View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:33 am


Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#7 (ISO #1)  Re: Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
[in]

Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:41 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#14 (ISO #2)  Re: Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
-Can there be more than 1 player in each room?

-How many rooms are there (including the empty room)?

-If a player dies and a new player gets moved to that room, will the room close after 2 rounds even though its occupied by a new player? If so, which room will that player move to?

-At the start of the game, each room is assigned to 1 player or multiple players can share the room?

-As a spy, will you be able to see their roles aswell?
-As a trainee, if the sniper has already used the shot and becomes the first mafia member to die, will the trainee be able to use another shot?

-As for the janitor, from what I understood, he can move to a room of his choice every night and whatever room that is, the current inhabitants will be switched to the previous room of the janitor. What will the result be when the janitor gets peeked by the mafia/town?

Also I've just noticed that it will have 48 hour rounds. Wouldn't it become inactive for having such a long game length?

Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:51 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#42 (ISO #3)  Re: [R0] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
Since ko9 was stabbed by both parties, does that mean there is a high chance of him being a villager?

Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:33 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#63 (ISO #4)  Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
[vote Lawliet]

Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:17 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#70 (ISO #5)  Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
Yeah I just voted against lawliet as a response to his lynch. I've got no readings on the game so far so...

Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:25 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#74 (ISO #6)  Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
People get busy with real life sometimes and honestly I've got nothing to say atm. Waiting for R1 results until I come up with something.

Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:22 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#91 (ISO #7)  Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
Voting to lynch me just because I wrote more than 100+ words in my previous games is such a silly excuse.

[vote CrisP0] - defending myself.

I've definitely figured out some of the mafia. Will provide you with my analysis next round.

Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:14 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#107 (ISO #8)  Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
Okay so 11 players remaining: 6 villagers, 4 mafia and 1 SK. In order to win the game, we need to lynch a mafia this round. We can't blame the doctor for not being able to protect anyone as in this game there are different mechanics which could've influenced his decision including room swaps (which happen before protections). Anyway, as promised, here is my analysis for few people (as I don't have time sadly) which should help the village with finding the Mafia/SK:

@Leo
Very easy to read. By ISOing your posts, its crystal-clear that you're a mafia. ISO #6 and 7 shows Leo swiftly agreeing with the openion of other people which is extremely odd. This is because according to Leo's behaviour on the past games, he tends to be very aggressive and contradictive. This kind of demonstrates the relationship between Leo and those other 2, Ish and POOOOO. This is why I believe that by lynching Leo and him becoming the mafia would instantly reveal the truth about Ish and POOOOO.

Now as for Leo's voting pattern, he voted to lynch Panda at the beginning which is reasonable as you would want to get information from AFKs. However, the fact that he changed his vote to earliergrey (ISO #8) just because Panda replied with a useless post is suspicious. Ideally you would want to pressure the player and not simply let go because he said sorry. Looking at ISO #11, guess what he did? Exactly the same thing. Coming from his perspective as a mafia, he wanted to stay active by acting as a villager lashing out random votes and instantly taking them off so he would cause no suspicion.

This is why I urge everyone to [vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!] (unknown target) because its a critical step for the village.

ISO: isolation.php?tid=26287&pid=7345

@POOOOO
Very suspicious as he posted 2 votes: first one was an AFK check while the other was an unjustified bandwagon join.

ISO: isolation.php?tid=26287&pid=7799

@Pr0Gr4mm4
2 posts in total and the second one being a vote in a bandwagon against me. This might have been a failed attempt to disguise his mafia role by simply jumping on a more 'reasonable' bandwagon rather than Crisp0's.

ISO: isolation.php?tid=26287&pid=4414

@Konijn
Got nothing to say, need your opinion on the game so far.

@Lien
Using the "I'm busy" excuse. ISO #4 does provide us with some information though. The fact that she was questioning POOOOO's actions would eliminates the factor of them being on the same team. This means that if one dies we would the alignment for the other one. There is also a possibility if her being the SK, however, its very low at this point.

ISO: isolation.php?tid=26287&pid=1894

@SiX
ISO #5 demonstrates his lack of knowledge about the SK's actions which would simply eliminate him from being a SK. However, there is a slight possibility of him using this post as a diversion which is very smart- but I'm not counting on that for now. ISO #8 provides a lot of information for the village. SiX is arguing with Ish which reveals a new relationship between the two: they're not on the same team. I believe that SiX is a villager.

ISO: isolation.php?tid=26287&pid=4332

@Ish
Looking at ISO #5, Ish seems to follow this technique which is informative for the village but also persuasive in the same time. Basically what he's doing is trying inform the village of how the roles work while also demanding of what to do when you have that role. I'm not able to have a conclusive answer based on this behaviour but for now I'm slightly starting to think that you're a mafia. Also, since he voted against Lien on ISO #13, we know that those two aren't on the same team.

ISO: isolation.php?tid=26287&pid=6420

I will post another reply with analysis regarding the remaining players, but for now I urge everyone to lynch Leo.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:56 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#108 (ISO #9)  Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
I also would like the HM to contact me, I've found something under my bed.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:58 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#117 (ISO #10)  Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
I have a HM claim. Anyone wants to counter this claim?

Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:18 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#125 (ISO #11)  Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
@Emziek

Please respond to your PM. I've already taken screenshots just so u know.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:34 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#139 (ISO #12)  Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
I'm so happy about the game so far.

