View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:49 am

User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#4 (ISO #1)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
[In] Airight let's see if I still got the guts to tell Hater to fuck off.

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:04 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#9 (ISO #2)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Quote:
"It's so hard to produce decent responses to all the crap being flung around. You guys are too active." - Rainboy, 23rd of August 2016


I fucking die every time I see this shit XD

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:33 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#25 (ISO #3)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Toon wrote:
I can [out] if there's more people willing to join.

same

Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:55 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#37 (ISO #4)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Ultor wrote:
Donald Dump wrote:
fuck you random.org

More like hater.org

What's with the hate? Ya think it was rigged by Hater?

Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:42 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#40 (ISO #5)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
SweedyGonzales wrote:
I am a villager.
Love me.
Thank you for your time.
Sweedy.

inb4 is actually SK and wants to bask in glory.

Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:43 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#46 (ISO #6)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Blaze wrote:
Maki wrote:
i forgot i was signed up.. fuck


Maki is one of the mafias.

Makis way of acting stupid "I dont even remember i was in the game" bullshit wont help him this time! My theory begun a while ago while he was inactive and said [In]. Hater saw the opportunity to make this game, as we all know hater. He usually says he uses "Random.org" as the page is called but when he isnt happy with the results he just gives the role to someone else. And usually when giving out roles to the people he usually like to give most to the people he thinks will play the role well and make it work to make the game work interesting. Therefor Maki is one of the alternatives. But you would still ask "How does this make sense Blaze? He could have given it to you, Rainboy or anyone else". We need to not forget Hater is a troll and usually LIES. You could even think he is playing around us and gives the good roles to the worse people? Hater would never do this cause he ALWAYS wants his game to be a success.

Now of all the targets in the game that usually turn out to be bad people (like Toon, SiX or Emziek), Maki is one of the biggest suspects in this game. Having a lot of game memory of last games with Hater and history with Maki in the other games, it is proven that out of 16 games Maki was a special role in 11 out of those (taking out the games where everyone gets a special role) he got a special role!! This further proves the point of the possibility of Maki having a meaningful role! But why is his role a bad one and not a good one?

Lets do some calculations.
11 out of 16 times he have gotten a role, 7 out of those 11 have been bad. Over 64% of the time he have gotten a role have been someone not in the villagers favor. 14 players and 9 roles which means its a 64% chance for him to get a role. 5 out of 9 roles are bad for team villager and each role have a have 11,111..% chance. By approximately 55,555% chance of him having a bad role, the odds are WITH us there. Since its a 0,62 * 0,55 Chance of him having a bad role it is a 35% chance he is not a villager. In each game he ever had a bad role where he typed before round 2 it was 6 OUT OF 7 times unlike the times he had a good role which was 5 times where he typed only ONCE OUT OF 5 times before the first round which is highly in our favor.

By my facts and beliefs, I would recommend we take out Maki first.

LMFAO dat analisyse, Hater where's the bot, I understood jackshit of what he said.

EDIT: Also Rainboy isn't in this game, Blaze. Epic fail.

Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:02 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#48 (ISO #7)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Maki wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Maki wrote:
i forgot i was signed up.. fuck

dat memory


dude it's a she Maki, uni life messes me up pretty good lately, you don't even know she probably knows too, I'm pretty sure.

jesus christ i actually read your gibberish, what are those crappy statistics, it makes my heart bleed.

FYI: yes, sometimes HATER doesn't 100% randomize roles, I doubt that's the case in a newbie game w/ rewards though. And yeah, he did once or twice give me roles to balance iirc


Hater did say that if anyone wanted proof that teh roles were random he'd give it at the end of the game. So let's just roll on the game already.

Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:46 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#85 (ISO #8)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
JTc wrote:
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
Lynching will make it more worst for you guys, just saying. My first game and not gonna get out of r1, doesn't feel nice xD

However the reason I voted for Blaze cause he seems suspicious pointing out Maki and how he himself told me not to trust anyone at all. I do feel he is Mafia or kontra but I have high doubts on Blaze.

Blaze is always retarded, hard to tell what role he is, but one thing is for sure, he is retarded.


