View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:03 pm


Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#38 (ISO #1)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
[in]

Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:33 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#55 (ISO #2)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Will the player be notified if they were poisoned?

Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:56 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#56 (ISO #3)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Also is Hinder able to target the same player 3 times?

Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:06 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#64 (ISO #4)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
HATER wrote:
If you do not choose a base power by the end of Round 2, you will simply keep the Immunity base power for the rest of the game.


Does that also apply to the mafia? If yes then this can be abused on purpose: stay with immunity until R2 and then change into something else.

Also is Hinder able to target the same player 3 times?

Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:59 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#75 (ISO #5)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Voro's poulo wrote:
Well, I'm kinda noob cause haven't play a lot of ww games and especially not one like this. Thanks hater and the rest of you guys for the help!


Who else helped you out?

Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:30 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#114 (ISO #6)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Lawliet wrote:
[vote ultor]


Hey

[vote Lawliet]

Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:17 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#133 (ISO #7)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
[vote NumBle]- due to the fact of you being very active. Normally, If you were a villager, you would keep your identity low. This is proven by looking at this game: viewtopic.php?f=183&t=26091 (playing as a villager).

Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:26 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#153 (ISO #8)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
NumBle wrote:
Ultor wrote:
[vote NumBle] - due to the fact of you being very active. Normally, If you were a villager, you would keep your identity low. This is proven by looking at this game: viewtopic.php?f=183&t=26091 (playing as a villager).

I think I broke my nose again... facepalm so hard it's bleeding right now.

Is that the only thing you can come up with?

NumBle wrote:
That's more than enough for anyone else to build up a bandwagon + since mafias have access to con man, politian and vote savant odds are that they lynch whoever they want.

Its very likely that both mafias clash together, so hopefully we should see a dead mafia every round with minor village casualties at the beginning- this game is actually easy for the villagers.

Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:23 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#158 (ISO #9)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
NumBle wrote:
On another note, you seem pretty hot on my tail right now. Why is that?

The fact that you did not respond to my accusation makes me more persistent- your behaviour is completely different since that game. Remember when I was posting something in R0 about you on the game and how you spammed me on steam telling me to remove your name because you were the a villager and how you playing this tactic of "staying low to prevent getting lynched"? Are you telling me that you're not playing this 'tactic' anymore?

Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:14 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#159 (ISO #10)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Also Emziek seems to be very quiet.

Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:20 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#174 (ISO #11)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Those 3 last votes before round end are very interesting. Had to protect you mafia friend aye?

Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:04 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#176 (ISO #12)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Emziek wrote:
Ultor wrote:
Those 3 last votes before round end are very interesting. Had to protect you mafia friend aye?

Rainboy and Numble organized it and got Xen and Lawliet to follow. I forgot to save the logs but Rainboy didn't have any issue sharing that with me over steam.

Mind sharing your steam logs with me then?

Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:17 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#201 (ISO #13)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Okay, so we need to concentrate on those 4, there is atleast 1 mafia here.
Code:
Styx - 4 - NumBle, Rainboy, Lawliet, katCrusader

The fact that Rainboy, Lawliet and katCrusader changed their vote just before round end is very suspicious- especially the time difference between Lawliet's and katCrusaders's post: only 6 mins. This suggests that there is a connection between the 2.

NumBle's reason to lynch Styx:
NumBle wrote:
Because I wanna hear what you have to say and considering you know how to play this better than most people here, quite odd you're behaving "stupidly".

Note that the quote above was the only post related to the vote, even though Styx responded, NumBle kept his vote.
NumBle wrote:
And back then I had a Power role. Does it look like I have one now if I'm shouting all around the game? Besides voting off someone who's active is like grabbing a dagger and backstabbing each villager one by one.

This was NumBle's reply to my post. From this we conclude that NumBle does not have any PR role (IF he was telling the truth). Again as mentioned previously, NumBle's activity and playstyle does not match in this game. I've noticed from the games he played that he becomes very active as a mafia and stays low as a villager. Please do note that mafia tend to be active too, so voting someone who is active is not "backstabbing each villager one by one".

Rainboy's reason to lynch Styx:
Rainboy wrote:
I don't like this panda wagon. Things have been too quiet, which suggests to me that he's not mafia or, if he is, the mafia isn't worried about his lynch. Too many actives for him to be AFK; too few votes for the mafia to be worried about looking suspicious by saving him.

Wayward offered enough to satisfy me, but Styx has been pretty useless so far this game. I'll throw my hat in the ring to see what we get with his lynch.

According to this we can see that Rainboy voted to lynch Styx solely based on his opinion- there was no logical reason to not vote Panda. Panda didn't even try to defend himself, he simply counter-voted Six.

Connection between NumBle and Rainboy (accourding to the steam logs posted by Rainboy):
Quote:
12:50 AM - Rainboy: I tried to start it earlier, but I was at church.
12:50 AM - Rainboy: And it took Xen and Lawliet a bloody hour to write their posts.
12:50 AM - Rainboy: Which made it tighter than I really wanted.
12:50 AM - Rainboy: Not enough time for people to respond.
12:51 AM - Kaebbel: You organized it?
12:51 AM - Rainboy: Numble and I did, yeah.
12:51 AM - Rainboy: I was uneasy with the panda lynch, for the reasons I stated.

So we know that Rainboy and NumBle were behind the Styx lynch. However, the fact that Rainboy revealed such crucial information to Emizek suggests multiple scenarios: 1. NumBle convinced Rainboy to lynch Styx, therefore NumBle is the real culprit and Rainboy is basically a villagers. 2. Rainboy was the one who convinced Numble to lynch Styx and the other way around. 3. NumBle and Rainboy are both mafia and Rainboy made a mistake by revealing this info about NumBle. 4. Similar to scenario 3, but instead of it being a mistake it was intended for psychological manipulation (very unlikely though because its too risky).

I would like to know who contacted Lawliet and katCrusader regarding this Styx vote, was it Rainboy or Numble?


Lawliet's reason to lynch Styx:
Quote:
[Vote Styx]
SAVE THE PANDAS..
1. I really don't think panda is a mafia.. the reason is explained in my previous post and in Rain's post.
2. Pressure Styx to get him to talk.

As for his reason 1, he refers to this post:
Spoiler: show
"noobish" is not a reason... and I really doubt he's a mafia at this point.. because if he is then his teammates would've told him what to do to get out of this situation. your other reason was being afk.. I believe ARSENIC and styx have contributed nothing so far.. could you explain why it has to be panda. The guy got a cute avatar.. leave em alone...

As we can see, Lawliet was completely against the idea of lynching Panda, he is telling us that Panda's teammates would have helped him out- totally contradicting himself by defending Panda for being too 'cute'.

As for reason number 2, he mentioned that he wanted to apply pressure on Styx to get him to 'talk'. However, he's completely ignoring the fact that this reply was made at 2:29 AM, just around 1 hour before round end. Bad mistake there Lawliet.

As for Lawliet's vote against Kontra, it seems that he's completely ignoring the fact that Styx is actually a villager and instead, moving onto someone else (who doesn't seem to be that suspicious) rather than accusing those who convinced him to lynch Styx (based on the steam logs) which is what Lawliet would normally do based on previous gameplays.

As for katCrusader's reason to lynch Styx- I found nothing about of lynching him rather than protecting Panda. This was the only reason:
katCrusader wrote:
I concur; Pandas are too cute to lynch <3

Can't say much other than the fact that she (or he ;) ) was the only one to vote no lynch at the beginning. Typical mafia behaviour tbh.

Note that Panda did not defend himself, he asked his (possible) mafia teammates to help him out. In this case, we see that katCrusader and Lawliet were the first ones to help him out.

There might be 1 villager between those 4 which imo would be Rainboy, however, this is based on nothing. Otherwise, they could all be Mafia, just different teams. My vote stands between NumBle and Lawliet.
[vote Lawliet]

Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:14 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#215 (ISO #14)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Quote:
[vote Rainboy] sorry for mistake xD

And why are you voting to lynch him?

Since Lawliet has replied, I'm switching to NumBle [vote NumBle]

Also still waiting for replies from Leo, Emizek, Ish, ARSENIC and everyone else regarding this late BW lynch against Styx. Not replying would only add suspicion to you guys.

As for Kontra, it was this post that makes me want to believe he's a village; it's way too risky saying this considering that we have many experienced players around. Might ISO him later on today though (along with other people).

K0ntRa wrote:
Vanillager three times in a row fml.


Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:22 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#216 (ISO #15)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Also if someone was poisoned, what would be the best course of action to carry out?

Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:27 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#222 (ISO #16)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
K0ntRa wrote:
Ultor wrote:
Also if someone was poisoned, what would be the best course of action to carry out?


In case random.org hates that someone too and he is vanilla, and hasn't picked a base power yet, he will have immunity at the end of this round because new base power will take effect only one round after (I think). In case he's not an immune vanillager, it would be a sound strategy to publicly ask the doctor to protect you. You don't have much to lose, you'll die if you don't ask him.


Doctor may already be dead.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:05 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#223 (ISO #17)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Quote:
Suspicious is for me Maki and Ish 2 experienced players comes up with busy or i post soon more. 48hour rounds should be enough time for everyone who participate in this game. And it looks a little bit like an excuse to not get in the focus of anyone.