@Emziek

Explain this PM you sent me when I asked for a HM claim. Why have you deleted the message? Note guys that this happened 3 mins after this post

Ultor wrote:
I also would like the HM to contact me, I've found something under my bed.


Image

Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:12 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#142 (ISO #13)  Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
LMAO whats going on here???
To be honest i don't know on who i should vote or what i need to think right now.

I try to say it very small:

Ultor tried to tell me per steam that i should vote on Lien if im really villager and that to deffend myself, after i told him im just a normal villager with no power role and i risk mostly (im a teamplayer) more to get my self killed by a lynch then to let the ones get lynched (villager+powerrole) who are more important for the town.
But i don't think his thoughts are really bad at all with that, i f i can only be sure that im villager i should maybe do it to stay allive = (+1 )1x 100% sure villager.

Also i would tell all that his thoughts been that Emziek, Lien and me must be mafia.

I get a bit the feeling that Six and Ultor as i mentioned in a post before, tryhard to convince all as villagers if they are playing for the mafia Team.
Ultor's thoughts were with his analysis that Emziek must be mafia or that he looks like one and now Emziek claimed to be the Journalist and that was what i told Ultor per Steam too that i have the Feeling he is innocent and my gut feeling tells me he is more trustable then any other, sure Ultor you can be the HM i have no doubt on it but aslong no one peeked you it is not 100% sure.

And Ultor told me in Steam he talked with POOO too and asked him for his thoughts. He asked POOO that POOO talked with me on steam and POOO said "i think i did" what defintely was not the truth, bcs i didnt talked to anyone before with Ultor.
After i said i will ask POOO why he lied, because that can lead to the point that others think im not villager, Ultor told me direct then "well he is away now"...i asked Ultor for that he is suddenly away if i wanna ask him and then he told me he talked with him at the time i edited my last post...but i saw on steam Ultor typed with others atm i typed with him and he told me it is POO and then it wasn't POOO (he talked 15minutes before that with him???) is way suspicious for me.

So POOO to deffend myself...feel free to make a screenshot where i talked with you on steam !!!

For now i can only say i need to re-read more..was to lazy to analyse all really and make stronger thoughts on who is more suspicious then another.

Since i need to follow some of our seen villagers (Emziek) i will go with my vote on Ish now so long if maybe the real Journalist claims his role public and show that Emziek lies.

[vote Ish]


You're just contradicting yourself in this post you mafia scum! The important bit I need to point out is this:

Quote:
And Ultor told me in Steam he talked with POOO too and asked him for his thoughts. He asked POOO that POOO talked with me on steam and POOO said "i think i did" what defintely was not the truth, bcs i didnt talked to anyone before with Ultor.
After i said i will ask POOO why he lied, because that can lead to the point that others think im not villager, Ultor told me direct then "well he is away now"...i asked Ultor for that he is suddenly away if i wanna ask him and then he told me he talked with him at the time i edited my last post...but i saw on steam Ultor typed with others atm i typed with him and he told me it is POO and then it wasn't POOO (he talked 15minutes before that with him???) is way suspicious for me.


I opened steam and both chats with you and POOOOOO. Before I started chatting to you both, I had the idea that you two were in the same team, Mafia. That's why I tried to bait you. Because we all know that mafia communicate with each other, I asked you both the same question: "Did you speak with the other person?" and if the answer was nope, I claimed to both of them that the other person "said you did". I put a delay between asking you both though, I asked POOO first. This was his answer:

Spoiler: show
Image


Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:00 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#143 (ISO #14)  Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
Here is my chat log with Leo. Using him, I was able to find the third mafia member which is Lien. You could see why if you look at the screenshots.

Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


It is crystal-clear now that we have 3 mafia members: Leo, Emziek and Lien.

As a village, I think its best for us to lynch Leo as he seems to have the most important role between them.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:00 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#145 (ISO #15)  Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
Emziek wrote:
Alright

Where do I come into the picture?


I have definite evidence of you being a mafia which I will reveal next round! I'm also providing this evidence with a trust-worthy villager in case I die, along with every chat log I have with every person.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:23 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#148 (ISO #16)  Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
The evidence will be posted next round. There is no need to post it right now. You can defend yourself next round once its posted, remember you're not the one who's getting lynched in this round.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:37 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#152 (ISO #17)  Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
I'm still looking for any HM/Journalist counter-claims, would be extremely helpful for the village.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:57 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#166 (ISO #18)  Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
Lynching Leo is the best option we have right now villagers, don't be fooled by the mafia.

Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:01 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#167 (ISO #19)  Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
And still waiting for any counter-claims... I have 1 HM claim and we all know that Emziek publicly claimed to be a Journalist. If you are the real one for either of roles, please send me a PM. Don't do it publicly as it might get you killed.

Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:40 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#171 (ISO #20)  Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
POOOOO wrote:
Spoiler: show
Ruski: Don't you think Ish is mafia?
Ultor: im not sure about Ish
Ruski: or you're trying to save him by lynching leo? :D
Ultor: lol
Ultor: if u isolate my posts you will see why im lynching leo
Ultor: have a look on screenshots between me and him lol
Ruski: ye I get it
Ruski: but how I understand is that mafia are playing a tricky game
Ultor: brb toliet
Ruski: acting as villager and blaming their teammate as mafia
Ultor is now Online.
Ultor: ok back
Ruski: so how was toilet
Ruski: lulz
Ultor: very good
Ruski: well
Ruski: If you trick me this time
Ultor: anyway the mafia could actually be sacraficing one of their own
Ruski: you are tricking a new player
Ultor: lol
Ruski: so villagers don't lose an important player
Ruski: but if I get shot
Ruski: you know you will be lynched
Ruski: that's how I see it
Ruski: for now
Ruski: I need to see who gets killed next round
Ultor: wait so u are a vanilla villager?
Ruski: you know why I think leo is not the mafia?
Ruski: he voted for earlier gray
Ruski: and someone shot earliergray
Ruski: to trap him
Ultor: leo changed his vote to no lynch
Ultor: before gray got shot
Ruski: why was he voting eg?
Ruski: afk?
Ultor: he was acting like a villager by voting afks
Ruski: True
Ruski: He kept on changing votes to afks
Ultor: i already know who the HM is
Ruski: he was so desperate
Ruski: to get rid of the villagers
Ultor: but if anyone counter-claims his role that would be good
Ruski: what do you mean
Ruski: sorry I am new to this term
Ultor: someone told me that they are the hotel manager
Ruski: But I am pretty sure if I vote leo, I am getting shot tonight :D
Ultor: however if someone else says the same thinig
Ultor: then we know that 1 of them is the mafia
Ultor: getting shot doesnt matter
Ultor: its all about getting the mafia and the SK
Ruski: who claims to be hotel manager?
Ultor: u wont be shot, it will be me
Ultor: i wont tell you that
Ruski: HATER?
Ruski: Well
Ruski: you saw my post?
Ruski: Hater, Ish, Leo
Ruski: 2 of these 3 are mafia
Ruski: But I can't be 100% sure
Ultor: could be just 1
Ruski: until someone gets shot tonight
Ultor: HATER could be the SK
Ruski: for me its 2 of these
Ruski: SK?
Ruski: Janitor?
Ultor: yes
Ruski: well ye
Ultor: Emziek could be the real Journalist too
Ultor: so if no1 counter-claims his role
Ruski: Emziek was shot
Ruski: wasnt he?
Ruski: and he survived
Ultor: I might announce few things
Ultor: yes he was saved by the doc
Ruski: So he isnt mafia
Ultor: why not?
Ruski: Mafia shoots mafia?
Ruski: is bait play allowed?!
Ultor: anything is allowed
Ultor: but it wasnt that
Ultor: it was because the mafia wanted to shoot another room and it probably got switched by the Janitor
Ultor: and the doc didnt mean to protect Journalist
Ultor: i mean Emziek
Ultor: room swaps happen before doc protection
Ruski: Well this gets confusing
Ruski: but yeah, I think you are right about Hater
Ruski: he seems to be the janitor
Ultor: so who are u gonna vote for?
Ruski: This round, none.
Ruski: Next round, Ish or Leo
Ruski: wops
Ruski: not Ish
Ruski: because he is getting lynched (probably)
Ruski: I will vote leo or hater
Ruski: wait
Ruski: what about programma
Ruski: havent seen him participate much
Ultor: so you're a mafia then?
Ruski: Do I talk like I am?
Ruski: lol
Ultor: yes lol
Ruski: welp
Ultor: as a villager, you need to vote
Ultor: if u dont vote its game over
Ruski: I am not voting this round, I might be wrong.
Ultor: so what if u are wrong
Ruski: We would have lost too many villagers then
Ruski: 4 are already lost
Ultor: that doesnt make sense
Ultor: there is 1 lynch
Ultor: if u vote or not, someone will die because of this lynch
Ruski: Well, I am staying on no lynch
Ruski: brb
Ultor: ok
Ruski: so
Ruski: what do you think of six btw
Ultor: for now I think hes a villager
Ultor: but he could also be the SK
Ruski: he isnt SK for sure
Ruski: Or nvm
Ultor: how do u know?
Ruski: he could be
Ruski: Isnt speaking so much
Ultor: lol
Ruski: so he is probably trying to defend his identity
Ultor: have u read his posts?
Ruski: and just being silent so he doesn't get voted or shot
Ruski: he only posted 3 times
Ruski: lol
Ultor: SiX?
Ruski: Oh
Ruski: I was talking about programma
Ruski: wops
Ruski: About six, its very hard to say for now
Ruski: but I believe he is a villager
Ultor: lol why are u thinking about afks
Ruski: he isnt afk
Ruski: he is checking the topic daily
Ultor: he only posted twice
Ruski: yes I know
Ultor: that makes him afk
Ruski: but he is checking the topic
Ultor: yeah everyone checks it
Ultor: afk in this game means
Ruski: I understand
Ultor: you're not active
Ruski: why dont we vote programma
Ultor: if we dont lynch a mafia this round, its over
Ultor: why should we vote on him?
Ruski: Checking topic, but not saying anything
Ruski: He seems to be fine with whats happening
Ruski: people getting lynched
Ultor: lol thats not a good reason
Ruski: well who knows
Ultor: he can just say im bussy
Ruski: brb
Ultor: im wondering, why are u denying the fact that Leo is a mafia
Ruski: I am not denying
Ruski: I am saying I cant be sure at this point
Ruski: lemme read your posts vs his
Ruski: gimme 10 mins
Ruski: lawliet was villager?
Ultor: ok
Ultor: yes lawliet was villager
Ruski: So leo knows I am talking to you
Ultor: i dont think so
Ultor: he thinks im trying to brainwash you
Ultor: I've found another mafia
Ruski: who
Ultor: You
Ruski: well I explained :D
Ruski: Whatever you think
Ultor: :)
Ultor: can i ask u a q?
Ruski: sure
Ultor: what do u think of SiX and Lien?
Ruski: SiX villager
Ruski: Lien mhm
Ruski: not so sure
Ruski: but imo she could be mafia
Ultor: cool
Ultor: and ko9?
Ruski: HM

