View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:49 am

User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#18 (ISO #1)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
[in]

Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:32 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#63 (ISO #2)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
I'm against lynching Blaze. Call it a gut feeling since I cannot back it up nor name anyone to lynch in his stead. I just don't feel he's evil. While I said I can't back it up, I'd still like to refer to Blaze being the sole person to bring forth a theory as to why we should lynch Maki in this case. Whether or not Blaze is right is irrelevant right now. What matters is that he gave us a reason to start a discussion. A reason for us to be active. I just cannot approve of lynching him.

Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:07 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#113 (ISO #3)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Blaze wrote:
Spoiler: show
Mafia team: Maki, Flath, Toon, katCrusader

Mafia Don: Flath
Mafia Thug: Toon
Mafia Hitman: Maki
Mafia Godfather: katCrusader

Serial Killer: Donald Dump (No its not because of his forum name color lol)

Village team: Emziek, Ultor, Donald Dump

Cop: Ultor
Doctor: Donald Dump
Vigilante: Emziek


Just so you all know


You do realize that you used Donald Dump's name twice? And what even made you reach this conclusion?

Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:32 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#145 (ISO #4)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Larah wrote:
I am not teamed up with anyone. Playboy tryna set me up eh? I voted Blaze for a reason not because playboy voted. I'm not backing anyone up.



Sounds incredibly defensive of you. I believe you are a better target compared to Blaze atm (who I've a town read on).
[Vote Larah]

Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:55 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#149 (ISO #5)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Ultor wrote:
SiX wrote:
Larah wrote:
I am not teamed up with anyone. Playboy tryna set me up eh? I voted Blaze for a reason not because playboy voted. I'm not backing anyone up.



Sounds incredibly defensive of you. I believe you are a better target compared to Blaze atm (who I've a town read on).
[Vote Larah]

You seem to be very defensive against the idea of lynching Blaze, why is that? He also did not mention you on the list.


1 A). He was the one who made us active by giving us the first lead (good or not)
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Maki is one of the mafias.

Makis way of acting stupid "I dont even remember i was in the game" bullshit wont help him this time! My theory begun a while ago while he was inactive and said [In]. Hater saw the opportunity to make this game, as we all know hater. He usually says he uses "Random.org" as the page is called but when he isnt happy with the results he just gives the role to someone else. And usually when giving out roles to the people he usually like to give most to the people he thinks will play the role well and make it work to make the game work interesting. Therefor Maki is one of the alternatives. But you would still ask "How does this make sense Blaze? He could have given it to you, Rainboy or anyone else". We need to not forget Hater is a troll and usually LIES. You could even think he is playing around us and gives the good roles to the worse people? Hater would never do this cause he ALWAYS wants his game to be a success.

Now of all the targets in the game that usually turn out to be bad people (like Toon, SiX or Emziek), Maki is one of the biggest suspects in this game. Having a lot of game memory of last games with Hater and history with Maki in the other games, it is proven that out of 16 games Maki was a special role in 11 out of those (taking out the games where everyone gets a special role) he got a special role!! This further proves the point of the possibility of Maki having a meaningful role! But why is his role a bad one and not a good one?

Lets do some calculations.
11 out of 16 times he have gotten a role, 7 out of those 11 have been bad. Over 64% of the time he have gotten a role have been someone not in the villagers favor. 14 players and 9 roles which means its a 64% chance for him to get a role. 5 out of 9 roles are bad for team villager and each role have a have 11,111..% chance. By approximately 55,555% chance of him having a bad role, the odds are WITH us there. Since its a 0,62 * 0,55 Chance of him having a bad role it is a 35% chance he is not a villager. In each game he ever had a bad role where he typed before round 2 it was 6 OUT OF 7 times unlike the times he had a good role which was 5 times where he typed only ONCE OUT OF 5 times before the first round which is highly in our favor.

By my facts and beliefs, I would recommend we take out Maki first.


1 B).
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Mafia team: Maki, Flath, Toon, katCrusader

Mafia Don: Flath
Mafia Thug: Toon
Mafia Hitman: Maki
Mafia Godfather: katCrusader

Serial Killer: Donald Dump (No its not because of his forum name color lol)

Village team: Emziek, Ultor, Donald Dump

Cop: Ultor
Doctor: Donald Dump
Vigilante: Emziek


And what he says is so linked to typical town plays. The feeling of not giving a shit and just playing. It's easy to tell when one is serious and when one tries too hard to fake it. In this case I read Blaze as being genuine.

2.
Quote:
Cause donald is the kind of guy who is bad at keeping secrets. If he is a role, It is not mafia, It probably is Doctor or Serial Killer. Im sure tho Flath, Toon and Maki beeing mafia. (A bit unsure of kat but I put him there for beeing most suspicious). I just have a Blazefeeling

Voting me (Cause obv i claim vanilla coconut villagier) and JTc is really a bad choice imo. Seeing JTc have nothing to lose and acts like a random fuck this game lol meaning he is probably a villager.

I will vote toon with Ultor and lets see how that works out. [Vote Toon]

P.s Stfu Donald i know youre the Doc or Serial killer.


3.
Quote:
You guys never fucking learn that Im almost never mafia. Check old games for proof. Even if i were then I wouldnt even draw this much attention obviously. This is stupid [Vote Blaze]

Watch how half my claims are true at the end of the game


4.
Quote:
Someone needs to start the drama lol. I wasnt serious at all, I just had alot of freetime yesterday.

The facts are random btw, I just guessed alot (the calculations were easy, 5th grade math stuff)

Btw, thats not a good idea. I can assure you, voting me happens alot but almost everytime I'm one of the good guys. (But if I do get voted out and Im one of the good guys, you'll not regret it)


I'm getting such strong town vibes from him. That's why I defend him.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:01 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#191 (ISO #6)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
[Vote Faptain Playboy]

To avoid having Blaze die.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:02 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#219 (ISO #7)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Welp.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:06 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#228 (ISO #8)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Ultor wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Ultor wrote:
Yeah.... seen that one coming zzzzzzzz
Lel I did not, did you know he was the doc?

OMG what a round xD I'll catch up with all the posts in a couple of hours :)

Nah but I tried to get him to tell me but it looked like he didn't care about the game at all. I will make another post about the game once I get home.

Edit: I'd also like to point out that we should lynch either SiX or NumBle this round. This is because one of those 2 is the SK. Will add more later on.