Quote:
4) I'm a bit more busy too for some private reasons and mostly try to come often on in the mafia game and just read what all posted to not lose the contact to the game.


Image

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:09 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#238 (ISO #18)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
[vote Lawliet] at work rn

Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:38 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#247 (ISO #19)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Lawliet wrote:
ARSENIC wrote:
In the wise words of the UltraNig, "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks".

Which basically means Kontra is probably being framed by one of the Mafia.
While it's possible he belongs to the other one, he's clearly less conniving.
Considering they seem to be bandwagoning together with little public rationale,
I have reason to believe Lawliet and KatCrusader are on the same mafia team.
It is highly likely NumBle is on this team as well, but he's making it less obvious.
This could be because of circumstance or because he's simply a better player than the aforementioned two.

And of the two prime suspects, there's nothing that really tempts me to lynch one first and the other second,
other than the fact that I find Kat's memes to be more dank, so I'm going to [vote Lawliet].


I'd love to hear it.

Ultor wrote:
[vote Lawliet] at work rn


what changed your mind this time ?


Ultor wrote:
My vote stands between NumBle and Lawliet.

There are more, sensible reasons to lynch you or NumBle (which was my prefered target but none voted against him...) rather than Kontra, for now. Also NumBle seems pretty pissed about my post, did I hit the right spot?

Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:15 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#260 (ISO #20)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Lynching villagers now aren't we?

With the amount of Politicians, it's pretty much clear that Lawliet and katCrusader are mafia with this role (could be just 1 though). Lynching them is useless since Politician can survive 1 lynch and lynch only. This is why I recommend using night actions on those 2 to get them killed. The fact that they both survived means 1 if them had the Tough Trainee role while the other one was protected by their mafia doctor.

Rainboy seems to have survived Brutal from one of our villagers (either Kontra or sweedy) which makes me think that he's using Tough Trainee from team 2. Could also be Fortitude though.

This is why I recommend lynching NumBle who desperately seems to have this prevented; it seems that he's either a doctor or
Don (maybe Vixen too since I was roleblocked at R1). These are some members of the mafia teams:

Team 1: NumBle, Lawliet, katCrusader, Panda.
Team 2: Six, Rainboy

[vote NumBle]

As for the villagers, please do get in touch with me (especially any vote savants). If I'm not a confirmed villager to you by now then you're pretty much stupid. Don't let the mafia manipulate you and win this game, we still got a chance here.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:43 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#264 (ISO #21)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
SiX wrote:
Emziek wrote:
I was roleblocked this round by a Vixen, although the roleblock itself didn't affect me in any way. Good job not having peeked me yet though and wasting a roleblock+frame on a normal villager.

Ultor wrote:
As for the villagers, please do get in touch with me (especially any vote savants). If I'm not a confirmed villager to you by now then you're pretty much stupid. Don't let the mafia manipulate you and win this game, we still got a chance here.

lmao


I was also roleblocked, so that makes it 2 Vixens.

No there is only 1 and he's in your team. I was roleblocked at R1, who was the other one that got roleblocked at R1?

Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:24 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#266 (ISO #22)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Rainboy wrote:
Well. I went to bed and now nonsense has happened. Gotta head to work, but you can be sure I'll post tonight.

Ultor wrote:
Lynching villagers now aren't we?

With the amount of Politicians, it's pretty much clear that Lawliet and katCrusader are mafia with this role (could be just 1 though). Lynching them is useless since Politician can survive 1 lynch and lynch only. This is why I recommend using night actions on those 2 to get them killed. The fact that they both survived means 1 if them had the Tough Trainee role while the other one was protected by their mafia doctor.

wat

Rainboy seems to have survived Brutal from one of our villagers (either Kontra or sweedy) which makes me think that he's using Tough Trainee from team 2. Could also be Fortitude though.

Captain obvious strikes again. I'll let you guess which of those I'm claiming.

This is why I recommend lynching NumBle who desperately seems to have this prevented; it seems that he's either a doctor or
Don (maybe Vixen too since I was roleblocked at R1). These are some members of the mafia teams:

I'll post more on that later.

Team 1: NumBle, Lawliet, katCrusader, Panda.
Team 2: Six, Rainboy

[vote NumBle]

As for the villagers, please do get in touch with me (especially any vote savants). If I'm not a confirmed villager to you by now then you're pretty much stupid. Don't let the mafia manipulate you and win this game, we still got a chance here.

Repeating Emz: wat, lol?


I'll be back in ~10-12 hours.


Pure mafia manipulation.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:41 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#285 (ISO #23)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
NumBle wrote:
Ultor wrote:
Lynching villagers now aren't we?

Umh... Not my fault that people don't know how to play Werewolf.
So you blaming other people for the mistakes you made?

With the amount of Politicians, it's pretty much clear that Lawliet and katCrusader are mafia with this role (could be just 1 though). Lynching them is useless since Politician can survive 1 lynch and lynch only. This is why I recommend using night actions on those 2 to get them killed. The fact that they both survived means 1 if them had the Tough Trainee role while the other one was protected by their mafia doctor.

Xen(KatCrusader for those who don't know) did the math here. I'm calling bullshit on you though.
That's exactly what a mafia would say.

Rainboy seems to have survived Brutal from one of our villagers (either Kontra or sweedy) which makes me think that he's using Tough Trainee from team 2. Could also be Fortitude though.

This is why I recommend lynching NumBle who desperately seems to have this prevented;

How has any of this to do with me? Really. How does any of it have to do with me?

It has everything to do with you. From the point where you coordinated a bandwagon at R1, joining another one at R2 and aggression towards my posts, just being ignorant to get away from the facts.

it seems that he's either a doctor or
Don (maybe Vixen too since I was roleblocked at R1). These are some members of the mafia teams:

Team 1: NumBle, Lawliet, katCrusader, Panda. -> LOL, me no gets where you got this from.
Team 2: Six, Rainboy

[vote NumBle]

As for the villagers, please do get in touch with me (especially any vote savants). If I'm not a confirmed villager to you by now then you're pretty much stupid. Don't let the mafia manipulate you and win this game, we still got a chance here.

So you're saying that you're the other idiot savant? Oh boy you have like what.... 4 votes of power right now? Since you haven't managed to pull a lynch. Also "Villlagers, please do get in touch with" - inb4 he's mafia and keeps throwing that towards others because he doesn't want to be lynched.


Assume what ever you want.

Now, Ultor, I can recognize the situation that you've put me. 4 votes and you, you alone are voting me. Let's also consider that throught out the whole game only you voted me. Am I that much of a hazard to you? I don't get it, not sure if I want to lose more braincells trying to find where the heck is your logic. I suggest you to calm your tits down and start thinking a bit.

It's weird how you quickly jumped to such conclusion of me being a vote savant, this was based on what? Me telling the other 2 vote savants to contact me? Pretty dumb conclusion coming from a guy like you NumBle. I've already stated why I wanted to lynch you multiple times now, you were actually very easy to read- you still lacking a lot of experience my friend.

As for the situation. Considering that there's 3 fucking soothsayers, there's a possibility of them being all mafias. Not only is going to hide how many mafias/villagers are left alive but also they can pull strings with big lies and the manipulation game.
Honestly right now, even if I'm one single person I'm going to [vote Ultor] for the sonomly sake of lynch response.

No, there are 4 Politicians which is a higher possibility and much more likely to be used by the mafia. Are you trying to distract us here? As for the rest, your logic is completely flawed here. I guess you starting another bandwagon to get another villager killed, that's not new.



Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:55 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#287 (ISO #24)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
NumBle wrote:
Voro's poulo wrote:
Quote:
R1: Lynch Tally:
Styx - 4 - NumBle, Rainboy, Lawliet, katCrusader

R2: Lynch Tally:
K0ntRa - 5 - Lawliet, katCrusader, SiX, NumBle, Emziek


Pretty much clear for me now. Numble, Lawliet and katCrusader at the same team. This time i'll go for [vote NumBle]

It's logic, villagers. We are not too many left. You have to back me up on this. Two rounds in a row they voted for villagers... oh it was a mistake? I don't think so.


Honestly, you guys need to look beyond just the lynch tally. We did vote for villagers. Styx was not only unproductive but also somewhat afk.

So you're saying that Styx, who was much more experienced than Panda, was a better choice to lynch?

the R2 lynch Tally was purely because Kontra was a dumb fuck about his arguments and got himself lynch.

Kontra was very active and contributing to the village. No one is buying your bullshit (apart from your teammates of course).

Besides just like Xen has said before, "Wtf? Lawliet and I vote together two times and that's all the evidence you need that we're super tight mafia buddies? Spurious correlations much?"

Refers to his teammate, the one who joined him in both lynches. Not very smart mate...

At this point I'm just assuming Voro, Ultor, Panda and Arsenic can be a team. Although I don't really want to throw names out there without being sure of anything.

Ohh already? Running out of options now aren't we? Giving a vague statement without any kind of evidence whatsoever. Getting sick of this mate.

At this point I'm just waiting for someone clever enough to realize that we have 3 soothsayers and you fuckers are pushing a lynch on me, wasting another round on a villager.