This was the chat between me and ultor. I like how he is pointing fingers on others and trying to get along, I got pretty confused for a moment. What made me think Ultor is a mafia was that he is trying to get Leo lynched while Ish was peeked and declared mafia by someone (and he still continued on voting leo, makes me wonder why he wouldn't vote on Ish, probably to save his mafia mate?). This pretty much shows ultor is playing the trick game, trying to convince other by words and not talking about Ish at all except for his analysis part. I have changed my mind.
[vote Ultor]
Also, if I get shot and ultor is proven innocent later then its Leo for sure. Can't seem to trust anyone at this point.


This chat only proves few things:

1. The fact that you're not voting anyone this round to clear suspicion from yourself.
2. The fact that you are defending SiX based on a "gut feeling".
3. The fact that you're trying to redirect attention from those possible mafia to AFKs. Trying to save your teammates.

At this point, I've concluded that based on Emziek's claim as a Journalist, I will [vote Ish] for now, unless I get any counter-claims. I will withdraw this "definite proof" of Emziek being a mafia.

Remember that I still have a HM claim. The person who claimed that to me could be a fake and might aswell be the SK. This is why its extremely important to receive any claims. I am a villager and I am on your side.

@Leo
According to some replies you posted you said:

Quote:
And it should show too that Ultor is completly wrong with his analysis. Well i would ask the HM to switch Emziek to an other room, but hey the HM is Ultor who think that Emziek is not trustable.


Quote:
Ultor's thoughts were with his analysis that Emziek must be mafia or that he looks like one and now Emziek claimed to be the Journalist and that was what i told Ultor per Steam too that i have the Feeling he is innocent and my gut feeling tells me he is more trustable then any other, sure Ultor you can be the HM i have no doubt on it but aslong no one peeked you it is not 100% sure.


Quote:
Ultor is still on the point that Emziek is mafia and that after Emziek revealed his role and no one else claimed to be the Journalist...so in my opinion Emziek is more proven to be the Journalist then Ultor claiming to be HM, what also can be but this claiming is also not 100% like he said it on Emziek. And his "I Show evidences next round" make no sense for me..the round can be over so he just need some guys that trust him and don't need to show his evidences and try to convince others that he is really the HM.


Don't panic Leo, take it easy. In the first 2 quotes, you said that I'm the HM. In the third quote you said that I'm trying to convince everyone that I'm the HM. There is a lot of contradictions going on with your posts Leo- it seems to me that you're really trying hard to defend yourself- if u were a village you wouldn't care about dying. If you honestly believe that I'm the HM then why are you lynching me? Even though Emziek told you not to.

It is obvious that POOOO and Leo are on the same team now and that's proved by their bandwagon on me. Took me long to get them to this stage. Anyhow, I am not the HM and honestly those 48 rounds ain't helping at all, there are still like 4 AFKs.

Here is an alignment list which I created based on the fact that Emziek is the real Journalist:

Red = definite mafia
Orange = possible mafia
Green = definite village
Blue = possible SK
Yellow = unknown

01: HATER
02: Konijn
03: Emziek
04: Pr0Gr4mm4
05: Ish
06: Ultor
07: PandAboYii
08: POOOOO
09: SiX
10: !!!*-Leo-*!!!
11: Lien~

Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:06 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#186 (ISO #21)  Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
[vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!] - as explained earlier in my posts. Emziek, any new peeks or you peeked an empty room?

As for SiX being the HM, I knew that since the beginning which was the main reason to why we were cooperating. He claimed his role to me but the way he was aruging with Emziek made me suspicious about him being the SK. Anyway, I've got steam chat logs which shows SiX telling me to tell the Veteran to use his shot on HATER because hes the SK.

Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:37 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#187 (ISO #22)  Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
Btw shouldn't Pr0Gr4mm4 be modkilled now? Been AFK for 3 days.

Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:47 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#188 (ISO #23)  Re: [R3 ends 21 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
WaywardVole wrote:
[Dusk]

After the bloody events of last night, everyone spends the day looking over their shoulder. Again some talk in groups, while others confine themselves to their rooms. The day passes quietly, save for small, explosive discussion just after lunch. While neither side truly trusts the other, they do, at least, reach an agreement. They shake hands firmly, and go on the hunt.

Both sides had been approached by someone claiming to have seen something last night - one of the people who killed Lawliet. They couldn't guarentee he was telling the truth, but a lead, even a small one, is better than nothing. Running through the halls, they come to a stop outside of Room 5. Ish sitting on his bed and greets them as they enter. Having heard the rumours, he knew no amount of rational discussion would get them to change their mind.