I look forward to see what you'll add later on. @Numble I do not think we should dismiss Ultor's thoughts, because he might be right. As a Villager, it's in my interest to know what his thoughts are, whether they are good or bad. Because knowing my own role, you just may be the Serial Killer (hypothetically speaking). And from your perspective; assuming you are a Villager, there's no saying I'm not the SK. So lets hear what he has to say before we decide whether or not to dismiss it.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:11 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#239 (ISO #9)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
The Donald nailed it.

[Vote Dee Dee]

Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:29 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#257 (ISO #10)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Ultor wrote:
Don't forget there is a mafia thug role, which at this point seems to be Dee Dee having deceived everyone into lynching her. This is why I recommend that the vigilante uses one of his shot to take her out. We better off lynching the SK.


1) You are not confirmed as a Town member in any way.
2) You have your "reasons" for suspecting me and Numble of being the SK, yet you still haven't presented them publicly so everyone can check the facts for themselves.
3) Since (1) says you are not a confirmed villager, there's little to no point in trusting your words if you don't provide concrete data to back it up.
4) Even if you have a good theory supporting your claim that either I or Numble are the SK, it has to be pretty darn good to overweight (>) a confirmed Mafia. Just some flimsy speculations won't be enough to stray from the given path at hand.

And besides, what you said above isn't necessarily true. There's nothing saying that Dee Dee is the Thug. We can only know he's 1 / 4 Mafia roles. The reasons for why we can't know he is the Thug is because your statement 'at this point seems to be Dee Dee having deceived everyone into lynching her.' can't possibly be true. There would be no merit for the Thug to have himself lynched for no reason. In fact it's better that we lynch the Thug than lynching a villager again or not lynching anyone at all. And in addition to this, it's safe to say that based on K0ntra's discussion this wasn't calculated from Dee Dee's side. It was clearly a rookie mistake and as such him being the Thug would simply be an unfortunate coincidence.

With the above in mind, it sounds as if you are trying to protect Dee Dee from being lynched. With 13 players alive, it will in the worst case scenario put us down to 9 players with 4 / 9 being Mafia members. Because remember that the SK, too, has a toughness, just like the Thug. It's in our interest to lynch Dee Dee and hope that the Mafia happens to shoot the SK rather than trying to find him ourselves through lynching potential suspects.

I call both Dee Dee and Ultor out on being Mafia.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:40 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#275 (ISO #11)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Ultor wrote:
Donald Dump wrote:
This post makes absolutely no logic. Chances of her being the thug are only 1/4. And while it wouldn't be a too big waste for the vig to use one shot as he rarely gets to use them, that doesn't mean he should take a 1/4 chance.
Absolutely no logic? I don't think you've figured it out yet. While its true that the chances of her being a thug is 1/4 it still doesn't matter if the vigilante uses his shot- we still manage to kill a mafia you see. What else do you propose for the vig to do? Simply saving his shots until he ends up being dead? That's completely stupid tbh.


And what if Dee Dee is the Thug? You don't want to lynch Dee Dee because you are confident he is the Thug. Why do you then suggest to have the Vig shoot him? Assuming Dee Dee is the Thug, the outcome wouldn't be any different. He'd still survive. Granted, we don't know how long the Vig will live, so it would be a plan to have him shoot the confirmed Mafia roles while we lynch someone else. That way we can ensure that the Vig has used all of his bullets before he dies. So with that in mind I agree with you, we should have the Vig shoot the Dee Dee as we lynch someone else. But that's not what you said. You argued against lynching Dee Dee because he is the Thug (having a toughness). Then what difference would shooting him do? If you are so confident he's the Thug, we should both lynch and shoot him. But that's not what you said. It seems as if you want to have the Vig waste his bullet on a Mafia who would otherwise die. You can look at it from this perspective: (1) We lynch someone (i.e me or numble) who YOU suspect is the SK (but ends up being a villager) and have the Vig shoot Dee Dee. That costs us the life of a villager but also that of the Dee Dee. Or we (2) Lynch Dee Dee now and the Vig still have 2 bullets left to use. You suggest we do (1), which leads to a potential Villager dying in vain. And that benefits the Mafia more than it benefits the Town. There's also the possibility that the Vig won't shoot Dee Dee. He could be afk or just have other plans in mind. As such Dee Dee's life is far more guaranteed if you bet on the Vig shooting him rather than lynching him now. And this, too, benefits the Mafia. The only time we should kill the SK is if he's confirmed, and we'll combine the lynch with a vig shot to ensure his death.

Ultor wrote:
As for NumBle and Six being the SK, here is why. First of all, have a look at Emizek's ISO#6. Just when he directs attention into SiX and NumBle, he ends up being shot and stabbed- you see the link here? Notice how he mentioned SiX specifically and how he tried playing defensively in order to prevent Blaze from being lynched. Now that could mean few things. SiX having R0 peek at Blaze as a villager and tried to form some kind of alliance with Blaze which will benefit him later on- this way his identity would remain anonymous. However, it can also be completely the opposite- Blaze being a mafia and SiX knowing this wanted to stay out of the mafia's radar (fooling them into thinking that they can ignore SiX for few rounds as he wouldn't cause any trouble). Even though those 2 scenarios are only theories and I believe that the second scenario is more likely, but we can't dismiss the fact that Emizek ended up dying just after he mentioned SiX and NumBle (don't forget that Emizek was also stabbed by the SK).


I've always argued not to shoot those who suspect you, because that's like igniting oil. It makes it all worse. As such this is one of the last things I'd do as a Mafia or SK. Unless I of course want you to believe just that. Then again, Emziek is in the category of very probable targets, so it's not weird at all that he happened to be targeted by both the Mafia and the SK. And if you ask me, that's more likely than me killing someone who directs attention to me. And now, after writing this, I looked up Emziek's posts and this was what he wrote:

"SiX and Numble has defended Blazes play as pro-village while also defending him from lynch. NumBle & SiX has pointed out how Blaze isn't afraid to die, yet Blaze has pulled several moves and posts in an attempt to save himself. Blaze play can only be fully utilized were his alignment confirmed (through peek or death) but yet Blaze starts flipfloping towards the end of the round in order to save his own skin. If he truly didn't care about his own life this wouldn't be the case." - Emziek

And honestly, there's no reason for me to even bother worrying about what Emziek's take on me is. He simply said: "Six, your theory on Blaze isn't true, because he seems to want to live." and assuming he is right, it just means I should take his thoughts into account. Nothing more, nothing less. Even if I was the SK, this post of his would be of no threat at all.

