Page 1 of 2

Jailbreak - Last request suggestions

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:08 pm
by Granlund
Hello

I thought i would share some Last request ideas, not sure if you'd like it or not, but i thought i would give it a chance.


Last Request Suggestions.


High sensitivity


This goes for example Knife battle, it might be fun to play against each other with 30 sensitivity, if you could make this non-cheatable of course.

Race


When T choses this option a ring (or something else) could appear within a certian distance, and the first of the 2 playing Last request to enter it will survive, and the other one die.


Capital of a Country

As it says, when T chose this option to play with a CT a country name will show up, and the first one to type it's capital wins.


Rambo knife

It's like rambo, but ct / t's are only allowed to use knife - The hp should probably get increased tho.


Guess The Word


Words that has to do with Jailbreak / counter-strike / neonDragon will be allowed, on your screen something like this will show up _ _ _, and after a while something like this will happen _ _ P, and after a bit longer _ M P, then if one of the last request participants write TMP the other guy will die. - This was a very bad explanation, but basicly the first one to guess what word it is will die, and each 7th second or so a new letter will be added, if no ones get's the answer within all letters are shown, no one will win, due to that it will just be like a "first to type the word" game. - Not sure about this game tho, thought it could be fun.

Poker hand


You will get 5 cards, and you will be able to throw your cards once to exchange them for new cards, both CT and T of course, and the one with the best hand after 1 change will win. For example

1. Ace of Clubs
2. Two of hearts
3. 6 of diamonds
4. Queen of hearts
5. King of Spades

6. Ready

So if you press 1, it will be thrown, and if you press 1&3 both cards will be thrown, when you have thrown the cards you want to exchange for new cards, you just press "Ready" - You will have like 20 seconds to make a decision or so.



Game Quiz


Basicly as the other quiz, but this will only contain Gaming questions - Such as counter-strike, half life, world of warcraft etc, or just counter strike.


Bow Duel

The T and CT will both get a bow / crossbow and will fight eachother until one of them is dead - Could actually be just a skin for some weapon but it's mostly for the look, and the new feeling.

Shot4Shot

You could add more options to the Shot4Shot LR, such as glock,usp etc.


Drug

Make so T's could chose if both should be druged during LR

Seek

Create a Last request that spawns a empty M4 / Deagle / Ak or similar within a certain radius, the first one to pick it up will win.

Long jump

I know this has been typed before, but i thought i would include it in this thread aswell, the one who jumps the furthest will win.

Catch If you can

A ball spawns and goes in a random pattern all over the map (Not to far up high) The first one to catch it wins.



Slap Contest


Each player gets slapped by a random amount of damage, the player to survive wins - it's random who will get the first slap and the amount of damage should be from 0 - 100


Gravity

Add gravity to some of the lr's, and mabye also a menu on how much gravity to be added, for exampel i think knife and guntoss could get funnier if gravity was added.



Chicken racer

The T becomes a small chicken with gravity and has to knife the CT's.
All the CT's will be set with 35 hp, so 1 stab = kill, and the chicken will get 50 hp per ct alive or something?


- Thanks Castin'Crowns for this suggestion


Guess the Number

A random number will be generated between 1-100, or 1-50, the one to write closest to the number wins, and the other one dies




- Most of this i've just came up with by my own, not everything, but most of it, and only within like 1 hour, so some ideas might be to crazy or boring, but i thought i would include them anyways -




Please tell me what you like, and don't like.

Thanks for reading.

Re: Jailbreak - Last request suggestions

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:15 pm
by Coby
Some ideas arn't so bad. The rambo knife has been sugested already, you can basiclly just call out in your mic that you want the rambo with knife.
The race idea sounds like it can easily by unfair and not that fun imo.

Poker one I think should be added, or atleast give it a try :b

Re: Jailbreak - Last request suggestions

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:47 pm
by Shadi
Coincidence because I had my first visit to the decc server today and they have race, it sucks.

Bow one sounds alrite, rest nah :/

Re: Jailbreak - Last request suggestions

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:36 pm
by Granlund
I've added more suggestions now, i will keep adding once i come up with something new.