Again, a diversion is made here by saying "we have 3 soothsayers" when in fact we have more Politicens. No mate, we're not wasting this one now.


Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:05 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#292 (ISO #25)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
I won't be replying to someone calling people dumb fucks. You clearly lack the brain cells to respond properly. With that being said, don't you see the ignorance and violence coming from NumBle's posts? He is used to be very chill. I guess he's just trying so hard to win this game so badly as mafia with all those people around- trying to impress them I guess?

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:46 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#297 (ISO #26)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Who was the other person that got roleblocked at R1?

Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:16 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#308 (ISO #27)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Okay everyone to start up, I am the Cop.

R0 negative peek: Voro's poulo
R1: Got roleblocked by a Vixen.
R2: NumBle, came back as Mafia (Team 2)

Since there were 2 people who got affected by a Vixen at R2 (Emizek and SiX), this eliminates the possibility of NumBle being framed, unless one of the other 2 was lying but that's highly unlikely considering NumBle's lynch pattern.

This is why I urge all villagers to vote lynch NumBle.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:06 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#312 (ISO #28)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
My recent chat with Leo is very interesting:
Spoiler: show
Ultor: yo
Ultor: i see u looking at topic :)
strande65: morning
strande65: yes i did
strande65: to be honest was to lazy to read all again
strande65: but that you can be the cop sounds plausible for me
strande65: the sad thing is i cant help that much
strande65: and i would follow you
strande65: but there is one prob
strande65: im a soothsayer and my votes doesnt help that much
strande65: i could vote on you to give you a -1
strande65: but thats dumb too i think
strande65: i would get seen as mafia then i think
strande65: bcs no one know that im soothsayer expect you
Ultor: I want u to publically claim to be a soothsayer now then
Ultor: just like what Emizek did
strande65: brb looking for a coffee
Ultor: ok
strande65: back
Ultor: wb
Ultor: so listen
Ultor: what i want u to do
strande65: lol thx
Ultor: claim to be a soothsayer
Ultor: on topic
strande65: nah Ultor i wont make it public
Ultor: no you should
strande65: i share an other opinion than you on that
Ultor: why wont you make it public?
strande65: the mafias already know to much villagers who claimed their power or role
Ultor: Do u know what a soothsayer does?
Ultor: Even if u die, you can still vote
Ultor: and talk to alive people
Ultor: so dying is not a problem for soothsayers
Ultor: zzz
Ultor: hello?
strande65: sry the how is it called door ringbell?
strande65: the door bell ringed
Ultor: oh ok
Ultor: so
strande65: and i had a stupid talk with jehovas ahaha
strande65: so what different would it make to still hide as a villager
strande65: what you can do is
strande65: look at my votes
Ultor: listen man
strande65: i didn't voted once at the most votes
Ultor: that doesnt matter
Ultor: all i want u to do now
strande65: do not take the vote under control
Ultor: is to claim
Ultor: Remember dying doesnt mean u cant vote or talk to alive people
Ultor: why are u refusing to do so?
strande65: but that would mean -1 villager
strande65: and we are alread less people
strande65: you just give them the choice which easy targets the mafias wanna pick
Ultor: that doesnt matter, there are still 2 teams
Ultor: and u will still be able to vote when u are dead
Ultor: so u will still help village
strande65: yes but my vote is -1
Ultor: yeah
strande65: and emziek too
Ultor: so if mafia vote to lynch a villager
Ultor: you can use that -1
Ultor: for the village
Ultor: Even if u are dead
Ultor: why do u think emziek claimed?
strande65: you do know that thei have powers?
Ultor: if we know all 3 soothsayers, that would be good
Ultor: what
strande65: so that they can shot and shoot
Ultor: they only have 2 nightkills and maybe 1 hitman
Ultor: that doesnt matter leo
strande65: they dont even need to focus on the vote
strande65: if the know all villagers Ultor they can easy destroy us by shots im sure
strande65: give me time to think about it okay?
Ultor: no leo, you have to do it now if u want me to trust you
strande65: but i do not share your opinion at this place
Ultor: if not, then i will have to use those steam logs
Ultor: on the topic myself
strande65: if you are clever you look on my posts and on my votes
strande65: if you feel you have to claim this public without my permission do it
strande65: you are to stubborn for me that you want to control all by your own
strande65: i have my thoughts why i dont follow you blind
strande65: and if you wanna use it as "he lies" go ahead Ultor do it
strande65: i claimed you my role what you want more

Few points to notice here:

1. Leo claims to be a soothsayer.
2. He refused to claim publicly, even though it would be beneficial for the village, allowing us to gain some control over the flow of votes.
3. He has no idea of what the role does apart from -1.
4. He takes a lot of time to respond to certain questions, with some of them being the reason of making a coffee (took him around 4 mins to make it) and doorbell (took around 5 mins).
5. Tries to delay his response by saying "I will see when I read topic later" - do note that he was looking at this topic for a long time. This happened yesterday aswell.

Having said that, I believe that Leo belongs to Team 2.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:35 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#315 (ISO #29)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Do note that NumBle may aswell have a Politician base power. This is why it's very risky to lynch him. I do think that Leo is the second best candidate to be lynched. This is why I need your opinions on this.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:05 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#317 (ISO #30)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! wrote:
Ultor wrote:
My recent chat with Leo is very interesting:
Spoiler: show
Ultor: yo
Ultor: i see u looking at topic :)
strande65: morning
strande65: yes i did
strande65: to be honest was to lazy to read all again
strande65: but that you can be the cop sounds plausible for me
strande65: the sad thing is i cant help that much
strande65: and i would follow you
strande65: but there is one prob
strande65: im a soothsayer and my votes doesnt help that much
strande65: i could vote on you to give you a -1
strande65: but thats dumb too i think
strande65: i would get seen as mafia then i think
strande65: bcs no one know that im soothsayer expect you
Ultor: I want u to publically claim to be a soothsayer now then
Ultor: just like what Emizek did
strande65: brb looking for a coffee
Ultor: ok
strande65: back
Ultor: wb
Ultor: so listen
Ultor: what i want u to do
strande65: lol thx
Ultor: claim to be a soothsayer
Ultor: on topic
strande65: nah Ultor i wont make it public
Ultor: no you should
strande65: i share an other opinion than you on that
Ultor: why wont you make it public?
strande65: the mafias already know to much villagers who claimed their power or role
Ultor: Do u know what a soothsayer does?
Ultor: Even if u die, you can still vote
Ultor: and talk to alive people
Ultor: so dying is not a problem for soothsayers
Ultor: zzz
Ultor: hello?
strande65: sry the how is it called door ringbell?
strande65: the door bell ringed
Ultor: oh ok
Ultor: so
strande65: and i had a stupid talk with jehovas ahaha
strande65: so what different would it make to still hide as a villager
strande65: what you can do is
strande65: look at my votes
Ultor: listen man
strande65: i didn't voted once at the most votes
Ultor: that doesnt matter
Ultor: all i want u to do now
strande65: do not take the vote under control
Ultor: is to claim
Ultor: Remember dying doesnt mean u cant vote or talk to alive people
Ultor: why are u refusing to do so?
strande65: but that would mean -1 villager
strande65: and we are alread less people
strande65: you just give them the choice which easy targets the mafias wanna pick
Ultor: that doesnt matter, there are still 2 teams
Ultor: and u will still be able to vote when u are dead
Ultor: so u will still help village
strande65: yes but my vote is -1
Ultor: yeah
strande65: and emziek too
Ultor: so if mafia vote to lynch a villager
Ultor: you can use that -1
Ultor: for the village
Ultor: Even if u are dead
Ultor: why do u think emziek claimed?
strande65: you do know that thei have powers?
Ultor: if we know all 3 soothsayers, that would be good
Ultor: what
strande65: so that they can shot and shoot
Ultor: they only have 2 nightkills and maybe 1 hitman
Ultor: that doesnt matter leo
strande65: they dont even need to focus on the vote
strande65: if the know all villagers Ultor they can easy destroy us by shots im sure
strande65: give me time to think about it okay?
Ultor: no leo, you have to do it now if u want me to trust you
strande65: but i do not share your opinion at this place
Ultor: if not, then i will have to use those steam logs
Ultor: on the topic myself
strande65: if you are clever you look on my posts and on my votes
strande65: if you feel you have to claim this public without my permission do it
strande65: you are to stubborn for me that you want to control all by your own
strande65: i have my thoughts why i dont follow you blind
strande65: and if you wanna use it as "he lies" go ahead Ultor do it
strande65: i claimed you my role what you want more

Few points to notice here:

1. Leo claims to be a soothsayer.
2. He refused to claim publicly, even though it would be beneficial for the village, allowing us to gain some control over the flow of votes.
3. He has no idea of what the role does apart from -1.
4. He takes a lot of time to respond to certain questions, with some of them being the reason of making a coffee (took him around 4 mins to make it) and doorbell (took around 5 mins).
5. Tries to delay his response by saying "I will see when I read topic later" - do note that he was looking at this topic for a long time. This happened yesterday aswell.

Having said that, I believe that Leo belongs to Team 2.


Dunno where to start but lets try it.

