View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:20 am


Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#6 (ISO #1)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
So even though I am very naive... I guess I'm [in]
Hi! :)

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:09 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#43 (ISO #2)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Maki wrote:
i forgot i was signed up.. fuck

dat memory

Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:44 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#49 (ISO #3)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
NumBle wrote:
Maki wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Maki wrote:
i forgot i was signed up.. fuck

dat memory


dude it's a she Maki, uni life messes me up pretty good lately, you don't even know she probably knows too, I'm pretty sure.




Yeah, Numble, I didn't get to experience the "life" part in "uni life" until last year xD But it's fine, good luck with that, Maki!

Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:27 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#66 (ISO #4)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Blaze wrote:
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
[Vote Blaze]


Btw, thats not a good idea. I can assure you, voting me happens alot but almost everytime I'm one of the good guys. (But if I do get voted out and Im one of the good guys, you'll not regret it)

I guess since there's 2/3 chance of you being one of the good guys, but previous history doesn't count assuming roles are random :P So you could be anything.

katCrusader wrote:
ALSO YOUR POTATO IS ADORABLE :DDD
Thank you :D

Larah wrote:
[Vote Blaze]
Because you said you're one of the good guys .. Susp
Pls, yourself, Sweedy and probably more people (haven't checked more) also claimed to be innocent. Following that logic why just back up Playboy's vote?

Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:51 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#87 (ISO #5)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
SweedyGonzales wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Pls, yourself, Sweedy and probably more people (haven't checked more) also claimed to be innocent. Following that logic why just back up Playboy's vote?

DeeDee don or cop confirmed! Easy-peasy lemon squeezy!
Doc save DeeDee this round please.

Sorry, I meant "haven't checked more POSTS". Didn't mean to be ambiguous.

Also, dat contradiction
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
Trust, my friend.
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
and how he himself told me not to trust anyone at all.


Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:33 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#104 (ISO #6)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Newbie asking:

1. What are the commands/options available to vote?
2. I'm assuming we can change vote from X to Y, right?

Thanks in advance :)

Also,
JTc wrote:
shit jtc is mafia, he admited it!!1111

[vote jtc]
SweedyGonzales wrote:
[Vote SweedyGonzales]
HAHA! Let's see you talk your way out of this one.
LOL

Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:13 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#107 (ISO #7)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Ok, so [vote no lynch] for now.

Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:35 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#109 (ISO #8)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Blaze wrote:
Code:
[b][Vote (Insert name of player you want to vote)[/b]
[b][Unvote (Insert nameplayer you want to unvote.[/b]
[b][Cake (Insert name of the person you want to have a cake in his next post)[/b]


If you voted on someone ( [Vote Person X] ) already you can just change the vote by using the vote command on someone else ( [Vote Person Y] )

Image

Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:29 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#127 (ISO #9)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
cml wrote:
Hello.

Given that there are some newer players in this game (which is great to see), I have been given permission to assist, if anyone is crazy enough to go to someone who hasn't played for months for advice. I will be neutral and will not share information between players. I am able to work on rules issues or logic, although I will not apply the later beyond general situations (no asking me if I think <player> is mafia/a PR, for example).

I am cml on steam, or you can message me.
If adding me on steam, please let me know where I know you from.

Good luck, all.
Hi, nice to meet you :)

Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:11 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#148 (ISO #10)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
OMG What is going on here!?

Larah wrote:
I am not teamed up with anyone. Playboy tryna set me up eh? I voted Blaze for a reason not because playboy voted. I'm not backing anyone up.
Can I know why?

Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:55 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#173 (ISO #11)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Ultor wrote:
Larah wrote:
SiX wrote:
Sounds incredibly defensive of you. I believe you are a better target compared to Blaze atm (who I've a town read on).
[Vote Larah]

I don't get how this sounds 'incredibly defensive', what kind of exaggeration is this? She also mentioned that she received a PM. As I stated earlier, Blaze caused utter confusion among the villagers rather than getting everyone to talk which is harmful to the village. I know that there is a chance of him being a villager but he is being careless just like JTC or Playboy so why should we treat him differently?
Ultor, imo the following post sounded idk if defensive, but definitely weird

Larah wrote:
I am not teamed up with anyone. Playboy tryna set me up eh? I voted Blaze for a reason not because playboy voted. I'm not backing anyone up.

