View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:15 am


Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#2 (ISO #1)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap!
Image

Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:18 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#5 (ISO #2)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap!
Tixler wrote:
I still don't get this game plus i'm too lazy to read :3

It has a learning process like everything in life. It's a fun game and I hope, unlike you, some people will be motivated enough to join and have fun :) And, needless to say, if somebody does not know how to play but wants to learn, they can ask :P

Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:31 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#9 (ISO #3)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap!
Tixler wrote:
Ok I am IN too, Dee Dee teach me pls

Sure, I'll add you on Steam :D

Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:44 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#18 (ISO #4)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap!
[in] :D

Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:07 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#41 (ISO #5)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap!
So for the people that are not familiar with nD WW in order to do the vote tally you add [vote Player A] in bold like this:

Code:
[b][vote Player A][/b]


and for the vote tally you normally use the code tags like this:

Code:
Player A - 1 - Dee Dee
Player B - 2 - Patrick, Leon


Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:47 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#47 (ISO #6)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R0 ends Friday at 10:30PM CET]
I'm scared of LAPD's "Hmmmmmmmmmmm"-s

Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:03 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#68 (ISO #7)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R1 ends Sunday at 11PM CET]
Styx wrote:
What exactly is JTc known for? If I was a mafia, I'd certainly not think of JTc as a dangerous person for the round 1 lynch ((no)offense), I'd rather look to one of the medium skilled players but all this shit is random cos if there's a "good" player in the mafia team they'd probably have a reason or just say fuck it, let's make it look like it's styx cos styx fucking hates JTc, but idk.
y u such a drama queen

Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:42 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#69 (ISO #8)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R1 ends Sunday at 11PM CET]
However, I do think Flath has a point here. It is a rather unlikely choice for an all "new" mafia team.

Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:43 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#75 (ISO #9)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R1 ends Sunday at 11PM CET]
It is an immediate game end xD

Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:27 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#88 (ISO #10)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R1 ends Sunday at 11PM CET]
[Vote Rawrrz] Echooooooooo!


Code:
Vote Tally:
Tixler - 1 - Sweedy
Rawrrz - 1 - Dee Dee


Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:51 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#90 (ISO #11)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R1 ends Sunday at 11PM CET]
Larah wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
[Vote Rawrrz] Echooooooooo!


Code:
Vote Tally:
Tixler - 1 - Sweedy
Rawrrz - 1 - Dee Dee

I got sweedy's reason to vote Tixler, but any reason for your vote DD?

Explain to me Sweedy's reason then.

My reason is that he just said "hi" so far.

Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:54 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#94 (ISO #12)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R1 ends Sunday at 11PM CET]
Question: Do the people that get witched / transported get a notification?

If people get notified, I think that witched people should claim they have been witched, controlled or whatever it is called.

Apart from that, I think it is best if vig and trapper wait before using their abilities since transporter can mess it all up.

Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:48 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#98 (ISO #13)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R1 ends Sunday at 11PM CET]
H20 wrote:
Styx wrote:
Transporter should WITHOUT A DOUBT use his powers as a 100% not mafia kill could turn into something beautiful, low chance but go for it little buddy, I believe in you!


+1, trapper also shouldn't be waiting for to use their abilities since it could prevent a mafia kill
This depends, do the triggered traps get instantly destroyed? If so, the transporter will most likely trigger and destroy them.

Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:00 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#99 (ISO #14)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R1 ends Sunday at 11PM CET]
NewtoN. wrote:
[Vote Tixler]

Code:
Vote Tally
Tixler - 2 - Sweedy, NewtoN.
Rawrz - 1 - Dee Dee
Blaze - 1 - Styx
L.A.P.D - 1 - Larah


It's usually recommended to give a reason for a vote.

Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:01 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#102 (ISO #15)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R1 ends Sunday at 11PM CET]
L.A.P.D wrote:
Larah wrote:
Spoke to L.A.P.D, he just wants to mess around. He managed to avoid anything I'd say, plus he did not sound any serious and started asking questions to revert the light out of the blue.
Isn't cooperating at all, hence [Vote L.A.P.D]

Code:
Vote Tally
Tixler - 1 - Sweedy
Rawrz - 1 - Dee Dee
Blaze - 1 - Styx
L.A.P.D - 1 - Larah
/quote].

That failed quote tho ^^.
1st of all, I didnt avoid any questions and answered your only question properly and u started talking trash therefore I atarted ingnoring you and saying some random shit.
2nd of all the question you asked didnt really have a good answer from me because I am new and I dont really see anything happening first round.

Anyways thats your opinion.