Everyone stalls for a moment, trying to think of a suitable punishment for his heinous actions. Someone suggests shooting him, another stabbing, but then someone suggests getting back for Konijn's attack as well - an eye for an eye. The first blow knocks him to the ground and more soon follow. A few add kicks here and there, the first one sounding a crack as one of his ribs break. As they rain down upon him, Ish cries for mercy, but there's none to be found in a mob looking for revenge.

[Kill Ish, lynched]
Ish was the Mafia Newbie
---

That night, you are all pretty satisfied with yourselves. Sure there's bloodstains in your clothing that will most likely never come out and despite his guilt you have murdered a man, but hey - there's an open bar here and you need a strong one.

But as the hour grows late, everyone stumbles into bed, dreading tomorrow's hangover. Well, almost everyone.

The Janitor has gotten used to the routine by now. He, like everyone else, goes to his room and gets into bed. But unlike them, his dreams are not saved for sleeping. He prefers a more vivid reality. Making his way down the hall, he taps the blade of the knife against the wallpaper. It's not long to his room of choice and he slips in quietly. It seems the bloodlust from today's lynch was not enough to sate him. He'll have to make this one last.

[Kill SiX, stabbed]
SiX was the Hotel Manager

But not all is lost tonight. For it seems the accurate choice of lynch was enough to keep the mafia at bay. The rest of the night passes without incident, save for a small pipe leak that renders Room 8 closed.

[Dawn]


What about the mafia nightkill?

Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:48 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#189 (ISO #24)  Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
As for SiX chatlogs:

Spoiler: show
SIX LOGS:

Never tell your password to anyone.
Ultor: ok we need to talk
Six: That's why I added you.
Ultor: give me a min aswell
Six: Tell me when you are back.
Six: Here yet?
Ultor: taking screenshots of chats
Ultor: between Leo and apple
Ultor: ive just finished talking to leo
Six: Game-wise or member-wise?
Ultor: game wise
Six: ah ok
Six: So you are ready to talk now, I assume?
Ultor: yeah almost
Ultor: ok first of all
Ultor: check this link
Ultor: http://i66.tinypic.com/a0cidf.jpg
Ultor: ive receieved a PM from him when I asked for HM claim
Six: He sent you a PM which he deleted?
Ultor: Yes
Ultor: 3 mins after what i posted
Six: I don't think Emziek would claim HM to you though
Six: he claimed Journalist publicly
Ultor: this is what I think he did: he wanted to claim HM but changed his mind into Journalist
Six: Could be the case.
Six: As for that, I've to object to your HM claim. And I've circumstantial evidence to back my claim up.
Six: I'm the real Hotel Manager.
Ultor: knew it
Ultor: who did u swap last round?
Six: Myself with earliergrey, and it can be proved in the post
Six: Unfortunately that afternoon earliergray had received a message that he was given the wrong room and had been relocated to Room 8. His bags still sit near the door where he had barely put them before collapsing into bed. Well, almost all of his bags. There is one open towards the foot of his bed. Closer inspection revealed it to be a rather intricate medical kit. It seems he is a doctor of the highest caliber. Well, he was.
Ultor: so the mafia would have killed u if u didnt swap?
Six: The SK, since he was stabbed
Ultor: ok too bad it was the doc
Six: Yup
Six: But how did you know it?
Ultor: i guess the way u were posting
Ultor: i just get these feelings
Six: Alright :p
Ultor: anyway we know 2 mafias already
Six: My suspicion is on Leo, Emziek, HATER and Lien
Ultor: Perfect, Lien is the third one
Ultor: Lien is confirmed because of my chat with leo
Six: Can you show me it?
Ultor: ive taken alot of screenshots and made a mistake not to copy and paste
Ultor: so ill have to upload those now
Six: Alright
Ultor: give me 5 mins
Ultor: have u got a powerpoint?
Ultor: office program
Six: Don't think so, can't you just upload it to imgur?
Ultor: ahh ok
Six: http://imgur.com/
Ultor: ill use tiny
Ultor: do u need to sign up
Six: no
Ultor: ok
Six: Also, who fake claimed HM; or did you only bait me into claiming it?
Ultor: yes it was a bait
Ultor: but it was targeted against Emziek, not you
Ultor: ive got an idea
Ultor: this pm thing, I could say that I copy-pasted what he wrote into a notepad
Ultor: so i managed to get what he wrote but actually I would fake it
Six: I kind of suspected it was a bait, since I've done it myself before. But since I'm the HM; this information wouldn't help you. I could just swap myself if you wanted to kill me. With that in mind, I don't think baiting a HM claim was in your interest if you were a Mafia.
Six: Nah, don't fake it. We only want to lynch Emziek if he is Mafia. And there's the possibility he just fucked up big time as the Journalist. Therefore we'll use the evidence presented to us. We don't want to frame him with fake evidence just to have him flip Journalist. That would put us in a bad position.
Six: I also don't want to lynch Emziek today, especially without any counter-claims
Six: I'd rather lynch Leo
Ultor: mhm
Ultor: I highly doubt he is the real one
Six is now Away.
Ultor: http://imgur.com/a/T0RnI
Ultor: chat starts from the 5 pic
Ultor: and goes down
Six is now Online.
Six: will soon check
Six: On another note tho
Ultor: okay
Six: Six: But how did you know it?
Ultor: i guess the way u were posting
Six: There is 1 other way for you to have guessed my role.
Ultor: before R1?
Ultor: i mean before the end of R1?
Six: No, right now, when I got in touch with you
Six: And that is IF you were the Serial Killer. Since you visited Six's room, and Six was sitll alive (someone else died in his place), you would have figured out that Six in all likelihood switched room with earliergray.
Ultor: so it wasnt u?
Six: What do you mean?
Ultor: I dont get what u mean when u say the SK visited your room
Six: Firstly, do you know how the Hotel Manager works?
Ultor: yes, swaping rooms
Six: What he does is switching occupants. If X is switched by Y. and Y is attacked, then X dies.
Ultor: yeah
Six: So if I was switched with earleirgray, and earliergray dies, then it shows that the SK tried to kill me. But as a surprise for him, his intended target did not die, and he can thus conclude that they were switched.
Six: With this in mind, Six would (thinking straight forward) be the Hotel manager
Ultor: Oh
Ultor: I get it now
Ultor: so you will get killed next round?
Ultor: ahhh not unless u swap ur room
Six: No, I can continue to switch rooms. But what I'm saying right now is that you may be the Serial Killer. It would explain how you knew my role.
Ultor: i understand
Six: To back this statement up, you didn't bother claiming a role to me even though a PR gave you their role as a claim.
Six: I want to assume you are a Vanilla Villager, but it has been left unclear.
Ultor: but tbh with you I didnt pay attention to the roles, I just like evaluating people based on what they say
Six: But isn't that a contradiction then?
Ultor: to me saying you swaped rooms?
Six: No, saying you don't pay attention to the roles.
Ultor: you could see it as being contradication, but the whole thing about rooms and having the power to swap rooms is confusing
Ultor: thats why I decided to not pay close attention to it until its needed
Six: Then why did you ask for the Hotel Manager to claim? Why not the Veteran?
Ultor: however, if i had an important role then thecase would be different
Ultor: because when I asked for HM to claim, I assumed that the message Emziek sent me had his claim as a HM. Remember I could easily fake that. With that in mind, I could find the real HM
Six: I assume you claim Vanilla Villager then? I'd expect that you at least, as you said above, pay attention to your own role.
Ultor: yea, just a normal villager
Six: Thing is, you asked for a Hotel Manager claim before Emziek sent his PM; not after.
Six: You could as well have asked for a Veteran claim, and Emziek could have claimed Veteran
Ultor: mhm
Ultor: let me check the timings
Ultor: okay what i said there
Ultor: I also would like the HM to contact me, I've found something under my bed.
Ultor: that was before what he sent me
Ultor: this is why he sent me that PM, I guess he tried to manipulate me by claiming as HM
Ultor: then once I recevied his PM, I posted this "I have a HM claim. Anyone wants to counter this claim? "
Ultor: which is 1 hour after his pm
Six: Well, I'm confused. But I'll believe you for now.
Ultor: you can 100% trust me
Ultor: as for SK I was thinking about HATER
Ultor: how did u conclude that HATER was part of the mafia?
Six: Anyway, who's strande in your screenshots?
Ultor: thats Leo
Six: ah okay
Six: No real reason behind it. I've a tendency to assume everyone I suspect to be a Mafia. Easier that way. But he may as well be a SK. The main point is that his logic was clearly flawed on multiple occassions.
Six: And because of that, I put him on my list of suspects.
Ultor: okay
Six: In case I get killed, ask the Veteran to shoot HATER; there is a high possibility of him being the SK and the village needs to have him dead by next round.
Ultor: sounds reasonable but why don't we basically ask the veteran to shoot him now?
Six: That would make us extremely suspicious especially at this stage.
Ultor: but what happens if the veterans uses his shot on the wrong person at this round?
Six: We would then need to lynch HATER normally which would be pain in the ass. Its a risk we have to take.
Ultor: ok, I understand.
Six is now playing Counter-Strike. Click here to join.


This screenshot comes after the chat above:

Spoiler: show
Image


Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:11 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#192 (ISO #25)  Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
HATER wrote:
tfw no doc


Because you stabbed room 8 at R1, which was swapped by Six with earliergray.

Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:28 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#193 (ISO #26)  Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
I don't know anything about HATER and his allignment. But i have a bit the feeling that HATER and SiX had just a (old game history) fight on each other.
And that you Ultor thought SiX was HM for you, since the beginning and after he claimed it to you might be right, but that doesn't show that you are a villager maybe. I think more as i said it SiX felt in the trap of you and trusted you too much. As POO mentioned it in a private chat i had with him and i didn't saw it you never took Ish at any real moment as suspicious for you in your mind, it took so long for you to finally vote on him too to not get seen as mafia then if you do it not. Well i wouldn't be surprised if you are the SK you jump from one to another and that between village and mafia Team. What still let me think and lead to the point that im sure you are not a villager, also not if you cooperated much with SiX. I wish and hope Emziek peeked you and can tell us that we are right that you can't play for our town (village).
I think you don't really work in the best way for the villagers and as i said you are most suspicious..so i use the way how i learned now from you and vote out of self preservation you, that you don't trick all others more and that they fall in your tricking trap too.

[vote Ultor]



Programma i still have my focus on you, i made a ISO of you for what i definitely wanna hear more from you or you are my next most suspicious person. I mentioned it in some posts before, i saw many times (games) mafia won the game if staying silent in the background and i don't wanna give you mafias that ez pz victory.