..And this is why Blaze has "Forum Idiot" above his Avatar. That's all she wrote folks.

Anyways I'm hospitalized and most people around here seem to know what they're messing with. I'd just appreciate if the village would be careful on who to lynch..

Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:13 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#91 (ISO #9)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Donald Dump wrote:
@Ultor and Playboy,
This is round 1. Your theories are far-fetched just like any would be this early in the game. Don't judge people based on a line or two of what they said.

This. Kontra's best post yet in Werewolf.

We all know how Round 1s go. No info is circling around, all we have assumptions. The worst thing we can do right now is openly claim villager guys. It'll harm the village and won't allow any info to circle so that we can group some suspects around.

Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:10 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#96 (ISO #10)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Larah wrote:
JTc wrote:
shit jtc is mafia, he admited it!!1111

[vote jtc]
r u ok?

He's your usual troll from Werewolf. Get used to it.

Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:32 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#100 (ISO #11)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
SweedyGonzales wrote:
[Vote SweedyGonzales]
HAHA! Let's see you talk your way out of this one.

Why do I get the feeling that the mafia are going to take advantage of one of these self made bandwagons to lynch someone..

Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:09 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#103 (ISO #12)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
katCrusader wrote:
[vote JTc]
NumBle wrote:
SweedyGonzales wrote:
[Vote SweedyGonzales]
HAHA! Let's see you talk your way out of this one.

Why do I get the feeling that the mafia are going to take advantage of one of these self made bandwagons to lynch someone..
I have no idea what you're talking about ;p

I'd ask people to keep this in mind. Lookin' mighty suspecious.

Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:43 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#106 (ISO #13)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Dee Dee wrote:
Newbie asking:

1. What are the commands/options available to vote?
2. I'm assuming we can change vote from X to Y, right?


1. You have: [Vote X/No lynch] [Abstain] and [unvote]
2. Yes.

Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:22 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#114 (ISO #14)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
SiX wrote:
Blaze wrote:
Spoiler: show
Mafia team: Maki, Flath, Toon, katCrusader

Mafia Don: Flath
Mafia Thug: Toon
Mafia Hitman: Maki
Mafia Godfather: katCrusader

Serial Killer: Donald Dump (No its not because of his forum name color lol)

Village team: Emziek, Ultor, Donald Dump

Cop: Ultor
Doctor: Donald Dump
Vigilante: Emziek


Just so you all know


You do realize that you used Donald Dump's name twice? And what even made you reach this conclusion?

It's gotta be instinct or behaviourism. Nonetheless I'm interested in hearing how too.

Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:47 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#117 (ISO #15)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Donald Dump wrote:

NumBle wrote:
SiX wrote:
Blaze wrote:
Spoiler: show
Mafia team: Maki, Flath, Toon, katCrusader

Mafia Don: Flath
Mafia Thug: Toon
Mafia Hitman: Maki
Mafia Godfather: katCrusader

Serial Killer: Donald Dump (No its not because of his forum name color lol)

Village team: Emziek, Ultor, Donald Dump

Cop: Ultor
Doctor: Donald Dump
Vigilante: Emziek


Just so you all know


You do realize that you used Donald Dump's name twice? And what even made you reach this conclusion?

It's gotta be instinct or behaviourism. Nonetheless I'm interested in hearing how too.


it's clearly a joke
Spoiler: show
i can't have a pr

In fact it's quite possible. We don't know. One cannot simply take your word for it. But thus far here's what you've given us: you're either telling the truth and you are a vanillager. Or you're lying to cover your role which seems to be something quite mafia like. But I don't want to throw any names onto a pit. Too soon to have any kind of concrete evidence given the fact that this is STILL R1.

Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:27 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#118 (ISO #16)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
NumBle wrote:
In fact it's quite possible. We don't know. One cannot simply take your word for it. But thus far here's what you've given us: you're either telling the truth and you are a vanillager. Or you're lying to cover your role which seems to be something quite mafia like. But I don't want to throw any names onto a pit. Too soon to have any kind of concrete evidence given the fact that this is STILL R1.