I will post what I think later tonight.
Round ends in 4h

Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:02 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#105 (ISO #16)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R1 ends Sunday at 11PM CET]
I'm a fan of that "idiota" xDDDDDD

Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:16 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#108 (ISO #17)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R1 ends Sunday at 11PM CET]
Blaze wrote:
Code:
Tixler - 1 - Sweedy
Rawrz - 1 - Dee Dee
Blaze - 1 - Styx
L.A.P.D - 1 - Larah
Styx - 1 - Blaze

Fucker dont
You did not add Newton's vote on Tixler

CORRECT TALLY:

Code:
Tixler - 2 - Sweedy, Newton
Rawrz - 1 - Dee Dee
Blaze - 1 - Styx
L.A.P.D - 1 - Larah
Styx - 1 - Blaze


Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:58 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#115 (ISO #18)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R1 ends Sunday at 11PM CET]
Styx wrote:
UnwaveringGrey wrote:
Styx wrote:
an easy kill for mafia, maybe 2.

Maybe I'm missing something. How does a no-lynch give easy kills for mafia?


Because we don't reply with anything, they kill 1 or 2 people, while we sit here not doing anything. All we get is a peek - which can't be trusted at all with the miller and godfather and jester and witch and all the bullshit we're having this game.
Gotta agree with Styx, I think we need to keep discussing and lynch. This will be better than having no information at all.

Since the round is ending soon, I still suggest that the person that gets witched / controlled claims so publicly. Remember the witch gets information about their target's role.

I still think that the vigilante should not randomly shoot and should wait to use their shot until the game develops a bit (also because of the transporter).

Same for the trapper. I think they should wait at least one round before placing a trap. In the ideal case they should contact the transporter and work with them.

And regarding Town in a more general way, I think that the best we can do is getting a transporter claim soon enough since it's the good role that can mess the most. However, with good communication, it can be pretty strong.

Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:34 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#120 (ISO #19)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R1 ends Sunday at 11PM CET]
Emziek wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Same for the trapper. I think they should wait at least one round before placing a trap. In the ideal case they should contact the transporter and work with them.

Like I said on steam, I disagree.
Quote:
Order of Actions
Lynch → Transporter switch → Traps placed/moved→ Witch control → Hitman shot → Vigilante shot → Deputy peek → Mafia kill

Statisticly speaking the trapper is more likely to trap a non-villager than a villager. The transporter action happens before the trap is sprung and therefor the trap can only mess over the deputy or vigilante (this round) while having the chance to trap witch, hitman or the nightly shot.

I would like to see a public transporter claim next round so village can have an easier time navigating the traps.


Yeah but the trap will be placed until its destruction, meaning that if the trapper takes action, the transporter claim will become a bigger necessity next round.

But yeah, in any case, I agree with Emziek in that a transporter claim would be convenient.

Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:17 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#123 (ISO #20)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R1 ends Sunday at 11PM CET]
Blaze wrote:
Edit: fine.
Sounds like somebody convinced you?

Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:49 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#125 (ISO #21)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R1 ends Sunday at 11PM CET]
[Vote lapd]

Code:
Vote tally:
Tixler - 4 - SweedyGonzales, NewtoN, L.A.P.D, Blaze
Rawrz - 1 - Dee Dee
L.A.P.D - 5 - Larah, Styx, Rawrrz, critycism, Dee Dee
SweedyGonzales - 1 - Emziek
No lynch - 1 - UnwaveringGrey


Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:54 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#131 (ISO #22)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R1 ends Sunday at 11PM CET]
So I have good news:

I am the Transporter. I transported myself with Majin last round and I got witched (meaning the witch' target was Majin). So we know that Majin is not the witch (even if he might have another mafia / third party role) and also, I am immune to the witch. This means that the witch has wasted one round since right now they know as much as anybody else.

Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:24 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#135 (ISO #23)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R2 ends Tuesday at 11PM CET]
Tixler wrote:
hi
.
.
.
Thanks guys for saving my ass
hmmm i vote against blaze


You should add
Code:
[b][Vote Blaze][/b]

and the tally. You can just take the one Patrick put in his last post and add "Blaze - 1 - Tixler" like we did in the previous round.

If you don't vote properly it won't count, that's why

Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:08 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#137 (ISO #24)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R2 ends Tuesday at 11PM CET]
Tixler wrote:
[Vote Blaze]

I wanna mention a lil thing, big thanks to Dee Dee for helping me in this game
We all had a first game where we needed a bit of help, no worries :) I will update the tally for you this time. From now on when you vote somebody (like you have just done) add this as well:

Patrick wrote:
R2 Vote tally:
Blaze - 1- Tixler
No vote - 14 - JTc, Flath, Majin, wodeen++, SweedyGonzales, NewtoN, Blaze, Larah, Rawrrz, critycism, Dee Dee, H2O, UnwaveringGrey, Emziek


Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:10 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#142 (ISO #25)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R2 ends Tuesday at 11PM CET]
How is that vote random?

Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:08 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#146 (ISO #26)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R2 ends Tuesday at 11PM CET]
Flath wrote:
Doing fine larah thanks ! Was wondering when you guys were about to post some interesting information ! i'll have to do my share of discussion aswell apparently

YES TOTALLY NOT PUSHED TO DO SO

Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:34 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#147 (ISO #27)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R2 ends Tuesday at 11PM CET]
critycism wrote:
[vote Blaze]

Code:
Blaze - 2 - Tixler, critycism
No vote - 13 - JTc, Flath, Majin, wodeen++, Sweedy Gonzales,  NewtoN, Blaze, Larah, Rawrrz, Dee Dee, H2O, UnwaveringGrey, Emziek

Any particular reason?

Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:34 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#148 (ISO #28)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R2 ends Tuesday at 11PM CET]
Also, I have a trapper claim. Waiting for vigilante.

Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:36 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#150 (ISO #29)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R2 ends Tuesday at 11PM CET]
Sorry I got excited

Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:49 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#159 (ISO #30)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R2 ends Tuesday at 11PM CET]
I have a trapper and a vigilante claim. Any counterclaims in private and asap pls

Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:42 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#173 (ISO #31)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R2 ends Tuesday at 11PM CET]
Remember that the person getting witched should claim next round :D

Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:29 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#175 (ISO #32)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R2 ends Tuesday at 11PM CET]
Majin Vegeta #BB wrote:
Currently, we're all going off on tangents, and I will [Vote Rawrrz] because it seems he is hiding something which is holding him back from participating.

Code:
Vote Tally:
SweedyGonzales - 2 - Flath, Blaze
Blaze - 5 - Tixler, critycism, UnwaveringGrey, wodeen++, SweedyGonzales
Rawrrz - 1 - Majin
No vote - 7 - JTc, NewtoN, Larah, Rawrrz, Dee Dee, H2O, Emziek
how so?

Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:57 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#183 (ISO #33)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R2 ends Tuesday at 11PM CET]
Code:
Vote Tally:
SweedyGonzales - 4 - Flath, Blaze, Rawrrz, Dee Dee
Blaze - 5 - Tixler, critycism, UnwaveringGrey, wodeen++, SweedyGonzales
Rawrrz - 1 - Majin
Majin - 1 - Larah
No vote - 4 - JTc, NewtoN, H2O, Emziek


I see you active and reading, I'd like to see more of you. I'd rather push a lynch on you rn than in Blaze.

I forgot [Vote SweedyGonzales] lol

Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:45 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#187 (ISO #34)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R2 ends Tuesday at 11PM CET]
H20 wrote:
[Vote SweedyGonzales]

Choice between you and Blaze is obvious. Blaze has given his reasons for voting Tixler R1 apparently tho I'd love for him to tell the rest of us. Even tho you voted Tixler because he's a new name, you kept your vote on him for no reason. Speak up and give yo reasons.
cough cough

Code:
Code:
Vote Tally:
SweedyGonzales - 5 - Flath, Blaze, Rawrrz, Dee Dee, H2O
Blaze - 5 - Tixler, critycism, UnwaveringGrey, wodeen++, SweedyGonzales
Rawrrz - 1 - Majin
Majin - 1 - Larah
No vote - 3 - JTc, NewtoN, Emziek
Patrick told me I could help you with the tally cuz you're noob.

Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:16 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#188 (ISO #35)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R2 ends Tuesday at 11PM CET]
Code:
Vote Tally:
SweedyGonzales - 6 - Flath, Blaze, Rawrrz, Dee Dee, H2O, Emziek
Blaze - 5 - Tixler, critycism, UnwaveringGrey, wodeen++, SweedyGonzales
Rawrrz - 1 - Majin
Majin - 1 - Larah
No vote - 2 - JTc, NewtoN


@emziek, added tally

Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:16 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#209 (ISO #36)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R2 ends Tuesday at 11PM CET]
Spoiler: show
Image


Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:07 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#217 (ISO #37)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R2 ends Tuesday at 11PM CET]
who was witched?

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:28 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#218 (ISO #38)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R2 ends Tuesday at 11PM CET]
Code:
Blaze - 7 - Tixler, critycism, wodeen++, SweedyGonzales, Larah, Rawrrz, NewtoN
None of these people have got the idiot hidden modifier

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:30 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#219 (ISO #39)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R2 ends Tuesday at 11PM CET]
[Vote H2O]

Code:
H2O - 1 - Dee Dee


Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:31 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#222 (ISO #40)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [R3 ends Thursday at 11PM CET]
well this one would be cool to be 24h, the rest idc

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:35 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#238 (ISO #41)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [GAME OVER]
Patrick wrote:
“TELL ME EVERYTHIIING!”: goes to Dee Dee for screaming at the host over skype and for being super enthusiastic. Also for putting a lot of effort into the game and making the game enjoyable for everyone, including the host.
Not everything, just if Unwavering and H2O were evil *hides* And I didn't do anything about the second part. But ty!

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:44 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#243 (ISO #42)  Re: Mafia XXXVII: It's a trap! [GAME OVER]
Styx wrote:
You coulda done what lapd did
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL This made me laugh way too much

Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:29 pm Profile Send private message
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.