this #uNLEASHED tag isn't free to use by anyone, then surely that makes #uNLEASHED a clan?
East Clubber

Re: Loophole abuse

Post by East Clubber »

Why shouldn't that be allowed to use by anyone?
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

East Clubber wrote:Why shouldn't that be allowed to use by anyone?
There's a new rule in general; The tagfake rule stays the same.
The namefake rule has now been officially updated -->
You are not allowed to use another person's name or a clan's tag that's in any way imitating someone else's without them wanting you to use it.
East Clubber

Post by East Clubber »

lol
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

East Clubber wrote:lol
And if I remember correct, you aren't allowed to be a part in another community/clan if you're a nD member
Juni0r

Post by Juni0r »

But the clan dosent have server's so the unleashed members stays active at nD and dosent play in another clanserver.
ImageImage

"I wonder if heaven got a ghetto"
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

Juni0r wrote:But the clan dosent have server's so the unleashed members stays active at nD and dosent play in another clanserver.
If it had a server, it would be more like a community. So if it has a server or not doesn't really matter, it's still a clan.
RazoR'

Post by RazoR' »

lol
Spx.

Post by Spx. »

How come serious threads are getting spammed? If it wasn't serious, I'm sure Spitz would've placed it in Spam.
These users thanked the author Spx. for the post (total 2):
Spiitzz, Edo ツ
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

RazoR#uNLEASHED wrote:
lol
This isn't the spam section, so please avoid spamming bullshit like that. If you don't have anything to post about the topic, then shut up.
RazoR'

Post by RazoR' »

Dr. Doofenshmirtz wrote:
RazoR#uNLEASHED wrote:
lol
This isn't the spam section, so please avoid spamming bullshit like that. If you don't have anything to post about the topic, then shut up.

#uNLEASHED is a fun-tag that selected people use. people do fake tag it but they are...fan boys. that's all it is.
sILAZS#uNLEASHED

Post by sILAZS#uNLEASHED »

It's not a clan, It's just a part of my name and it has become a fun-tag.

It's the same if someone wants to add 'Clubber' to his or her name. If friends of EC do it he will probably like it. If people do it to provoke/harass him he won't like it, and now this new rule gives use a rule we can moderate to.

However I do have an #uNLEASHED page on steam, this is simply for people to get to know each other. And If they want to 'mix' they can fish for people there.

Besides #uNLEASHED players on play on the nD-servers and even if they do on other server it's advertisement for this community.

PS: Nice of you to post it here and not in our private section. Shows something about you ;)
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

RazoR#uNLEASHED wrote:#uNLEASHED is a fun-tag that selected people use. people do fake tag it but they are...fan boys. that's all it is.
sILAZS#uNLEASHED wrote:It's not a clan, It's just a part of my name and it has become a fun-tag.

It's the same if someone wants to add 'Clubber' to his or her name. If friends of EC do it he will probably like it. If people do it to provoke/harass him he won't like it, and now this new rule gives use a rule we can moderate to.

However I do have an #uNLEASHED page on steam, this is simply for people to get to know each other. And If they want to 'mix' they can fish for people there.

Besides #uNLEASHED players on play on the nD-servers and even if they do on other server it's advertisement for this community.

PS: Nice of you to post it here and not in our private section. Shows something about you ;)
2 different excuses... I can just sence the stupidity through my computer...

About the "private section" the reason why I posted it here, is because not everyone that uses the tag is a member and therefor they wouldn't have access to it ;)
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

The name is created by Silas and thus it belongs to him. People using it are those who asked whether they could or not. I am not a fan of using nD powers to protect something which isn't really nD related (such as the tag faking nD* Nd* etc etc). However, due to some people trolling and provoking we decided to discuss it and the outcome was to add it as a rule. This does not only apply in regards to Silas and his name, this goes for all names unless the person the name/part of the name/tag belongs to is ok with the other person using it (like Mati is when it comes to Spx using his name in-game). Using the name is ok, but if you start pretending to be him, doing as though you are an admin it would be classified as rule-breaking and thus punishments might follow.

As for this case and as said to Spx over steam; #uNLEASHED is not a clan, nor a community. It doesn't have it's own servers, no website, no powers, no nothing. It's part of a name, which can be seen by some as a tag (although it isn't).

It is not a loophole. It would've been one if it was a clan indeed, as that would mean that Silas is part of 2 clans/communities and that wouldn't be allowed, obviously.
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

Lien~ wrote:The name is created by Silas and thus it belongs to him. People using it are those who asked whether they could or not. I am not a fan of using nD powers to protect something which isn't really nD related (such as the tag faking nD* Nd* etc etc). However, due to some people trolling and provoking we decided to discuss it and the outcome was to add it as a rule. This does not only apply in regards to Silas and his name, this goes for all names unless the person the name/part of the name/tag belongs to is ok with the other person using it (like Mati is when it comes to Spx using his name in-game). Using the name is ok, but if you start pretending to be him, doing as though you are an admin it would be classified as rule-breaking and thus punishments might follow.

As for this case and as said to Spx over steam; #uNLEASHED is not a clan, nor a community. It doesn't have it's own servers, no website, no powers, no nothing. It's part of a name, which can be seen by some as a tag (although it isn't).

It is not a loophole. It would've been one if it was a clan indeed, as that would mean that Silas is part of 2 clans/communities and that wouldn't be allowed, obviously.
1. If it's not a clan/community/tag or anything, why do people need his permission to wear it? If they wear it without his permission it won't be tagfaking or anything, as you said, it's not a tag.

2. How come you bring in the case with Spx in this?

I got the feeling that you guys are overtalking eachother, someone says it's a tag, other says it isn't. You say that people need his permission to wear it, which makes it a tag, and therefor a clan.

Return to “Trash”