Problem with Highpingers

kami (GER]

Problem with Highpingers

Post by kami (GER] »

Its a long time since i have spoken about this problem. by the time nothing changed and since the nonsteamers we got even more of them. i have nothing against it if the pings are up to 150, but then without big lags of the players model. but the guys with a ping of around 300 or even higher and lagging like hell shouldnt be welcome to our servers.

its the biggest problem on the zombie server, player is lagging, u cant infect him or the other way around you cant hit him when he is a zombie. ruining the smooth of the gameplay and making players become angry. its also hard to play with laggers or highpingers on the surf and assault server.

it doesnt even make sense for me why these guys are playing, how can they enjoy the game themself with these lags.?

these guys are causing the server a worser name, making our regulars leave or getting angry and almost never give something good back to us. meaning, we just loose when we let them play on the servers.

my suggestion, or my request is to make either a rule about that we moderators are allowed to get rid of players who are lagging too much or guys who have a higher ping than 150 or make a plugin that kicks the players with a higher ping !
These users thanked the author kami (GER] for the post:
Lien~
Image Image
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Re: Problem with Highpingers

Post by Shadi »

HPK 180.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Mr.Mackey

Post by Mr.Mackey »

True, something has need to be done
swarleyy

Post by swarleyy »

yeah I agree in a slightly way to get my postcount up
/care
Mr.Mackey

Post by Mr.Mackey »

swarleyy wrote:yeah I agree in a slightly way to get my postcount up
XDD
<3Donny<3

Post by <3Donny<3 »

I dont know about that FPS, if it is 100 then you dont lagg but my FPS is 30 i'm lagging like a hell but if i dont lagg i will play CS more. I know people that got 100 FPS but the ping of that guys are more then 100 no one know how that can :?
face1ess

Post by face1ess »

170 would be fine ;)

Post by Doffen »

I have 130fps, 150 ping as normal, im steam. (my computer suck) my internet is my problem, when im having private LANs at my home, ping is like MAX 12, and that's so smooth! I don't think it's such good idea to just kick them/me. I would get kicked so many teams. but I agree about the 300 m/s guys, they are almost impossible to hit, they run flawless, but we see them so laggy!
Kanyuu

Post by Kanyuu »

Once that is in motion, I won't be in the server anymore :3
My Original Fiction:
Hopeless Me, Insensible You (Status: Complete [20 chapters, 2 extras]) ; Rising Feelings (Status: Ongoing [1 chapter])
Messing around with people :3
Mr.Mackey

Post by Mr.Mackey »

Doffen wrote:I have 130fps, 150 ping as normal, im steam. (my computer suck) my internet is my problem, when im having private LANs at my home, ping is like MAX 12, and that's so smooth! I don't think it's such good idea to just kick them/me. I would get kicked so many teams. but I agree about the 300 m/s guys, they are almost impossible to hit, they run flawless, but we see them so laggy!
Dont bump on old threads bro
Maki

Post by Maki »

Mr.Mackey wrote:
Doffen wrote:I have 130fps, 150 ping as normal, im steam. (my computer suck) my internet is my problem, when im having private LANs at my home, ping is like MAX 12, and that's so smooth! I don't think it's such good idea to just kick them/me. I would get kicked so many teams. but I agree about the 300 m/s guys, they are almost impossible to hit, they run flawless, but we see them so laggy!
Dont bump on old threads bro
Wasn't trashed like other threads for a reason, also he's adding his opinion about whether it's needed or not. I don't really see the issue with him bumping the thread aside from the thought that it probably won't happen.
Lucius

Post by Lucius »

Dat Lagg. :rage: :rage:
Last edited by Lucius on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yours sincerely, Lucius
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

wrong thread for this.
Image Image
Granlund

Post by Granlund »

I recently played on |nD| Assault server, it's very funny from time to time, but when some people have to high latency it really ruins the whole experience.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... d=95013362

This was taken 5 minutes before this post was posted, could you please think about setting a limit of 100-150 on the Assault server, it would simply become more funny to play.

Thank you

Return to “Trash”