Then she explained the PM thing.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:21 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#177 (ISO #12)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Ultor wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Ultor wrote:
Larah wrote:
SiX wrote:
Sounds incredibly defensive of you. I believe you are a better target compared to Blaze atm (who I've a town read on).
[Vote Larah]

I don't get how this sounds 'incredibly defensive', what kind of exaggeration is this? She also mentioned that she received a PM. As I stated earlier, Blaze caused utter confusion among the villagers rather than getting everyone to talk which is harmful to the village. I know that there is a chance of him being a villager but he is being careless just like JTC or Playboy so why should we treat him differently?
Ultor, imo the following post sounded idk if defensive, but definitely weird

Larah wrote:
I am not teamed up with anyone. Playboy tryna set me up eh? I voted Blaze for a reason not because playboy voted. I'm not backing anyone up.

Then she explained the PM thing.

Yes I requested a proof from her and I received it, I can see why she voted to lynch Blaze as he sent her that PM. And she seems to be telling the truth about not following the bandwagon based on Playboy's vote.


Ultor, when was the PM sent if we may know? The bandwagon on Blaze started after he posted his theory. Larah was the second one to vote Blaze way earlier than his theory and even stating the following quote.

Larah wrote:
I'm not teamed up with anyone, and Toon sounds suspicious to me, too. Already lynched Blaze, though.


Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:31 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#179 (ISO #13)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
This game is confusing!

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:33 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#182 (ISO #14)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Ultor wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Ultor, when was the PM sent if we may know? The bandwagon on Blaze started after he posted his theory. Larah was the second one to vote Blaze way earlier than his theory and even stating the following quote.

According to the screenshot, it says it was sent 11 hours ago (as it appears on the screenshot).

Ok, I guess assuming she's taken the screenshot just some minutes ago, it was sent today when he saw he had 24h to try to avoid getting lynched. Maybe he thought it would be easier to get to Larah?

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:38 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#184 (ISO #15)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
[vote Faptain Playboy~]

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:59 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#187 (ISO #16)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
Care to shed some light on your vote?

Spoiler: show
Image


Your posts just don't make sense to me (you contradicted yourself at the beginning, you say Larah claimed SK without proof, ...), making you more suspicious than the rest.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:08 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#222 (ISO #17)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Ultor wrote:
Yeah.... seen that one coming zzzzzzzz
Lel I did not, did you know he was the doc?

OMG what a round xD I'll catch up with all the posts in a couple of hours :)

Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:11 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#234 (ISO #18)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
I knew this was coming :P

Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:05 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#235 (ISO #19)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
[vote Dee Dee] pls xD

Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:05 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#237 (ISO #20)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Nope, but you might as well be the SK :) Mainly because the cop could assume I was the SK having a positive peek.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:11 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#240 (ISO #21)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Yeah he did xD I told you just I'm too naive (let me not say dumb in my last words) for these games hahaha But it's a cool game anyway and I may learn with time :)

@Kontra, I just saw the ending of your post. And yeah once I made one mistake, I just assumed you were gonna post that... So nicely played!

Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:34 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#243 (ISO #22)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
Donald Dump wrote:
To be honest, during the whole conversation I thought that you had found me suspicious and wanted to investigate it. Actually was still afraid of that until you voted for yourself :p
Can't believe how lucky I am, did this twice now and both you and Sweedy were mafia.
I just rather finish it like that than start a pointless argument. I'm actually laughing a lot xDDDD

Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:40 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#276 (ISO #23)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
I bet Donald Trump is jealous of all the votes I have.

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:09 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#292 (ISO #24)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
katCrusader wrote:
Dee Dee </3

Or, how my heart was broken... [Vote Dee Dee] t.t
Spoiler: show
Donald Dump wrote:
...a really long-ass post. Click here to read it :)
Dee Dee wrote:
Yeah he did xD I told you just I'm too naive (let me not say dumb in my last words) for these games hahaha But it's a cool game anyway and I may learn with time :)

@Kontra, I just saw the ending of your post. And yeah once I made one mistake, I just assumed you were gonna post that... So nicely played!
Nooo, you gotta fight him. You gotta put up your dukes and tell him to fuck off because you're not mafia! He's got NOTHIN'! Just play this when you write a defense post and everything will work out perfectly! :D

Thanks Kat! And I really laughed with your post xDDDDDDD

Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:33 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
#465 (ISO #25)  Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze
HATER wrote:
While certainly not stellar, numble's performance was not trollishly stupid, afk, or just, well, newbie (sorry Dee Dee).
Please, don't be xD You could have said dumb hahaha

Also, keep my part of the cash, since I don't use it :D

Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:03 pm Profile Send private message
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.