Also keeping in mind my own quote I can be totally wrong and he's covering up for his village role for now. Same situations are possible given how early it is and how info is flowing about.

Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:31 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#120 (ISO #17)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Donald Dump wrote:
NumBle wrote:
NumBle wrote:
In fact it's quite possible. We don't know. One cannot simply take your word for it. But thus far here's what you've given us: you're either telling the truth and you are a vanillager. Or you're lying to cover your role which seems to be something quite mafia like. But I don't want to throw any names onto a pit. Too soon to have any kind of concrete evidence given the fact that this is STILL R1.

Also keeping in mind my own quote I can be totally wrong and he's covering up for his village role for now. Same situations are possible given how early it is and how info is flowing about.


Yo
I was mostly joking around, didn't mean to actually ask you guys to believe me.
Btw every player's default claim would be vanillager. Cause if you claim a PR, the real one might counter-claim you.

You mean someone could fake counter claim right? Not real one might counter-claim.

Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:08 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#150 (ISO #18)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
so.... Much.... to.. catch up to.

Right I'm going to give it all a view and a read then I'll make a proper post.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:35 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#151 (ISO #19)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
So far here's what I've got:

We can safely assume that Blaze is villager. He's also an idiot, but a villager nonetheless.

What Blaze is doing here, is simply applying pressure to get you people to talk. He's accusing people of stuff so that you folk will react to it and from that reaction get a possible alignment. Playing more offensively (Kat counter voted because Blaze thinks she's a possible mafia as an example) tends to mean that the pressure is doing some work on the mafia making them crack a tad bit. Thought I cannot say that this 100% guaranteed. So to make myself clear here, no I don't completely agree with what Blaze said, thought he's using the right method to get information.

Six did a very on-point and good reading of Blaze's behavior. It's all very ballsy and isn't afraid to die. So it's safe to assume he's willing to die to give the rest of the village some kind of information or assumption.

As for the Playboy/Larah situation, I honestly believe that it was a rookie mistake by Playboy. I've had spoken with Kat before about what she thought about the game and she believed that Playboy and Larah can be Mafia and they committed a rookie mistake of saying "we are working together" (according to Playboy.) At this point Larah might trying to get the heat off of herself so that she can survive a little bit longer because Playboy's rookie mistake.

This is my take on it. But it's all assumptions from my point of view.

I also want to point something out: Both Emz and Toon are veteran players here who, thus far, have contributed very little to nothing at all. Yes I do understand that it's still R1, but considering all the info and assumptions we have on our hands it's okay to discuss them at the very least and I, for one, really want to hear your opinions on it.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:43 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#153 (ISO #20)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
Rookie Mistake? You sure? xd

For both you and Larah this is your first game. So yes, I'll say with plenty security that it could be a rookie mistake. But I can also be completely wrong and it being all but garbage that you made up.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:08 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#159 (ISO #21)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Blaze wrote:
Well now that 2 veterans who have played with me 10 times before agree im not a mafia player could you please change your votes???

[Vote Larah]

To be honest I think the most dodgy person is playboy here. But since I cannot vote due to hospitalization, all I can do is pretty much comment on it.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:26 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#161 (ISO #22)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
[Vote Larah]

Why? Now you're throwing your "partner" under the bus? This just raises even more questions and honestly doesn't make your situation any better.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:19 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#163 (ISO #23)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Larah wrote:
NumBle wrote:
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
[Vote Larah]

Why? Now you're throwing your "partner" under the bus? This just raises even more questions and honestly doesn't make your situation any better.
We weren't partners from the beginning, and this proves it. He is really suspicious, he also claimed that he wants to "spice up" his first game. Weird vibes

I know you weren't partners. There's proof of it in the logs shared by Ultor:
Quote:
? AND: well
? AND: im not teamed up with larah
? AND: just some random bluffing
? AND: xd


So, I suggest you guys lynch Playboy. Not Blaze who's clearly an idiot, but a villager nonetheless, and if this doesn't clear up that it's a set up for Larah then jesus christ you will all be dumber than I expected.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:37 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#174 (ISO #24)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
So you might aswell have proof to backup your accusations against me, or "then it's false."

you said it yourself that you were bluffing all along when you said you teamed up with Larah. check the damn logs. This all just seems way too useful for you. She disagrees with you about teaming up and you take that chance to throw her under the bus so you can try to earn yourself some sort of authority amongst the village

As for this whole mess. Let's just consider one thing. Do Not Lynch Blaze. I'd even rather have a No Lynch at this moment than see Blaze die because people can't pull some of their braincells for a bit.

