View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:41 pm


Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
#2 (ISO #1)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
[in]

Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:02 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
#35 (ISO #2)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
fuck you random.org

Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:50 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
#89 (ISO #3)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
@Ultor and Playboy,
This is round 1. Your theories are far-fetched just like any would be this early in the game. Don't judge people based on a line or two of what they said.

Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:56 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
#105 (ISO #4)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Dee Dee wrote:
Newbie asking:

1. What are the commands/options available to vote?
2. I'm assuming we can change vote from X to Y, right?

Thanks in advance :)

Also,
JTc wrote:
shit jtc is mafia, he admited it!!1111

[vote jtc]
SweedyGonzales wrote:
[Vote SweedyGonzales]
HAHA! Let's see you talk your way out of this one.
LOL


1. Type [vote playername] in bold
2. Yes as long as Y isn't me

Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:18 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
#116 (ISO #5)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
SiX wrote:
Blaze wrote:
Spoiler: show
Mafia team: Maki, Flath, Toon, katCrusader

Mafia Don: Flath
Mafia Thug: Toon
Mafia Hitman: Maki
Mafia Godfather: katCrusader

Serial Killer: Donald Dump (No its not because of his forum name color lol)

Village team: Emziek, Ultor, Donald Dump

Cop: Ultor
Doctor: Donald Dump
Vigilante: Emziek


Just so you all know


You do realize that you used Donald Dump's name twice? And what even made you reach this conclusion?


NumBle wrote:
SiX wrote:
Blaze wrote:
Spoiler: show
Mafia team: Maki, Flath, Toon, katCrusader

Mafia Don: Flath
Mafia Thug: Toon
Mafia Hitman: Maki
Mafia Godfather: katCrusader

Serial Killer: Donald Dump (No its not because of his forum name color lol)

Village team: Emziek, Ultor, Donald Dump

Cop: Ultor
Doctor: Donald Dump
Vigilante: Emziek


Just so you all know


You do realize that you used Donald Dump's name twice? And what even made you reach this conclusion?

It's gotta be instinct or behaviourism. Nonetheless I'm interested in hearing how too.


it's clearly a joke
Spoiler: show
i can't have a pr


Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:17 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
#119 (ISO #6)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
NumBle wrote:
NumBle wrote:
In fact it's quite possible. We don't know. One cannot simply take your word for it. But thus far here's what you've given us: you're either telling the truth and you are a vanillager. Or you're lying to cover your role which seems to be something quite mafia like. But I don't want to throw any names onto a pit. Too soon to have any kind of concrete evidence given the fact that this is STILL R1.

Also keeping in mind my own quote I can be totally wrong and he's covering up for his village role for now. Same situations are possible given how early it is and how info is flowing about.


Yo
I was mostly joking around, didn't mean to actually ask you guys to believe me.
Btw every player's default claim would be vanillager. Cause if you claim a PR, the real one might counter-claim you.

Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:04 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
#121 (ISO #7)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
No, real counter claim

Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:09 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
#122 (ISO #8)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Imagine X is mafia
X gets asked to claim his role - not just alignment, but role.
X won't claim mafia roles (surprise!)
If he claims, e.g., doctor, while Y is the real doctor, Y will counterclaim. Should Y die and his alignment revealed, it will be clear that X is mafia. This makes Y safe from mafia kills. Should X die, then Y will be a confirmed villager which is good for the town.
If X claims vanillager, then other vanillagers might not even get asked to counterclaim, as it would be nearly impossible to gain any info from that massive vanilla counterclaim. Some wouldn't even counterclaim, some mafia maybe would...

Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:16 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
#125 (ISO #9)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
SweedyGonzales wrote:
Donald Dump wrote:
Imagine X is mafia
X gets asked to claim his role - not just alignment, but role.
X won't claim mafia roles (surprise!)
If he claims, e.g., doctor, while Y is the real doctor, Y will counterclaim. Should Y die and his alignment revealed, it will be clear that X is mafia. This makes Y safe from mafia kills. Should X die, then Y will be a confirmed villager which is good for the town.
If X claims vanillager, then other vanillagers might not even get asked to counterclaim, as it would be nearly impossible to gain any info from that massive vanilla counterclaim. Some wouldn't even counterclaim, some mafia maybe would...

No shit, Sherlock. If you're dead, mafia can't kill you.


Y is safe from makia kills because if he dies X will be revealed to be mafia

Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:04 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
#140 (ISO #10)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
[vote no lynch]

What's with the bandwagon on Blaze? Almost all of the stuff he said was a joke.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:30 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
#167 (ISO #11)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
If both Play and Larah were mafia, they wouldn't say that they're teaming up.
If either of them was village, they could both say that they're teaming up.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:52 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
#183 (ISO #12)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Donald Dump wrote:
If both Play and Larah were mafia, they wouldn't say that they're teaming up.
If either of them was village, they could both say that they're teaming up.