As such, I wish to use your theory against you. Who's to say you didn't attack Emziek to frame me and Numble? I don't believe you did that. But that theory holds just as much "strength" as your theory about me or Numble shooting Emziek does.

Addressing your second point about me making an alliance with Blaze, that, too, can be used against you.

"I'm getting village/SK reads from Playboy due to the fact that no one is defending him. Normally if you are a mafia your team would back you up, unless they gave up on you but thats unlikely." - Ultor

What's to say you didn't get a negative on Playboy and wanted to (1) Make him your personal bitch because he will trust whatever you say simply because he took you in defense and (2) Even if he dies, you can still argue that you defended a Town Member. Once again, I don't believe this to be the case. But the theory hold almost as much "strength" as yours. Because this is what you seem to suggest.

Ultor wrote:
ISO for SiX- isolation.php?tid=26812&pid=4332. ISO# 2, 4, 5 and 6 are all posts related to SiX defending Blaze.


Yes I defend Blaze because I have Town vibes coming from him. Is that weird? Are you suggesting I shouldn't take those I trust in defense? Just letting them die because I didn't say something that had the potential to save their lives? Or at least tried to? That if anything would be detrimental to the Town.

Ultor wrote:
As for ISO#10 for SiX:-
Quote:
1) You are not confirmed as a Town member in any way.

If you ISO my posts, you will see that I'm the only one with 25 posts in this game. What does this mean? A very active, eager to win villager. I've also made vital contributions into the game, revealing multiple evidence regarding different issues and making on-point analysis- example, how I tried preventing Playboy from being lynched. If you notice, almost every post I made out of those 25 has helped the village in a way or another. Do you seriously think that if I was a mafia, I would draw this much attention?


This is what I mentioned above in you taking Playboy in defense. The same theory for which you suspect me can be used against you. While you may or may not have made vital contributions to the game, you are definitely not doing it now by voting me. If you for just a second were to let go of the thought about me being the SK you would see what your decision may lead to. Instead of lynching a confirmed Mafia, you choose to lynch a villager. Is that vital contributions to the game? Well, at least not for the Town. As for your activity, It's rare for a Mafia to be this active. But I've seen those who are (@Shadi). So that's definitely a "+" when it comes to reading you as a Town member. But it still doesn't serve as enough proof.

Ultor wrote:
Quote:
3) Since (1) says you are not a confirmed villager, there's little to no point in trusting your words if you don't provide concrete data to back it up.

1 was mostly based on your opinion, I'm pretty sure others have figured out that I'm a villager by now (if you have objections please present yourself). And why the hell would I need concrete data in R2? Are you trying to make me claim (if I was the cop?) my role? I've already presented the correlation between Emizek and you and Blaze aswell, is that not enough? Obviously you wouldn't trust my words if you were the SK lol.


If you want to lynch someone because of some flimsy speculations when your other option is a confirmed Mafia, then yes, you need concrete proof. Because speculations do NOT > Confirmed Mafias. And your correlation theory doesn't say anything at all.

Ultor wrote:
Quote:
4) Even if you have a good theory supporting your claim that either I or Numble are the SK, it has to be pretty darn good to overweight (>) a confirmed Mafia. Just some flimsy speculations won't be enough to stray from the given path at hand.
I've already presented an efficient path where the vig can take part in.
Which I criticized above.

Ultor wrote:
Quote:
And besides, what you said above isn't necessarily true. There's nothing saying that Dee Dee is the Thug. We can only know he's 1 / 4 Mafia roles. The reasons for why we can't know he is the Thug is because your statement 'at this point seems to be Dee Dee having deceived everyone into lynching her.' can't possibly be true.


There is nothing saying Dee Dee is a thug? Do you really think someone would be that stupid to reveal their role to unproven claim by Donald Dump? I don't.


Yes I do believe that. Especially keeping in mind that Dee Dee isn't a Veteran player. This has happened before and people (rookies) have fallen for it a countless amount of time.

Ultor wrote:
Remember that the mafia know each other and they support each other. One wouldn't dare to make a devastating move without any advice from their teammates.


Of course they would if they panic. It wasn't like K0ntRa (Donald Dump) gave Dee Dee hours to answer him. Dee Dee didn't have time to contact his teammates to ask them what to do. What's to even guarantee they were online or that Dee Dee have them on her friend list? Nothing. As such he was forced to act all alone, with pressure from Donald waiting for an answer, and this easily leads to slipping. It's called catching someone off guard.

Ultor wrote:
And how does my statement not make sense? It was a logical speculation based on the fact that this was a planned move from the mafia team.

It wasn't planned because nothing in the Text indicated it was. This was K0ntRa catching Dee Dee off guard and as such it being planned is an impossibility. The only way for it to have been planned is if K0ntRa arranged it, but the conversation seems too genuine for that. Or if Dee Dee got into contact with a Mafia who told her to claim Mafia. But no Mafia team in their right mind would give such an advice. They would suggest her to deny it with all her might, because if they did, K0ntRa couldn't have used his steam convo as proof to lynch her. It would only be speculations around her vague answers, which could be justified with her (as a rookie) being confused as to why K0ntRa would claim something which does not apply to her.

Ultor wrote:
Quote:
There would be no merit for the Thug to have himself lynched for no reason

Yeah what if one of the other mafia members was about to be lynched (e.g. Blaze)? What would you do if you were a mafia? Use the thug to save one of their own.
And have Blaze, as a Mafia, risk being lynched the other round? No thank you. Better to just let him die. Besides, this is an impossibility. It would require that the conversation between Dee Dee and K0ntRa was arranged, which it wasn't.

Ultor wrote:
Quote:
And in addition to this, it's safe to say that based on K0ntra's discussion this wasn't calculated from Dee Dee's side. It was clearly a rookie mistake and as such him being the Thug would simply be an unfortunate coincidence.

How is safe to assume this and how did you reach to the conclusion of it being a rookie mistake based on no 'concrete evidence' at all? You speak of coincidences like they happen at all times. Simply believing that it was a rookie mistake is pretty stupid because in this game, you should not underestimate people.


Because Dee Dee is clearly new to the game and based on what she herself has said it has been made clear. It's more realistic than coming up with some far-fecthed explanations about it all being arranged.

Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:29 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#291 (ISO #12)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Donald Dump wrote:
Ultor - I'm getting little reads from him, hard to tell what is he. Well one thing's for sure; you should never listen to anything he says if he hasn't provided concrete proof.
Blaze - Similar to Ultor; Active and is in the middle of attention but it's hard to tell what he is. Oh, and, guys, whatever he said in the beginning was a joke; don't vote him based solely on that.
JTc - You are gonna have to pressure him to make him contribute something to the game, he's pretty much useless as it is. However, note that he was the first one to jump on Dee Dee's bw I started - he is a skilled player, but I doubt that he'd do it that quickly without giving it any thought. There still is a possibility though, that he might have messaged Dee Dee about it.
Larah - She hasn't ever played a game of this before, so it's nearly impossible to analyze what she is. However, she does seem extremely suspicious judging by her iso. Note that she was among the last of those who voted for Dee Dee. Conclusion: definitely suspicious, investigate her a lot.
SiX - Similar to Sweedy, he tends to be very quiet every game he plays, so I really don't know what to think about him. Getting him to talk more wouldn't be a bad idea.
NumBle - He seems to too active to be a mafia, however he is very experienced so this might just be a cover-up as far as I know.
Toon - Get him to talk more. He is oddly quiet.
Flath - Same as toon.
Dee Dee - N/A
Kat - Also oddly quiet
Maki - Same
Sweedy - Tends to be quiet and not talk a lot, however he doesn't seem too suspicious to me at the moment.

Basically, just remember to not lynch Blaze based on what he said, investigate Larah, etc...


He wanted me to post this if he died.

Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:22 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#294 (ISO #13)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
I'm gonna make a post from my perspective:

katCrusader
SiX
Ultor
Toon
JTc
Lawliet
SweedyGonzales
Flath
Blaze
NumBle

Keeping in mind there's 3 maf and 1 sk alive, 4 / 10 are evil.
I'll go with a [Vote SweedyGonzales] because I get such strong and evil vibes from him.

Also, get more active everyone.

Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:48 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#298 (ISO #14)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
JTc wrote:
SiX wrote:
I'm gonna make a post from my perspective:

katCrusader
SiX
Ultor
Toon
JTc
Lawliet
SweedyGonzales
Flath
Blaze
NumBle

Keeping in mind there's 3 maf and 1 sk alive, 4 / 10 are evil.
I'll go with a [Vote SweedyGonzales] because I get such strong and evil vibes from him.

Also, get more active everyone.

"evil vibes", how about we get evidence instead of using our penis to feel vibes?


I trust my penis's vibes. But on a more serious note, we are in the situation Ultor spoke off. We don't have much clues to go by. And the Cop is yet to make any plays. As such our situation isn't much different from R1 except for one thing: We have all made reads, at least to some degree, on each other. And the reads I have is that Numble and Blaze are Town; therefore I exclude them. I also exclude myself. Left are 7 players. I'm also reluctant to lynching Ultor, since he's one of our more if not the most active person here. Therefore I'll hold back on lynching him. Katcrusader hasn't really contributed to anything except some jokes around vibes and neither have you, jTc. But I'm still holding back on killing you and Kat. Left are thus Toon (who will post sth tomorrow once he returns), Flath, Lawliet and Sweedy. 4 people are evil, and 4 people are listed here. Likely not all 4 of them are evil. But I'm quite certain that Flath, Toon, Lawliet and Sweedy are our most likely 4 evil players still alive and by adding you, jTc, and Kat into the story, I'm certain we have caught them all. 2 of you are innocent and the rest are evil. That's what I'd go by if I had the power to decide all of our moves.

Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:48 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#301 (ISO #15)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Toon wrote:
SiX wrote:
JTc wrote:
SiX wrote:
I'm gonna make a post from my perspective:

katCrusader
SiX
Ultor
Toon
JTc
Lawliet
SweedyGonzales
Flath
Blaze
NumBle

Keeping in mind there's 3 maf and 1 sk alive, 4 / 10 are evil.
I'll go with a [Vote SweedyGonzales] because I get such strong and evil vibes from him.

Also, get more active everyone.

"evil vibes", how about we get evidence instead of using our penis to feel vibes?


I trust my penis's vibes. But on a more serious note, we are in the situation Ultor spoke off. We don't have much clues to go by. And the Cop is yet to make any plays. As such our situation isn't much different from R1 except for one thing: We have all made reads, at least to some degree, on each other. And the reads I have is that Numble and Blaze are Town; therefore I exclude them. I also exclude myself. Left are 7 players. I'm also reluctant to lynching Ultor, since he's one of our more if not the most active person here. Therefore I'll hold back on lynching him. Katcrusader hasn't really contributed to anything except some jokes around vibes and neither have you, jTc. But I'm still holding back on killing you and Kat. Left are thus Toon (who will post sth tomorrow once he returns), Flath, Lawliet and Sweedy. 4 people are evil, and 4 people are listed here. Likely not all 4 of them are evil. But I'm quite certain that Flath, Toon, Lawliet and Sweedy are our most likely 4 evil players still alive and by adding you, jTc, and Kat into the story, I'm certain we have caught them all. 2 of you are innocent and the rest are evil. That's what I'd go by if I had the power to decide all of our moves.


What keeps u n numble green


Entertain the thought that I'm a Villager. Now if the post is written from my perspective, then what color should my name be?

As for Numble, it's just my take on him having discussed with him on steam. I could be wrong, but between (1) having talked about the game with him and (2) not knowing anything about most people in this game, I feel more inclined to color his name green.

Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:18 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#305 (ISO #16)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
SweedyGonzales wrote:
[Vote SiX]
Just a counter vote for now till he puts away his vibrator and says something meaningful.

Flath hasn't said quite enough to make me think he is a villager. But that is mostly a hunch.


Mafia scum.

Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:10 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#311 (ISO #17)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Lawliet wrote:
SiX wrote:
I'm gonna make a post from my perspective:

katCrusader
SiX
Ultor
Toon
JTc
Lawliet
SweedyGonzales
Flath
Blaze
NumBle

Keeping in mind there's 3 maf and 1 sk alive, 4 / 10 are evil.
I'll go with a [Vote SweedyGonzales] because I get such strong and evil vibes from him.

Also, get more active everyone.


why the hell I'm considered evil when I haven't said a thing or talked with anybody yet?!


That's precisely WHY you are considered evil. You haven't said or done a thing to even try to help the Town. With that said, I'll update my list once I get home from school. I've quite a few important things to say.

Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:52 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#312 (ISO #18)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Ultor wrote:
[vote six] I still believe he is mafia and this list/pm does not mean anything at all.


