View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:31 am

User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 pm
#32 (ISO #1)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
[in]
NYEHHHH

Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:09 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 pm
#53 (ISO #2)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
SweedyGonzales wrote:
I am a villager.
Love me.
Thank you for your time.
Sweedy.
~glomps~<3

Blaze wrote:
Maki wrote:
i forgot i was signed up.. fuck


Maki is one of the mafias.

Makis way of acting stupid "I dont even remember i was in the game" bullshit wont help him this time! My theory begun a while ago while he was inactive and said [In]. Hater saw the opportunity to make this game, as we all know hater. He usually says he uses "Random.org" as the page is called but when he isnt happy with the results he just gives the role to someone else. And usually when giving out roles to the people he usually like to give most to the people he thinks will play the role well and make it work to make the game work interesting. Therefor Maki is one of the alternatives. But you would still ask "How does this make sense Blaze? He could have given it to you, Rainboy or anyone else". We need to not forget Hater is a troll and usually LIES. You could even think he is playing around us and gives the good roles to the worse people? Hater would never do this cause he ALWAYS wants his game to be a success.

Now of all the targets in the game that usually turn out to be bad people (like Toon, SiX or Emziek), Maki is one of the biggest suspects in this game. Having a lot of game memory of last games with Hater and history with Maki in the other games, it is proven that out of 16 games Maki was a special role in 11 out of those (taking out the games where everyone gets a special role) he got a special role!! This further proves the point of the possibility of Maki having a meaningful role! But why is his role a bad one and not a good one?

Lets do some calculations.
11 out of 16 times he have gotten a role, 7 out of those 11 have been bad. Over 64% of the time he have gotten a role have been someone not in the villagers favor. 14 players and 9 roles which means its a 64% chance for him to get a role. 5 out of 9 roles are bad for team villager and each role have a have 11,111..% chance. By approximately 55,555% chance of him having a bad role, the odds are WITH us there. Since its a 0,62 * 0,55 Chance of him having a bad role it is a 35% chance he is not a villager. In each game he ever had a bad role where he typed before round 2 it was 6 OUT OF 7 times unlike the times he had a good role which was 5 times where he typed only ONCE OUT OF 5 times before the first round which is highly in our favor.

By my facts and beliefs, I would recommend we take out Maki first.
What even is that o.O
Alright, first of all you're assuming Maki has a power role. Using your statistics, Maki is only evil 7/16ths of the time, so basically a coin flip. Admittedly higher than average, but I don't think it's cause for alarm tbh. As long as Hater didn't fuck with the roles though, Maki only had a 1/3rd chance of being evil in this game. Your most compelling argument is his early game activity, but you're missing the results for when he's just a normal vanillager.
Moar data pl0x :D

Dee Dee wrote:
NumBle wrote:
Maki wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Maki wrote:
i forgot i was signed up.. fuck

dat memory


dude it's a she Maki, uni life messes me up pretty good lately, you don't even know she probably knows too, I'm pretty sure.




Yeah, Numble, I didn't get to experience the "life" part in "uni life" until last year xD But it's fine, good luck with that, Maki!
Am I the only one who uses dude as a gender-neutral term? t.t
ALSO YOUR POTATO IS ADORABLE :DDD

Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:43 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 pm
#101 (ISO #3)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
[vote JTc]
NumBle wrote:
SweedyGonzales wrote:
[Vote SweedyGonzales]
HAHA! Let's see you talk your way out of this one.

Why do I get the feeling that the mafia are going to take advantage of one of these self made bandwagons to lynch someone..
I have no idea what you're talking about ;p

Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:50 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 pm
#133 (ISO #4)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
NumBle wrote:
katCrusader wrote:
[vote JTc]
NumBle wrote:
SweedyGonzales wrote:
[Vote SweedyGonzales]
HAHA! Let's see you talk your way out of this one.

Why do I get the feeling that the mafia are going to take advantage of one of these self made bandwagons to lynch someone..
I have no idea what you're talking about ;p

I'd ask people to keep this in mind. Lookin' mighty suspecious.
Oh shit, he's on to me! I better change my vote :o
On a more serious note tho :p

Blaze wrote:
Im sure tho Flath, Toon and Maki beeing mafia. (A bit unsure of kat but I put her there for beeing most suspicious). I just have a Blazefeeling

Voting me (Cause obv i claim vanilla coconut villagier) and JTc is really a bad choice imo. Seeing JTc have nothing to lose and acts like a random fuck this game lol meaning he is probably a villager.
Do you have any evidence? R1 is quite early to be sure that 3 people are mafia. Also, a claim of vanillager is a reaaaaally shitty reason not to vote someone >.>
[vote Blaze]

Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:06 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 pm
#135 (ISO #5)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Blaze wrote:
You guys never fucking learn that Im almost never mafia. Check old games for proof. Even if i were then I wouldnt even draw this much attention obviously. This is stupid [Vote Blaze]

Watch how half my claims are true at the end of the game
That's called a coin flip, otherwise known as the average for just guessing :p

Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:26 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 pm
#210 (ISO #6)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
So much shit has been flying around O.O

Re: Blaze Is Psychic
Spoiler: show
SiX wrote:
1 B). Mafia team: Maki, Flath, Toon, katCrusader

Mafia Don: Flath
Mafia Thug: Toon
Mafia Hitman: Maki
Mafia Godfather: katCrusader

Serial Killer: Donald Dump (No its not because of his forum name color lol)

Village team: Emziek, Ultor, Donald Dump

Cop: Ultor
Doctor: Donald Dump
Vigilante: Emziek
uwotm8. SiX, do you know when Blaze posted this? It's fucking r1. We are all Jon Snow right now...
Image


Re: Blaze For Lynch 2k16
Spoiler: show
NumBle wrote:
(Kat counter voted because Blaze thinks she's a possible mafia as an example)
Technically it's only a counter-vote if, y'know, there's a vote to counter :p
As stated earlier, my reason for voting Blaze was because he was using shitty logic :)


Re: Faptain vs Larah
Spoiler: show
NumBle wrote:
Larah wrote:
NumBle wrote:
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
[Vote Larah]

Why? Now you're throwing your "partner" under the bus? This just raises even more questions and honestly doesn't make your situation any better.
We weren't partners from the beginning, and this proves it. He is really suspicious, he also claimed that he wants to "spice up" his first game. Weird vibes

I know you weren't partners. There's proof of it in the logs shared by Ultor:
Quote:
? AND: well
? AND: im not teamed up with larah
? AND: just some random bluffing
? AND: xd


So, I suggest you guys lynch Playboy. Not Blaze who's clearly an idiot, but a villager nonetheless, and if this doesn't clear up that it's a set up for Larah then jesus christ you will all be dumber than I expected.
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
You're saying it like you are innocent yourself, must have been your and blaze's plan to stab you and lynch make us believe you guys are innocent and then slowly lynch off the villagers, nice work.

P.S: Knowing the fact Numble is a veteran, I wouldn't trust him clearly he is bluffing and trying to get me lynched so that the Mafia can win, and the reason I voted for Larah cause she claimed her role saying she is the Serial Killer so I presume she is with numble and blaze.
Ultor wrote:
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
So you might aswell have proof to backup your accusations against me, or "then it's false."

That proof has already been shared if you check my steam chatlogs.


Re: NumBle
Spoiler: show
NumBle wrote:
That's actually correct. It's a viable strategy to hospitalize on of their own thought it has a low success rate. Besides if I were mafia I would never use that strategy because I like having my vote power. This situation shows why. Because at this moment I really want to vote you.
~ahem~
You hospitalized yourself last game, NumBle...

NumBle wrote:
That's correct, Ultor, I was shot, not stabbed. I guess it's somewhat safe to assume that whoever got Stabbed (Emz) is more likely to be villager than I am. But I'd rather leave you folk to trust on who you want to trust.
Technically speaking, I'd actually give greater odds for SK to hospitalize a mafia than for mafia to hospitalize themselves.
SK odds: 2/7
Mafia odds: Depending on the phase of the moon, the position of Mars in relation to Jupiter, the players involved...


And now, the main event!
Emziek wrote:
Voting out Blaze is the best option for village right now. His death, even if he flips village will give us a much clearer picture of peoples alignments. SiX and Numble has defended Blazes play as pro-village while also defending him from lynch. NumBle & SiX has pointed out how Blaze isn't afraid to die, yet Blaze has pulled several moves and posts in an attempt to save himself. Blaze play can only be fully utilized were his alignment confirmed (through peek or death) but yet Blaze starts flipfloping towards the end of the round in order to save his own skin. If he truly didn't care about his own life this wouldn't be the case.
Solid argument, but my main question is why you felt the need to post anything at all? Right now it's a tie between Blaze and Faptain, but Blaze has precedence. (Tiebreaker is whoever had the highest amount of votes before the tie) Blaze is already pegged for death, but you still feel the need to convince people to vote for him. It's quite peculiar tbh.

The bandwagons on both parties are about the same thing: Shitty reasoning. Blaze said stupid things about everyone, Faptain said stupid things about Larah. I find the case for Faptain more compelling as he directly contradicted himself. First he says he's teamed with Larah, then he says it was a bluff, and now the story is that Larah claimed SK to him!? Frankly I don't find the information argument a compelling enough one to remain on Blaze; especially when his competition is so suspicious.

