View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:38 am

User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#10 (ISO #1)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
if we get enough people to join up count me [in]

Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:07 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#23 (ISO #2)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
[quote="HATER"]

[quote="SweedyGonzales"]@HATER
With 48 hour rounds and no school, I think I manage not to afk.[/quote]


Confirmed. :)[/quote]
if he doesn't keep his end of teh bargain I'ma whoop his ass so hard he gonna have a twitch

Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:10 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#28 (ISO #3)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
[quote="ARSENIC"][b][In][/b][/quote]
Inb4 confirmed villagers gets voted by Arsenic because suspecious.

Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:09 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#30 (ISO #4)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
[quote="!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!"][quote="NumBle"][quote="ARSENIC"][b][In][/b][/quote]
Inb4 confirmed villagers gets voted by Arsenic because suspecious.[/quote]

Haha so ruude Numble...all is called tactic...and he have his thoughts for doing it...nowadays you can't trust anyone also not if he is confirmed villager :lol:[/quote]
The veterans around here know what I'm talking about.. it's epic.

Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:58 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#39 (ISO #5)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
[quote="!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!"][quote="Shadi"][quote="!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!"][quote="Shadi"]hater looking mighty suspicious about now......[/quote]
Where is your [in] Shadi???
Come on we wont get that much afk's in here ;)[/quote]
not happening.[/quote]

:( :o[/quote]
He only plays standart plain mafia games. Cuz that's what he's good at.

Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:34 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#42 (ISO #6)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
oh my days it's happening someone get shadi in. This might be one of the biggest mafia games of the last...... 12 months

Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:49 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#48 (ISO #7)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
[quote="Maki"]
[b][in][/b][/quote]

Because of tradition

[b][Vote Maki][/b] (not day)

Godamit I missed you, you magnificent bastard

Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:50 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#50 (ISO #8)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
By teh way Maki I have a question for you.

Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:48 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#61 (ISO #9)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
[quote="Emziek"]Immunity seems kinda pointless for normal villagers so i suggest you guys get rid of it asap to help out our peeker[/quote]
Doesn' that depend of what peeker we are talking about Emz? Odd you point that out but anyways.

Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:00 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#68 (ISO #10)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Rainboy wrote:
Alrighty. Here's my current thoughts on things:

First, I disagree with Emz. Immunity is bad on vanillagers to have for the whole game, but it can be EXTREMELY useful to check the infector. Without immunity, two infectors could wreak havoc on the game. Honestly, without the addition of the two free rounds of Immunity, I would be calling OP on the sheer amount of poison the mafia can pump out.

Agreed. But do you think that mafia would choose poison as one of their ways to take people out? Because it's only effective on a long run.

Normal villagers should strongly consider keeping immunity for the first round or two. I won't try to tell you that keeping it is hands down better, because that really depends on how you value the two. It's just a matter of how much you're willing to trade the potential for the cop to get a bad peek VS the potential for the mafia to poison you. Plus, since Immunity IS actually good on PRs and Mafia, a Don peeking you really has no idea who you are, thus denying some information to the mafia as well.

Ditto, everyone should take their time figuring out their plan of action before running their horses because a power looks interesting.

So, now that's out of the way...

Politician: Meh. I don't want to recommend that a villager pick this up, but with the sheer amount of voting block the mafia comprise (especially with Con Man, and multiple base powers), it's probably wise to have someone take this... we could get pretty screwed late game if we can't comprise a decent voting block.
To be honest, I personally like this one. Not only it's a +1 vote but also gives a toughness status. But then again you are correct. There aren't that many ways to survive a lynch and this would probably rule out someone who could have been a suspicious.

Soothsayer: Don't take this, in general. Exception: you're the cop, or you think there's a particularly high chance you will get killed early (and want to continue to help the village out).
Do believe that there can be some use to this role. Because should someone die remain active through out the game, the cop or the doc or any other useful base powers could get in contact with this someone using this power and use them a spokesman allowing people to properly follow leads and what not. Then again this can be hard to execute if there's little trust.

Poison: Pretty useful to have for a normal villager. Gives us a chance to fight a mafia team who specs into lynch control, as the vig alone probably isn't enough to deal with that.

Couldn't agree more, even though it takes time to actually do something.

Brutal: Again, if you're not the Cop, don't take this. The chances of knowing who a mafia is when you die is going to be low. The chance of knowing a mafia who's not going to die to crap the next round is even lower. Cop has an outside chance of knowing stuff, but there's still probably better options to help him survive.

Honestly I don't really know what to make out of this power. It just seems like a full mafia role to me.

Immunity: Great on literally every PR. I mean, who doesn't like roleblock and poison immunity? Especially great on cop since he doesn't need to worry about screwing his own peek over. In fact, Immunity is my top choice for cop.

Don't think I need to go over this one, now do I?

Fortitude: Situational. I don't know how I feel about it. There's two mafia shots to worry about, but it doesn't stop hitman or infector.

This seems to me like a useless power. Only protect the standard nightshot. Having in account that there's hitman, infector and the lynch it's unviable to choose this one.

Spiritborne: We shouldn't have more than one. That said, very useful since I don't recommend the cop to have Soothsayer.

Don't really know what to make of it. Seems like a "fill in" power.

Blast Shield: One of the most useful things I can imagine for normal villagers. Utility and protection.

This power is effectively a second doc protection. Very useful if well played. I do have a question, how long does it last?

Vote Savant: Great for a couple normal villagers to have. Second best things I can imagine after Blast Shield.

Considering that lynch is the village is the main way of killing off mafia, I can see problems with this power. Should people just plain spread out there might be consequences. Simply put, any villager could easily tip off the balance from a bandwagon. Then again people who get this power can also be accused of being mafia for contering the (let's say on a situacional round) trustable bangwagon. Basically I have mixed feelings about it.

Insight: Also useful to have one or two of in the village. Seems a little less useful to me since there are just flat out SO MANY MAFIA in the game. It is, however, info and info is always welcome.