:facepalm:

You can't still believe I'm a Mafia. You can only believe I am a Mafia. Because prior to this, you believed I'm the Serial Killer. So what made you change your mind? I can only conclude that you meant to say SK but wrote Mafia instead (happens me all the time).

Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:55 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#314 (ISO #19)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Lawliet wrote:
[Now I find it really odd that you called 4 devils and excluded your main suspect, it seemed to me, just because he's active and these 4 including me who just joined the game are not!
Now for what reason other than activity you excluded Ultor from your devils list ?


Penis vibes. Ultor is Ultor and taking that into account can explain quite a lot. Because of that I admit the possibility of him being suspicious while still being town is very probable. Him being suspicious due to him being Ultor is thus no confirmation of him being Mafia. I reached this conclusion on second thought. But he's still mighty suspicious but I rather focus someone else for now.

Edit (without editing the post, just before submitting it): So you just joined the game? I didn't take that into account. But I do recall Hater switching someone with someone else. That must be you who just joined then? If so, my bad. But understand the person who held your role before you is to be suspected for his lack of contributions and as such you inherited his position.

Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:07 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#316 (ISO #20)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Lawliet wrote:
SiX wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
Now I find it really odd that you called 4 devils and excluded your main suspect, it seemed to me, just because he's active and these 4 including me who just joined the game are not!
Now for what reason other than activity you excluded Ultor from your devils list ?


Penis vibes. Ultor is Ultor and taking that into account can explain quite a lot. Because of that I admit the possibility of him being suspicious while still being town is very probable. Him being suspicious due to him being Ultor is thus no confirmation of him being Mafia. I reached this conclusion on second thought. But he's still mighty suspicious but I rather focus someone else for now.

Edit (without editing the post, just before submitting it): So you just joined the game? I didn't take that into account. But I do recall Hater switching someone with someone else. That must be you who just joined then? If so, my bad. But understand the person who held your role before you is to be suspected for his lack of contributions and as such you inherited his position.


I understand the statement "ultor is ultor" ,no offense to you ultor, but that doesn't mean we should overlook his actions.. that wouldn't be smart. and what's with all these "vibes, gut feelings" and all this crap.. could you guys stop that because this is not helping at all.. I understand these vibes you get when you talk with somebody or for some certain actions he/she has done or even for a statement he/she said.. but all I'm seeing are these "vibes" for absolutely nothing.. and they're all bullshit imo.


I don't see my vibes as bullshit at all. I'll motivate my vibes later when I come home (which I mentioned earlier; I don't have time for it now) but to do so I've to backtrack the process behind the intuitive vibes I feel. I've already reached the conclusion but I'll have to motivate it by backtracking the logical process behind, and it's here I occasionally motivate wrongly, but with the conclusion still being right. Bottom line is that I trust my intuition and vibes, for they have proven to be right, not always, but quite often. Not to give a lesson in psychology, but it's the ID grasping a situation before the ego does.

Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:33 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#322 (ISO #21)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
I've decided to update my list. And I'll try to analyze it objectively this time rather than just from my perspective. As promised earlier today.

Old list:

Spoiler: show
katCrusader
SiX
Ultor
Toon
JTc
Lawliet
SweedyGonzales
Flath
Blaze
NumBle


New list:

Quote:
katCrusader
SiX
Ultor
Toon:
JTc
Lawliet
SweedyGonzales
Flath
Blaze
NumBle


SiX:
- Me making enemies out of the majority of you all, rather than focusing on one or two targets at most. I know that those I suspect aren't necessarily Mafia. They may as well be Town Members. But you see, I'm willing to make you vote me out of self preservation if you find it needed. I'm making my thoughts said even if it means ya'll be lynching or shooting me dead. Do you honestly think a Mafia or SK would risk their lives by accusing 7 players in the game? I think not. Because the more you accuse, the more will accuse you in turn. It's kind of like digging your own grave (I'll continue this argument later with Sweedy), something I don't mind doing as a Villager.
- Me taking on the role as the Town leader and promoting discussion and actions. Rather than giving in to idleness, I've decided to promote discussion by sharing my list of suspects with all of you. And indeed, every topic of discussion is currently surrounded around me and my list. And my penis vibes of course. This means I put myself in the spotlight to ensure that the Town members gets more active.
- My activity. This is mostly directed to you, Ultor. Having argued that you are a Town Member because of your active plays, it would be quite hypocritical of you not to give me the benefit of the doubt.
- Taking what Donald Dump (confirmed dead villager) stated into account here: viewtopic.php?p=482827#p482827. This may not be a very strong argument on its own, but should be looked at from a larger perspective. For indeed, nothing stated there is so "secret" that I wouldn't have published it as a Mafia or Serial Killer.

With the above in mind, and taking into account our current circumstances, there's none better than me to trust right now. Those who want me gone are the Mafia and potentially the Serial Killer, with the remaining few Villagers just jumping on the bandwagon. If we want to have even the slightest chance of winning we have to unite under the Sweedygonzales bandwagon and seek his death. The worst thing you as a Villager can do right now is to have me lynched.

NumBle:
- He revealed what Donald Dump said here: viewtopic.php?p=482827#p482827. This means that Donald Dump (confirmed dead villager) suspected me and wanted to confirm my alignment through my actions. Thus he trusted Numble as a Town Member.
- He, like me and Ultor, have proven to be quite active. As such at least you Ultor, should give him a "+" in the book.
- Generally penis vibes about him being a Town Member, based on our discussions about who to lynch.

Flath:
- Quoting SweedyGonzales (I'll get back to it later): "Flath hasn't said quite enough to make me think he is a villager. But that is mostly a hunch."

Blaze:
- I beg to differ with what Emziek said before. While it's true that Blaze had a sense of self preservation afterwards (about not being lynched), that's not what I referred to when defending him. Rather, while Blaze don't want to be lynched, just like most WW players, he doesn't mind that "stupid jackass" act often seen in Villagers. I'm quite sure jTc knows what I'm speaking of, since Blaze acted just like he typically does while being a Town Member.