Another thing I'd like to point out is: Playboy is accusing Larah of being the Sk. We asked for proof and he's got nothing. Why would he, make such an accusation in the first place? It seems to me that he wants some sort of escape goat. I'll actually laugh and cry at the same time if Larah doesn't turn out to be Sk but rather some other role.

Nonetheless, I'll beg you all: Consider the logs between Ultor and Playboy, and analise his posts. He hasn't given any proof whatsoever.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:24 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#178 (ISO #25)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Ultor wrote:
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
You're saying it like you are innocent yourself, must have been your and blaze's plan to stab you and lynch make us believe you guys are innocent and then slowly lynch off the villagers, nice work.

P.S: Knowing the fact Numble is a veteran, I wouldn't trust him clearly he is bluffing and trying to get me lynched so that the Mafia can win, and the reason I voted for Larah cause she claimed her role saying she is the Serial Killer so I presume she is with numble and blaze.
That's actually correct. It's a viable strategy to hospitalize on of their own thought it has a low success rate. Besides if I were mafia I would never use that strategy because I like having my vote power. This situation shows why. Because at this moment I really want to vote you.

Another thing is that only a bit ago I had a word with Larah about this whole situation. And that was to verify if you were really lying that you 2 never worked together or anything like that. As for Blaze I don't see how you connect me to him or to his strategy. Would you be kind and explain that part?


If you look carefully, NumBle was not stabbed, he was shot by the mafia. Though this doesnt mean anything as it could be a plan made by the mafia to make NumBle appear innocent. You are not making any sense Playboy.

That's correct, Ultor, I was shot, not stabbed. I guess it's somewhat safe to assume that whoever got Stabbed (Emz) is more likely to be villager than I am. But I'd rather leave you folk to trust on who you want to trust.

Also that red part, do you have proof???


Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:32 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#190 (ISO #26)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
No one tried to say anything for me at this point and people voting against me are being backed up by someone which can make them Mafia as Ultor stated, Mafia backs each other up.

Yes but Ultor also said that he had Sk vibes from you. And well, the Serial killer can only win with everyone dead.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:31 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#196 (ISO #27)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Ultor wrote:
Found new info. Blaze also sent a PM to Playboy that is exactly similar to Larah's PM, have a look in the spoiler.
Spoiler: show
Image

What does that mean? He wanted to start a bandwagon on Flath for unknown reason, possibly having peeked Flath who might have a PR.

I'm guessing he just wants to get people out of his back to see if he can do something good for the village. Considering the big ruckus he has created, I'm willing to say that he wants to create more ruckus see if the mafias pop out.

Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
Pretty much note the fact how emziek, toon and sweedy are quiet in this game.


Trying to put someone in the spotlight like that doesn't really work but I agree that Emz and Toon are way to quiet.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:27 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#202 (ISO #28)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Ultor wrote:
NumBle wrote:
I'm guessing he just wants to get people out of his back to see if he can do something good for the village. Considering the big ruckus he has created, I'm willing to say that he wants to create more ruckus see if the mafias pop out.
That might be true. I also had the idea of lynching Emziek/Toon but thats too late now.

Emz and Toon are too busy being useless right now. But later on they'll start to crank up.

Toon wrote:
I suggesting lynching him to avoid a headache in the future even if it's true him being a powerrole or Ultor.


You know you hit deep when your name becomes a meme on Werewolf..

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:42 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#204 (ISO #29)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Toon wrote:
NumBle wrote:
Toon wrote:
I suggesting lynching him to avoid a headache in the future even if it's true him being a powerrole or Ultor.