"it is, however, info and info is always welcome" Ronbo - 2016
Agreed.


Hinder: Now here's an interesting choice. Gotta be careful with it, but a three shot roleblock is VERY interesting, especially to a normal villager who can keep Immunity for a couple rounds while he figures out who to use it on.

This one just seems like a way to make people use their abilities later on, rather than fully roleblock an ability. since the roleblocked gets their targeted action refunded, doesn't really look like it would be something that would do much great to the villager but rather would do better to the mafias.

Overall, this game seems quite balanced. You can't screw yourself too bad with any choice, though some do obviously make more sense on certain roles than others.


I'd like to point out that it's all my personal opinion. I'm not critizing rain's PoV on the powers. I'm just throwing my own in as insight about what powers to choose.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:03 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#70 (ISO #11)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
HATER wrote:
>numble using MY lime green to respond to things

Image
Spoiler: show
Image





Also, blast shield only protects for the round it is used. It is a targeted skill, meaning it can be roleblocked. You get two shots of it, but you have to use one of those shots on another player, since once a blast shield is used on a player, they can't be blast shielded again for the rest of the game.
I have a death wishNo I don't.

Hater stop editing my posts <_<

Numble stop using my goddamn colors >.>

Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:04 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#72 (ISO #12)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
[quote="Rainboy"]Thank you, Hater, for showing me the error of my ways. Lime green is, in truth, the best color in the universe and making people (particularly, in this case, the host) edit every last one of my future posts will serve to provide ample entertainment for my needs. You have my undying gratitude, my friend.

@Numble - I consider Vote Savant absolutely fine if you treat it like you don't have it. If you actually need it, it'll stack up for you.[/quote]
High five Ronbo

Also I see what you mean. I didn't realize that. Thank you.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:46 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#76 (ISO #13)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Ultor wrote:
Voro's poulo wrote:
Well, I'm kinda noob cause haven't play a lot of ww games and especially not one like this. Thanks hater and the rest of you guys for the help!


Who else helped you out?
I helped him out clarify several roles as well as telling him to actively post and analyse stuff that people post. Just like I've done to you Ultor, to sweedy and to Apekiller and several other people before.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:58 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#81 (ISO #14)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
HATER wrote:
Styx wrote:

also i have no idea what im doing



Well, it's good to know some things never change.

[color=#BYE]
Styx... Styx never changes.[/color]

Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:04 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#86 (ISO #15)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
katCrusader wrote:
Omg, everyone's bitching at me on skype. I'm alive god dammit xD

[color=#nope]I have done nothing. Yet.[/color]

Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:53 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#88 (ISO #16)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
katCrusader wrote:
Rainboy wrote:
[[color=#I]color[/color]=#nope]Thank you, Hater, for showing me the [color=#can]error[/color] of my ways. [color=#do]Lime green[/color] is, in [color=#this]truth[/color], the best [color=#all]color[/color] in the [color=#day]universe[/color] and making people (particularly, in this case, [color=#lol]the host[/color]) [color=#it]edit[/color] every last one of my [color=#takes]future posts[/color] will serve to provide [color=#much]ample entertainment[/color] for my [color=#less]needs[/color]. You have my [color=#time]undying gratitude[/color], my [color=#mess]friend[/color].[/[color=#themup]color[/color]]

Image

[color=#nope]H[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]l[/color][color=#nope]y[/color] [color=#nope]s[/color][color=#nope]*[/color][color=#nope]*[/color][color=#nope]*[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]h[/color][color=#nope]e[/color] [color=#nope]a[/color][color=#nope]m[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]u[/color][color=#nope]n[/color][color=#nope]t[/color] [color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]f[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]i[/color][color=#nope]m[/color][color=#nope]e[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]h[/color][color=#nope]a[/color][color=#nope]t[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]k[/color] [color=#nope]y[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]u[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]o[/color] [color=#nope]d[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope].[/color][color=#nope].[/color]

Spoiler: show
Code:
[color=#nope]H[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]l[/color][color=#nope]y[/color] [color=#nope]s[/color][color=#nope]*[/color][color=#nope]*[/color][color=#nope]*[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]h[/color][color=#nope]e[/color] [color=#nope]a[/color][color=#nope]m[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]u[/color][color=#nope]n[/color][color=#nope]t[/color] [color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]f[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]i[/color][color=#nope]m[/color][color=#nope]e[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]h[/color][color=#nope]a[/color][color=#nope]t[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]k[/color] [color=#nope]y[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]u[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]o[/color] [color=#nope]d[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope].[/color][color=#nope].[/color]


Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:26 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#91 (ISO #17)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
HATER wrote:
Gonna have to do better than that, Numble. I'm barely even /trying/ here.


[color=#heh]Give me 24 hours and we'll see who's barely trying then.[/color]

Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:21 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#94 (ISO #18)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
[color=#>.>]This game has officially been renamed Assassins XII: The Lime-green wars.[/color]

Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:04 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#108 (ISO #19)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
And all because of green

Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:58 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#118 (ISO #20)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
[vote !!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!]

You've been oddly quiet for someone who tends to be one of the most active newbies on the Ww forums... any thoughts/plans or anything you'd have to say?

Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:12 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#121 (ISO #21)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
K0ntRa wrote:
Been busy lately, and still am, so I'm probably going to be a bit quieter this game.
About the game; I don't think random voting will do as much good as everyone participating has played WW before. Although, having 8/17 mafia has it's bright side too, if we vote someone randomly, the chances of him being mafia are 47.06%. We've gotta lynch or else we lose the game, so I say we vote out somebody new or mostly AFK.

Thing is, we don't lynch, mafias shoot people and we lose 2 villagers. I personally am willing to risk those 47.06% of lynching a mafia rather than just no lynch the heck outta of this game. It would even prove useful to create random bandwagons to see who's protecting who and how can that be of correlation between those players. Odds are either they know what are their roles or are related(mafia).