1st of all Ultor honestly i never saw one guy like you who think he can lead the world in a better place. I mean by that if all not follow you and your thoughts then they betray you and in this case = Mafia

1) - 3) I know you now enough and i knew this would happen...i told you in Steam too i wanna play my game as i want and not that all is controlled by you. I thats me Leo have my own thoughts and strategy and if you share them or not i don't fucking care. I start understanding Numble a bit why he is getting so mad on you.

I told you too give me time before i claim what i claimed to you in public. And yes look at that "I lied" but you and your fucking stubbornness is just annoying. I told you I don't give you the permission to make our steamchat public for my own reasons, maybe for the fact that i still lied to you also if you are "maybe" the proven Cop but hey "Mr.Ultor i fuck you all" don't care.
I told you i won't get seen as a villager if i claim my role public and maybe someone see the connection between us. Because i do still think that mafia controll that game for which team they play doesn't matter for me.

4) Really Ultor are you fucking kidding me? Yes i did looking for a coffee, but sry i forgot to tell you that this game is not only what i do if you are on ingame here or at steam...Humans do a lot of things like going for a pee pee and wash their hands after it, talking with his father between all, answering on WhatsApp, needs to talk to stubborn guys like you if the doorbell rings and some Jehovas guys try to get you in their clan to lead you too...wait wouldn't that be a great Job for you?
Im pretty sure the times you accused me i took for my coffee and discussing with the friends in front of my door aren't right and even if they would be like that im sry that i didn't mentioned you that i did many more in that time like a human do.

5) Yes Ultor you are right *congratz* you can see me often here on if i don't close that tab or go everytime out and just simply open more tabs for what i thank the Inventor of it. So i can many times stay on here, watch at YouTube, be on at FB, and many more. Oh and wait pls before you accuse me for other things i often go out too if i feel i have to much tabs or windows open what would maybe lag my old pc.

Another thing Ultor if "I"...thats me yes Leo...no no not Ultor...think it is good do publicy things i will do it AND i don't fucking care what you think would be the best and that you are maybe the proven Cop. Oh yes it's dumb or stupid because you think that, sry forgot that but you know what "i don't fucking care" xD


One last thing this i took out of game i played before:
#553 Beitrag Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
[Dusk]
!!!*-Leo-*!!! was lynched!
!!!*-Leo-*!!! died!
[Kill !!!*-Leo-*!!!, lynched]
!!!*-Leo-*!!! was the Officer!

You know what, I claimed to be the Officer in this game and no one else did it and sure there was a scenario that the most voted for a real reason on me...but heyyy look on it what i've been in this game...oh yes true i was the officer = villager and i got lynched...maybe just maybe i have my own thoughts to not publicy all like you do it with claiming to be the Cop what i see as a really dumb move too. Just if you try to talk again with me on steam you are free to believe in all what you think and you can give me good advices what i could do, but pls stop accusing me for ridiculous things like your coffe time was more than 4 minutes your masturbating took you more than 10minutes or whatsoever and also things like you talked with Numble for which i told you i can show you proofs that i never said that and you finally did stop accusing me for that if i told you i have our convo on screenies. As you can see you are not right with all and you confuse yourself to much or to often with all your thoughts too.

After all i put my vote on the one i think is the best choice to vote on and it feels so good if i can do it if i want it and not my Daddy or Ultor the leader. And i hope you do understand all what i typed, i know my english sucks but i'll believe in you you are so smart.

[vote Numble]


Wait so you're voting NumBle to reduce the amount of votes he has? Remember? You are a soothsayer!

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:28 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#318 (ISO #31)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Also if the doctor doesn't claim to me anytime soon, I'll automatically assume that he's already dead.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:56 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#321 (ISO #32)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Based on the fact that NumBle isn't even trying to prevent being lynched, I think it's much safer for the village to lynch Leo. This is because there is a very high chance of NumBle having a Politician base power which effectively makes this lynch useless.

As we already know, there are only 3 soothsayers. Panda, a dead soothsayer who is likely to be aligned with the villager as he hasn't made any use of his votes yet- if he was a mafia his mafia team would have used this by now. Emziek has already claimed to be a soothsayer. Leo revealed it to me on steam. However, I received an extra soothsayer claim from someone else.

That makes it 4 soothsayers. Now based on the logs I've posted and Leo's vote for NumBle I've came to the conclusion that Leo is lying about his base power and therefore is aligned with the Mafia (Team 2). Also, checking Leo's voting history, it is pretty much clear that he has no Politician- his base power is most likely to be Insight.

This is why I recommend lynching Leo instead of NumBle, the village shouldn't waste another lynch like that.

[vote !!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!]

Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:47 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#325 (ISO #33)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Ish wrote:
[!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!] (unknown command)

Them fails zezezeze1

Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:20 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#330 (ISO #34)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Rainboy wrote:
Ultor wrote:
This is why I recommend lynching NumBle who desperately seems to have this prevented.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:43 am
Ultor wrote:
Based on the fact that NumBle isn't even trying to prevent being lynched, I think it's much safer for the village to lynch Leo.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:47 pm

Riiiiiight...


Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:55 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#333 (ISO #35)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Quote:
You remember in the Steamchat where we talked about the Insight? I told you who knows it xD?

How else do you think I figured out that you both were mafia and you have insight? LOL

Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:12 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#338 (ISO #36)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
WaywardVole wrote:
Well shit. There's a lot more posts than I thought there'd be and I don't have time tonight to read them. Since I don't want to make an uninformed decision and/or jump on the nearest bandwagon, I'll [vote No Lynch].

Yes I know it's a stupid move at this point, but when my first thought of whom to lynch is still the host, it's better than nothing. Obligatory 'promise I'll be more active in the rounds to follow.'

A mafia vote savant with 7 votes now lol

Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:59 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#340 (ISO #37)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Well atleast I know everyone's base power now :D

Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:12 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#343 (ISO #38)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
katCrusader wrote:
Ultor wrote:
Well atleast I know everyone's base power now :D




Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:44 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#347 (ISO #39)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
2 Mafia down, that's perfect. It appears that Rainboy was a tough trainee. Waiting to check if I was able to peek or not. Also, Six is also aligned with the mafia and I will reveal why very soon.

Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:50 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#348 (ISO #40)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Also, claim any roleblocks as soon as you receive your PMs.

Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:06 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#353 (ISO #41)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
If you were poisoned or roleblocked, claim to me now. Ignore what I said about SiX. Also please respond to my PM, katCrusader.

Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:58 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#355 (ISO #42)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
NumBle wrote:
Ultor wrote:
If you were poisoned or roleblocked, claim to me now.

HATER wrote:

Voro's Poulo poisoned
Voro's Poulo survived

:facepalm: :facepalm:

Infector: May poison 3 (4 with poison base power) players per game (maximum of two targets per night). A player that is poisoned will die one round after if they do not have the Immunity base power. Players that are poisoned will be cured if the doctor targets them before they die. If a player has a Blast Shield activated on them at the time of death, the progression of the poison will be paused until the Blast Shield wears off. [Targeted]

Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:04 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#358 (ISO #43)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Quote:
No, it's just funny that you only remembered to post that AFTER Hater said that voro was poisoned considering he forgot that.

Yeah, that brought the possibility of mafia having an Infector who's infecting multiple people. I have received claims from people saying they were poisoned. I hope its not your team, team 2, numble? ;)

Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:07 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#359 (ISO #44)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
For some reason, I was not roleblocked and was successfully able to peek WaywardVole who turned out to be Mafia (Team 2). This is why I urge all villagers to vote lynch WaywardVole. This will effectively leave Team 1 with 2 members left being NumBle and katCrusader/SiX.

[vote WaywardVole]

Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:45 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#362 (ISO #45)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
I'd also like to point out that one of the mafias from team 1 is a con man/medic with fortitude. That could only be katCrusader or Lawliet.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:54 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#422 (ISO #46)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
For anyone interested, this pm was sent to the cop and vig at R3 (can't put it in a spoiler code for some reason).
Quote:
Before I start, Aresnic you need to know what's going on. First of all, voropolo is the cop and I was his R0 peek. I decided to act a proxy because voropoulo isn't sure of what to do.

Voropulo's peeks are:
R0- me
R1- NumBle (Team 2)
R2- Leo (Team 2)

In this PM, there will be all the chat logs on steam that I've saved when I gathered information from the ones who I contacted on steam. Please do note that I've missed out abit of chunk for Emizek's logs because I didn't save them. Also, read those chat logs carefully they contain dozens of information and can easily help us figure out who is mafia and who is not.