In addition to this, pay attention to how quickly Play jumped on Larah's bw. By now we can assume that they're not both mafia meaning that one of them could still be.

This basically means that if either of them died and flipped mafia, the other one would be less suspicious; However we still shouldn't go as far as trusting him/her completely.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:44 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
#186 (ISO #13)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Playboy has been acting extremely suspicious; first saying he was teamed up with Larah, then calling it "random bluffing".
Also, the way he defends himself - he doesn't just defend himself from accusations, he also tries to accuse the other guy of being mafia. A townie would mainly focus on defending himself, while a mafia would try to make the other guy look susp.
Thus, [vote Playboy]
Another reason why I'm doing this is because I don't want Blaze out of the game. All of the stuff he said was a joke, a joke and nothing more. And Playboy is waaay more suspicious than Blaze.
Additionally, should Playboy flip mafia, Larah would be more trustworthy (for more info on this, read my last post).

This is most likely the last post I'll make this round. Gotta wake up early.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:07 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
#232 (ISO #14)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
[vote Dee Dee]



Why:
Spoiler: show
Donald Dump: so you will do what i've told you?
Donald Dump: convince your teammates to kill larah/six?
Donald Dump: it is the only way
Dee Dee: so neither of us get lynched this round? o.O
Donald Dump: unless you want out of the game of course
Donald Dump: you'll be perfectly safe
Dee Dee: and who do you suggest for lynch? o.O
Donald Dump: listen
Donald Dump: what i want you to do, is convince yur mafia buddies to nightkill either larah or six.
Dee Dee: yes
Donald Dump: Can you do that?
Dee Dee: I can
Donald Dump: you will tell them that?
Dee Dee: deal?
Donald Dump: yes
Dee Dee: i have nothing to lose i guess
Donald Dump: what role are you btw xD
Dee Dee: you'll find out at some point i guess
Dee Dee is now playing Counter-Strike. Click here to join.
Dee Dee: when you get me killed :P
Donald Dump: i won't lol
Donald Dump: a deal's a deal
Dee Dee: well
Dee Dee: i feel like i made a deal with the devil
Donald Dump: who's in charge of the night kill?
Dee Dee: can't tell that
Dee Dee: a pm is sent to hater by1 of the mafias :P
Donald Dump: make sure it's you this round