I don't know about you whole lot of people. But we've got to start somewhere.

Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:01 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#124 (ISO #22)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
SiX wrote:
:rage: Mage for your big taco picture. I could barely find the quote button (zooming out to the maximum).

Rainboy wrote:
Mage: When GERTY recoloring has a higher character count than the rest of the thread, it's time to stop.

[vote SiX]


Image

SweedyGonzales wrote:
Panda is being very quiet.
WAKE UP!
[Vote Panda]


Lets bully the newcomers!
[Vote Panda]


We already have the new generation of Hater incomning..

Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:21 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#127 (ISO #23)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
K0ntRa wrote:

@HATER, will everybody who haven't made a grp by the end of this round be modkilled, or will they be given another chance?

Host said, if you don't post in 24 hours you be dead m8

Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:48 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#130 (ISO #24)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Well.. That's a rat's ass of an excuse. But it's something and I'll take it..

[vote styx]


Because I wanna hear what you have to say and considering you know how to play this better than most people here, quite odd you're behaving "stupidly".

Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:13 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#132 (ISO #25)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Panda wrote:
[Vote SiX] Meanie

Dont' drop your boxers this is your welcome to nD's Werewolf community.

Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:07 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#138 (ISO #26)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Ultor wrote:
[vote NumBle] - due to the fact of you being very active. Normally, If you were a villager, you would keep your identity low. This is proven by looking at this game: viewtopic.php?f=183&t=26091 (playing as a villager).

I think I broke my nose again... facepalm so hard it's bleeding right now.

Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:07 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#143 (ISO #27)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
K0ntRa wrote:
*Sigh*
I'm not gonna be online 3-4 hours before round end, so I'll [vote Panda] now. The thing is, it's tied between SiX and Panda at the moment (Panda would be lynched anyway but still) and I doubt it will change significantly as the round ends soon. I'd prefer that Panda gets lynched because he is new (played only 1 game prior to this if I'm not mistaken) and has only 1 grp (game-related post) other than the first post [in]. We've gotta lynch somebody and better be an AFK guy then a pro and a nazi.

The problem about this game is that there's not 2 (main) teams as usual, instead there's 3 which makes it very tricky for the villies to spot voting patterns. Hypothetically, if Panda flipped mafia, we won't be able to trust people who voted him anything more than we trust them now. As far we know, they might be mafia too.

Wait a sec... home come Panda would be lynched anyway? You do realize that the round only ends in the next 7 hours (give or take). That's more than enough for anyone else to build up a bandwagon + since mafias have access to con man, politian and vote savant odds are that they lynch whoever they want.

Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:28 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#154 (ISO #28)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Ultor wrote:
NumBle wrote:
Ultor wrote:
[vote NumBle] - due to the fact of you being very active. Normally, If you were a villager, you would keep your identity low. This is proven by looking at this game: viewtopic.php?f=183&t=26091 (playing as a villager).

I think I broke my nose again... facepalm so hard it's bleeding right now.

Is that the only thing you can come up with?


No, but it's what I felt like saying anyways.
Ultor wrote:
NumBle wrote:
That's more than enough for anyone else to build up a bandwagon + since mafias have access to con man, politian and vote savant odds are that they lynch whoever they want.

Its very likely that both mafias clash together, so hopefully we should see a dead mafia every round with minor village casualties at the beginning- this game is actually easy for the villagers.

It's not an easy game for anyone to be honest. This is a standard game on steroids quite literally. The smallest mistake from the villagers or the mafia teams and they lose.

On another note, you seem pretty hot on my tail right now. Why is that?

Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:27 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#156 (ISO #29)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! wrote:
@Kontra you just show me more and more what a retard you are...can you stop your provocation for once???
I dont need retarded and useless comments from you like that : No new player is that bad (with the exception
of Leo)
GFY


Hey hey now. Keep it friendly or I'll have to beat the crap out of you and get modkilled for so.

Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:02 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#160 (ISO #30)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Ultor wrote:
NumBle wrote:
On another note, you seem pretty hot on my tail right now. Why is that?

The fact that you did not respond to my accusation makes me more persistent- your behaviour is completely different since that game. Remember when I was posting something in R0 about you on the game and how you spammed me on steam telling me to remove your name because you were the a villager and how you playing this tactic of "staying low to prevent getting lynched"? Are you telling me that you're not playing this 'tactic' anymore?

And back then I had a Power role. Does it look like I have one now if I'm shouting all around the game? Besides voting off someone who's active is like grabbing a dagger and backstabbing each villager one by one.

Besides you made no accusation whatsoever.

Here lemme quote you:

Quote:
[vote NumBle] - due to the fact of you being very active. Normally, If you were a villager, you would keep your identity low.


Let me also point out that you have very few games with myself. I can change my play style at my own will. And considering the rest of the players, being active seems to be the best stance for this game.

Feel free to criticize me as your own will. Your accusation is poorly fundamented and makes no sense what-so-ever.

Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:22 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#227 (ISO #31)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Jesus H. Christ, a person is gone for a day and a shitstorm takes over... okay I need to make at least a game related post so that Hater doesn't go super sayan hater. So I guess here it goes.

Let's start with a "Fuck you but have a nice day" Ultor:

Ultor wrote:
Okay, so we need to concentrate on those 4, there is atleast 1 mafia here.
Code:
Styx - 4 - NumBle, Rainboy, Lawliet, katCrusader

The fact that Rainboy, Lawliet and katCrusader changed their vote just before round end is very suspicious- especially the time difference between Lawliet's and katCrusaders's post: only 6 mins. This suggests that there is a connection between the 2.

Erm.. What? That's completely stupid to be honest. That's like saying that if I were to post 6 minutes after you, we were somewhat related. Or in fact that anyone's post is related to the previous person who posted. Seriously Ultor doesn't even seem like I gave you tips on how to play Werewolf. Moving on.

