View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:37 pm

User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
#4 (ISO #1)  Re: Mafia XXXV: Roman Numerals Are Hard (Working Title)
So cool that you are running another game instead!
I'm ready!

[In]

Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:47 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
#21 (ISO #2)  Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices
Does Gerty work or do we need to update the vote tally manually?

Also...
Styx wrote:
[vote jtc]

This doesn't surprise me at all xD

Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:46 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
#24 (ISO #3)  Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices
Would have went for a vote on Playboy.. But he is still not playing :/

Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:49 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
#30 (ISO #4)  Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices
I sell replies on applications for information inside this game. Any buyers?

Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:22 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
#34 (ISO #5)  Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices
Maki wrote:
Blaze wrote:
Maki wrote:
xyz


obvious mafia

Maki - 1 - Blaze
No lynch - 11 - Maki, UnwaveringGrey, Lawliet, Cruxell, Dee Dee, Patrick, Larah, Six, Styx, Karn, HATEFUL

03:24 - Rainboy: Yo Maki
03:24 - Rainboy: Go post in WW thread.
03:25 - Maki: done
03:25 - Maki: bed time
03:25 - Maki: gn


lul


Expected a "nvm." after the "Yo Maki"

Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:45 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
#40 (ISO #6)  Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices
Hi!
[vote Karn]

Code:
Current vote tally:
Karn - 1 - Patrick
HATEFUL - 1 - Lawliet
Maki - 1 - Blaze
No lynch - 11 - Maki, UnwaveringGrey, Cruxell, Dee Dee, Larah, Six, Styx, Karn, HATEFUL


Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:20 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
#61 (ISO #7)  Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices
Demoted by Ultor.. What has the world come to?

I know we are in round 0, but I will just post my vote anyway. We need to protect this game from Ultor, and when he is not getting modkilled.. We only have one choice: Lynch him.
[vote HATEFUL]

Voting Ultor for being Ultor.. It has been said before.

Code:
Current vote tally:
HATEFUL - 1 - Patrick
No lynch - 11 - Blaze, Lawliet, Maki, UnwaveringGrey, Cruxell, Dee Dee, Larah, Six, Styx, Karn, HATEFUL


Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:29 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
#69 (ISO #8)  Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices
Dee Dee wrote:
HATEFUL wrote:
oh sorry I didnt mean to ruin the game like that I thought it was okay... Anyway voting me is a terrible idea now especially when we had role changes and if anything, mafia would be the first one to make that bandwagon, aka Patrick and Blaze. This is why I will be voting Patrick next round.


What are you claiming? :O So your role DID change... I see. Mine didn't tho.


What Dee Dee said and pointed out in your original reply is enough to tell if you have a PR or not. In the previous role setup you were just a normal villager, and adding that "now" to your reply tells us that you now have a PR. There is a 100% chance of this being bad for the village, because no matter what team you are on, you still seem to fuck everything up. Therefore it makes a lot of sense to vote you because:

- If you have a mafia PR, we are screwed.
- If you have a village PR, we are screwed.

The third reason to vote you is that you already screwed up the game once.


Dee Dee wrote:
Nah, just saying that it looks like you're implying that your role did change which would mean you have now a PR with 50% chance of that role being evil.


I think you are wrong. There is a 110% chance of him being bad.


-----------------------------

Cruxell wrote:
Rainboy wrote:
You are the Vig or Trainee. Please let me know which role you'd like before the end of R0. If you fail to, I will randomly assign a role to you.

What's trainee?


I could choose between the following roles(copied from the game setup):
Rainboy wrote:
[*]Vigilante may shoot once per round, and is not ammo limited.
[*]Trainee will replace the first village PR to die. If both die in the same round, he will be given one randomly.


Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:39 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
#79 (ISO #9)  Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices
Patrick wrote:
Demoted by Ultor.. What has the world come to?

I know we are in round 0, but I will just post my vote anyway. We need to protect this game from Ultor, and when he is not getting modkilled.. We only have one choice: Lynch him.
[vote HATEFUL]

Voting Ultor for being Ultor.. It has been said before.


Patrick wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
HATEFUL wrote:
oh sorry I didnt mean to ruin the game like that I thought it was okay... Anyway voting me is a terrible idea now especially when we had role changes and if anything, mafia would be the first one to make that bandwagon, aka Patrick and Blaze. This is why I will be voting Patrick next round.