Please let me know what you think.

Thank you.

Re: Jailbreak - Last request suggestions

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:12 pm
by spaxor
Woaw could be awesome to get some (seek) rlly nice

Re: Jailbreak - Last request suggestions

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:08 am
by Gotouda Aki
I like the "DRUG" idea, could be fun to knife people in it, but adding it to the other LR's would make a big delay.
The "BOW DUAL" idea, is also pretty good, even if it's the same weapon as before, it would feel different when it looks different. (If it could shoot arrows it could be really nice)
The "POKER HAND" idea, is also good, would be nice to try that out
The "GUESS THE WORD" is also a good idea, although it might make a big delay (Depending on how long it takes to guess the word and how long it takes to come with a new letter)

The rest we either already got, or would make too big delay, or I just don't like them hehe.

Re: Jailbreak - Last request suggestions

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:16 pm
by Granlund
kallekanin wrote:I like the "DRUG" idea, could be fun to knife people in it, but adding it to the other LR's would make a big delay.
The "BOW DUAL" idea, is also pretty good, even if it's the same weapon as before, it would feel different when it looks different. (If it could shoot arrows it could be really nice)
The "POKER HAND" idea, is also good, would be nice to try that out
The "GUESS THE WORD" is also a good idea, although it might make a big delay (Depending on how long it takes to guess the word and how long it takes to come with a new letter)

The rest we either already got, or would make too big delay, or I just don't like them hehe.
Well i did not put to much time in to this, i actually spent like 1 hour, and i'm adding more as i think of something. Thank you for the time reading it and for the feedback.

Re: Jailbreak - Last request suggestions

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:15 pm
by Thierry Henry
High Sensitivity; Good Idea.
Race; With a timer of 60 sec each CT it's hard to explain the distance of something, that's why you might need "Key showing", There will appear a mini menu To locate from where to where the race will be going (?).
Capital of a Country; This is also a nice idea, just like math and typing contest, This could be turned around too, the capital appears and you will need to give the country.
Rambo knife; If you disable guns for T's it's fine, because this is a really lame thing to cheat on.
Guess the Word; Will take too long to guess, and I think too much coding and stuff around.
Poker Hand; Poker without Raise, Bet, Fold, all those stuff, is something I can't call Poker anymore.., Bad idea in my opinion
Game Quiz; Why not make football quiz, basketball quiz and so on.. The nice thing about Normal quiz is that it has questions about everything, not just one certain thing.
Bow Duel; Probably too much coding, though a good idea, if the coders/admins/... gonna make this it should be instant death in my opinion, though when your done with fighting against your op ointment, it should be auto-deleted.
Shot 4 Shot; Agreed.
Drug; Great idea!
Seek; Too much searching and once it's only one area, you will get to know the places where it can spawn.., Though when they change this a certain period it should be okay.
Long Jump; Well you can already use long jump in Gun toss, I'm not gonna judge further about this, lots of topic's made about this.
Catch me if you can; Just not it.
Slap Contest; This is another version of Russian Roulette, and I don't really see people using this that much.

My opinion, Don't hate <3

Re: Jailbreak - Last request suggestions

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:54 pm
by Granlund
Thierry Henry wrote:High Sensitivity; Good Idea.
Race; With a timer of 60 sec each CT it's hard to explain the distance of something, that's why you might need "Key showing", There will appear a mini menu To locate from where to where the race will be going (?).
Capital of a Country; This is also a nice idea, just like math and typing contest, This could be turned around too, the capital appears and you will need to give the country.
Rambo knife; If you disable guns for T's it's fine, because this is a really lame thing to cheat on.
Guess the Word; Will take too long to guess, and I think too much coding and stuff around.
Poker Hand; Poker without Raise, Bet, Fold, all those stuff, is something I can't call Poker anymore.., Bad idea in my opinion
Game Quiz; Why not make football quiz, basketball quiz and so on.. The nice thing about Normal quiz is that it has questions about everything, not just one certain thing.
Bow Duel; Probably too much coding, though a good idea, if the coders/admins/... gonna make this it should be instant death in my opinion, though when your done with fighting against your op ointment, it should be auto-deleted.
Shot 4 Shot; Agreed.
Drug; Great idea!
Seek; Too much searching and once it's only one area, you will get to know the places where it can spawn.., Though when they change this a certain period it should be okay.
Long Jump; Well you can already use long jump in Gun toss, I'm not gonna judge further about this, lots of topic's made about this.
Catch me if you can; Just not it.
Slap Contest; This is another version of Russian Roulette, and I don't really see people using this that much.

