Search found 148 matches

by SCARFACE
Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:18 am
Forum: Trash
Topic: A second chance please?
Replies: 1
Views: 779

A second chance please?

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:424765122 - Nick INGAME: ScarFace / TomCruise* - Admin/Member: Patrick - Reason of ban: Abuse - Which server you were banned in: Deathmatch - Date and time of the ban: 08/03/2018 - Motivation for an unban: This is my first unban request, as I remember, I know my ban duration di...
by SCARFACE
Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:04 pm
Forum: Accepted Applications
Topic: 2nd Time ?
Replies: 67
Views: 6422

Re: 2nd Time ?

Positive: - Reports. - Activity in-game. - Rule knowledge. - Activity in the forums, replying to other's applications.. Negative: - Teamkilling ( Read Conclusion ) - Moderating. Conclusion: I'm glad to see you applying to the team again, I've only seen you teamkilling twice, not a big deal, so you ...
by SCARFACE
Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:04 pm
Forum: Accepted Applications
Topic: Makita's application
Replies: 56
Views: 4388

Re: Makita's application

Positive: - Moderating. - Helpful. - Rule knowledge. - Grown up, mature. - Not harassive. Negative: - Commanding. - Reports ( I've read the reports paragraph but, yes I don't think you will encounter many cheaters since the server is not getting new players.. Only Regulars ) Conclusion: Welcome bac...
by SCARFACE
Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:37 pm
Forum: Various
Topic: This is my life..
Replies: 26
Views: 3852

Re: This is my life..

Dont suicide m8 go get doctor Btw noob even i who hacked in nd with wallhack dint get reported cause i was smart Thank you very much Nallez for your support, such a great, mature member, good luck I hope I will find you on adminship if I come back next year @Around Universe I just said I have suici...
by SCARFACE
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:43 am
Forum: Various
Topic: This is my life..
Replies: 26
Views: 3852

Re: This is my life..

Thank you all for your replies, as I said, I only used wallhack for those 5 minutes, and I was using it while a member is playing on the server so i got reported in that moment but I didn't know, and I never used it on steam on nD servers, I did in my old steam but in another one and that was long t...
by SCARFACE
Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:01 pm
Forum: Various
Topic: This is my life..
Replies: 26
Views: 3852

Re: This is my life..

sakran wrote:wait i can't understand how you are saying you have permanently ban and in mornning you was play with me?
and by the way i can feel like you :(
Didn’t you say you deleted nD from cs ? Was that another test as usual ? I’m banned since a month now I don’t play can anymore...
by SCARFACE
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:24 pm
Forum: Various
Topic: This is my life..
Replies: 26
Views: 3852

This is my life..

Hi, I guess everybody realised that I'm not longer playing on nD servers, because I'm permanently banned, I'm writing this topic to let you know how many problems I'm having in my life, I sometimes feel that I'm the unluckiest child in this life, I sometimes feel that I'm the most hated child in th...
by SCARFACE
Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:17 pm
Forum: neonDragon Discussion
Topic: The "Great Reporter" Rank
Replies: 27
Views: 3503

Re: The "Great Reporter" Rank

SSE wrote:
Tom Cruise* wrote:Looks so great, but as always..
People try hard to find disadvantages for each idea, It seems to be very original and awesome! Good job !
What do you mean it looks great? While the rank hasn't been made (hopefully soon.) You mean, the idea is great?
Yes, that's what i meant !
by SCARFACE
Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:58 pm
Forum: Spam
Topic: biggest re topic
Replies: 3
Views: 674

Re: biggest re topic

stickysteez wrote:
El Pomelo :) wrote:guys lets do to make the biggest re-type topic in the world, go :)
No
why?
by SCARFACE
Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:25 am
Forum: Leaving Threads
Topic: Can't think of a title :P
Replies: 9
Views: 1164

Re: Can't think of a title :P

Memories last forever, never do they die. Friends stay together, never say goodbye.
Melina Campos
by SCARFACE
Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:22 am
Forum: League of Legends
Topic: Player list # 2
Replies: 124
Views: 32793

Re: Player list # 2

Katarina2221 - EUW ( Bronze IV )
by SCARFACE
Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:17 am
Forum: League of Legends
Topic: Your favorite role/champion ?
Replies: 149
Views: 31707

Re: Favorite Champ

Miss fortune adc
Blitz supp
Trynda jungle
Those are my favourites :D
by SCARFACE
Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:13 am
Forum: League of Legends
Topic: [EUW] NeonDragon club
Replies: 5
Views: 2410

Re: [EUW] NeonDragon club

Add me to the club please !
Name : Katarina2221
by SCARFACE
Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:01 am
Forum: Deathmatch
Topic: Requesting changes, fixes, .. #UpdatingDeathmatch
Replies: 9
Views: 2033

Re: Requesting changes, fixes, .. #UpdatingDeathmatch

1- First of all, and the first idea is about the message that comes up in the middle : ( on the demo ) ScarFaceis dominating ! ScarFace made a double kill ! ScarFaceis on tripple kill ! ScarFace is on multikill ! ScarFaceis on a killing spree ! ScarFace is on rampage ! Etc.. ( You can see on the tes...
by SCARFACE
Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:24 pm
Forum: Accepted Applications
Topic: slink's Application
Replies: 69
Views: 8161

Re: slink's Application

Positive: - Rule knowledge. - Activity in-game. - Responsible. - Reports. Negative: - Forum Activity. - Moderating. Conclusion: You can work better on the Negatives I mentionned, you are a mature person with a great personality, I guess It's a YES from me ! Also stick around a bit more to become a ...

Go to advanced search