Jailbreak - Last request suggestions

Granlund

Re: Jailbreak - Last request suggestions

Post by Granlund »

New suggestions added.

If you write your own suggestion in this thread, i will add it, and of course give you credit for it.

Thank you.
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

All cts getting 75 hp and the ts getting 250hp and its like sparta only knife.?
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

kallekanin wrote:I like the "DRUG" idea, could be fun to knife people in it, but adding it to the other LR's would make a big delay.
The "BOW DUAL" idea, is also pretty good, even if it's the same weapon as before, it would feel different when it looks different. (If it could shoot arrows it could be really nice)
The "POKER HAND" idea, is also good, would be nice to try that out
The "GUESS THE WORD" is also a good idea, although it might make a big delay (Depending on how long it takes to guess the word and how long it takes to come with a new letter)

The rest we either already got, or would make too big delay, or I just don't like them hehe.
And I like the "GUESS THE NUMBER" idea too, would like to see that on LR menu.
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Bixplus wrote:Are u gonna add it or??? :o

I thought mati did it and I bet the jb machine is full soon.... I just bet not sure.
Why not remove the things that aren't used (much), Example I don't see many people do Russian Roulette..
Or make 2 different votes: Which 3 LR's Should be removed & Which new 3 should be added.

P.S. : I think you shouldn't make too much Luck stuff (Guess the number, Russian Roulette), But just make at least 1 so you have a chance against apapaoemama and M.A :D
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Thierry Henry wrote:

I thought mati did it and I bet the jb machine is full soon.... I just bet not sure.
Why not remove the things that aren't used (much), Example I don't see many people do Russian Roulette..
Or make 2 different votes: Which 3 LR's Should be removed & Which new 3 should be added.

P.S. : I think you shouldn't make too much Luck stuff (Guess the number, Russian Roulette), But just make at least 1 so you have a chance against apapaoemama and M.A :D
I do russian Roulete
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Waffle wrote:
Thierry Henry wrote:

I do russian Roulete
Only russian thing you do is vodtka
Image Image
qpad

Post by qpad »

I will keep this simple and try to get my point through by sharing my thoughts on all these suggestions individually.

1. High Sensitivity

Basically what you are implying is that you want to have a normal knife duel with high sensitivity? If so, I would say that's a very bad idea. I don't think the majority of the players including newcomers would feel comfortable that their mouse sensitivity would suddenly change so high. Secondly I don't think that's even possible to code without ruining the players config so they have to manually change it back, or even delete the config? I might be wrong, I am not a coder. But the point is, even if it is possible to code the code up without forcing the players to change the mess afterwards manually, it is still a horrible idea. Some players prefer to play on high sensitivity, thus giving them the advantage because they can handle it better, which would then be unfair for the others who can't control it.

2. Race

It can be a good idea, as long as it's been coded correctly. With properly measured distance and teleports for starting positions. Also making players to freeze for a certain amount of time with timer counting down. Otherwise it would be unbalanced and unfair, and easily abused.

3. Capital of a Country

There is already a typing contest game. Type it fastest and win, just like country game is a mix of saw game. No creativity in that, and it's basically just the same game with different rules. But it could be listed under the typing contest section and people could choose which type of "fastest typing" game they want to play.

4. Rambo knife

Same for this one as I said in Capital of a Country game. Make it optional.

5. Guess The Word

It's just another typing contest, mixed with the hangman. Nothing creative about it nor anything too excited.

6. Poker hand

Now this suggestion sounded very interesting. But there are many who don't play poker, or understand it. Forcing them to take a leap of faith in order to survive. I think blackjack sounds rather better
and more player friendly. Or even just a normal number game where the highest number wins.

7. Game Quiz

Another one of those that could be optional. Though this idea sounds bad and not very newcomers friendly.

8. Bow Duel

Completely useless. The only change is a model for a duel that is similar to S4S?

9. Shot4Shot

Optional.

10. Drug

There are certain /lr games that could be interesting with this. Such as knife duel, spray contest, rambo and so on. Optional as well.

11. Seek

Bad idea, because the time would probably reach to 0 by the time the gun was found.

12. Long jump

Unbalanced. As an experienced longjumper I can say that this would make me the win all the time. Also the server is accepting the command developer 1 on and fps_max on own choice. Higher fps = longer distance which then is = cheat. Fix it or add a plugin that automatically changes developer 1 to 0 again if players change it. Anyways, what's up with that anyways, giving players the ability to have developer and fps higher than standard values? And yet, people question about others duck speed? So lame it's pathetic...

13. Catch If you can

Sounds fun, but sounds also complicated to code that. Though I would love to play it, as long as it's coded properly, with proper spawns and system. Otherwise it would be unfair if the ball suddenly just popped up out of nowhere.

14. Slap Contest

Umm? How is this supposed to work without admin privileges? Not to mention it's also just another Russian Roulette, with the same basic system. Why need more?

15. Gravity

Same as the drug one, would be interesting in some. All though I fear that if it was optional in guntoss it would make some matches questionable. Because there are simply not that many open spaces in some maps to have this kind of activity. It would make the guns bump to walls, ceilings, stairs, windows and yeah basically everything.

16. Chicken racer

Sounds like it's just another model customized game, which is just more of an eye candy, but technically the same shit under it. Nothing new, and bad idea in my opinion.
Just like every Call of duty game.

17. Guess the Number

Aren't there already enough guess games? Including quiz?
Путинтебяобстрелит

Lj=
Just best for u and some for u guys can make 250 in lj other peoepl sucks:_>
And some idey seems good
Russia will rape ya.
qpad

Post by qpad »

Bixplus wrote:Lj=
Just best for u and some for u guys can make 250 in lj other peoepl sucks:_>
And some idey seems good
You are so right, we should totally get married. I think I am in love with you. It's always been you bixsit, you have always been around.
Путинтебяобстрелит

Russia will rape ya.
qpad

Post by qpad »

Bixplus wrote:Image
Oh, totally. You are so fabolous!
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

I like some of them. Such as, guess the word with the hangman thing.
Mati

Post by Mati »

High Sensitivity: There are enough knife variations, and I don't see high sensivity as a good mode.
Race: Sounds interesting, but hard to realize.
Capital of a Country: Senseless competition, everyone has to learn all capitals for nothing then.
Rambo knife: The terrorist will get ganged up too often, but in combination with other abilities (gravity, speed), it's an option.
Guess the Word: I like the idea. But the words will become used too fast, and I can't just take any random word.
Poker Hand: Too complex I'm afraid.
Game Quiz: Quiz is enough.
Bow Duel: Similar to more s4s options, even though it will be refreshing for a bit, it's unnessesary.
Shot 4 Shot: I thought about that multiple times already, but decided against it because it would take even longer with other weapons.
Drug: Meh, while it would be fun for a few times it's just too annoying to add it as a serious option.
Seek: Takes too long, and hard to realize anyways.
Long Jump: No, the gap between LJers and non-LJers is too large and it's the leading factor in guntoss already.
Catch me if you can: Too complex.
Slap Contest: Pretty stupid luck /lr which consumes too much time waiting for the result.
Gravity: I don't think it would be used often on the long run, and it's rather making /lrs worse.
Chicken Racer: It sounds like a fun idea, in general the direction "knife vs. all" is a useful idea.
Guess the Number: What if both pick the same, since 50 is obviously the best pick?
lol
Granlund

Post by Granlund »

I'll try to figure out some more suggestions then :-)

Return to “Trash”