Below are the chat logs that I saved:

For SiX:
Spoiler: show
Never tell your password to anyone.
Ultor: yo
Six: hey
Ultor: you've been awfully quiet this game
Six: I think I've been rather active
Ultor: You havent even posted anything regarding the R2 vote
Six: R2? You mean on K0ntra? I posted a lot in regards to that vote
Ultor: No the fact that most of those who voted got shot and survived
Six: Doctors, fortitude, blast shields, medic (mafia x2), there could be a lot of explanations
Ultor: There were no blast shields
Six: How do you know+
Ultor: Politician: 4
Soothsayer: 3
Poison: 1
Brutal: 1
Immunity: 3
Fortitude: 2
Spiritborne: 0
Blast Shield: 0
Vote Savant: 2
Insight: 1
Hinder: 0
Six: Oh
Six: Good point
Six: (continuing on what I was about to say)... And Emz (?) already called a FoS on them for surviving the attack, suggesting the possibility of Medics having saved them. So I was kind of thinking in the same course.
Six: Not something I originally paid attention to (wouldn't have noticed it) if he didn't call it out.
Ultor: Okay, so what do you think about my cop claim?
Six: I think it's legit. Unless you are a Don from Mafia team 1 and you know the real cop is dead.
Six: But in all honesty, there's little point in suspecting you for that. The town can't afford it. And even if you are the Don, I'd still team up with you, since we have a common enemy (Mafia 2). So eitherway I'd trust you and have Numble killed.
Ultor: The fact that I've been aruging with so many people in addition with the number of base powers related to Politician makes that very unlikely, dont you think?
Ultor: Alright then
Ultor: So you got not problem with joining the vote to lynch numble then?
Six: I do
Six: I can't be voting him, since I chose Soothsayer R2, for better or worse.
Ultor: Interesting
Ultor: so no we have 4 soothsayers
Ultor: now
Ultor: Can you claim that on topic for me then?
Ultor: Would help out the village
Six: I'd prefer not.
Ultor: Why's that?
Six: Because if we go late game, I want the Mafia to believe I hold voting power. So instead of killing those few alive who can actually vote, they will kill me. If they kill the person who can vote, we won't have any lynching power.
Six: However, if you want me to claim, I will.
Six: At any rate, there's one thing you should double check. HATER posted a list after R2 in regards to everyone's powers. 3 Soothsayers in total. Now, did he mean LIVING roles? If so, Emziek, I and Leo could very well all 3 be Soothsayers. Because Panda dided R1. But did he mean TOTAL, then 1 of us, most likely Leo, is lying.
Ultor: Yeah thats the problem
Ultor: Thats why its better to claim it, you will still be able to have abit of control over votes even if the mafia did know you were a soothsayer
Six: But lets say there's 1 mafia and 2 town members alive. If the mafia kills my teammate (who can vote) they won, because I can't vote him. if they kill me, however, I can remvoe a vote from my teammate and have him lynch the enemy.
Six: In such case, knowing I was a soothsayer, would lose us the game
Six: Oh nvm
Six: I don't even count for parity, so maf wins eitherway. Forget everything I said
Ultor: Yeah
Six: You are right
Six: But we should still double check with hater
Ultor: ive asked him
Six: what did he say?
Ultor: give me a sec
Ultor: The base powers of the dead ones are still counted
Six: Alright
Six: Then leo or emziek is lying (or me, but I know I'm not)
Six: And you seem to also suspect Leo
Ultor: Correct
Ultor: So if u were a soothsayer then
Ultor: why did u vote on kontra?
Six: I wasn't soothsayer R2
Ultor: oh yeah
Six: I randomed immunity R1 because I afked
Ultor: okay then
Six: R2 I was roleblocked, while immune to roleblocks, so I just became a soothsayer
Ultor: and why did u choose soothsayer in the first place?
Ultor: could have chosen something else, like vote savant
Ultor: I'm pretty sure you would like that
Six: Perhaps, but I considered Vote Savant would be useless if I got myself killed early on. As such, I chose Soothsayer, to be able to influence the game even after death.
Ultor: Okay, imma go afk for bit
Six: Because keep in mind, there's 1 Vigilante, 2 nightkills from 2 different mafia team, poisons, hitmen etc
Six: And even lynch
Ultor: Alright, I think it would be best for the village if u can claim it
Ultor: that way we can figure out who's the fake even if I end up dying
Ultor: and then establish any connections to anyone else coming from that person
Six: It's likely Leo
Ultor: very likely
Six: But even if I claim today, we'll still lynch Numble
Ultor: That's okay, I will probably end up dying this round
Ultor: and no1 else knows you're a soothsayer
Ultor: You may aswell be a mafia
Six: Well, you don't know either. For all you know, I could be lying to you. But I understand why you want me to claim.
Six: Would be disastrous if you died and then I claimed something entirely different than soothsayer
Ultor: Exactly
Ultor: If you claimed now and I end up dying, then its up for the others to figure out whos the fake one.
Six: I'd trust Emziek tho
Ultor: Why's that
Six: Since he has pointed out quite a few interesting things + claimed Soothsayer
Six: Just a gut feeling.
Six: We also know Voro's poulo is a negative peek
Ultor: I wouldn't trust anyone without peeking them
Six: Well, you have to gamble on it
Ultor: Yeah it would be very bad if he ends up being a godfather
Six: Lets say Voro's poulo, you (Ultor), I (Six) and Emziek trust each other (gamble)
Six: that makes 8 of the living ones Mafia (unless Panda was mafia)
Ultor: I dont think panda is a mafia now
Six: Leo, Numble, Maki, Waywardvole, Katcrusader, arsenic, Ish and Rainboy
Ultor: He would have voted if he was
Six: these number 8 in total
Six: and if we don't suspect Panda, we can believe all 8 of these to be mafia, can't we?
Six: Arsenic did claim Vigilante tho
Ultor: Yeah
Six: so I'd hold his lynch off for a while
Six: But we still have 7 targets
Ultor: Who do you recommend for me to peek?
Ultor: thats if i end up surviving by a miracle lol
Six: I'd not recommend peeking these: Six, Emziek, Voro's Pulo, Ultor (you), Panda (dead soothsayer) and Arsenic (Vigilante claim). Alive is Ish, Rainboy, Numble (confirmed mafia), Leo (suspected mafia), Lawliet, Waywardvole, Katcrusader and Maki. You could peek anyone of these except Leo and Numble.
Six: We got enough circumstantial evidence to lynch all 8 of them if we only had enough rounds.
Six: So your peek only works to confirm our suspicion
Ultor: Okay, I might end up peeking either Maki or Waywardvole
Six: Alright. I think the town should group up. We may want to get in touch with Emziek, Voro's poulo and Arsenic.
Six: There's a possibility some of these may be Mafia, but honestly, we have to risk it
Ultor: Yeah I've tried contacting Arsenic
Ultor: no response on PM
Six: Arsenic said he shot lawliet and katcrusader as Vigilante (if I'm not wrong). Both of those 2 are on our list of suspicion and he's not ciunter-claimed. So I'd give arsenic a green flag
Ultor: Agreed
Six: As for Emziek, he has suspected Rainboy (for good reasons) and pointed out the medic's potential to have saved fellow mafia members. He's likely also in the green.
Ultor: I wouldnt jump to conclusions that fast
Six: And Voro's poulo was peeked NS. There's a possibility he's GF. But he's one of the last people we would lynch, keeping in mind that we have so many other suspects
Six: Yes, Ultor, but we need something to go on. At max we are like... 5 (?) town members alive versus 8 Mafia. This game is as good as already lost for us. Especially since we have 2 soothsayers who can't even kill anyone in the lynch. We only have one shot, and that shot requires us to work like a group of Masons while we have the chance
Six: I think you are the only one who can bring this group together
Ultor: Alright, I will see what I can do
Ultor: So when are you going to claim soothsayer?
Six: Was waiting for you to call for everyone first, assembling a group chat
Ultor: I wont do that
Ultor: Atleast not yet
Six: Why not?
Ultor: Its better that way
Ultor: If I end up dying, someone else will do it instead of me
Six: There's no one else who can, except Arsenic. But your claims is more credible than his.
Ultor: Don't worry about it
Six: And what happens if both of you die in the samr night?
Ultor: There will be someone else
Six: There won't
Ultor: Don't worry :)
Ultor: And why would the mafia kill Arsenic in the first place?
Ultor: He's pretty much useless other than the fact that hes a confirmed villager
Six: There are 9 Villagers in tota. 3 is confirmed dead and Panda may very well be our 4th. That makes us 6 villagers alive, with you and Arsenic being the most credible one. Remaining, we have me, Emziek and Voro's Poulo. Even if we got together, we wouldn't be able to do anything.
Six: 5 villagers alive with panda possibly being a dead 6th member*
Ultor: Yes but do remember that the mafia will need to kill each other
Six: Yes, but right now, we should assemble so we can discuss what we will do. Making plans etc. We may not want to lynch Numble today
Ultor: Its very likely that I will be perm-blocked (as Rainboy stated) rather than wasting a shot on me. Remember its very likely that we have 2 Vixens
Six: I think Rainboy is more dangerous and we should discuss that together
Six: since we may want to manipulate the mafia into attacking each other
Ultor: This isnt the best round to do that
Ultor: We can do that next round
Ultor: For now, we cant trust anyone
Six: Why next round when we can do it now?
Ultor: Thats why I dont want possible villagers to contact each other, if a mafia infiltrates it would cause a disastrous loss to the village
Ultor: None of you guys is a 100% confirmed villager
Six: Thing is, we have already lost. It can't get any worse. It can only get better. Right now, you won't be able to confirm anyone 100%. You'll have to use circumstantial evidence as you go on your gut feeling.
Ultor: I disagree, the game is not as good as lost, the mafia needs to kill the other team. and the later they start the more likely the enemy team has already start thinning their numbers down. Our job is not be caught in the crossfire.
Six: Yes, they need to kill each other. But you know, the odds of them shooting me and Emziek is large. They don't know whether we are town or maf. and if they didn't pay attention, they may also shoot Voro's poulo.
Six: We need to discuss together to create a situation where they will shoot each other
Ultor: I'd rather take the odds of them shooting random targets than having a mafia infiltrate this circle of trust- it would be more devasating
Six: Well, you know, the Mafia already know you and arsenic is town. The only thing they could learn is that I, Emziek and voro is likely town. If I'm Mafia, I've already informed my teammates of this anyway. If Emziek or Voro's poulo is mafia, all they will is inform about me + emziek or me + voro. And in such a case, they will know not to shoot us. Basically, they will have it confirmed who the enemy team is, and isn't that what we want?
Ultor: As I said, I believe its better that way. I see where you coming from and I understand your frustration to get everyone together, however, as the cop, I completetly disagree with doing this at this round. We can simply wait and hope for good new next round.
Six: Well, it's your call. Only you and Arsenic can do this. But know that it may already be too late by the time you want to do it. While I and Emziek can be killed, our alignment will not be revealed. As such, you can't ever trust us 100%, even if we are dead. As for Voro, there's always the possibility of him being the Godfather. At any rate, the situation won't improve.
Ultor: Yeah hopefully things change by next round
Six: Leo just screwed up big time. With that in mind, know what I'd recommend? Holding back on reavling myself as the Soothsayer, so we can count our cards next round. It would limit our cards if I'd reveal it to counter-claim someone who already blew his cover. But to be sure I'm still not lying, you should share this log with Arsenic. The second most trustworthy town member.
Ultor: Will see about that later on today
Ultor: lets give it abit of time
Six: Alright, come back to me later with your decision
Ultor: Sure
Six: HATER: yo
Six: yo
HATER: blah blah blah make game related post or be modkilled blah blah
Six: Need to post anyway
Ultor: lol
Ultor: just dont put a vote though
Six: Yup
Ultor: even if it was no lynch :)
Six: Meh, I regret choosing Soothsayer right now. Wish I was Blast shield or Poison.
Ultor: Yeah weird only 1 posion
Ultor: too bad he didnt kill anyone yet XD
Six: The Mafia may have chosen Poison as a role
Six: Infector: May poison 3 (4 with poison base power) players per game (maximum of two targets per night). A player that is poisoned will die one round after if they do not have the Immunity base power. Players that are poisoned will be cured if the doctor targets them before they die. If a player has a Blast Shield activated on them at the time of death, the progression of the poison will be paused until the Blast Shield wears off. [Targeted]'
Ultor: With roles like vixen, doc, don and con man
Ultor: i dont think its likely
Six: At any rate, what you should do now (I'm too lazy) is to create a picture of who belongs to which team. we kind of know the Mafia, not we want to know who belongs to which team. So we don't kill everyone from e.g. Maf team 2 and end up with everyone in Maf team 1 alive
Six: We want to balance the centralization of power
Ultor: Thats a very good point
Six: With that said, I'll go read for my exams now. If you post, I'll read up later.
Six: Or send a message? i guess post doesn't work here.
Ultor: Sure, gl with ur exams
Ultor: ill see what i can dop
Six: Thanks
Ultor: Just letting you know that I've told Emizek about your base power
Six: Alright
Ultor: But keep that hidden for now
Six: I think we want to check waywardvole and Ish
Six: Mafia team 2: Numble, Lawliet and Maki. Mafia team 1: Leo and Rainboy
Six: Unknown: Katcrusader, Ish and waywardvole
Six: could katcrusader be team 2 with ish and wayward being team 1?
Ultor: Yeah I was thinking about checking Rainboy, Ish, kat
Ultor: most likely kat though
Six: Rainboy isn't on the same team as Numble and Maki
Ultor: what makes u think that maki is a mafia?
Six: Because he's 1 of the 8 people most likely to be Mafia. And besides, he has been trying to push a lynch on Rainboy. Nothing suspicious with this, but it proves they aren't on the same team. And based on Numble's chatlgos with Rainboy, I don't believe they are on the same team. And since you know, as a fact, that Numble is on team 2, then it makes it very likely that Maki too is on team 2, with rainboy being on team 1
Six: Team 1: Rainboy, Leo, Ish and Waywardvole. Team 2: Numble, Lawliet, Maki and Katcrusader. I've good reasons to believe this to be the case. So keep it in mind.
Ultor: Good point
Ultor: I'm going afk for abit
Six: And I'm going off :p
Ultor: will probably talk to u later
Six: Got school tomorrow
Ultor: oh alright
Six: so I won't be on for the rest of the night
Ultor: cya tmw then
Six: Lets hope all of us still live tomorrow.
Ultor: haha yeah
Six: Want me to vote numble to remove one of his votes?
Ultor: nah just dont vote anything
Six: Alright