You know you hit deep when your name becomes a meme on Werewolf..

what?

That one time when Ultor went full retard in a werewolf game.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:48 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#207 (ISO #30)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Ultor wrote:
I'd like to keep 1 thing clear, I don't have a power role and although having a doctor saving a potential nightkill is nice for the village, I don't recommend wasting it on a normal villager.

Quote:
Doctor: May protect 1 player each night, keeping them from harm. May not protect the same player twice in a row.

I'm guessing he'll protect himself.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:08 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#213 (ISO #31)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
katCrusader wrote:
Re: NumBle
Spoiler: show
NumBle wrote:
That's actually correct. It's a viable strategy to hospitalize on of their own thought it has a low success rate. Besides if I were mafia I would never use that strategy because I like having my vote power. This situation shows why. Because at this moment I really want to vote you.
~ahem~
You hospitalized yourself last game, NumBle...

I did not

Regarding my last game
Quote:
Emziek shot
Emziek Hospitalized
Maki Shot
Maki Hospitalized



NumBle wrote:
That's correct, Ultor, I was shot, not stabbed. I guess it's somewhat safe to assume that whoever got Stabbed (Emz) is more likely to be villager than I am. But I'd rather leave you folk to trust on who you want to trust.
Technically speaking, I'd actually give greater odds for SK to hospitalize a mafia than for mafia to hospitalize themselves.
SK odds: 2/7
Mafia odds: Depending on the phase of the moon, the position of Mars in relation to Jupiter, the players involved...

Probably. Also you forgot the Sun's position relatively the Milky Way and Andromeda.



Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:11 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#223 (ISO #32)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Someone pulled an Ultor faster than Ultor himself. Wow.

On another note, that wombo combo between SK and Mafia. Lookin' Mighty Suspecious.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:33 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#225 (ISO #33)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Ultor wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Ultor wrote:
Yeah.... seen that one coming zzzzzzzz
Lel I did not, did you know he was the doc?

OMG what a round xD I'll catch up with all the posts in a couple of hours :)

Nah but I tried to get him to tell me but it looked like he didn't care about the game at all. I will make another post about the game once I get home.

Edit: I'd also like to point out that we should lynch either SiX or NumBle this round. This is because one of those 2 is the SK. Will add more later on.

Please refrain from editing your posts and actually make a new post. In Ww you're free to double/triple post.

Also... HERE WE GO AGAIN folks.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:49 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#229 (ISO #34)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
SiX wrote:
I look forward to see what you'll add later on. @Numble I do not think we should dismiss Ultor's thoughts, because he might be right. As a Villager, it's in my interest to know what his thoughts are, whether they are good or bad. Because knowing my own role, you just may be the Serial Killer (hypothetically speaking). And from your perspective; assuming you are a Villager, there's no saying I'm not the SK. So lets hear what he has to say before we decide whether or not to dismiss it.

Oh I won't dismiss his thoughts. I just hope that they are well built arguments and what not. We have both eye witnessed Ultor doing his wonders before. And hypothetically speaking, we've both have spoken about it and you do know that if there was someone that would willingly shoot me, that someone would be you. Though latter on after reviewing our discussion I did conclude that it wasn't you.

Nonetheless I feel villager vibes from you. But again we don't know. We've worked together many times Six and I think that by now if we don't know each others actions, acts and tricks like the back of our hands then it should something close to that.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:21 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#252 (ISO #35)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Jesus, I leave for a couple hours and everything goes to hell. All right give me a couple of minutes, maybe hours to analise all this stuff.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:51 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#253 (ISO #36)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
[vote Dee Dee]

Nicely played Kontra, for a change. I guess it's safe to ask who's gonna be our target next round?

Also Flath did point something out and I personally do believe it's possible.. He might as well be Serial killer to get a mafia this soon specially since his proofs are based on logs rather posts. Because if you look at her posts, they are all pretty village friendly. Though nonetheless, this does decrease his mafia probability specially if Dee Dee turns out to be the Thug, considering that no one else has toughness.