What are you claiming? :O So your role DID change... I see. Mine didn't tho.


What Dee Dee said and pointed out in your original reply is enough to tell if you have a PR or not. In the previous role setup you were just a normal villager, and adding that "now" to your reply tells us that you now have a PR. There is a 100% chance of this being bad for the village, because no matter what team you are on, you still seem to fuck everything up. Therefore it makes a lot of sense to vote you because:

- If you have a mafia PR, we are screwed.
- If you have a village PR, we are screwed.

The third reason to vote you is that you already screwed up the game once.



-----------------------------


Code:
Current vote tally:
HATEFUL - 1 - Patrick
Numble - 1 - Lawliet
No lynch - 11 - Blaze, Numble, UnwaveringGrey, Cruxell, Dee Dee, Larah, Six, Styx, Karn, HATEFUL


Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:20 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
#84 (ISO #10)  Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]
HATEFUL wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I never said I had a PR role. I only mentioned that there were role changes and therefore the possibility of me being a villager (which was my previous role) has changed. I could still be a villager though. Anyway, its obvious who we should be voting and I urge everyone else to do the same thing as its pretty obvious what his intentions are. For those who don't know, he's trying to make a bandwagon on me based on reasons like:

Even though he admits that there is a large possibility of me having a PR, he still insists to lynch me. Do we really need someone like this to survive the game?


You pretty much claimed to have a PR role and now you are trying to deny that you claimed - you obviously realised that you screwed up. I voted you for two reasons:
One of them being that I have experienced playing village with you. This was not really a good experience since you were stubborn, paranoid and extremely arrogant.
This is what I meant when I said that there is a 110% chance of you being bad. You seem to be your own worst enemy and I think you are harming the village more than helping it - no matter what your role is.

The second reason I voted you is because I'm kinda salty. I was excited for the first role setup, at least for myself, and you screwed that up aswell. In my opinion you should have been modkilled and thats why I decided to vote you for now.

The reasons above might sound like some personal bs, but it's also a more or less random vote. We have nothing to work with as the game currently stands, and until anything else pops up I'll keep my vote on Ultor. He also seems to be defending himself a bit too much for my taste. I'm however willing to change my vote if something useful pops up, or if someone can in touch with the deputy and make him peek Ultor. For now I'll let my vote stand where it is for the reasons I described above.

Also keep in mind - since he has a PR - that there is a 50% chance of him being mafia.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:49 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
#105 (ISO #11)  Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]
I already told you that it seemed to me that you were claiming to have a PR. This is what it all started with, and I'd admit that I went over the line voting for the more personal things(such as the reroll). Your eager to defend yourself is however very suspicious imo.
This suspicion + a possible 50% chance of you being a mafia PR is what made me vote you. This is why:
SiX wrote:
To the common eye, this sounds like a pr claim.

I might be wrong with my guess of you being a mafia PR, but as I stated in my previous post: R1 is pretty much random.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:58 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
#109 (ISO #12)  Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]
HATEFUL wrote:
Patrick wrote:
Your eager to defend yourself is however very suspicious imo.
This suspicion + a possible 50% chance of you being a mafia PR is what made me vote you.

How did you classify someone defending themselves as suspicious? This is what the game is all about lol. What did you get those statistics from? Based on what?

Dee Dee wrote:
Nah, just saying that it looks like you're implying that your role did change which would mean you have now a PR with 50% chance of that role being evil.


Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:41 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
#114 (ISO #13)  Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]
HATEFUL wrote:
Patrick wrote:
HATEFUL wrote:
Patrick wrote:
Your eager to defend yourself is however very suspicious imo.
This suspicion + a possible 50% chance of you being a mafia PR is what made me vote you.

How did you classify someone defending themselves as suspicious? This is what the game is all about lol. What did you get those statistics from? Based on what?

Dee Dee wrote:
Nah, just saying that it looks like you're implying that your role did change which would mean you have now a PR with 50% chance of that role being evil.

You failed to read my ISO 7. Read it again please. I never claimed I had a PR role, you just making this shit up.


You failed to read my ISO #11. Read it again please. We don't achieve anything from you saying the same thing over and over again.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:59 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
#126 (ISO #14)  Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]
HATEFUL wrote:
@Patrick
You said you were going to change your vote, why haven't you? Don't tell me you still salty.