He claimed to have Soothsayer as a base power. Look at the last few lines where he talks about the mafia teams. You might be able to spot a connection after R3 (and how he was related to those teams).

For Emizek (only the parts I saved):
Spoiler: show
Kaebbel: first look at Ish
Kaebbel: ish posted
Ultor: oki
Kaebbel: claims he was roleblocked the past 2 rounds
Kaebbel: meaning someone is lying or there is 2 Vixen
Ultor: mhm
Ultor: atleast we know whos a vote savant now though
Ultor: is Ish on steam?
Kaebbel: dont have him
Ultor: ah
Ultor: Guess what? Another soothsayer!
Kaebbel: lmao everyones a soothsayer!
Ultor: XDD
Kaebbel: I would be cautious
Kaebbel: it could be a ploy to have a valid reason to vote you
Kaebbel: do you know who the 2 vote savants are?
Ultor: Nope
Kaebbel: That makes it more complicated
Kaebbel: did you look at the new soothsayer claims voting pattern?
Ultor: checking nows
Ultor: ive got to go afk for now
Ultor: be back in a bit
Kaebbel: ok
Ultor: SiX seems like he wants me to trust you very badly
Kaebbel: and I suggest you don't take his advice
Kaebbel: I'm not peeked and not confirmed by any means
Ultor: thats what i said to him
Ultor: Yes, Ultor, but we need something to go on. At max we are like... 5 (?) town members alive versus 8 Mafia. This game is as good as already lost for us. Especially since we have 2 soothsayers who can't even kill anyone in the lynch. We only have one shot, and that shot requires us to work like a group of Masons while we have the chance
Kaebbel: hes wrong and right
Kaebbel: the game is not as good as lost
Kaebbel: the mafia needs to kill the other team
Kaebbel: and the later they start the more likely the enemy team has already start thinning their numbers down
Kaebbel: our job is not be caught in the crossfire
Kaebbel: atm
Ultor: What if their objective is to let the village kill the other team while they kill villagers 1 by 1
Kaebbel: too risky
Ultor: I see
Ultor: what do u think about Arsinc's claim btw
Kaebbel: I think hes saying the truth
Kaebbel: there hasnt been a counterclaim yet anyway
Ultor: Yeah
Kaebbel: The thing is
Ultor: but it would totally fuck us up if the vig was afk
Kaebbel: one team might shoot you tonight
Kaebbel: but they probably cant risk it
Ultor: Why would they not risk it? Another peek is very bad
Kaebbel: the village has done a phenomenal job this round to throw out potential mafia that the mafia teams will by no doubts shoot
Kaebbel: There is also 1 or 2 vixens
Kaebbel: you're probably gonna be perma roleblocked like rainboy said
Ultor: Oh good point
Ultor: I would still be able to vote though
Ultor: Anyway the only bad thing right now is the vote result for kontra
Ultor: Did i tell u who the other soothsayer was?
Kaebbel: no and I don't really care
Kaebbel: keep that to yourself and the other trusted
Ultor: you should
Ultor: he will claim soon so its alright
Kaebbel: its six isnt it
Ultor: Lawliet, katCrusader, SiX, NumBle, Emziek
Ultor: yes
Kaebbel: yeah I thought so
Ultor: now this
Ultor: Is it possible that Lawliet, kat, and numble are all Politicians?
Kaebbel: yeah
Kaebbel: there was like 5 right?
Ultor: That's what I'm worried about
Ultor: Pretty sure the vote savant had 3 votes on him
Ultor: with the addition of arsnic and me that would be 5, yes
Ultor: oh wait I just gave away the vote savant XD
Kaebbel: k0ntra was vote savant?
Kaebbel: lel
Ultor: that is very possible
Ultor: havent thought of that
Kaebbel: wait so you are the vote savant then?
Ultor: no, its voro
Kaebbel: voro didn't vote for lawliet
Ultor: I've only contacted him yesterday
Ultor: OH wait
Ultor: lol
Ultor: Kontra was
Kaebbel: so Kontra and voro are vote savants?
Kaebbel: I'm trying to add everything up
Ultor: No i mixed up voro with kontra
Kaebbel: Ok
Kaebbel: Assuming both me and SiX are soothsayers
Kaebbel: and that lawliet, kat and numble are all politicans
Ultor: there may have con man aswell
Ultor: they*
Kaebbel: 3 - 2 + 3 (possible +1 or +2)
Kaebbel: is the votes on Kontra
Kaebbel: was*
Kaebbel: so Kontra had anywhere between 4-6 votes on him
Kaebbel: You calculated that Lawliet had 5 votes on him right?
Ultor: how is it 3 - 2 + 3?
Kaebbel: Lawliet, kat crusader, numble makes 3
Kaebbel: me & six makes - 2
Kaebbel: politicans makes + 1 each
Ultor: oki
Kaebbel: anyway this means that either SiX or me is lying about being soothsayers or there is a con man among the people that voted Kontra
Ultor: Yeah
Ultor: there should be 2 con man
Ultor: not just 1
Ultor: because if it was only 1, it would be LHV
Ultor: and that would mean Lawliet
Kaebbel: Kontra still wins the LHLV I think
Ultor: I've asked HATER he said that it depends on when vote savant voted
Ultor: at the time he voted, thats already the amount of votes he had
Kaebbel: hmm ok
Kaebbel: but if SiX is soothsayer then wtf is leo
Ultor: leo is confirmed mafia
Ultor: dont worry about that
Ultor: but he might either be telling the truth about his base power as a mafia
Ultor: or simply lying