[vote Faptain Playboy~]

Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:24 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 pm
#214 (ISO #7)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
NumBle wrote:
katCrusader wrote:
Re: NumBle
Spoiler: show
NumBle wrote:
That's actually correct. It's a viable strategy to hospitalize on of their own thought it has a low success rate. Besides if I were mafia I would never use that strategy because I like having my vote power. This situation shows why. Because at this moment I really want to vote you.
~ahem~
You hospitalized yourself last game, NumBle...

I did not

Regarding my last game
Quote:
Emziek shot
Emziek Hospitalized
Maki Shot
Maki Hospitalized



NumBle wrote:
That's correct, Ultor, I was shot, not stabbed. I guess it's somewhat safe to assume that whoever got Stabbed (Emz) is more likely to be villager than I am. But I'd rather leave you folk to trust on who you want to trust.
Technically speaking, I'd actually give greater odds for SK to hospitalize a mafia than for mafia to hospitalize themselves.
SK odds: 2/7
Mafia odds: Depending on the phase of the moon, the position of Mars in relation to Jupiter, the players involved...

Probably. Also you forgot the Sun's position relatively the Milky Way and Andromeda.

I am a derp who should check next time, sorry :p

Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:34 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 pm
#217 (ISO #8)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Image

Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:32 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 pm
#279 (ISO #9)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
"Vibes"

I thought I'd prepare a nice amuse-bouche for you guys to enjoy while I write the rest of my post :)
Spoiler: show
SiX wrote:
I'm getting such strong town vibes from him. That's why I defend him.
Larah wrote:
Playboy is being suspicious, and he's dragging me with him with all the "teamed up" vibes he's giving.
Larah wrote:
NumBle wrote:
Yes but Ultor also said that he had Sk vibes from you.
Larah wrote:
I voted for Blaze because his first posts gave away a weird vibe, it made him look suspicious to me, and when he sent that PM, it made my doubt that he's innocent stronger.
NumBle wrote:
Nonetheless I feel villager vibes from you.
Ultor wrote:
I also wanted to make a post about NumBle, but sadly I do not have the time right now and I'm getting stronger vibes from SiX instead.
SiX wrote:
Yes I defend Blaze because I have Town vibes coming from him.


Ultor just can't win

Stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself!
Spoiler: show
Toon wrote:
whats with the triple post ultor and what the fuck blaze?
Image
NumBle wrote:
Please refrain from editing your posts and actually make a new post. In Ww you're free to double/triple post.


Dee Dee </3

Or, how my heart was broken... [Vote Dee Dee] t.t
Spoiler: show
Donald Dump wrote:
...a really long-ass post. Click here to read it :)
Dee Dee wrote:
Yeah he did xD I told you just I'm too naive (let me not say dumb in my last words) for these games hahaha But it's a cool game anyway and I may learn with time :)

@Kontra, I just saw the ending of your post. And yeah once I made one mistake, I just assumed you were gonna post that... So nicely played!
Nooo, you gotta fight him. You gotta put up your dukes and tell him to fuck off because you're not mafia! He's got NOTHIN'! Just play this when you write a defense post and everything will work out perfectly! :D


Faptain Playboy~ was the Doctor

A tale of GIMP
Spoiler: show
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
P.S; kat, I did the same search, nothing nice came up xD
Yeh, I cheated and spliced two images together xD
You can see it on the scrollbar - I definitely could've cleaned it up, but tbh at the time I had already changed the picture twice and I just wanted to be done with it :p
Image