So far, you made 9 votes in this game Leo.

Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:32 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#200 (ISO #27)  Re: [R3 ends 21 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
Emziek wrote:
@ultor: Did SiX tell anyone else, to your knowledge, which room he was staying in?


The reason why the doctor died was because he got swapped by Six from room 4 to room 8. That means before the SK's stab, earliergray was at room 8 and Six was at room 4. The SK was targeting Six primarily (who was located at room 8 before the swap).

At R2, Six did not move himself but moved someone else. The SK stabbed room 4 at this round.

Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:07 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#209 (ISO #28)  Re: [R3 ends 21 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
Its best for the village to lynch Leo. It would reveal the remaining 2 mafias.

Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:05 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#229 (ISO #29)  Re: [R3 ends 21 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
Its very strange how HATER is ignoring all those SK accusations. Probably has nothing to defend himself with. I'll be away for work today and won't be able to post until next round. This is why I advice all villagers to check the logs I presented with Leo,Six and Poo to see how Leo is connected to the mafia.

Also note that POOOOOOO still has a vote against me even though I was proved to be a villager. We don't have much information about ko9 which is why I suggest lynching Lien next round. Emziek will probably die this round. HATER (SK) will also die this round. The village will definitely survive until next round unless the Veteran fucks kills a villager. I still encourage everyone to lynch Leo.

Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:58 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#235 (ISO #30)  Re: [R4 ends 23 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
Should've followed my decision.

Mafia: Leo and POOOOOOO

SK: Pr0Gr4mm4

[vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!] (unknown target)

Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:44 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#236 (ISO #31)  Re: [R4 ends 23 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
Also Emziek, who did you peek this round? And can you send me the chatlogs between you and HATER? I'm 100% confirmed villager.

Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:46 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#239 (ISO #32)  Re: [R4 ends 23 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
@WaywardVole
Is it allowed to quote the host's role PM without taking screenshot (copy-paste)?

Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:58 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#240 (ISO #33)  Re: [R4 ends 23 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
My recent chatlog with Leo:

Spoiler: show
strande65: is that allowed?
Ultor: i think so
Ultor: screenshot is not
strande65: well im not sure im allowed to do it..i will ask him before i do it
Ultor: its allowed
Ultor: but not screenshot
Ultor: I did the same thing for last game
Ultor: i asked six
strande65: okay let me see how i can do it and you should ask that question poo too to see his role
Ultor: six said he doesnt know
Ultor: ask the host
Ultor: what was the most recent thing u said to poo?
strande65: i cant find the role post..i think i delted it...yes im mafia i know...to poo i didn't talked i only called him mafia today in the server and he said nah, so i called him SK then and he didn't said anything more
Ultor: so u admit ur a mafia?
strande65: nah but i know how stubborn you are and if i can't find my evidence for you...what chance i have that you trust me?
Ultor: ok lol this aint gonna help u
Ultor: you didnt delete it, u just dont know how to fake it
strande65: i never would fake anything
strande65: i hold my folder small as i can
strande65: have only the things in it where i told the admins things to back it up


Basically he started begging me to not lynch him. I asked him to give me his role PM. He said he deleted it and some silly reasons like "i hold my folder small as i can".

RIP Leo, mafia scum!

Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:07 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#242 (ISO #34)  Re: [R4 ends 23 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
Emziek wrote:
I peeked room 10 (Leos room) and I only found Liens corpse.


That means hes the SK then? Moving himself around?

Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:18 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#243 (ISO #35)  Re: [R4 ends 23 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
100% confirmed SK because of this chatlog below. First of all, he took a screenshot of his Inbox on forum. If you look at the screenshot, you will see that he has deleted everything related to the game- including the PM Emziek sent us yesterday. Then I asked him why are u not in room 10, he says he doesn't know but we all know that if someone gets moved- they receive a PM from the host. Leo is acting extremely dumb in this case. Enjoy reading.

Spoiler: show
Image



Spoiler: show
strande65: http://imgur.com/a/YR8vy
strande65: more i cant convince
Ultor: whats this screenshot for
Ultor: pm received or sent?
Ultor: take screenshot of ur inbox
strande65: look there stands "posteingang" thats german for received
Ultor: so tahts inbox?
strande65: if inbox means the msg i get then yes
strande65: sry my english suck on some points
Ultor: ahh ok
Ultor: but why are they all RE
Ultor: ok nvm
Ultor: Leo i got a question for you mate
strande65: if i told waschera or other things about bad moves from players they answered
strande65: thats RE
Ultor: Emziek sent a PM to everyone
Ultor: why do i not see that PM
Ultor: in ur screenshot
Ultor: ?????????
strande65: as i said mostly what ive read i delete
strande65: i saw he pmed it to all
Ultor: XD
strande65: and that he want tha we vote lien
Ultor: why did u delte it
Ultor: delete
strande65: because i have the things i read in my head maybe?
Ultor: and why dont u delete what the admins send you?
strande65: and lien is dead
strande65: so no need anymore for that
strande65: as i said to backup things
strande65: you see on some post i had to discuss more
Ultor: but why not delete what admins send you and backup mafia game PMs
strande65: like 3 times in one post with waschi
strande65: admins get thousands of pm
strande65: and if they tell me i didnt saw it
strande65: i have that ones to show i asked them for help
Ultor: ok leo
Ultor: i will post what u just said on forum
Ultor: and see what others thing
Ultor: think
strande65: sure do it
strande65: and i still hop emziek peeked me
strande65: and he will tell it you if you are proven villager
Ultor: lol ur the SK
Ultor: why are u not in room 10?
strande65: now im SK?
Ultor: answer me q
Ultor: why are u not in room 10
Ultor: Emziek peeked room 10, ur room
Ultor: he didnt find u there.
Ultor: you taking long to answer my question
Ultor: what room are u in right now
strande65: i dont get that room shit
strande65: thats all
strande65: i should be in room 10 right
Ultor: 10: !!!*-Leo-*!!!
strande65: yes
Ultor: so why are u not in that room
strande65: idk tell it me
Ultor: If you move rooms, the host sends you a PM
Ultor: why are u saying u dont know?
strande65: i see no post like that or found one like that
strande65: idk can i get switched?
Ultor: >If a player is moved, he will receive a PM stating which room he now occupies.
strande65: ok i will ask wayward then in which room i am or i got switched maybe by hm
Ultor: hahaha okay
strande65: well i think i shouldn't delete my posts now for this game
strande65: just lynch me idc


Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:26 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#264 (ISO #36)  Re: [R5 ends 25 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
[vote POOOOO]

Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:37 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#266 (ISO #37)  Re: [R5 ends 25 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
[unvote]

1 is the sniper and 1 is the spy. I'm guessing Pr0Gr4mm4 is sacrificing his teammate to use his extra shot this round. We still have 2 days so plenty of time before conclusion.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:59 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#267 (ISO #38)  Re: [R5 ends 25 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
[unvote]

Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#270 (ISO #39)  Re: [R5 ends 25 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
[vote Pr0Gr4mm4]

Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:39 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#271 (ISO #40)  Re: [R5 ends 25 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
This post from Leo is really bothering me.

Leo wrote:
As i said im very tired now slept only 5 hours but my thoughts for now are:
Pandaboyii definitely the sniper, because as he said he is new to this game and the sniper shot didn't get used what explain his AFK'ing. If im not wrong i saw Programma sometimes ingame here but he hadn't much to post if you look on his ISO...so i tend to think he is the SK (no votes but using his power), but also POOO can be the SK for the reason that the SK was active and used his power every round.

I think the SK have not really a chance to win this game so i think it is better to get the sniper killed before he wakeup and use his power so i'll go for now with my vote on Panda. I'll change it if you have better ideas.


He peeked Panda and found out he was a sniper, he wanted to take him out so that he doesn't use his sniper shot against him?

[vote PandAboYii]

I guess its the best option based on facts right now.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:02 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#272 (ISO #41)  Re: [R5 ends 25 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
Ahhh forgot the SK cant peek.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:05 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#273 (ISO #42)  Re: [R5 ends 25 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
[vote Pr0Gr4mm4]

Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:53 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#275 (ISO #43)  Re: [R5 ends 25 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
Poo, panda and Pr0Gr4mm4 , dont change ur votes now me and HATER will decide who to lynch.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:10 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#277 (ISO #44)  Re: [R5 ends 25 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
Quote:
Goddamn, ultor -- use some logic for once.


So far, I was the only one using logic in this game. I simply missed the fact about Emizek surviving that shot.

Anyway, its POOOO and Pr0Gr4mm4 so it should be easy.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:28 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#279 (ISO #45)  Re: [R4 ends 23 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
POOOOO wrote:
Pr0Gr4mm4 wrote:
[Vote POOOOO]
just got time trying to catch up and voting u back

So you just started being active and your first move is defending yourself with only voting the guy who voted you? That makes no sense, makes me believe you are one of the mafia.


btw POOO, why does that not make sense? I did the same thing as against Lawliet out of self protection. Its reasonable. I don't get how this simple fact classifies him as mafia?

HATER wrote:
Don't make me laugh, please. Between attempting to lynch Emziek after he claimed, to asking for private claims before you were peeked safe, you've done a lot that can safely be categorized as "not logical".


I've never attempted to lynch Emziek, but everything he did before Ish's death was extremely suspicious (especially when he deleted that PM he sent), even SiX agreed on that point. You guys were making pointless arguments which led to me and Six to where we were. Remember this game would have been over now if Leo was lynched before ko9, you guys were simply so stubborn at that point.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:27 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#281 (ISO #46)  Re: [R5 ends 25 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
POOOOO wrote:
What I mean is that he just got time to check the topic and the only thing he does is make a self defence vote? I mean why didn't he provide his views on other players. He has been telling "I am busy and can't check the topic" for this whole game but instantly replies when someone votes him.


Isn't that what you kept on saying since u started the game?

Quote:
Will read everyone's post and then post my opinion, kinda starting to understand this game.


Also you want him to provide you with views about the others, yet you on the other hand haven't done that. What do you think about Panda?

You are much more suspicious than Pr0Gr4mm4. Convince me that you're a villager and I will change my vote.
[vote POOOOO]

Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:51 am Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#283 (ISO #47)  Re: [R5 ends 25 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
[vote Pr0Gr4mm4]

Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:59 pm Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
#290 (ISO #48)  Re: [R6 ends 27 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort
[vote PandAboYii]

Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:17 am Profile Send private message
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.