Ultor:
- As he himself stated, he is active (or at least was the last few days). As such, just as he himself stated, I'm willing to give him a "+" in the book.
-
Ultor wrote:
I'm pretty sure others have figured out that I'm a villager by now (if you have objections please present yourself).
viewtopic.php?p=482428#p482428 he has the same attitude he also had in a previous game not too long ago when he said something along with: Anyone who hasn't realized I'm a confirmed Villager by now is stupid. And that time he was a Villager. I'm simply feeling the Penis vibes of him being capable of genuinely keeping up his attitude, since he's confident being a Villager, and doesn't mind projecting that outwards.
- Ultor is just being Ultor. While I've reasons to suspect him, it doesn't overweight the probability of him being a Villager. At least I don't want to risk it by lynching him just yet when there are better targets.

katCrusader:
- The reasons remain. I've difficulty reading him due to his contributions, or perhaps lack of contributions, to the game. But he might be the Serial Killer or the last unknown Villager. The reasons for this is because I don't read him as being aligned with the Mafia, keeping his support for killing Dee Dee in mind.

viewtopic.php?p=482687#p482687

Toon:
- Your lack of general contributions to the game seems more like a Mafia member wishing for nothing to happen. Besides, that penis vibe list of yours doesn't seem very serious, since it's basically mine colored the opposite way (green<>red).
- Sweedy's reference to Flath: "Flath hasn't said quite enough to make me think he is a villager. But that is mostly a hunch."
Honestly speaking, neither you or jTc on the list have either. Or Lawliet for that matter. All 4 of you (Toon, jTc, Lawliet and Sweedy) can't be a Mafia. But since he's my prime suspect and since he didn't refer to you, it gives cause for suspicion. But you are still in the safer zone, for now.
- Right now 4 / 10 players are leaning towards being town (Me, Numble, Flath and Blaze) and if I was to add Ultor and Kat to that, it would make 6 / 6 / 10 Villagers. As such you'd be one of the 4 evil ones (SK, Thug, Godfather and Don). I'm only willing to bet on you being a Town Member if it means either Kat or Ultor is not. Most likely Kat.

Lawliet:
- The beholder of your role prior to you coming in hasn't done anything to help the Town. And right now 4 / 10 players are leaning towards being town (Me, Numble, Flath and Blaze) and if I was to add Ultor to that, it would make 5 / 6 / 10 Villagers. As such, probability is that you are one of the 4 evil ones (SK, Thug, Godfather and Don).
- Sweedy's reference to Flath: "Flath hasn't said quite enough to make me think he is a villager. But that is mostly a hunch."
Honestly speaking, neither you or jTc on the list have either. Or Toon for that matter. All 4 of you (Toon, jTc, Lawliet and Sweedy) can't be a Mafia. But since he's my prime suspect and since he didn't refer to you, it gives cause for suspicion.

JTc:
- Your statement: ""evil vibes", how about we get evidence instead of using our penis to feel vibes?" Right now we don't have any evidence to go by. And saying "Proof?" is the typical response from a Mafia being accused. Because right now, unless you provide better clues than my penis vibes, it means my penis vibes are the best we have to go by. As such, rather than proposing your own solution, you seek to stagnate the Town's progress by arguing that if there's no proof, nothing should be done. You basically want to waste time, something the Village does not have. As such you're most #2 most suspected person.
- Sweedy's reference to Flath: "Flath hasn't said quite enough to make me think he is a villager. But that is mostly a hunch."
Honestly speaking, neither you or Toon on the list have either. Or Lawliet for that matter. All 4 of you (Toon, jTc, Lawliet and Sweedy) can't be a Mafia. But since he's my prime suspect and since he didn't refer to you, it gives cause for suspicion.

SweedyGonzales:

SweedyGonzales wrote:
[Vote SiX]
Just a counter vote for now till he puts away his vibrator and says something meaningful.

Flath hasn't said quite enough to make me think he is a villager. But that is mostly a hunch.


- Right now we don't have any evidence to go by. And trying to dismiss my message as not meaningful is the typical response from a Mafia being accused. Because right now, unless you provide better clues than my penis vibes, it means my penis vibes are the best we have. As such, rather than proposing your own solution, you seek to stagnate the Town's progress.
- By suspecting Flath, my take is that you direct your attention to one of those on my "red list". Because if both you and Flath are colored red, it shouldn't matter who of you I choose to lynch, right? Well, that's kind of what gave you away. You only targeted Flath, which means he's not a Mafia member (and the reason as to why I view him as a town member).
- You chose only to target 1 player. Sure you would suspect more than 1 person as a Villager. But you don't want to make too many enemies. And in addition to this, you decided to vote me, despite suspecting Flath.

To make a rough draft this is what I believe:
Mafia: Sweedy, jTc and Lawliet
Serial Killer: Katcrusader
Town: Six, NumBle, Flath, Blaze, Ultor and Toon.

If this is true, it means that all 10 slots are filled. And as such, I encourage everyone to vote Sweedy.

Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:33 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#356 (ISO #22)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Well Blaze, there was one other reason I trusted Numble. And that's because Flath (Cop) had peeked him as innocent. So taking everything into account, it was natural of me to read him as a Town Member. Furthermore you too trusted him, at least according to the PM. On another note; it's a pity that Sweedy turned out to be a Town member. My suspicion, however, still remains on the people I mentioned before (jTc, Lawliet and Toon) but in difference from last time, I'm not sure who's most likely to be Mafia this time. And as such, I'm not sure who to choose. But I guess I'll go with [Vote jTc] since he was second on my list.

Edit: By the time Sweedy accused Flath, I knew that Flath was a Cop. That's what made me put him on the #1 seat.

Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:31 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#358 (ISO #23)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Update: Just noticed Styx entered the game.

Spoiler: show
Image


Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:37 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#364 (ISO #24)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
JTc wrote:
[Vote SiX]

you said Sweedy was mafia, started a bw on him, he was not.

You marked numble as green, he was not, he was beyond red.


And what did you do meanwhile sitting on your ass? Should have objected while you had the time, Mafia Scum.

Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:10 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#366 (ISO #25)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
JTc wrote:
SiX wrote:
JTc wrote:
[Vote SiX]

you said Sweedy was mafia, started a bw on him, he was not.

You marked numble as green, he was not, he was beyond red.


And what did you do meanwhile sitting on your ass? Should have objected while you had the time, Mafia Scum.

I did object.


JTc wrote:
SiX wrote:
I'm gonna make a post from my perspective:

katCrusader
SiX
Ultor
Toon
JTc
Lawliet
SweedyGonzales
Flath
Blaze
NumBle

Keeping in mind there's 3 maf and 1 sk alive, 4 / 10 are evil.
I'll go with a [Vote SweedyGonzales] because I get such strong and evil vibes from him.

Also, get more active everyone.

"evil vibes", how about we get evidence instead of using our penis to feel vibes?