NumBle's reason to lynch Styx:
NumBle wrote:
Because I wanna hear what you have to say and considering you know how to play this better than most people here, quite odd you're behaving "stupidly".

Note that the quote above was the only post related to the vote, even though Styx responded, NumBle kept his vote.

He did? I didn't see it. Nevermind that now, he ded anyways.

NumBle wrote:
And back then I had a Power role. Does it look like I have one now if I'm shouting all around the game? Besides voting off someone who's active is like grabbing a dagger and backstabbing each villager one by one.

This was NumBle's reply to my post. From this we conclude that NumBle does not have any PR role (IF he was telling the truth). Again as mentioned previously, NumBle's activity and playstyle does not match in this game. I've noticed from the games he played that he becomes very active as a mafia and stays low as a villager. Please do note that mafia tend to be active too, so voting someone who is active is not "backstabbing each villager one by one".

Ok first of all, stop trying to copy my strategy. That only worked once and Hater was on the end of who was getting voted off. Second, how long do you know me? Or have you been playing with me? Just because I took you once under my wing and almost pulled off a perfect game doesn't make you the almighty Werewolf player. "Don't let it get to your head" - Rainboy, after I manage to pull off such an amazing game before. This should pretty much debulk this whole paragraph. Cuz "Please do note that mafia tend to be active too" is pretty much the same thing as saying "please do note that villagers tend to be active too". And as Rain has mentioned. Voting active people IS backstabbin' each villager one by one.

Rainboy's reason to lynch Styx:
Rainboy wrote:
I don't like this panda wagon. Things have been too quiet, which suggests to me that he's not mafia or, if he is, the mafia isn't worried about his lynch. Too many actives for him to be AFK; too few votes for the mafia to be worried about looking suspicious by saving him.

Wayward offered enough to satisfy me, but Styx has been pretty useless so far this game. I'll throw my hat in the ring to see what we get with his lynch.

According to this we can see that Rainboy voted to lynch Styx solely based on his opinion- there was no logical reason to not vote Panda. Panda didn't even try to defend himself, he simply counter-voted Six.

Connection between NumBle and Rainboy (accourding to the steam logs posted by Rainboy):
Quote:
12:50 AM - Rainboy: I tried to start it earlier, but I was at church.
12:50 AM - Rainboy: And it took Xen and Lawliet a bloody hour to write their posts. - This is true, I was bothering Lawliet every 5 minutes about his post.
12:50 AM - Rainboy: Which made it tighter than I really wanted.
12:50 AM - Rainboy: Not enough time for people to respond.
12:51 AM - Kaebbel: You organized it?
12:51 AM - Rainboy: Numble and I did, yeah.
12:51 AM - Rainboy: I was uneasy with the panda lynch, for the reasons I stated.

So we know that Rainboy and NumBle were behind the Styx lynch. However, the fact that Rainboy revealed such crucial information to Emizek suggests multiple scenarios: 1. NumBle convinced Rainboy to lynch Styx, therefore NumBle is the real culprit and Rainboy is basically a villagers. 2. Rainboy was the one who convinced Numble to lynch Styx and the other way around. 3. NumBle and Rainboy are both mafia and Rainboy made a mistake by revealing this info about NumBle. 4. Similar to scenario 3, but instead of it being a mistake it was intended for psychological manipulation (very unlikely though because its too risky).

Here's a 5th scenario. Both me and Rain didn't feel safe about that lynch. Now I'll tell you to go back and read every single power and role than maybe, if you manage to put the pieces together you'll see why we pulled that off.

I would like to know who contacted Lawliet and katCrusader regarding this Styx vote, was it Rainboy or Numble?
I did contact Lawliet and Rain contacted Xen. Lawliet was a bitch to convince but I explained teh situation and he agreed on. He got no fault on trusting us. But hey. You folk are the "super massive" players from Werewolf. So let's see how this goes



Lawliet's reason to lynch Styx:
Quote:
[Vote Styx]
SAVE THE PANDAS..
1. I really don't think panda is a mafia.. the reason is explained in my previous post and in Rain's post.
2. Pressure Styx to get him to talk.

As for his reason 1, he refers to this post:
Spoiler: show
"noobish" is not a reason... and I really doubt he's a mafia at this point.. because if he is then his teammates would've told him what to do to get out of this situation. your other reason was being afk.. I believe ARSENIC and styx have contributed nothing so far.. could you explain why it has to be panda. The guy got a cute avatar.. leave em alone...

As we can see, Lawliet was completely against the idea of lynching Panda, he is telling us that Panda's teammates would have helped him out- totally contradicting himself by defending Panda for being too 'cute'.

As for reason number 2, he mentioned that he wanted to apply pressure on Styx to get him to 'talk'. However, he's completely ignoring the fact that this reply was made at 2:29 AM, just around 1 hour before round end. Bad mistake there Lawliet.

As for Lawliet's vote against Kontra, it seems that he's completely ignoring the fact that Styx is actually a villager and instead, moving onto someone else (who doesn't seem to be that suspicious) rather than accusing those who convinced him to lynch Styx (based on the steam logs) which is what Lawliet would normally do based on previous gameplays.

As for katCrusader's reason to lynch Styx- I found nothing about of lynching him rather than protecting Panda. This was the only reason:
katCrusader wrote:
I concur; Pandas are too cute to lynch <3

Can't say much other than the fact that she (or he ;) ) was the only one to vote no lynch at the beginning. Typical mafia behaviour tbh.

Note that Panda did not defend himself, he asked his (possible) mafia teammates to help him out. In this case, we see that katCrusader and Lawliet were the first ones to help him out.

There might be 1 villager between those 4 which imo would be Rainboy, however, this is based on nothing. Otherwise, they could all be Mafia, just different teams. My vote stands between NumBle and Lawliet.
[vote Lawliet]


Out of the lastest posts this one seemed the more relevant to answer. Because I'll be honest. The amount of illogical posts lately has been way too high. But at least you're all trying to pull a bit of braincells. Not the good ones but some.

