Surf gungame
37%
Normal gungame
63%

Total votes: 30
minna

Surf gungame or normal gungame?

Post by minna »

I dont know if this is even an option, but since people on admin meeting topic started to talk about it.

If surf server is about to change what would you prefer more: Surf gungame or normal gungame without surf?
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

Stoner

Re: Surf gungame or normal gungame?

Post by Stoner »

no gungame go back surf !
Marihuana wut else?
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Hmm, since I already forgot the name of the guy who complained about it, I guess it's just you. But if you look at the servers it's full, 31 players.

With the old surf server, it was rare to even have 20 players.

So to all there is missing a normal surf server. I recommend mY.Run, but tbh if you just want to surf around, you can do that too. Since most people are at spawn or jail. Not that hard to surf around for fun.
FaTaL^

Post by FaTaL^ »

Screw gungame,i want the original surf,maybe diffrent maps but get rid of stupid gungame

Bitch
minna

Post by minna »

Its not only me if you look again at the topic i said about.

And ofcourse its full now. Every new server is full at start. This is just a question which one you would prefer more. Nothing harm in there.

EDIT: Not sure if you talked to me or to that other guy :D

Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

minna wrote:Its not only me if you look again at the topic i said about.

And ofcourse its full now. Every new server is full at start. This is just a question which one you would prefer more. Nothing harm in there.

EDIT: Not sure if you talked to me or to that other guy :D
I was talking about some people who said the old server was better. But tbh I like surf gungame much more than any gungame maps. Even if it says that more people want normal gungame. It would suck if it got changed to that.
Erader

Post by Erader »

We should wait a while and see how many players are interested in this mod.

Anyway, regardless of the chosen mod, there will be always some dissatisfied persons. :snooty:
Stoner

Post by Stoner »

i talked about old server yes, a surf ski 2 with 32 players cmon? you saw how the server lags with 32 people in it, you cant play normal anymore, you just threw away the real counterstrike players for some retarted kids that use nonsteam because they dont wanna pay because its free also! (hate nonsteam) if you wanna play counterstrike 1.6 than buy it stupids! its 10 dollar or something and you can play a lifetime!

go check how much people use steam since you made it gungame!
Marihuana wut else?
minna

Post by minna »

Erader wrote:We should wait a while and see how many players are interested in this mod.

Anyway, regardless of the chosen mod, there will be always some dissatisfied persons. :snooty:
Of course. But since people started talking about i was intrested to see what would people want more.

Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Stoner wrote:i talked about old server yes, a surf ski 2 with 32 players cmon? you saw how the server lags with 32 people in it, you cant play normal anymore, you just threw away the real counterstrike players for some retarted kids that use nonsteam because they dont wanna pay because its free also! (hate nonsteam) if you wanna play counterstrike 1.6 than buy it stupids! its 10 dollar or something and you can play a lifetime!

For one thing, most of the people that is playing atm is Steam, also surf ski (the old) barely had more than 10 players on it daily. Think server have had about 30 players for more than a hour. So I find your argument invalid, since even though you dislike non-steam, it's a great way to gain more players on the server. And when the rest of the servers maybe is full regularly they become Steam again. But tbh even if some are non-steam, doesn't make them bad, met some nice non-steamers, and would suck if they left because the server was made Steam again.
For now there will be looked at how many people will play the server, but based on how the old GG server was, and how this one is now. I doubt it'll ever change again, since it was quite popular untill the IP change (the old).
And how I've seen it, it only lags when you connect to the server, when you actually play it doesn't lag. So maybe that's just you? Or a few people. The server is good as it it atm, and hopefully won't change, or having the need to change again.
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

No!
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
Spato

Post by Spato »

The actual surf server won't be replaced. Surf will always be there. Then we can look at options in terms of opening a new server just for gungame but that would be a bit unnessecary since another gungame server just opened.
AIK <3
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

:megusta:
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
FaTaL^

Post by FaTaL^ »

Stoner wrote:i talked about old server yes, a surf ski 2 with 32 players cmon? you saw how the server lags with 32 people in it, you cant play normal anymore, you just threw away the real counterstrike players for some retarted kids that use nonsteam because they dont wanna pay because its free also! (hate nonsteam) if you wanna play counterstrike 1.6 than buy it stupids! its 10 dollar or something and you can play a lifetime!

a ideal server would be no gungame,just surf,but diffrent maps

Stoner i agree,this new gungame surf is bad,it lags

Bitch
minna

Post by minna »

As i told to Spato already that this can be closed cause it wont be a possibility to get only gungame server to neondragon.
And i did not check first that it was already changed to gungame.

Return to “Trash”