Because I sleep at night. I'm however ready to give Ultor a chance.

[vote Karn] Poke poke


Code:
Current vote tally:
HATEFUL - 1 -  Cruxell
Cerdric - 1 - Lawliet
Cruxell- 1 - HATEFUL
Karn - 1 - Patrick
No lynch - 9 - Blaze, Numble, UnwaveringGrey, Dee Dee, Larah, Six, Styx, Karn, Cerdric


Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:14 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
#128 (ISO #15)  Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]
Code:
Current vote tally:
HATEFUL - 1 -  Cruxell
Cerdric - 1 - Lawliet
Cruxell- 1 - HATEFUL
Karn - 1 - Patrick
UnwaveringGrey - 1 - Numble
No vote - 8 - Blaze, UnwaveringGrey, Dee Dee, Larah, Six, Styx, Karn, Cerdric


Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:18 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
#142 (ISO #16)  Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]
Karn wrote:
I don't know why you like me that much but I do too !
[vote Patrick]

Numble wrote:
How about actually contributing to the game?


---------------------

[vote UnwaveringGrey]

Code:
Current vote tally:
UnwaveringGrey - 3 - Numble, Blaze, Patrick
HATEFUL - 1 - Cruxell
Cerdric - 1 - Lawliet
Cruxell- 1 - HATEFUL
Patrick - 2 - Larah, Karn
No vote - 5 - UnwaveringGrey, Dee Dee, Six, Styx, Cerdric


Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:02 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
#144 (ISO #17)  Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]
Numble wrote:
[unvote] that was just pressure.

Why are you removing the pressure from him before he even posted? Of course we are voting him for the pressure.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:17 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
#146 (ISO #18)  Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]
Numble wrote:
Patrick wrote:
Numble wrote:
[unvote] that was just pressure.

Why are you removing the pressure from him before he even posted? Of course we are voting him for the pressure.

Cuz 1. He's a good player. 2. Blaze isn't doing his usual playstyle. 3. Did I touch a nerve by unvoting?


1. Not a reason to not put pressure on him. The idea is to make him contribute and talk. I don't know him, but assuming he is a good player he should have something to say.
2. Why is this a reason for you to unvote Unwavering? - Yes, I saw Blaze voted him.
3. No nerves were touched. I'm just curious why you decided to remove your part of the pressure on Unwavering.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:39 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
#162 (ISO #19)  Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]
As the game currently stands I have no other option than taking this lynch for the village. When I flip village, I hope you all will get a better view of the current game situation. I would also like if the village was paying attention to who has been voting me and use it for the upcoming rounds.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:45 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
#173 (ISO #20)  Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]
Cruxell wrote:
Where's that diagram?

Hater posted it on discord once.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:59 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
#176 (ISO #21)  Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]
Since I'm pretty much dead I'm just gonna share the ideas I have so far about the game to try help the village.

My gut feeling is telling me that Ultor and Cerdric are playing on the same team.
Ultor - Read his reasoning. Jumped on a BW and COULD have claimed a PR.
Cerdric - Managed not to read anything I said, apart from one of my first posts. I still think Ultor messed up with his first post after the reroll, and I wasn't the only person who noticed something there. Cerdric decided to ignore this completely and instead just assuming that I was wrong - which he couldn't know unless they are playing on the same team.

It's also very likely that there has been at least 1 or 2 mafia members on the BW on me. Ultor might have decided to back off a bit to seem less suspicious.
No personal grudges, pure gut feeling. Take it or leave it.

- For Ultor and Cerdric, don't get your engines started. I wont be able to reply (nor read before I'm dead).

Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:59 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
#238 (ISO #22)  Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]
HATEFUL wrote:
Okay so I don't see Dee Dee mentioning anything about anyone else in the game so far. Just like the previous round, I'm being constantly attacked and doubted (to an absurd level) even after laying out facts which she ignored. I would also like to point out how Dee Dee does not vote anyone at R1 and even this round so far which is normally what mafia tend to do- stay as low as possible to not draw any attention. Also, even though she acknowledges the possibility of meing being a genuine claim, she is refusing to cast her vote in order to keep me alive until next round "where I could be peeked"- especially when I'm a 2 votes away from being lynched.

I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to post, but I felt a need to do so: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:44 pm Profile Send private message
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.