Ultor vs SiX

I hope you didn't fill up on appetizers, because it's time for the main course!
Spoiler: show
Let me just get some nitpicking out of the way first :p
Ultor wrote:
Don't forget there is a mafia thug role, which at this point seems to be Dee Dee having deceived everyone into lynching her. This is why I recommend that the vigilante uses one of his shot to take her out. We better off lynching the SK.
Wouldn't work. Vig shot and Lynch are both blockable by Tough. You'd need Vig to blow /both/ barrels, or just wait and shoot the Thug after a good old-fashioned lynching.
Ultor wrote:
Now that could mean few things. SiX having R0 peek at Blaze as a villager and tried to form some kind of alliance with Blaze which will benefit him later on- this way his identity would remain anonymous. However, it can also be completely the opposite- Blaze being a mafia and SiX knowing this wanted to stay out of the mafia's radar (fooling them into thinking that they can ignore SiX for few rounds as he wouldn't cause any trouble).
Nope. R0 peeks are negative only. SiX could only positively identify a mafia in this scenario on N1.
Ultor wrote:
If you ISO my posts, you will see that I'm the only one with 25 posts in this game.
Quantity ≠ Quality :p
Ultor wrote:
And why the hell would I need concrete data in R2? Are you trying to make me claim (if I was the cop?) my role?
Um, yeah! We should have something beyond happenstance by now xD
And now, the main event!
SiX wrote:
Ultor wrote:
As for NumBle and Six being the SK, here is why. First of all, have a look at Emizek's ISO#6. Just when he directs attention into SiX and NumBle, he ends up being shot and stabbed- you see the link here? Notice how he mentioned SiX specifically and how he tried playing defensively in order to prevent Blaze from being lynched. Now that could mean few things. SiX having R0 peek at Blaze as a villager and tried to form some kind of alliance with Blaze which will benefit him later on- this way his identity would remain anonymous. However, it can also be completely the opposite- Blaze being a mafia and SiX knowing this wanted to stay out of the mafia's radar (fooling them into thinking that they can ignore SiX for few rounds as he wouldn't cause any trouble). Even though those 2 scenarios are only theories and I believe that the second scenario is more likely, but we can't dismiss the fact that Emizek ended up dying just after he mentioned SiX and NumBle (don't forget that Emizek was also stabbed by the SK).


I've always argued not to shoot those who suspect you, because that's like igniting oil. It makes it all worse. As such this is one of the last things I'd do as a Mafia or SK. Unless I of course want you to believe just that. Then again, Emziek is in the category of very probable targets, so it's not weird at all that he happened to be targeted by both the Mafia and the SK. And if you ask me, that's more likely than me killing someone who directs attention to me. And now, after writing this, I looked up Emziek's posts and this was what he wrote:

"SiX and Numble has defended Blazes play as pro-village while also defending him from lynch. NumBle & SiX has pointed out how Blaze isn't afraid to die, yet Blaze has pulled several moves and posts in an attempt to save himself. Blaze play can only be fully utilized were his alignment confirmed (through peek or death) but yet Blaze starts flipfloping towards the end of the round in order to save his own skin. If he truly didn't care about his own life this wouldn't be the case." - Emziek

And honestly, there's no reason for me to even bother worrying about what Emziek's take on me is. He simply said: "Six, your theory on Blaze isn't true, because he seems to want to live." and assuming he is right, it just means I should take his thoughts into account. Nothing more, nothing less. Even if I was the SK, this post of his would be of no threat at all.

As such, I wish to use your theory against you. Who's to say you didn't attack Emziek to frame me and Numble? I don't believe you did that. But that theory holds just as much "strength" as your theory about me or Numble shooting Emziek does.

Addressing your second point about me making an alliance with Blaze, that, too, can be used against you.

"I'm getting village/SK reads from Playboy due to the fact that no one is defending him. Normally if you are a mafia your team would back you up, unless they gave up on you but thats unlikely." - Ultor

What's to say you didn't get a negative on Playboy and wanted to (1) Make him your personal bitch because he will trust whatever you say simply because he took you in defense and (2) Even if he dies, you can still argue that you defended a Town Member. Once again, I don't believe this to be the case. But the theory hold almost as much "strength" as yours. Because this is what you seem to suggest.
I have to side with SiX on this one. The fact that both the SK /and/ the Mafia attacked the same target strongly suggests that someone's trying to frame someone else, and frankly I think that both NumBle and SiX are experienced enough to resist the urge to kill someone who's fingering them. In short, we know Dee Dee is Mafia. Let's not look a gift horse in the mouth :p


Future Signatures

And now, some dessert <3
Spoiler: show
NumBle wrote:
Ultor wrote:
I also wanted to make a post about NumBle, but sadly I do not have the time right now and I'm getting stronger vibes from SiX instead. Hopefully I can come up with something about NumBle tomorrow.
You know, you could have just said "I've got nothing on Numble, so I'm waiting to somehow come up with something completely retarded to throw him under the bus". But I guess that works too.
Image
JTc wrote:
This game is beyond the true meaning of cancer.
Image
JTc wrote:
BUT WHO AM I TO JUDGE LOL
Image
Dee Dee wrote:
I bet Donald Trump is jealous of all the votes I have.
Image


Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:09 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 pm
#289 (ISO #10)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
HATER wrote:
katCrusader wrote:
Dee Dee </3

Or, how my heart was broken... [Vote Dee Dee] t.t


I'm not sure why GERTY didn't count your vote. It's in the correct format.....do you mind if I muck about with your post to see what caused it?
Ummm... just as long as your careful D:
Speaking of my post... I finally finished it! Go look at the funnies :p

Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:47 am Profile Send private message
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.