How did you find nD?

Thor

Re: How did you find nD?

Post by Thor »

About 4-5 years ago I started playing, known as the 2nd scottish player in nD, later to be permed:(
#yolo
eDi =)

Post by eDi =) »

the good old zombie server

Post by Emziek »

IIRC a fellow admin from a hns community told me to join the server he was currently on, turned out to be nD jail and I was like "hey it's this mod, I remember wallhacking on one sometime ago" and here I'm now 3 & half year later, still lurking around on the forums.
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Saint Emz wrote:IIRC a fellow admin from a hns community told me to join the server he was currently on, turned out to be nD jail and I was like "hey it's this mod, I remember wallhacking on one sometime ago" and here I'm now 3 & half year later, still lurking around on the forums.
And still having wallhack on? :liar:
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

Shadi wrote:
Saint Emz wrote:IIRC a fellow admin from a hns community told me to join the server he was currently on, turned out to be nD jail and I was like "hey it's this mod, I remember wallhacking on one sometime ago" and here I'm now 3 & half year later, still lurking around on the forums.
And still having wallhack on? :liar:
Sure :P
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
SiX

Post by SiX »

I haven't played CS 1.6 for a year and when I saw my cousin playing it, I wanted to surprise him and I ended up in nD Jailbreak without understanding anything about the gameplay.
Proffset'

Post by Proffset' »

I've always been a fan of deathrun/speedrun and after my previous speedrun server with auto bhop closed down I searched around a little on gametracker and found a couple servers but they were mostly laggy shit servers, then when I tried nD's speedrun out it didn't lag and was perfect. As known on the speedrun servers when its 10/5 minutes left it comes up a big hud message? with like all servers Jailbreak 18/32 jb_flyhigh etc, so I tried the jailbreak and that's how I found the jailbreak and the speedrun I also play other nD servers but cbfed writing an essay haha :)
Big H

Post by Big H »

A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, I played nD JB on my cousins computer. Took me about a week to get the IP adress from him, and start playing.
"A wise man speak because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something." - Aristotle
RazoR'

Post by RazoR' »

Well...to start with, over the years, i played on BHQ, RHB, 247cs, AE, IQ,Sweeties Assault, Fragmasters, Gamerone, TheEuroHangout and the rest...assault servers...i also used to play on Stabbers (Knife Server) , mY.RuN Deathrun, and VManCentral JB, apart from playing on all of them i had nD JB on my fav's list for ages, which i used to pop onto sometimes under different player names which i cant remember, then i found nD's Assault Server when i came back on cs after my 2 month break.

i also remember people from stabbers (my hldj was teh best on stabbers, nuff said) which play here ( i had a different nick, alot of them back in those days) and i remember people from mY.RuN deathrun.
Kwaakt

Post by Kwaakt »

Once a long time ago a fellow admin said to me. Shall we buy a game? Yeah whats it. Counterstrike.. Oh yes lets try it. Ive been playing a lot of assault back then. I dont know the name of that server. Then I kinda stopped with playing cause I was busy with study. I heard that not admin back then playing on a server with a lot of people talking. And he laughed all the time :). So after a month I thought lets join it. That was JB end of summer 2009.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

bored one night refreshing serverlist
Waffle

Post by Waffle »

stumbeled upon a jb map, hadnt tried it out. so entered, joined ct, and freekilled almost every Admin there was, and most of the T's..

good times
Toon

Post by Toon »

Waffle wrote:stumbeled upon a jb map, hadnt tried it out. so entered, joined ct, and freekilled almost every Admin there was, and most of the T's..

good times
lmao
Spoiler!
ImageImage
ImageImage
nice members
sixon

Post by sixon »

Started playing as mY.RuN became inactive.
Hi.
Makita

Post by Makita »

got it from the server list, and now Jailbreak :D

'You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.'

Return to “Trash”