Now that I've got that outta way, I'd like to also point out that Ultor hasn't dropped mi bumholio. I mean, really what the fuck are you trying to proof with those shitty arguments? Seriously it's getting really annoying to the point that i'm about 5 meters away of saying "fuck this" and afk-ing the rest of the game. But I won't do that out of respect for some players and the hosts themselves. But fuck my life this is frustrating.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:09 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#229 (ISO #32)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
I'd like to also point out that I did work with rain. Does that mean we're mafias together? Heck no. Rain said himself he didn't fully trust me. We only kept working together because, according to him, I have a gasp on the newer players and I kept working with him despite not completely trusting him because he has better ways to reach certain conclusions than myself. So we both helped each other.

Since neither of us bothered to try build up a witch hunt on each other, I think it's pretty clear we are at least to be considered villagers. Now, this is just my words. You folk are free to believe what you want and make your own opinions and conclusions. Everyone who's played with Rain before, knows he's a really competent player.(yes I'm stroking your ego rain :trollface:) And the sonely fact that he's still alive pretty much says that the mafias are likely to be new players. Because by now Rain would be dead if it were any of the more veteran players.

That being said, I might have just made a target out of myself as well as Rain. I don't know. I just ask you guys to watch your moves. We're on a tight space right and honestly I feel like if we lynch a mafia for a change that'd be a stress reliefer for us.

On that note. I'd like to cast my vote. And that vote will be on Kontra, despite the fact that both Xen and Lawliet are voting on him. I do agree that lynching off AFK people is clearly not the best strategy. Most of the votes on AFK people tend to be with the purpose to create peer pressure for them to get the fat and lazy asses active. The fact that this time you're against your own strategy gives off a smelly smell.. [Vote K0ntra] (unknown target)

Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:24 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#258 (ISO #33)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
I was going to make a joke about #DicksoutforPanda but.. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!

Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:11 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#275 (ISO #34)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Ultor wrote:
Lynching villagers now aren't we?

Umh... Not my fault that people don't know how to play Werewolf.

With the amount of Politicians, it's pretty much clear that Lawliet and katCrusader are mafia with this role (could be just 1 though). Lynching them is useless since Politician can survive 1 lynch and lynch only. This is why I recommend using night actions on those 2 to get them killed. The fact that they both survived means 1 if them had the Tough Trainee role while the other one was protected by their mafia doctor.

Xen(KatCrusader for those who don't know) did the math here. I'm calling bullshit on you though.

Rainboy seems to have survived Brutal from one of our villagers (either Kontra or sweedy) which makes me think that he's using Tough Trainee from team 2. Could also be Fortitude though.

This is why I recommend lynching NumBle who desperately seems to have this prevented;

How has any of this to do with me? Really. How does any of it have to do with me?


it seems that he's either a doctor or
Don (maybe Vixen too since I was roleblocked at R1). These are some members of the mafia teams:

Team 1: NumBle, Lawliet, katCrusader, Panda. -> LOL, me no gets where you got this from.
Team 2: Six, Rainboy

[vote NumBle]

As for the villagers, please do get in touch with me (especially any vote savants). If I'm not a confirmed villager to you by now then you're pretty much stupid. Don't let the mafia manipulate you and win this game, we still got a chance here.

So you're saying that you're the other idiot savant? Oh boy you have like what.... 4 votes of power right now? Since you haven't managed to pull a lynch. Also "Villlagers, please do get in touch with" - inb4 he's mafia and keeps throwing that towards others because he doesn't want to be lynched.


Now, Ultor, I can recognize the situation that you've put me. 4 votes and you, you alone are voting me. Let's also consider that throught out the whole game only you voted me. Am I that much of a hazard to you? I don't get it, not sure if I want to lose more braincells trying to find where the heck is your logic. I suggest you to calm your tits down and start thinking a bit.

As for the situation. Considering that there's 3 fucking soothsayers, there's a possibility of them being all mafias. Not only is going to hide how many mafias/villagers are left alive but also they can pull strings with big lies and the manipulation game.
Honestly right now, even if I'm one single person I'm going to [vote Ultor] for the sonomly sake of lynch response.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:48 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#284 (ISO #35)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Voro's poulo wrote:
Quote:
R1: Lynch Tally:
Styx - 4 - NumBle, Rainboy, Lawliet, katCrusader

R2: Lynch Tally:
K0ntRa - 5 - Lawliet, katCrusader, SiX, NumBle, Emziek


Pretty much clear for me now. Numble, Lawliet and katCrusader at the same team. This time i'll go for [vote NumBle]

It's logic, villagers. We are not too many left. You have to back me up on this. Two rounds in a row they voted for villagers... oh it was a mistake? I don't think so.

Honestly, you guys need to look beyond just the lynch tally. We did vote for villagers. Styx was not only unproductive but also somewhat afk.

the R2 lynch Tally was purely because Kontra was a dumb fuck about his arguments and got himself lynch.

Besides just like Xen has said before, "Wtf? Lawliet and I vote together two times and that's all the evidence you need that we're super tight mafia buddies? Spurious correlations much?"

At this point I'm just assuming Voro, Ultor, Panda and Arsenic can be a team. Although I don't really want to throw names out there without being sure of anything.

At this point I'm just waiting for someone clever enough to realize that we have 3 soothsayers and you fuckers are pushing a lynch on me, wasting another round on a villager.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:50 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#288 (ISO #36)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Ultor wrote:
NumBle wrote:
Ultor wrote:
Lynching villagers now aren't we?

Umh... Not my fault that people don't know how to play Werewolf.
So you blaming other people for the mistakes you made?