Whole conversation:
Spoiler: show
Donald Dump: yo dee dee
Donald Dump: have you got a minute
Dee Dee: Hellooo
Dee Dee: sure :)
Donald Dump: About the mafia game...
Donald Dump: *sigh*
Dee Dee: ugh
Donald Dump: have you got any last words?
Dee Dee: is it always like this?
Dee Dee: :O
Donald Dump: I am the cop and you came up postivive last round
Dee Dee: do i need them?
Donald Dump: meaning you are mafi
Dee Dee: you could easily be lying ^^
Donald Dump: but if i was i wouldnt do the following
Dee Dee: why would you want to frame me? :/
Donald Dump: i'm offering you a deal. i won't publicly claim my role to get you lynched if you help me with something
Donald Dump: and you know very well that i'm not lying
Dee Dee: i don't think you are the cop though xD
Donald Dump: then how come i know you're a mafia?
Dee Dee: a deal? why would you deal with a supposedly known mafia?
Dee Dee: you are telling me you know
Dee Dee: doesn't mean you do know my role
Donald Dump: can we just cut to the chase; i'll keep you alive if you convince fellow mafia to voting Larah
Dee Dee: why kill larah
Donald Dump: you're on a need to know basis.
Donald Dump: so, live or die?
Dee Dee: 14:19 - Donald Dump: you're on a need to know basis.
what does that mean?
Donald Dump: need-to-know*
Dee Dee: same question
Donald Dump: means you'll know what you need to know
Donald Dump: and why would i be lying risking getting myself killed
Dee Dee: o.O
Dee Dee: i still have the same questioin
Dee Dee: wait
Dee Dee: 14:18 - Dee Dee: a deal? why would you deal with a supposedly known mafia?
Donald Dump: because only mafia can carry out the kill
Dee Dee: there are plenty of roles that can kill
Donald Dump: sadly i dont know any town roles atm
Donald Dump: and this cant wait
Dee Dee: if you are the cop
Dee Dee: you have one negative peek
Dee Dee: and you are claiming to have one positive peek
Donald Dump: thats r0-r1
Donald Dump: i peeked you r1-r2
Dee Dee: that's what you're saying yes
Donald Dump: let me put it this way, why would i be risking getiting killed if i was lying?
Donald Dump: if i wasnt the cop, i wouldnt care about this
Donald Dump: as i couldnt acomplish anything this way
Dee Dee: it makes no sense kontra
Donald Dump: would it make sense if i switched target to six?
Dee Dee: why would you?
Dee Dee: xD
Donald Dump: i have reasons to want him, larah and potentially someone else out of the game
Donald Dump: will you convince your teammates to vote six out of the game
Donald Dump: kill*
Donald Dump: not vote
Dee Dee: now why six?
Donald Dump: once again, you're on a need-to-know basis
Dee Dee: really I want to understand you, but you're confufsing me
Donald Dump: there's nothing to understand, i want either of these two dead, and in exchange i'll keep this a secret and will not get you lynched
Dee Dee: but I cannot trust you or your logic
Donald Dump: suit yourself
Dee Dee: but if you were the cop
Dee Dee: and didn't lynch me
Donald Dump: was nice playing with you
Dee Dee: and if i was mafia
Dee Dee: why would you tell me?
Dee Dee: rly
Dee Dee: you wouldn't survive next round
Donald Dump: so i can, with your help, get six or larah killed
Donald Dump: come on dee dee, what's the point in arguing, do what must be done - to save your life
Dee Dee: i just want to know why you wanna lynch those two
Dee Dee: why can't you tell me?
Donald Dump: i made contact with some people
Donald Dump: if i told you who they were, there would be a risk of them getting killed
Donald Dump: dee dee, what could i acomplish by lying to you? nothing.
Dee Dee: 14:28 - Donald Dump: if i told you who they were, there would be a risk of them getting killed
Donald Dump: if you would check ANY other game, you'd see that the cop had revealed himself when he discovered a mafia - so he can lynch him
Dee Dee: i see
Donald Dump: Donald Dump: if you would check ANY other game, you'd see that the cop had revealed himself when he discovered a mafia - so he can lynch him
Dee Dee: 14:28 - Donald Dump: if i told you who they were, there would be a risk of them getting killed -> so you don't mind killing six or larah
Donald Dump: by them i mean the people who told me
Dee Dee: aha
Donald Dump: Donald Dump: if you would check ANY other game, you'd see that the cop had revealed himself when he discovered a mafia - so he can lynch him
Donald Dump: well it was nice playing with you
Donald Dump: gg
Dee Dee: hmmm
Dee Dee: cops don't reveal themselves
Dee Dee: villager takes their role
Dee Dee: so cop is saved
Dee Dee: I've seen that
Dee Dee: many times ^^
Dee Dee: even mafia claims to be the cop
Dee Dee: so I cannot trust you
Dee Dee: you could be the serial killer
Dee Dee: hmmmm
Donald Dump: So... i'm sorry villagers. i'm not that good at this game.
Anyway, i'm the deputy so in these rounds i've seen 3 peoples.
R0/R3 - Shadi - Not suspicious / i've seen him twice during the game at the r0 and r3 to make sure he is innocent and the result could be changed once during the game by the Counterfeiter
R1 - Leo - Suspicious / and i'm sure he is a mafia guy but i couldn't vote him like that cuz the mafia gonna realise that i'm the deputy.
R2 - Koninj - Not suspicious

So i'm gonna probaly die on this round but i could survive if the doctor protect me so leo is the first mafia guy and imo the others could be:
Laraaaah: 60% leo was protecting her all the time and when she was going to get modkilled by Six he start defending her that he gonna help her to understand the game.
Emziek: 40% the last post he made about here comes the modkills make me thinking that he could be a mafia guy.. imo, he act like he knows that all of them was just villagers.
K0ntra 60% his posts was really suspicious to me anyway and he voted lawliet this time even that lawliet already voted leo many times.
[Vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]
Donald Dump: -CrisP0
Donald Dump: viewtopic.php?f=183&t=26221&start=405 #411
Dee Dee: what is this?
Dee Dee: wait let me read
Donald Dump: thats crispo claiming to be the cop
Donald Dump: read first paragraph only
Dee Dee: aha
Dee Dee: but last game
Dee Dee: ultor played the role of the cop
Dee Dee: if I recall correctly
Donald Dump: dee dee i played 5 games already
Donald Dump: plus i hosted two myself
Donald Dump: i know how this game works
Donald Dump: now i'm gonna claim my role
Donald Dump: gbye
Dee Dee: well, just sayiing you might as well be the SK
Donald Dump: sk can't peek
Dee Dee: or the other peeking role :)
Dee Dee: three roles can peek this game for 15+ players
Donald Dump: the other peeking role is mafia
Donald Dump: oh
Donald Dump: didnt know tha
Dee Dee: xDDDD
Dee Dee: ok
Dee Dee: i guess you are the cop then
Donald Dump: so you will do what i've told you?
Donald Dump: convince your teammates to kill larah/six?
Donald Dump: it is the only way
Dee Dee: so neither of us get lynched this round? o.O
Donald Dump: unless you want out of the game of course
Donald Dump: you'll be perfectly safe
Dee Dee: and who do you suggest for lynch? o.O
Donald Dump: listen
Donald Dump: what i want you to do, is convince yur mafia buddies to nightkill either larah or six.
Dee Dee: yes
Donald Dump: Can you do that?
Dee Dee: I can
Donald Dump: you will tell them that?
Dee Dee: deal?
Donald Dump: yes
Dee Dee: i have nothing to lose i guess
Donald Dump: what role are you btw xD
Dee Dee: you'll find out at some point i guess
Dee Dee is now playing Counter-Strike. Click here to join.
Dee Dee: when you get me killed :P
Donald Dump: i won't lol
Donald Dump: a deal's a deal
Dee Dee: well
Dee Dee: i feel like i made a deal with the devil
Donald Dump: who's in charge of the night kill?
Dee Dee: can't tell that
Dee Dee: a pm is sent to hater by1 of the mafias :P
Donald Dump: make sure it's you this round