That's not objecting. That's you whining without providing a better solution. And no, with a better solution I don't mean "waiting for real leads", I mean you engaging and actually trying to seriously analyze the posts and players.

Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:13 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#368 (ISO #26)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
JTc wrote:
SiX wrote:
JTc wrote:
SiX wrote:
JTc wrote:
[Vote SiX]

you said Sweedy was mafia, started a bw on him, he was not.

You marked numble as green, he was not, he was beyond red.


And what did you do meanwhile sitting on your ass? Should have objected while you had the time, Mafia Scum.

I did object.


JTc wrote:
SiX wrote:
I'm gonna make a post from my perspective:

katCrusader
SiX
Ultor
Toon
JTc
Lawliet
SweedyGonzales
Flath
Blaze
NumBle

Keeping in mind there's 3 maf and 1 sk alive, 4 / 10 are evil.
I'll go with a [Vote SweedyGonzales] because I get such strong and evil vibes from him.

Also, get more active everyone.

"evil vibes", how about we get evidence instead of using our penis to feel vibes?


That's not objecting. That's you whining without providing a better solution. And no, with a better solution I don't mean "waiting for real leads", I mean you engaging and actually trying to seriously analyze the posts and players.


Because you analyzed numble very well, mhm, legit asf.


At least I tried to in comparison to someone else who waits for everyone else do to everything for him and then complains once things goes bad. And as stated before, I had good grounds to trust Numble.

Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:14 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#370 (ISO #27)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
JTc wrote:
SiX wrote:
JTc wrote:
SiX wrote:
JTc wrote:
SiX wrote:
JTc wrote:
[Vote SiX]

you said Sweedy was mafia, started a bw on him, he was not.

You marked numble as green, he was not, he was beyond red.


And what did you do meanwhile sitting on your ass? Should have objected while you had the time, Mafia Scum.

I did object.


JTc wrote:
SiX wrote:
I'm gonna make a post from my perspective:

katCrusader
SiX
Ultor
Toon
JTc
Lawliet
SweedyGonzales
Flath
Blaze
NumBle

Keeping in mind there's 3 maf and 1 sk alive, 4 / 10 are evil.
I'll go with a [Vote SweedyGonzales] because I get such strong and evil vibes from him.

Also, get more active everyone.

"evil vibes", how about we get evidence instead of using our penis to feel vibes?


That's not objecting. That's you whining without providing a better solution. And no, with a better solution I don't mean "waiting for real leads", I mean you engaging and actually trying to seriously analyze the posts and players.


Because you analyzed numble very well, mhm, legit asf.


At least I tried to in comparison to someone else who waits for everyone else do to everything for him and then complains once things goes bad. And as stated before, I had good grounds to trust Numble.

yes these grounds turned out to be shit, basically you should give up analyzing.


They (the conclusion) did indeed turn out to be shit, but the process behind them was not. Being peeked as NS by the Cop makes him far more trustworthy than you and the rest of you who I put in the orange / red field. And why are you encouraging to stop analyzing? That would be nothing else than just randomly voting others for no reason at all. Something the Mafia sure would enjoy. Instead, you should start analyze more rather than just relying on everyone else to do it for you because you are too lazy. You can't honestly blame someone else for being wrong when you didn't even try.

Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:19 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#373 (ISO #28)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
JTc wrote:
funny how you said this
SiX wrote:
SweedyGonzales wrote:
[Vote SiX]
Just a counter vote for now till he puts away his vibrator and says something meaningful.

Flath hasn't said quite enough to make me think he is a villager. But that is mostly a hunch.


Mafia scum.

and he turned out to be a villager


and now when i go against you

SiX wrote:
JTc wrote:
[Vote SiX]

you said Sweedy was mafia, started a bw on him, he was not.

You marked numble as green, he was not, he was beyond red.


And what did you do meanwhile sitting on your ass? Should have objected while you had the time, Mafia Scum.



hmmmmmmmmmmmmm


Yes because both of your plays were downright detrimental to the town, especially yours jTc. Whether or not you are Mafia, you sure should be considered as one. Because it's at the very least not the Town who you are helping.

Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:22 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#375 (ISO #29)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
I sure hope you are not a villager. If you are, everything you have said so far makes me want to :facepalm:
But this discussion isn't leading anywhere. I'll just go off for the night and let others make some posts to see if they have something to add to the table.

Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:26 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#382 (ISO #30)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Lawliet wrote:
Ultor wrote:
List:

Blaze - Village
SiX -Village
Ultor - Village
Lawliet - Mafia/Village
Toon - Mafia/Village
Styx - Mafia/ SK
JTc - Mafia/SK

I believe that its best for the villagers to vote lynch Styx because I found no relation between NumBle and Dee Dee with katCrusader. The reason for cop's death was probably because he (or SiX/Blaze) told NumBle about it.

As for cop peeks I think they went like this(deducted this information based on SiX's list at R3):
Negative peek: Blaze
Peek R1: NumBle (since he was the godfather he appeared as villager)
Peek R2: SiX

So [vote Styx] (not day)


The cop and the godfather are dead. Six and Blaze would've said something by now if they were the other peeks. I assume all the peeks are dead. now based on that assumption, SiX I'm interested in knowing how you knew that Numble was peeked as innocent from the cop ,if that even happened. did the cop contact you? or was it somebody else?


Numble contacted me about having a Cop claim. A few days later I asked who the Cop was, since it was necessary for my list. And his only peeks are Larah as NS and NumBle as NS.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:30 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#394 (ISO #31)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Lawliet wrote:
SiX wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
Ultor wrote:
List:

Blaze - Village
SiX -Village
Ultor - Village
Lawliet - Mafia/Village
Toon - Mafia/Village
Styx - Mafia/ SK
JTc - Mafia/SK

I believe that its best for the villagers to vote lynch Styx because I found no relation between NumBle and Dee Dee with katCrusader. The reason for cop's death was probably because he (or SiX/Blaze) told NumBle about it.

As for cop peeks I think they went like this(deducted this information based on SiX's list at R3):
Negative peek: Blaze
Peek R1: NumBle (since he was the godfather he appeared as villager)
Peek R2: SiX

So [vote Styx] (not day)


The cop and the godfather are dead. Six and Blaze would've said something by now if they were the other peeks. I assume all the peeks are dead. now based on that assumption, SiX I'm interested in knowing how you knew that Numble was peeked as innocent from the cop ,if that even happened. did the cop contact you? or was it somebody else?