No, I'm not blaming others for my mistakes. I'm blaming others for not pushing from their brains and understand the positions we're standing. Soothsayer is a thing Ultor, you're being a massive dumb fuck for ignoring it.


With the amount of Politicians, it's pretty much clear that Lawliet and katCrusader are mafia with this role (could be just 1 though). Lynching them is useless since Politician can survive 1 lynch and lynch only. This is why I recommend using night actions on those 2 to get them killed. The fact that they both survived means 1 if them had the Tough Trainee role while the other one was protected by their mafia doctor.

Xen(KatCrusader for those who don't know) did the math here. I'm calling bullshit on you though.
That's exactly what a mafia would say.

Is that so? Just because I'm taking a shortcut, and lets say "quoting" what someone else has already said is what a mafia would say? You sure are an ignorant dumb fuck. Period


Rainboy seems to have survived Brutal from one of our villagers (either Kontra or sweedy) which makes me think that he's using Tough Trainee from team 2. Could also be Fortitude though.

This is why I recommend lynching NumBle who desperately seems to have this prevented;

How has any of this to do with me? Really. How does any of it have to do with me?

It has everything to do with you. From the point where you coordinated a bandwagon at R1, joining another one at R2 and aggression towards my posts, just being ignorant to get away from the facts.
So if it has to do with it then it also has to do with Rainboy, KatCrusader, Lawliet and Emz because we all voted. I'm not being ignorant from facts that don't exist. I'm being interpretive of illogical posts such as Kontra's post and yours. Stop being so dumb. Seriously

it seems that he's either a doctor or
Don (maybe Vixen too since I was roleblocked at R1). These are some members of the mafia teams:

Team 1: NumBle, Lawliet, katCrusader, Panda. -> LOL, me no gets where you got this from.
Team 2: Six, Rainboy

[vote NumBle]

As for the villagers, please do get in touch with me (especially any vote savants). If I'm not a confirmed villager to you by now then you're pretty much stupid. Don't let the mafia manipulate you and win this game, we still got a chance here.

So you're saying that you're the other idiot savant? Oh boy you have like what.... 4 votes of power right now? Since you haven't managed to pull a lynch. Also "Villagers, please do get in touch with" - inb4 he's mafia and keeps throwing that towards others because he doesn't want to be lynched.


Assume what ever you want.

Now, Ultor, I can recognize the situation that you've put me. 4 votes and you, you alone are voting me. Let's also consider that through out the whole game only you voted me. Am I that much of a hazard to you? I don't get it, not sure if I want to lose more brain cells trying to find where the heck is your logic. I suggest you to calm your tits down and start thinking a bit.

It's weird how you quickly jumped to such conclusion of me being a vote savant, this was based on what? Me telling the other 2 vote savants to contact me? Pretty dumb conclusion coming from a guy like you NumBle. I've already stated why I wanted to lynch you multiple times now, you were actually very easy to read- you still lacking a lot of experience my friend.

It's a conclusion. And yes it's sonomly based on teh fact that you want to SOO much contact the Savants. And no you haven't stated one single time why you want to lynch me. First round you wanted to lynch me because I was active. Last round you wanted to lynch me because I voted along Rain, Lawliet and KatCrusader. Thus far you gave no reason what so ever or not even a single conclusion. Actually here's your very first conclusion: That I'm easy to read and that I lack a lot of experience. it's a miracle.


As for the situation. Considering that there's 3 fucking soothsayers, there's a possibility of them being all mafias. Not only is going to hide how many mafias/villagers are left alive but also they can pull strings with big lies and the manipulation game.
Honestly right now, even if I'm one single person I'm going to [vote Ultor] for the sonomly sake of lynch response.

No, there are 4 Politicians which is a higher possibility and much more likely to be used by the mafia. Are you trying to distract us here? As for the rest, your logic is completely flawed here. I guess you starting another bandwagon to get another villager killed, that's not new.

Distract who? Fuck's sake Ultor there's a savants who are likely to have massive power. And let's not forget that everyone who got shot probably lost their Politician power or were protected by a medic/doctor. I don't fucking know, nor do I have a clue about it.




You really want to enforce a lynch on me no matter what. Really it's annoying. Now I understand how frustrated rain/Hater become when someone's so much a pain in the neck cuz that one person can pull from their own brains.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:13 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#289 (ISO #37)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Ultor wrote:
NumBle wrote:
Voro's poulo wrote:
Quote:
R1: Lynch Tally:
Styx - 4 - NumBle, Rainboy, Lawliet, katCrusader

R2: Lynch Tally:
K0ntRa - 5 - Lawliet, katCrusader, SiX, NumBle, Emziek


Pretty much clear for me now. Numble, Lawliet and katCrusader at the same team. This time i'll go for [vote NumBle]

It's logic, villagers. We are not too many left. You have to back me up on this. Two rounds in a row they voted for villagers... oh it was a mistake? I don't think so.


Honestly, you guys need to look beyond just the lynch tally. We did vote for villagers. Styx was not only unproductive but also somewhat afk.

So you're saying that Styx, who was much more experienced than Panda, was a better choice to lynch?

Yes I'm saying Styx was a better choice than Panda. I've played with him before and turned out to be nothing more than a troll or an afker. Besides I wanted to give a chance for Panda to play, considering this is his first game.


the R2 lynch Tally was purely because Kontra was a dumb fuck about his arguments and got himself lynch.

Kontra was very active and contributing to the village. No one is buying your bullshit (apart from your teammates of course).

Yes he was active. So am I, so is Rain, so are you, so is most people. Your point is?


Besides just like Xen has said before, "Wtf? Lawliet and I vote together two times and that's all the evidence you need that we're super tight mafia buddies? Spurious correlations much?"

Refers to his teammate, the one who joined him in both lynches. Not very smart mate...

I'm not even sure of what teh fuck you're talking about here. Really, you need to get checked out. I simply quoted what Katcrusader said so that I don't bother having to say it in my own words.