He claims to have Soothsayer. I decided not to trust Emizek unless peeked so I haven't told him anything about you guys. I did tell him about other stuff related to the mafia though, so I only shared stuff related to the mafia. Most of the things I said cannot be seen on the steam logs here, sadly.

For Lawliet:
Spoiler: show
Ultor: yo
Lawliet is now Online.
Lawliet: yoyo
Ultor: whats up
Lawliet: not much
Ultor: what do u think about the game so far
Lawliet: lets see
Lawliet: it's gonna be hard for the village to win at this point
Lawliet: we need the mafia to kill each others somehow
Ultor: thats right
Lawliet: Numble and I were acting together most of the time.. honestly I got shocked from R2 results
Lawliet: was pretty sure about Panda and Kontra's alignment but idk anymore
Ultor: + kat
Lawliet: wasn't totally sure about kat
Lawliet: but yea right now he's probably a mafia
Lawliet: same goes for rain
Ultor: alright so what do u think about my cop claim
Lawliet: it's stupid
Lawliet: if it's real
Ultor: but you believe it, right
Lawliet: well there's no counter-claim
Ultor: okay so you got no problem about revealing your base power to me?
Lawliet: nope
Lawliet: my basepower is as you thought
Lawliet: poltician
Lawliet: picked it so i can go ham early
Lawliet: didn't pay much I guess
Ultor: alright cool
Ultor: have u got any other information u can share with me?
Lawliet: if there was a bw on me I would've revealed it just to save us from wastig a lynch
Ultor: tbh you should have revealed it at R2
Lawliet: I was ok
Lawliet: was pretty sure kontra was gonna flip mafia.. the 180 degrees change in playstyle made me pretty sure about it
Lawliet: well guess he just changed
Ultor: oh well
Ultor: so have u spoken to anyone else apart fro mnumble?
Ultor: from numble*
Lawliet: you
Ultor: thats it?
Lawliet: yep
Ultor: have u got any steam logs u might wonna share to me with numble?
Lawliet: unfotunetly I don't usually save logs unless I feel it's necesarry
Lawliet: last thing the steam window remembers is not realted to the game
Ultor: alrighty
Ultor: btw what do u think about Aresnic
Lawliet: he claimed Vig.. no counter-claim again
Lawliet: so yeah he's probably clear
Ultor: yeah thats what i thought too
Lawliet: btw
Ultor: also have u seen the recent post by me and leo
Lawliet: gimme a sec
Ultor: sure
Lawliet: hmm
Lawliet: from numble to leo
Lawliet: you seem pretty sure about leo
Ultor: yeah the way he talked to me on steam
Ultor: revealed everything
Ultor: also from previous chat yesterday
Lawliet: when I voted Kontra
Lawliet: I was observing the people who gonna join
Lawliet: saw Leo reading the thread.. yet he did nothing.. I assumed he's a teammate of his
Lawliet: since they don't seem to be in good terms and I thought leo would jump on Kontra once he sees a chance
Lawliet: he did not
Ultor: good point
Ultor: but he probably had other teammates
Lawliet: after the results the only thing I could think of is that he simply knew somehow that kontra isn't a mafia
Ultor: that told him to stay hidden since they were controlling the vote
Ultor: yeah
Ultor: so you got no problem joining me with the vote against leo
Lawliet: I don't mind no
Lawliet: to me numble seems to be trying hard to survive. why did you assume that he has poltician ?
Lawliet: his base power is politician*
Ultor: simply because he kept on voting on the lynched target every round
Ultor: we just cant risk it
Ultor: and we also have 4
Ultor: very high possibility of a mafia using politician*
Lawliet: Leo could be a politician as well then
Ultor: his voting pattern proves that wrong
Ultor: if he was a politician as a mafia
Ultor: then he would have joined bandwagons, not being scared to be lynched
Lawliet: that's true
Ultor: if I manage to survive, who do u think I should peek?
Lawliet: hmm
Lawliet: Ish is oddly quiet
Ultor: kat? six? rainboy?
Ultor: yeah indeed let me check his posts again
Ultor: seems like he voted u at the beginning
Lawliet: oh did he ?
Ultor: yeah
Ultor: isolation.php?tid=26498&pid=6420
Ultor: but the thing is he says he was roleblocked twice
Lawliet: that's more suspicious imo
Lawliet: gonna tell you why in a sec
Ultor: oki
Lawliet: gotta answer the phone
Ultor: sure
Lawliet: back
Ultor: wb
Lawliet: if he's a villager and got framed/roleblocked he should immediatly inform the others publicly
Lawliet: you don't wanna see a cop claiming publicly because he peeked a mafia and that mafia was simply avillager who got framed
Ultor: good point
Lawliet: him saying that he was framed after 2 rounds sounded like : hey guys in case you peeked me in the past 2 rounds I was framed..
Lawliet: especially when there's a peek you're probably hiding
Lawliet: for some reason
Ultor: he did mention that he was going to been really busy
Ultor: maybe that could have been the reason to which he delayed his annoucment
Ultor: but thats unlikely
Lawliet: well I'm done with this excuse lol
Lawliet: I believe he was busy tho
Ultor: either way hes pretty much suspcious
Ultor: btw what do u mean by this "especially when there's a peek you're probably hiding
Lawliet: R1: Got roleblocked by a Vixen.
Ultor: yeah
Lawliet: this might or might not be true
Ultor: i did get roleblocked
Lawliet: oh alright
Ultor: you can trust me on that one
Ultor: if i hadnt, the village would have been in a much better situation right now
Lawliet: the village woulda been in a better spot if i didn't try hard tbh
Ultor: oh well we all make mistakes in these games
Ultor: human nature XD
Lawliet: oh yeah xd
Ultor: anyway, I'll start trusting you if I manage to survive
Ultor: I might even peek u this round
Ultor: because you and kat are probably the next target to be lynched
Ultor: after number and leo
Lawliet: alright sure thing
Ultor: anyway thx for the info, imma go update my base power list and send this steam chat logs to the confirmed villagers
Ultor: so in case I die, they know who to trust
Lawliet: the confirmed villagers are Emz and Voro I suppose
Ultor: maybe :)
Ultor: and arsenic too
Ultor: since there is no counter claim
Lawliet: and arsenic yeah
Ultor: oh btw when are u going to vote for leo
Ultor: hopefuly not 30 mins before round end :)
Lawliet: 2 hours b4 the round end ')
Ultor: but why
Ultor: just do it now :)
Lawliet: aight sure was just kiddin
Ultor: XD]
Ultor: oh yeah I almost forgot
Ultor: how did u manage to survive that shot
Lawliet: that's why I've been quiet the whole round
Lawliet: I have no idea
Lawliet: if it was the doc then he would've contacted me
Lawliet: but nope nobody contacted me
Ultor: Mhmm okay then
Lawliet: how do you explain the other shots btw
Lawliet: Arsenic had fortitude
Lawliet: that leaves kat and rain
Ultor: rain says he had foritude aswell
Ultor: it could either be kat or rain
Ultor: but the thing is, kat did not respond about rain's foritude
Ultor: which makes me think that the mafia's doc protected her
Lawliet: then kat is a confirmed mafia I guess ?
Ultor: not yet
Ultor: will see how this round goes
Ultor: its between u 3
Ultor: thats why 1 of u guys has to bee peeked
Lawliet: kat rain and I huh
Ultor: so the village gets 50% chance to get it right
Ultor: yeah XD
Lawliet: I'm actually surprised that none of us is getting lynched this round
Ultor: because kat and u have politician
Lawliet: after I saw the results i was like" aight I'm done"
Lawliet: gooodbye world
Ultor: so wasting a lynch on that
Ultor: is fucked XD
Ultor: haha i see it from ur point of view
Ultor: when i saw the results i was like wtf
Ultor: shot, survived repeated 4 times
Ultor: i mean holy shit
Lawliet: First time I ever see a result like this
Ultor: haha
Ultor: anyway im going afk now, cya later
Lawliet: laterz


He claims to have Politician. He said that he would have revealed his base power if he was lynched at R2 but I think thats bullshit because you never know, maybe there was a vote savant in the vote against you. I asked him to show me any steam logs from NumBle, he did not provide any (I found that suspicious).