Numble contacted me about having a Cop claim. A few days later I asked who the Cop was, since it was necessary for my list. And his only peeks are Larah as NS and NumBle as NS.


1. I believe 3 peeks should've been there not only 2.
2. do you know the order of the peeks ? precisely, I wanna know in which round numble was peeked.
3. Is it normal that you asked who the cop was and got an answer right back ? I mean if I was in contact with the cop and you asked me who the cop was I would have contacted the cop and let him decide if he wanted to trust you or not even if I believed you were safe. The way you're saying how numble revealed the cop's identity to you makes me believe that the relationship between you and numble was either blind stupid trust or ,simply, teammates. I'll go with the later.
[vote SiX]


1. Yes, we talked about that. But he had only been given 2 peeks.
2. I don't remember. But I think Larah was peeked first.
3. Yes in this case it's normal. For NumBle as a Godfather he could easily infiltrate my "trusted" group by providing me this piece of information. After all, he had been peeked by the Cop, so he wanted to take advantage of this to the fullest. As to why he told me? I'm clearly the most pro-town player in this game currently alive. Or at least I was the previous round when he told me who the Cop was. There wouldn't have been any reason for him to keep it a secret. I am (or at least was) the closest person here to be confirmed as town member and based on the players alive, even as a town member, Numble wouldn't afford to keep it a secret from me. Because that, could easily cost us the game. Sometimes risks needs to be taken. Furthermore, the Cop didn't even need to be kept secret anymore. We were down to 3 maf (4 lives), 6 town (6 lives) and 1 sk (2 lives). 6 good lives and 6 evil lives. What we needed was a confirmed town member (Cop claim) to A) remove 1 suspect from the list of suspects and B) get another member in our mason group. We didn't need the Cop for his usual uses; someone who identifies the Mafia, because we had already figured out who they might be. The Cop would only serve to confirm the information which we have. But that would only be of secondary importance, since the most important of all was to build a group.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:36 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#396 (ISO #32)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Lawliet wrote:
SiX wrote:
Spoiler: show
Lawliet wrote:
SiX wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
Ultor wrote:
List:

Blaze - Village
SiX -Village
Ultor - Village
Lawliet - Mafia/Village
Toon - Mafia/Village
Styx - Mafia/ SK
JTc - Mafia/SK

I believe that its best for the villagers to vote lynch Styx because I found no relation between NumBle and Dee Dee with katCrusader. The reason for cop's death was probably because he (or SiX/Blaze) told NumBle about it.

As for cop peeks I think they went like this(deducted this information based on SiX's list at R3):
Negative peek: Blaze
Peek R1: NumBle (since he was the godfather he appeared as villager)
Peek R2: SiX

So [vote Styx] (not day)


The cop and the godfather are dead. Six and Blaze would've said something by now if they were the other peeks. I assume all the peeks are dead. now based on that assumption, SiX I'm interested in knowing how you knew that Numble was peeked as innocent from the cop ,if that even happened. did the cop contact you? or was it somebody else?


Numble contacted me about having a Cop claim. A few days later I asked who the Cop was, since it was necessary for my list. And his only peeks are Larah as NS and NumBle as NS.


1. I believe 3 peeks should've been there not only 2.
2. do you know the order of the peeks ? precisely, I wanna know in which round numble was peeked.
3. Is it normal that you asked who the cop was and got an answer right back ? I mean if I was in contact with the cop and you asked me who the cop was I would have contacted the cop and let him decide if he wanted to trust you or not even if I believed you were safe. The way you're saying how numble revealed the cop's identity to you makes me believe that the relationship between you and numble was either blind stupid trust or ,simply, teammates. I'll go with the later.
[vote SiX]

1. Yes, we talked about that. But he had only been given 2 peeks.
2. I don't remember. But I think Larah was peeked first.
3. Yes in this case it's normal. For NumBle as a Godfather he could easily infiltrate my "trusted" group by providing me this piece of information. After all, he had been peeked by the Cop, so he wanted to take advantage of this to the fullest. As to why he told me? I'm clearly the most pro-town player in this game currently alive. Or at least I was the previous round when he told me who the Cop was. There wouldn't have been any reason for him to keep it a secret. I am (or at least was) the closest person here to be confirmed as town member and based on the players alive, even as a town member, Numble wouldn't afford to keep it a secret from me. Because that, could easily cost us the game. Sometimes risks needs to be taken. Furthermore, the Cop didn't even need to be kept secret anymore. We were down to 3 maf (4 lives), 6 town (6 lives) and 1 sk (2 lives). 6 good lives and 6 evil lives. What we needed was a confirmed town member (Cop claim) to A) remove 1 suspect from the list of suspects and B) get another member in our mason group. We didn't need the Cop for his usual uses; someone who identifies the Mafia, because we had already figured out who they might be. The Cop would only serve to confirm the information which we have. But that would only be of secondary importance, since the most important of all was to build a group.


I wasn't only talking about Numble when I asked if it's normal, I was talking about you as well. your whole story is messed up. now when you see someone coming at you willingly and telling you that he had been peeked and he was in contact with the cop and when you asked him about the cop's identity he was willing to share it.. hello? you never thought this ain't normal ? godfather maybe? well thanks to the SK this shit has stopped.. or has it? idk I see these people still believe you're innocent

and what's with the "confirmed town member"? did I miss something? because all I see is : "X is a confirmed town member".... posted by X.

if we win this game it's all thanks to both the SK and the mafia themselves for not watching over the newb. y'all done nothing for the village and you keep saying "I'm a confirmed townie" trash.
the SK is more townie than y'all imo.


How is the story messed up? I find it logical. Keep in mind this is no blunt "Hey Six, I got peeked as NS by the Cop, wanna know who he is?" kind of story. The transition which led to this situation was very subtle and natural. It fit in with the context we discussed. Now take what I've done for the town (sharing a huge lists where I give my read on everyone) into account and compare it to what most players currently alive have done; it's clear that in terms of credence I'm taking the first seat, whether or not all my leads are correct. As such it was only natural of him to share this piece of information with me.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:06 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#400 (ISO #33)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
[Vote Lawliet]

Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:37 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#406 (ISO #34)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Going off now so I'll only know the results tomorrow. But as it seems now, my head will be the one for lynching. So GG and I hope the SK wins the game.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:16 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#434 (ISO #35)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
[Vote Toon] as a placeholder. Contact me later Ultor.

Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:03 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
#440 (ISO #36)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
[vote styx]

Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:39 am Profile Send private message
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.