At this point I'm just assuming Voro, Ultor, Panda and Arsenic can be a team. Although I don't really want to throw names out there without being sure of anything.

Ohh already? Running out of options now aren't we? Giving a vague statement without any kind of evidence whatsoever. Getting sick of this mate.

If i were running out of options I'd straight up say that you 4 are mafia. I didn't say so, so no I'm not running out of options. If anything you're being an idiot for still trying to push this god-awful lynch on me. Stop being an idiot will you?



At this point I'm just waiting for someone clever enough to realize that we have 3 soothsayers and you fuckers are pushing a lynch on me, wasting another round on a villager.

Again, a diversion is made here by saying "we have 3 soothsayers" when in fact we have more Politicens. No mate, we're not wasting this one now.

Dude, really you're dumb as fuck. Soothsayers can do more damage because they do not reveal they fucking alignment. Politicians however do. Would you rather have a soothsayer mafia telling that X and Y are mafia than having a politician villager helping you lynching a mafia?


Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:19 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#291 (ISO #38)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Emziek wrote:
NumBle wrote:
Dude, really you're dumb as fuck. Soothsayers can do more damage because they do not reveal they fucking alignment. Politicians however do. Would you rather have a soothsayer mafia telling that X and Y are mafia than having a politician villager helping you lynching a mafia?

HATER wrote:
Insight: 1


On another note can we stop with all this coloured text in other peoples quotes faggotry? L2 construct your posts properly with BBCode please

If you tell Ultor to stop being a massive asshole about it then I'll stop without a doubt. And even if someone has insight, we don't know if that someone's already dead and we still don't know if Panda was a mafia or a villager. You point is, Emz?

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:38 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#294 (ISO #39)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Emziek wrote:
NumBle wrote:
And even if someone has insight, we don't know if that someone's already dead and we still don't know if Panda was a mafia or a villager. You point is, Emz?

That's a lot of 'If's. I think you're blowing the Soothsayer shit out of proportion and it hasn't been a problem this far.

Considering the amount of villagers we've lynched.. yes it's a problem. We don't know how many mafias are left or how many villagers are left. It can be either 7vs7 or 6vs8

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:58 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#304 (ISO #40)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Ok. Forgetting about Ultor's immensely dumb posts, let's back track a bit.

Right now I'd say we should focus on Kat, Arsenic and Lawliet. They all survived shots, reason to believe that they should be a main priority. So lets round them up and see what we have:

Kat has been pretty reactionary about things. Lawliet seems to be his usual self, low posts and nothing too obvious to point out. Arsenic though has been playing immensely out of his characteristic ways. He tends to be quite active and clear about his reasoning. The fact that he has remained quiet almost through the entire game strikes me as odd specially considering the whole situation that is going on.

Now I'd like to round up the possible ways to survive a shot role wise:
Medic (x2)
Doc
Tough Trainee(x2)

And now power wise:
Fortitude
Blast Shield

Considering that no one took Blast shield and that one of the fortitudes have worn off. The possible out comes are

Two of them protected by Medics and the other one by the Doc:
Two of them have Tough Trainee and the other one protected by the Doc;
One of them is a Tough Trainee, one of them was protected by a medic and the remaining one was protect by the Doc.

It actually strikes me as odd for Arsenic to be a target considering he's been quiet through out the game. Nonetheless, it is really uncharacteristic of him. For that I'm going to [vote Arsenic] (unknown target)

Following up, Kat has been quite reactive to votes, which tends to be a mafia thing. Honestly, this makes her the up runner to be Lynched in my eyes, but my opinion matters not and I don't see anything particularly useful coming from Lawliet. They somewhat in the same stance of being lynched, but Kat more for being reactive, characteristic of mafia play.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:38 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#354 (ISO #41)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Ultor wrote:
If you were poisoned or roleblocked, claim to me now.

HATER wrote:

Voro's Poulo poisoned
Voro's Poulo survived


:facepalm: :facepalm:

Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:21 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#357 (ISO #42)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Ultor wrote:
NumBle wrote:
Ultor wrote:
If you were poisoned or roleblocked, claim to me now.

HATER wrote:

Voro's Poulo poisoned
Voro's Poulo survived

:facepalm: :facepalm:

Infector: May poison 3 (4 with poison base power) players per game (maximum of two targets per night). A player that is poisoned will die one round after if they do not have the Immunity base power. Players that are poisoned will be cured if the doctor targets them before they die. If a player has a Blast Shield activated on them at the time of death, the progression of the poison will be paused until the Blast Shield wears off. [Targeted]

No, it's just funny that you only remembered to post that AFTER Hater said that voro was poisoned considering he forgot that. :lol:

Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:44 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#364 (ISO #43)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
It's a GG.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:03 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#372 (ISO #44)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
[Vote Six]

Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:03 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#381 (ISO #45)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Quote:
01: Donald Dump - Lynched R2 R4


Rofl because one time wasn't enough.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:01 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#398 (ISO #46)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Spoiler: show
Emziek wrote:
HATER wrote:
Six Lynched
SiX Died
Remnants of Poison were found in SiX's body.
SiX's alignment was hidden
SiX was a Soothsayer and may vote and speak after death.

Quote:
12:37 AM - Rainboy: I didn't manage to kill you, so you can easily throw out a roleblock next round when you realize that Xen is the only posibile person who can be my last mafia.
12:37 AM - Numble: so Xen is your mafia.
12:37 AM - Numble: not voro.
12:37 AM - Numble: wat.
12:37 AM - Numble: that doesn't make any sense.

Quote:
12:40 AM - Numble: Wait
12:40 AM - Numble: 4 soothsayers?!


I can't believe Team 1 & Village lost to this brilliance

Image


Well this "brilliance" has a whole lot going and still managed to pull it off. Unlike yourself.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:50 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#400 (ISO #47)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Emziek wrote:
And you almost threw the game in the process. Good job Numble!

