How did you find nD?

Playboy

How did you find nD?

Post by Playboy »

After playing 5 years of ZP I finally got bored of it so I decided to take a break from ZP and play other mods so I saw my friends play JB and I liked that mod but that server was too much laggy and glitchy so I went to GameTracker and searched for JB, the best server I thought in the search was nD so I checked it out and after playing it I really loved it and now I will play till I get bored with JB :P

How did you find nD?

GuuhaN

Re: How did you find nD?

Post by GuuhaN »

Stalkingz
Spoiler!
Antti

Post by Antti »

i found nd from server list
winland
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Post by Pukata »

Found a random soccerjam server with autobhop, turned out to be a nD server. It closed so i played nD DR instead, and oh well... here we are today.
NETTOBEAR

Post by NETTOBEAR »

On a dating site.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

NETTOBEAR wrote:On a dating site.
LOL :lol:
xeonnn»

Post by xeonnn» »

BEST SERVER EUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
KaKao
nD Mapper

Post by KaKao »

I just came back from a break and was going to play some Counter-Strike, I chose a server totally by random, it was a French server (I think) with some fancy map I had never seen before (didn't know it was for a mod at the time). Joined CT since the ratio was off and started to kill lots of Terrorists (joined in in the middle of the round), got kicked and banned within the minute.

Since I didn't really know why I got banned I read up on the mod and looked for other servers to play on, I did play some jailbreak on a Swedish server but it was total chaos, freekills, abuse, special treatment (you name it, they did it) and no admins around at all, started to look for another server and landed on neonDragon in October 2010 and have been here ever since.
RaOoF^

Post by RaOoF^ »

The very old Deathrun and Basebuilder servers. And mainly from a friend in real life told me about the servers.

You want me to go to the law?
What for?
You're playing the Witness, the Lawyer and the Judge!
If you are my Judge, I'll be sentenced to death
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

In my case:

I played ESF (Earth's Special Forces) I played with a guy called MJ Rene who played on Stabbers. So I joined Stabbers back then, where some old regulars and admins are from like Smeghedz, bunny~ and Cookie. So anyway, a couple of them played on mY.RuN (my previous community where I was also an administrator), and they knew nD and that's how I discovered and started playing here. I was following mY.RuN ppl.
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post:
Haffish
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
regit
neonDragon Admin

Post by regit »

searched for fun_allinone in cs server browser, found the Fun DM server and since i liked it (with DM and all the fun plugins) i added it to my favorites. later started playing on the other servers as i got redirected when the server was full.
kreedz/climb, surf, then came zm and later deathrun where i played for a long time.
nBi

Post by nBi »

It was in the middle of 1970. I felt for surfing a bit, and connected to a server ( nD ).
BAM. I found the Surf server. And it was as they say in litterature, "Love on the first round" .
I liked it and played it for a while. Later on I started to play JB.
Queijo da Serra

Post by Queijo da Serra »

nBi wrote:It was in the middle of 1970. I felt for surfing a bit, and connected to a server ( nD ).
BAM. I found the Surf server. And it was as they say in litterature, "Love on the first round" .
I liked it and played it for a while. Later on I started to play JB.
Sense, this make none
minna

Post by minna »

I had played jailbreak on community called VManCentral but then it died. Year/few years later i remembered jailbreak again and wanted to play. Went to gamemonitor.com and searched for jailbreak. Thats how i got here.
Tho Mati said that i visited nD while VManCentral was still on but i dont remember it.
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

When I was in my "Lets find cs mods" faze I googled every mode possible (apart from the ones i knew) and saw there was something called jailbreak. I went to search servers and searched jb_ ... there were 4 servers in total showing up and only one had players on it (6 players to be exact). When I joined it was a really boring map but there was one guy talking and talking and talking (Seargent JJ) and I asked him what is this, he explained and I liked the idea. This was in 2009 and back then not only there were no games in a map but except simon says and cage day there were barely any games known at all so it was fun devising up new games. After a couple of months I took a break for 3-4 months since I had exams and came back. That's my story :D I know there seem to be a little too many specific things but that's cause i have eidetic memory :P
Image Image

Return to “Trash”