My opinion, Don't hate <3
Thank you very much for the feedback, you have almost the same opinion as mine, the reason i added stuff that mabye sound to complicated and mabye to slow is because only because i don't like it, others might, so i thought i would include them, only 1 thing, the thing you wrote about Rambo knife, i mean why disable weapons for T when you can aswell disable that CT get's disarmed.

I'm glad that you took the time to read everything and so on, also that you wrote about everything. Thank you!

Re: Jailbreak - Last request suggestions

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:19 pm
by Путинтебяобстрелит
Are u gonna add it or??? :o

I thought mati did it and I bet the jb machine is full soon.... I just bet not sure.

Re: Jailbreak - Last request suggestions

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:25 pm
by Granlund
Added more suggestions, for example "Gravity".

Re: Jailbreak - Last request suggestions

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:45 pm
by SiX
Luck Battle
Spoiler!
Rules:
* 1 vs 1 (terrorist vs counter-terrorist)
* Takes 5-10 seconds to start so they got time to move.

How to play it?
* The Terrorist Pick Mode:
1. All
2. Gun Only
3. Mirror mode

All Mode:
The Terrorist and the Counter terrorist
* Gets random amount of Health From 1-100
* Gets random gun: Boxing gloves, Knife, he grenade, Glock, TMP, Scout, Awp, Para (or something like that)
* 50% they get west or not.

Gun Only:
The Terrorist and the Counter terrorist
* Gets random weapon: Boxing gloves , Knife, he grenade , Glock, TMP, Scout, Awp, Para (or something like that)

Mirror mode
The Terrorist and the Counter terrorist
* Gets randomed the same equal of health, gun and west.
Terrorist: Randomed, 41 Health
Terrorist: Randomed Glock
Terrorist: West failed

Counter-Terrorist: Randomed, 41 Health
Counter-Terrorist: Randomed Glock
Counter-Terrorist: West failed

Notice:
* The gun's migth get added with percent or just a random number rolled
1. Boxing gloves, 2. Knife, 3. he grenade, 4. Glock, 5. TMP, 6. Scout, 7. Awp, 8. Para, 9. random double things (doesn't work on boxing gloves + knife)
or:
Boxing gloves 20% Knife 18% he greande & Knife 15% Glock 12% TMP 10% Scount 9% awp 7% para 5% Double weapon 4%
I know this won't get accepted due to, to much work, but it would be cool.

Re: Jailbreak - Last request suggestions

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:50 pm
by Decency
@Six, Your suggestion seems nice, but the only thing I see a bit unfair is, the knife/boxing thing on the "All" Mode, Would be unfair if for example the T got knife and CT got a m4. Nice suggestion though

Re: Jailbreak - Last request suggestions

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:52 pm
by B.K
Chicken racer.

The T becomes a small chicken with gravity and has to knife the CT's.
All the CT's will be set with 35 hp, so 1 stab = kill, and the chicken will get 50 hp per ct alive or something?

Complete the sentence.

A famous sentence will appear at the screen, ex "A small leap for man, but a huge leap for _ _ _ _ _ _ _", and you have to complete the sentence, in this case the answer is mankind.

Re: Jailbreak - Last request suggestions

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:38 am
by SiX
Decency wrote:@Six, Your suggestion seems nice, but the only thing I see a bit unfair is, the knife/boxing thing on the "All" Mode, Would be unfair if for example the T got knife and CT got a m4. Nice suggestion though
Hm, well then I suggest them to pick Mirror mode :)
Althought, this game is based on luck.