Almost. That's a keyword.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:52 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#403 (ISO #48)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
SiX wrote:
I wonder; if the round wasn't extended, could we have perhaps have managed to lynch Wayward, who didn't vote me? :/

wouldn't matter both Arsenic and Kat wouldn't have voted too.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:51 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#408 (ISO #49)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
MMage wrote:
Megalomaniac: Numble, for boasting of his assured win to all villagers and enemy mafia alike, leaking his full plan to them, and instantly believing Rainboy’s post-mortem claims.

1. wasn't to all villagers. Just Six;
2. it was at this point that I knew I had fucked up
3. left the last actions to Lawliet cuz I knew he wasn't biased like I was from negotiating with Rain.
MMage wrote:

How do you do, fellow Villager?: Numble and Rainboy for being perfectly manipulated and deceived by each other R1, all the while bragging to me about how smoothly they were playing into each other's hands. Some fun quotes:

Spoiler: show
6:07 PM - Rainboy: I feel like the two of us have been giving some pretty honest opinions about things.
6:07 PM - Rainboy: Which is unusual.
6:08 PM - Rainboy: I mean, you have no reason to trust me, but I feel like you've been pretty open.
6:08 PM - Numble: Same as you don't have a reason to trust me either and yet
6:08 PM - Rainboy: Works for me, I need someone who has a better handle on how some of the newbies tick.
6:09 PM - Numble: And it works for me because you know my logic isn't the best but tends to have correct conclusions

<00:55:45> "HATER": do you think numble suspects you?
<00:55:55> "HATER": if so, how much?
<00:56:00> "Rainboy": No idea. Gut says no.
<00:57:32> "Rainboy": My gut says that he's a villager (pretty sure) and doesn't suspect me (not very sure).

HATER: thoughts on rain?
Numble: he's oblivious of me being mafia.

<Transcribed from ts> Rainboy: "Yeah, the round 1 votes on Styx look good. There's only 2 mafia voting him"

(Actually, everyone voting styx was mafia)

Lmao

Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:06 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#411 (ISO #50)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Maki wrote:
triple politician + vote savant op

(from a pm)
Maki wrote:
we could take 4 politicians if we really want to be stupid, or 4 vote savants. That's idiotic and I don't recommend tho (but I WOULD LOVE IF WE DID IT).


Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:23 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#412 (ISO #51)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
NumBle wrote:
Maki wrote:
triple politician + vote savant op

(from a pm)
Maki wrote:
we could take 4 politicians if we really want to be stupid, or 4 vote savants. That's idiotic and I don't recommend tho (but I WOULD LOVE IF WE DID IT).

Quite literally "if it's stupid but it works then it's not stupid"

Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:24 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#419 (ISO #52)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
katCrusader wrote:
Rainboy wrote:
MMage wrote:
Cassandra Award: KatCrusader, for warning Rainboy about the shot on Voro, only to have Rain ignore it and change to protecting Ultor anyways 2 minutes before the deadline.


I take great offense to you not mentioning that Voro literally didn't matter as far as winning. In fact, I'd argue we were better off having one less villager to have to deal with. I was 90% sure they'd shoot Voro; I only cared about Ultor because he had Vote Savant and we NEEDED the votes.


y u hef to be mad, is only game

@Hater, where's the #d*cksoutforPanda award?

Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:07 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#424 (ISO #53)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
I don't mean no offense to you Ultor, but jesus fucking christ you need to learn how to play this game.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:46 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#427 (ISO #54)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Ultor wrote:
NumBle wrote:
I don't mean no offense to you Ultor, but jesus fucking christ you need to learn how to play this game.

I was right all the way. It was only the mafia that disagreed with me, not 1 single villager. Most posts I've made had an intended purpose behind that, e.g. some of them contained meaningless information with major accusations just to find out how a person or a group of people would react. This is how I was able to read you along with everyone else, using psychological manipulation tactics which influences your behavior or perception of others.


The idea was there but it was poorly executed. Lot of lack of logic and you were enforcing stuff that didn't belong. Sure your conclusion was right. But you failed to make a proper formulation towards it. I'm not the best to say this, but considering I've done something alike before (*cough* Hater *cough*) you failed to connect the info you possessed and any other fake info you could have come up to frame me more to lynch me. Besides do believe you were more busy lynching team mafia 1 than even us... But hey feel free to point out where I'm wrong.

Emziek wrote:
LOL thats big coming from you

Pretty sure that there's more people that will agree with me...

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:01 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#429 (ISO #55)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Ultor wrote:
NumBle wrote:
The idea was there but it was poorly executed. Lot of lack of logic and you were enforcing stuff that didn't belong. Sure your conclusion was right. But you failed to make a proper formulation towards it. I'm not the best to say this, but considering I've done something alike before (*cough* Hater *cough*) you failed to connect the info you possessed and any other fake info you could have come up to frame me more to lynch me. Besides do believe you were more busy lynching team mafia 1 than even us... But hey feel free to point out where I'm wrong.

The thing is, I was only contacted by the cop at R3 even though I was his R0 peek. Note that my plan was not to get you lynched but to simply extract information out from you starting from R1. At R2, I did not want to lynch you based on the fact that I was very sure that you were Politician (according to your voting patterns and how your replies got me feeling that you weren't bothered to be lynched) which is why my facts weren't that convincing. The only reason to why I was focusing on team 1 was because Leo was framed (that was a brilliant play from you guys as he was peeked by voro at R2)- which led me thinking that the mafia were dying equally, unless of course, Leo decided to claim that he was roleblocked.


Thing is you were getting jackshit out of me. Of my actions though? That's a whole different story though. And even then it made more sense than what you were trying to do. But oh well game's over gg everyone.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:48 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
#436 (ISO #56)  Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!
Ultor wrote:
Have u guys noticed that MMage has 666 posts?

he is the devil taco. What do you expect?

Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:21 pm Profile Send private message
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.