View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

#1 Post Deathrun Tournaments
Hello everybody, Im just thinking of an idea that consists of making tournaments for the deathrun server not only the public/normal tournaments, I beleive that this idea will be great so why not sharing it with you all. I suggest that it goes like this: Players choose their teammates and each team of 3-5 members, then each 2 random teams will play 10 rounds, the first 5 is going to have Team1 as Ts and Team2 as CTs and the last 5 Team2 Ts and Team1 CTs.
*If a guy from Team1(Terrorist) kills a guy from Team2 (CT) with traps it will be one point for Team1 etc.
*If the Team1 (Terrorists) win the round by killing all the CTs they will have not only 5points but 10.
*If a guy from Team1 (Terrorist) kills a guy from Team2 (CT) with knife after he finishes the map he will have 1point. (of course without immortality or vip menu or any tool to cheat).
*If the Team2 (CTs) finishes the map even with 1 survivor and this survivor kills all the other 5, Team2 gains 10points but if he kills for example 2 then dies he only gains 2points ( the number of points is equal to the number of the Ts he killed if he didnt kill all of them).

This is just a beginner idea that needs all your suggestions guys so if you have any small idea or detail or if you want to do a note and fix something wrong with the 4 rules i suggested just comment :D

Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:12 pm

#2 Post Re: Deathrun Tournaments
great Idea.
I didn't read whole but yea its cool xD.

Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:15 pm

#3 Post Re: Deathrun Tournaments
Thnx AlwaysWin I hope all ppl give their opinions like u :P

Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:04 pm

#4 Post Re: Deathrun Tournaments
Hey man, I like the idea of having a Deathrun tournament.
Are you planning on hosting it yourself or are you just bringing this up as an idea for someone else to host it?

Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:22 pm

#5 Post Re: Deathrun Tournaments
Well I brought it up for the members that are handling the tournaments and admins so they can host it, but if you want me to host i can do it and make a thread in Events and tell people to make teams etc

Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]