Screenshot proof

@Dee Dee,
I'm really sorry. But the thing is, this is how this game is played. "A game of [...], lying, deception[...]" (ToS).

Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:57 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
#236 (ISO #15)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Oh, and, I'm not the cop

Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:06 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
#242 (ISO #16)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
To be honest, during the whole conversation I thought that you had found me suspicious and wanted to investigate it. Actually was still afraid of that until you voted for yourself :p
Can't believe how lucky I am, did this twice now and both you and Sweedy were mafia.

Edit: if I were you I wouldn't have given up on the game so quickly, instead I would have tried to convince others that you had found me suspicious and wanted to investigate it.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:37 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
#255 (ISO #17)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Ultor wrote:
Don't forget there is a mafia thug role, which at this point seems to be Dee Dee having deceived everyone into lynching her. This is why I recommend that the vigilante uses one of his shot to take her out. We better off lynching the SK.


This post makes absolutely no logic. Chances of her being the thug are only 1/4. And while it wouldn't be a too big waste for the vig to use one shot as he rarely gets to use them, that doesn't mean he should take a 1/4 chance.
Ultor wrote:
Edit: I'd also like to point out that we should lynch either SiX or NumBle this round. This is because one of those 2 is the SK. Will add more later on.

I think now would be a good time to add more info.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:35 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
#256 (ISO #18)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
NumBle wrote:
[vote Dee Dee]

Nicely played Kontra, for a change. I guess it's safe to ask who's gonna be our target next round?

Also Flath did point something out and I personally do believe it's possible.. He might as well be Serial killer to get a mafia this soon specially since his proofs are based on logs rather posts. Because if you look at her posts, they are all pretty village friendly. Though nonetheless, this does decrease his mafia probability specially if Dee Dee turns out to be the Thug, considering that no one else has toughness.

Again, well played Kontra.


1) Nobody else seems way too suspicious to me at the moment, I'll share more info if I get any.
2) I don't understand how her posts have me basing my proofs on logs has anything to do with this.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:39 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
#259 (ISO #19)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
NumBle wrote:
Donald Dump wrote:
NumBle wrote:
[vote Dee Dee]

Nicely played Kontra, for a change. I guess it's safe to ask who's gonna be our target next round?

Also Flath did point something out and I personally do believe it's possible.. He might as well be Serial killer to get a mafia this soon specially since his proofs are based on logs rather posts. Because if you look at her posts, they are all pretty village friendly. Though nonetheless, this does decrease his mafia probability specially if Dee Dee turns out to be the Thug, considering that no one else has toughness.

Again, well played Kontra.


1) Nobody else seems way too suspicious to me at the moment, I'll share more info if I get any.True, but at this point no one can trust no one.
2) I don't understand how her posts have me basing my proofs on logs has anything to do with this.It means that you didn't analise her behavior on the game threat at all meaning you went cluelessly blind straight up to Dee Dee and claimed that she was mafia. Having that kind of info without any previous information or analisys pretty much means that you either peeked her or you got EXTREMELY lucky that you plan actually worked out.


Since when does "extremely" mean 25% chance?

Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:52 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
#263 (ISO #20)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Ultor wrote:
[vote SiX]


You're voting someone who is just a little tiny bit suspicious over a proven self-admitted mafia?

Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:24 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
#457 (ISO #21)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Toon wrote:
How will you divide the money?


HATER wrote:
Cash Prizes:


The current budget is 50,000-60,000 nD$, depending on the number of players. Donations are welcome.

There will be awards at the end of the game for:

-Winning Team MVP (currently $10,000 -- halved if the SK wins, since he's the only one on his team)
-Losing Team MVP (currently $5,000)
-Best New Player (currently $5000 -- only given to a players who are playing for the 1st or 2nd time)


Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:35 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
#459 (ISO #22)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
no cash for him pls

Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:46 pm Profile Send private message
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.