How did you find nD?

capitan pescanova

Re: How did you find nD?

Post by capitan pescanova »

Searching for zombie servers :D then just type /server to discover the rest :)
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

Played CS again in 2011, found some of my old friends still playing, found one of them on a Jailbreak server & remembered old memories of playing it back in the days. I joined & got hooked (had played 600 hours in two months back then, was insane)
M.A

Post by M.A »

I remember playing a jailbreak server when I was younger and then I decided to quit CS. A few years later I started to play again but this time it was surf_ski_2 servers and out of nowhere I thought about the first time I played CS and then jailbreak popped up in my head and I decided to search for "good cs 1.6 english jailbreak servers" on google and that's how I found nD jailbreak and about a year later I joined the forum #startedfromthebottomnowwehere :mrgreen:
I'm so raw
Turn the oven on
Licensed to Kill

Post by Licensed to Kill »

I found nD while playing to myrun but since now its innactive I play here. I was in myrun a loooong time ago.
[youtube]r9neZkjCVls[/youtube]
Batman Begins: It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me!
Harry Potter 2: It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices.

ImageImage
Boab The BUILDER

Post by Boab The BUILDER »

This may sound weird, But after a 6 year break from CS i searched up maps with the prefix Jb_ So that mostly jb servers would show up as it was one of the few well known mods I hadnt played, Left to get a drink and came back and it connected to the JB server, so decided to keep playing and ND servers are the only ones I have played since
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

I followed a friend who used to play a lot back in the days. We joined some server which was full and it somehow redirected me to Jail. I had no clue what to do, I remember being warned by a former jail-member (Dragon) for bugging the doors in the tamama map lol. Anyhow, was a complete different world then as to how it is now.
Veghan

Post by Veghan »

I found Nd in 2010 by searching for maps. I was so bored of the classic maps and stuff that i wanted to do something else. Later on i found Nd zombie map and i saw Jailbreak standing there. Since then i started playing around on the Nd servers.
StRoMPeR

Post by StRoMPeR »

:trollface: how do i find nd? i find it cool when idiot admins/members dont play.I got banned from that idiot Syllas unleashed,no1 banned me before,and im playin 2 years.That idiot monkey is so shit in life that when he logs in Nd ( 1 time per 2 months) starting banning players which dont know,pleyers which playin nd everyday.Its just unfair that idiot monkey with no life which is login 1 time per 2 months ban people like me.I wont play this server anymore i will go play |Fa| more cool dan nD dawg u know what im sayin.many ppl left Nd and joined Fa cauz of ur shit admins/members.And all this cauz i chillin and havin fun with ppl like always. bb nd :clap:
Queijo da Serra

Post by Queijo da Serra »

This topic is called How did you find nD not why you are leaving, and if he banned you and you disagree make a unban request .
xeonnn»

Post by xeonnn» »

I found nD ages ago by just joining from a mate, I think. I just really loved to play deathrun.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

StRoMPeR wrote::trollface: how do i find nd? i find it cool when idiot admins/members dont play.I got banned from that idiot Syllas unleashed,no1 banned me before,and im playin 2 years.That idiot monkey is so shit in life that when he logs in Nd ( 1 time per 2 months) starting banning players which dont know,pleyers which playin nd everyday.Its just unfair that idiot monkey with no life which is login 1 time per 2 months ban people like me.I wont play this server anymore i will go play |Fa| more cool dan nD dawg u know what im sayin.many ppl left Nd and joined Fa cauz of ur shit admins/members.And all this cauz i chillin and havin fun with ppl like always. bb nd :clap:
Ow Stromper noooo ): What happened? Add me on steam please!
Macho Man

Post by Macho Man »

re written third time

i was searching for a new type of mode jb i played in some russian servers the jb it was fun but didnt understand what they where saying then a couple of min later i found nD jb played there for 50hours then i switched to the zombie server and played from that was in 2009 played there for a couple of months then i played the zm and found lots of nice people some are around some arent :)
then 2012 i registerd
then i quit the zm mode and started playin jb again now i am in 800hours of jb and 500 or 400hours in zm :)
Last edited by Macho Man on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[youtube]VVqvSYFN9XQ[/youtube]

"this year you have been 16, 13 and now 14 turning 15, how old are u exactly?"
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

machoZeroSKillz wrote:I was playing lots of zombies until i day i joined a server then i found lots good guys some of them are my bffs and some have quited havent came back
yet Then i got bored it was to easy starring playing the jb server then i started hating everything that looked at me example like my tv screen when a actor looks i punch the wall

JK :)
That was not funny.
el mano

Post by el mano »

I find it from deathrun servers!
Macho Man

Post by Macho Man »

Juliet wrote:
machoZeroSKillz wrote:I was playing lots of zombies until i day i joined a server then i found lots good guys some of them are my bffs and some have quited havent came back
yet Then i got bored it was to easy starring playing the jb server then i started hating everything that looked at me example like my tv screen when a actor looks i punch the wall

JK :)
That was not funny.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY
[youtube]VVqvSYFN9XQ[/youtube]

"this year you have been 16, 13 and now 14 turning 15, how old are u exactly?"

Return to “Trash”