Search found 112 matches

by Thorri
Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:07 pm
Forum: Inactive Offers
Topic: closed
Replies: 13
Views: 1950

Re: csgo account with 40euro skins value vs 300k nD$

:facepalm: :facepalm:
by Thorri
Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:16 am
Forum: Anime & Manga Trash
Topic: [Anime] Kingdom
Replies: 16
Views: 2964

Re: [Anime] Kingdom

Hmmm about this one peace i think i've watched it when i was littile kid, im looking for some more senien anime i guess :/ I started with watching Naruto first, after that one i started watching Bleach so basically it was those 2 animes that made me watch anime in the first place. Try those 2. Omg ...
by Thorri
Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:35 am
Forum: Old News
Topic: New admin because Waschera felt lonely
Replies: 46
Views: 5521

Re: New admin because Waschera felt lonely

Konijn wrote:
JHNY1337 wrote:Image

AAANNNDDDDDD


Image


JOKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
GRATZZZZZZZZ : D D D D D D
You joined the forums only yesterday but you seem to have a fairly good understanding of our community. What is your steamid?
rip
by Thorri
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:12 pm
Forum: Counter Strike: 1.6 & Global Offensive
Topic: CSGO Pictures/Videos
Replies: 481
Views: 72435

Re: CSGO Pictures/Videos

el mano wrote:When you almost win 2v5 with a russian..


Image
Lol you're playing vs unranked players
by Thorri
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:09 pm
Forum: Declined Applications
Topic: lets try my luck
Replies: 28
Views: 3259

Re: lets try my luck

Who the fuck are you????
by Thorri
Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:42 pm
Forum: Old News
Topic: Admin Meeting Outcome 22-11-2015 *NEW ADMIN*
Replies: 55
Views: 6493

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 22-11-2015 *NEW ADMIN*

I'm kinda surprised that Waschera got it over Sparky..
by Thorri
Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:07 pm
Forum: Old News
Topic: Admin Meeting Outcome 22-11-2015 *NEW ADMIN*
Replies: 55
Views: 6493

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 22-11-2015 *NEW ADMIN*

Waschera has become admin rip nD :clap: :clap:
by Thorri
Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:12 am
Forum: Anime & Manga
Topic: Anime Top 5
Replies: 423
Views: 59654

Re: Anime Top 5



My favourite manga by far!! So good :) :)
by Thorri
Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:14 pm
Forum: Trash (Spam)
Topic: nD shrink!
Replies: 63
Views: 9045

Re: nD shrink!

Dumbest thread I've seen
by Thorri
Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:52 am
Forum: Trash (Spam)
Topic: nD shrink!
Replies: 63
Views: 9045

Re: nD shrink!

Haffish wrote:dumbest thread i've seen
Ayyy
by Thorri
Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:42 pm
Forum: Trash (The Lounge)
Topic: Quotes
Replies: 133
Views: 16016

Re: Quotes

Sloth wrote:
QuErza! wrote:You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
Image

+1
by Thorri
Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:04 pm
Forum: Trash
Topic: NonSteam
Replies: 9
Views: 1735

Re: NonSteam

cyka blyat
by Thorri
Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:47 pm
Forum: Trash (Spam)
Topic: pls.
Replies: 4
Views: 985

Re: pls.

Sloth wrote:thorri is the one for u
Ye pretty much:))) I can make noodles
by Thorri
Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:58 pm
Forum: Trash
Topic: Unbanning players that DDossed
Replies: 35
Views: 5205

Re: Unbanning players that DDossed

That's not true. The only people that were ddos'ed not by me but a friend of mine were Xeph, Xeon, Maki and some other guy because they thought it was funny to stalk my facebook and look up my sister(ha ha ha top banter). Not once did I ddos anyone before/after whereas another case you can count is ...
by Thorri
Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:36 pm
Forum: Trash (Spam)
Topic: nD shrink!
Replies: 63
Views: 9045

Re: nD shrink!

Shadi wrote:
Thorri wrote:The dumbest thing I've seen
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHErUqtb68U

And you call me dumb.

Go to advanced search