Again, well played Kontra.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:14 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#258 (ISO #37)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Donald Dump wrote:
NumBle wrote:
[vote Dee Dee]

Nicely played Kontra, for a change. I guess it's safe to ask who's gonna be our target next round?

Also Flath did point something out and I personally do believe it's possible.. He might as well be Serial killer to get a mafia this soon specially since his proofs are based on logs rather posts. Because if you look at her posts, they are all pretty village friendly. Though nonetheless, this does decrease his mafia probability specially if Dee Dee turns out to be the Thug, considering that no one else has toughness.

Again, well played Kontra.


1) Nobody else seems way too suspicious to me at the moment, I'll share more info if I get any.True, but at this point no one can trust no one.
2) I don't understand how her posts have me basing my proofs on logs has anything to do with this.It means that you didn't analise her behavior on the game threat at all meaning you went cluelessly blind straight up to Dee Dee and claimed that she was mafia. Having that kind of info without any previous information or analisys pretty much means that you either peeked her or you got EXTREMELY lucky that you plan actually worked out.


Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:46 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#260 (ISO #38)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Donald Dump wrote:
NumBle wrote:
Donald Dump wrote:
NumBle wrote:
[vote Dee Dee]

Nicely played Kontra, for a change. I guess it's safe to ask who's gonna be our target next round?

Also Flath did point something out and I personally do believe it's possible.. He might as well be Serial killer to get a mafia this soon specially since his proofs are based on logs rather posts. Because if you look at her posts, they are all pretty village friendly. Though nonetheless, this does decrease his mafia probability specially if Dee Dee turns out to be the Thug, considering that no one else has toughness.

Again, well played Kontra.


1) Nobody else seems way too suspicious to me at the moment, I'll share more info if I get any.True, but at this point no one can trust no one.
2) I don't understand how her posts have me basing my proofs on logs has anything to do with this.It means that you didn't analise her behavior on the game threat at all meaning you went cluelessly blind straight up to Dee Dee and claimed that she was mafia. Having that kind of info without any previous information or analisys pretty much means that you either peeked her or you got EXTREMELY lucky that you plan actually worked out.


Since when does "extremely" mean 25% chance?25% chance of her being Thug. How many players are alive?Total: 13 living players. Do the math. My math might suck but I'm sure it's not 25%


Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:58 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#265 (ISO #39)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Ultor wrote:
I also wanted to make a post about NumBle, but sadly I do not have the time right now and I'm getting stronger vibes from SiX instead. Hopefully I can come up with something about NumBle tomorrow.
You know, you could have just said "I've got nothing on Numble, so I'm waiting to somehow come up with something completely retarded to throw him under the bus". But I guess that works too.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:40 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#268 (ISO #40)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Ultor wrote:
NumBle wrote:
Ultor wrote:
I also wanted to make a post about NumBle, but sadly I do not have the time right now and I'm getting stronger vibes from SiX instead. Hopefully I can come up with something about NumBle tomorrow.
You know, you could have just said "I've got nothing on Numble, so I'm waiting to somehow come up with something completely retarded to throw him under the bus". But I guess that works too.

Yeah, keep denying my accusations as retarded maybe it will get you somewhere,

Maybe if you hadn't stoked your ego so much you'll realize that your words aren't the world's truth and start taking into account what people actually say. That's why I keep saying that your... "accusations" which you still haven't made none towards myself (big surprise to only accuse me of something now honestly) are retarded.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:38 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#274 (ISO #41)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Larah wrote:
Last post was 11 hours ago .. hi guys

Well at this point we're all just waiting for the round to pass and lynch Dee Dee.

Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:16 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#290 (ISO #42)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
katCrusader wrote:
HATER wrote:
katCrusader wrote:
Dee Dee </3

Or, how my heart was broken... [Vote Dee Dee] t.t


I'm not sure why GERTY didn't count your vote. It's in the correct format.....do you mind if I muck about with your post to see what caused it?
Ummm... just as long as your careful D:
Speaking of my post... I finally finished it! Go look at the funnies :p

Hater, I might know the answer for that one:

Inicially her vote was in the beginning of the post. later on as she edited her post, Kat moved her vote elsewhere (to where it is currently). Maybe because of her editing GERTY skipped her vote?

Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:59 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#307 (ISO #43)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
All right.... Six posted the list; kontra had linked me as well the same list and to make it publicly in case Six didn't post it. At this point we don't really have much. Cop's been quiet through out the game, I'd urge him to contact someone who he has peeked or something (unless we've been extremely unlucky and his targets have all died/been shoot dead the round he peeks 'em)

Also, in case you're doubting here:

Spoiler: show
Image


And here's the link he sent me:

Spoiler: show
Image


Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:44 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#328 (ISO #44)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
At this point I don't know where to throw my 2 cents

@Ultor why should the cop contact you? For all we know you could be a mafia or the serial killer. Killing the Cop now will fuck up our chances to get the last Mafias.

Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:24 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#329 (ISO #45)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Also I did some math: there's 3 mafias alive (one being the thug so they have quite literally 4 lynches/kills to do) 1 serial killer (with toughness so lets count it 2) and 6 remaining villagers (without the brute alive) So at total there's 4 vs 2 vs 6 at total. It's a hard game to win but I think we can manage it if we get our shits together.

I honestly wanna vote sweedy just based off what Six said though I have my own doubts.
Toon overall has been quiet all game long(I'm assuming no one contacted you yet too?).
Ultor is.. ultor but nonetheless we should at give him the benefict of the doubt. It has started to become a pattern that when he's a retard, it means he's villager.
Jtc is your usual troll so I don't know what to expect from him.
Lawliet just got in the game so he's still getting his bearings and catching up until now.
Blaze joins the same category as Jtc, though I must point out that he did have a nice start of a game getting information flowing about.
Flath's been quiet through out the game though I feel like he's just trying to play safe villager, not really sure.
Kat is same as Flath.
Six does tend to try take command over the village so that he can get us somewhere, though one thing is to note that he tends to try out something a bit more outside the box when he's a normal villager. At this point the most "outside the box" thing from him was his response on Ultor using Ultor's own argument. He asked me to vote on sweedy, I'm guessing he asked others too. At this point though his playstyle seems very villager friendly.

EDIT: Correct some grammar.

Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:33 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#330 (ISO #46)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
[Vote Sweedy]

Like I said, basing it off Six's post. Should something come out of it, I'll unvote.

Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:35 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#333 (ISO #47)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
[unvote]

Something is fishy here... Blaze why would you rather see Sweedy dead than Ultor?

Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:47 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#348 (ISO #48)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Well GG. It lasted as long as it did. Good luck everyone. Have fun!

As for my team, I'm sorry that I couldn't do more. I did all I could within my capabilities. I just hope that you can still win this.

Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:18 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#350 (ISO #49)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Blaze wrote:
Now why aint I mafia?? This maybe was the most stupid idea of me, but this 100% proves im not mafia. By the time everyone voted on me I was DESPERATE for help. Remember how i sent a PM Faptain and Larah? Welll i sent 2 PM to Numble also.

Read the way i typed and you'll notice. You can see the dates I even sent it and how I even typed.

Spoiler: show
Image
Image


You know Blaze is old time when his friend's list consists of former Admins.. xD

Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:29 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#452 (ISO #50)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
HATER wrote:
...and the fact that there are still 3 living villagers, though granted, one of them is Ultor sooo maybe something might have happened in favor of the SK after all, but still

LMFAO

Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:54 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#454 (ISO #51)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Toon wrote:
How will you divide the money?

Hater had a money split system designed a while ago. Probably will use it again.

Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:22 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#456 (ISO #52)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Toon wrote:
NumBle wrote:
Toon wrote:
How will you divide the money?

Hater had a money split system designed a while ago. Probably will use it again.

Yeah, I might have formatted myself wrongly, how much money will I get?

Not sure, might be custom quota as part of the money was used in Six's game a while ago, and of course, it also depends of your gameplay and Hater's division of the money quota.

Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:12 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#464 (ISO #53)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
took your procrastinating ass time to do this one. thanks anyways. GG WP everyone and see you in the next one.

Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:53 pm Profile Send private message
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.