Now the good stuff. On the steam logs, you can see that Lawliet actually know that I was hiding a peek, he literally told me that I was hiding a peek just because I said I was roleblocked at R1. Normally you would believe on everything the cop says but Lawliet seems to have gathered information from somewhere else.

For Ish:
Spoiler: show
Ish: yo
Ultor: yo
Ultor: whats up
Ish: nm
Ish: im the doc
Ultor: what do u think of the game so far
Ultor: oh u are?
Ish: idk haventg really been following it
Ultor: whats ur base power?
Ish: poison
Ultor: okay so tell me about ur protections
Ish: as i said
Ultor: and who u used posion on
Ish: been rb'd
Ish: 2 nights
Ish: havent used it yet
Ultor: rb'd?
Ish: roleblocked
Ultor: oh yeah
Ultor: thats why you should have went for immunity
Ultor: atleast until r2
Ish: didnt expect to be rbd tho
Ish: considering theres other players
Ish: who should be rbd etc
Ultor: oh well
Ultor: anyway who are you thinking about to proect
Ultor: protect*
Ultor: and poison
Ish: you atm
Ish: not sure about poison
Ish: might use it later
Ish: next round
Ultor: okay you know what
Ultor: dont protect me
Ultor: I've got other means to survive
Ultor: use it on the confirmed villagers
Ultor: aka voro or arsenic
Ish: ok
Ultor: have u spoken to anyone else though
Ish: nope
Ish: literally done nothing this game...
Ultor: i guess being roleblocked is pretty boring XD
Ish: nah just sorta lost interest
Ish: been busy too
Ish: to properly follow etc
Ultor: i see
Ultor: i was wondering about ur post
Ultor: A mafia could just ask for protection by stating he has poison on him, which a villager may have inflicted on him. The doc may fk up and heal a mafia. But if the mafia have an infector with a poison base power potentially 4 deaths in 2 rounds lol. SO yeah asking for a protection could be a good idea.
Ultor: what was the purpose of this post?
Ish: lol cant remember
Ish: just to show im active
Ultor: Ahh I thought u wanted infected villagers to come out
Ultor: so you can do something about it
Ish: lol
Ish: dont remember
Ish: i have to go for now
Ish: lemme know what happens via PM
Ish: ttyl cyaa
Ultor: Okay pur ur vote on leo thou
Ultor: and cya
Ultor: and protect voro aswell
Ish: wouldnt lynvhing numble
Ultor: leave arsenic for now
Ish: be best
Ultor: nah there is a chance of him being politician
Ish: might just use my heal on myself tho
Ultor: which means he would survive the lynch
Ultor: nah i dont think that would be useful
Ultor: shouldnt use it on urself, trust me
Ish: alright
Ish: i'll do voro
Ish: cya
Ish is now Offline.
Ish is currently offline, they will receive your message the next time they log in.
Ultor: cya
Ultor: ohhh when u come back, can u poison kat for me? thanks!


Ish was an interesting one. He claimed to be the doctor with Poison as base power and I had to believe him, that was the only way to ensure that our cop, Voropoulo survives. This was a very risky gamble that I had to take and I hope it turns out okay. I told him to use his protection on Voro and poison katCrusader.

As for Leo, I've already posted the chat logs on topic.

Some extra information:

1. I've revealed alot of information to Emizek regarding alot of things including: SiX claiming to be a soothsayer, telling him that Leo is a confirmed mafia who belongs to team 2 (though I did not say why).

Telling him that Kontra had a vote savant base power which is a lie that I used so he can help me with the situation of Kontra's vote lynch, I, Aresnic and Kontra voted against Lawliet which makes it a total of 5 votes (I AM VOTE SAVANT). While the other vote against Kontra had Lawliet, katCrusader, Numble,Emziek and Six (that makes it 3 votes from Lawliet, Numble, and -2 coming from Six and Emizek (because they claim to be Soothsayers). This make it a total of 3 votes. Now in addition to Politicians and maybe con man, I can't figure this out, you have to wait for the results of R3 and figure out this mystery. This will also help you with trusting either Six or Emizek, or both.

2. Note that Six really wanted to make a group meeting ASAP as you see from the chat logs. Made me suspicious about him (reason can be seen on chat logs for Six).

3. I couldn't get in touch with Arsenic earlier in the game even though I sent him a PM.

4. Lawliet wanted to get katCrusader lynched. This means that they were on the opposite teams or had to sacrifice a teammate. I'd go with the first one.

5. If Voropoulo dies then its likely that Ish did not protect him. However there is that chance of him being shot by a hitman, but I'm pretty sure that the mafia would use this shot against each other to take out Politicians.

6. Six: Team 1: Rainboy, Leo, Ish and Waywardvole. Team 2: Numble, Lawliet, Maki and Katcrusader. I've good reasons to believe this to be the case. So keep it in mind. <--- this piece of information will help us alot of we can find the connection here.

Base powers and who claimed to have them (note that the number inside the brackets () indicates the actual number of people using that base power when it was released in the end of R2):

Politician (4): Lawliet, katCrusader, NumBle
Soothsayer (3): Leo or Six, Emziek, Panda
Posion (1): Ish
Brutal (1): Either Styx or Sweedy who died at R1
Immunity (3): Voropoulo, and maybe Kontra and Styx or Sweedy
Fortitude (2): Rainboy, Aresnic
Vote Savant (2): Ultor, WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE OTHER 1 and this should be a priority. It could either be WaywardVole or Maki though.
Insight (1): we don't know but I believe that it could be Leo

Here is what I think about the mafia teams:
----------------------------------------------------------
Team 1: Rainboy (Fortitude), katCrusader (Politician), Panda (Soothsayer), Maki (?)
Team 2: NumBle (Politician), Wayvorvole (Politician/Vote Savant), Lawliet (Politician), Leo (Insight)
Note: Maki can be swapped with Six.
----------------------------------------------------------


As for this round, it was unfortunate that Rainboy decided to protect someone else other than voro and shot WaywardVole rather than NumBle (who we agreed on based on steam chat).

This game was mostly based on luck, the fact that both kat and lawliet managed to survive aresnic's shot put the village in a disadvantage. However, the fact that Team 2 chose to go with Vixen made them op, framed Leo (who for some reason did not announce he was roleblocked, might have changed few things if he did), roleblocking our doc- rendering him completely useless.

As for my vote savant fuck up, I blame my alarm and the time difference. I set the alarm to 4:50 AM but somehow I didn't wake up. But again having to wake up at 5:00 AM (or 7:00 AM) is troublesome for most people playing this game.

TL;DR
Team 2 outplayed Team 1.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:17 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#423 (ISO #47)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Btw
Quote:
Glorious Cobblestones: Six, for ruining Hater’s evening with an impromptu interrogation regarding his living Soothsayer status, a Base Power post stating only 3 total Soothsayers, and 3 deceased Sooth flips. Rain as Tough Trainee had inherited Soothsayer from Panda, bypassing the tally.

We all did that to HATER, I feel sorry for him :lol:

Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:27 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#425 (ISO #48)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
NumBle wrote:
I don't mean no offense to you Ultor, but jesus fucking christ you need to learn how to play this game.

I was right all the way. It was only the mafia that disagreed with me, not 1 single villager. Most posts I've made had an intended purpose behind that, e.g. some of them contained meaningless information with major accusations just to find out how a person or a group of people would react. This is how I was able to read you along with everyone else, using psychological manipulation tactics which influences your behavior or perception of others.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:53 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#428 (ISO #49)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
NumBle wrote:
The idea was there but it was poorly executed. Lot of lack of logic and you were enforcing stuff that didn't belong. Sure your conclusion was right. But you failed to make a proper formulation towards it. I'm not the best to say this, but considering I've done something alike before (*cough* Hater *cough*) you failed to connect the info you possessed and any other fake info you could have come up to frame me more to lynch me. Besides do believe you were more busy lynching team mafia 1 than even us... But hey feel free to point out where I'm wrong.

The thing is, I was only contacted by the cop at R3 even though I was his R0 peek. Note that my plan was not to get you lynched but to simply extract information out from you starting from R1. At R2, I did not want to lynch you based on the fact that I was very sure that you were Politician (according to your voting patterns and how your replies got me feeling that you weren't bothered to be lynched) which is why my facts weren't that convincing. The only reason to why I was focusing on team 1 was because Leo was framed (that was a brilliant play from you guys as he was peeked by voro at R2)- which led me thinking that the mafia were dying equally, unless of course, Leo decided to claim that he was roleblocked.

Anyway, its a gg. Thanks HATER (and whoever helped him) for hosting a unique game like this.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:32 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#432 (ISO #50)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
MMage wrote:
Ultor wrote:
Anyway, its a gg. Thanks HATER (and whoever helped him)

Rude.

Sorry I don't like tacos.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:22 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#435 (ISO #51)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Have u guys noticed that MMage has 666 posts?

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:13 pm Profile Send private message
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.