View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:42 am

User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#22 (ISO #1)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
*contemplating*

Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:35 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#27 (ISO #2)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
Fuck it
[in]

Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:53 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#34 (ISO #3)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
umm before i get a role i am usually a very aggressive and pushy player, will prolly spam a lot and force people to talk a lot xd

Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:41 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#37 (ISO #4)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
NumBle wrote:
Shadi wrote:
umm before i get a role i am usually a very aggressive and pushy player, will prolly spam a lot and force people to talk a lot xd

>Game hasn't even started and said nearly nothing.
>Got lynched anyways.

Hey Shads... see pattern? reminds me of Good Ol'Maki.

poor maki... although he did do some pretty lulzy shit

Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:45 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#48 (ISO #5)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
i'll just listen to this, mby r0 hospitalisation posted by then



Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:57 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#50 (ISO #6)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
ye

Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:46 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#59 (ISO #7)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
finally...

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,
Catch a tiger by the toe.
If he hollers, let him go,
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

[vote Ultor]

Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:30 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#61 (ISO #8)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
w33d wrote:
[In]

game already started so it's too late, (and the command needs to be bold) ask six if you can take over someone's role if they ask to be replaced.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:44 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#64 (ISO #9)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
Mystic wrote:
Normie claim

in which way do you think this claim was needed?

@Kon unlucky

@Kon & Leo
Thoughts on Mystic's intention?

Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:54 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#67 (ISO #10)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
@Leo
Why do you feel the need to claim when it cannot be proven? Do you think it diverts attention from yourself?


@Mystic
Answer the question instead of making posts that don't actually contribute to the game pls.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:05 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#69 (ISO #11)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
Ish wrote:
[Vote Hater] way too suspicious so far, not much said.

game gone on for an hour, can't bash on afk y0 - but I guess you're joking.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:08 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#78 (ISO #12)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
Mystic wrote:
Shadi wrote:
@Leo
Why do you feel the need to claim when it cannot be proven? Do you think it diverts attention from yourself?


@Mystic
Answer the question instead of making posts that don't actually contribute to the game pls.

It wasn't necessary at all, some might look back at the last game, see that I claimed normie as soon as the game started and turned out vanillager that game. Therefor I thought I'd use an identical opener on the game :)

do you feel like you have to mirror your villager meta?

Ish wrote:
Shadi wrote:
Ish wrote:
[Vote Hater] way too suspicious so far, not much said.

game gone on for an hour, can't bash on afk y0 - but I guess you're joking.


Yet you managed to post 5 times already xD


yarrharr, but ppl might be working/sleeping, #boycott24hrgames


!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
POOOOO wrote:
[vote Leo]


Looks like you never played that game before, direct vote on a villager...is that the way to show me that you are a mafia guy?


RVS votes are good. Also this new post of yours makes me wanna ask one more time, why do you feel the need to claim villager? Do you assume it increases your credibility? It makes it worse.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:52 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#79 (ISO #13)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
o, you didn't answer it previous time, which is another reason im asking again.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:53 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#82 (ISO #14)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
Shadi wrote:
o, you didn't answer it previous time, which is another reason im asking again.

LOL shadi didn´t you asked Mystic not me?
I claimed to be a villager to get us together and to win this game against the mafia.
Btw on which side do you play in this game?
Do you try to hide your mafia role if you act like the villager moderator? :P


Don't claim villager, it's actually harmful to the village coz both villagers and mafia despite role would want to claim that if they are to claim now.

There's a difference with acting and being inquiring.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:59 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#83 (ISO #15)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
or well, harmful this early in the game.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:59 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#84 (ISO #16)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
unless promoted to answer the actual question, usually during lynch or extreme suspicion/pressure.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:00 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#87 (ISO #17)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
But hey in my opinion it is not wrong to get us together..

How do you trust anyone this early? How do you get together with anyone this early?
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
what you think happen if 24 Players are quiet?
I don't condone silence in this game, my playstyle should tell you I am actively working on that issue.
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
But sure to go with a vote on me like Kontra did it with the reason "gut feeling" after we had a beef is the best choice !!!

Beef? Elaborate.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:41 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#89 (ISO #18)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
K0ntRa wrote:
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:

I agree on the most of your view to this game.
But hey in my opinion it is not wrong to get us together..what you think happen if 24 Players are quiet?
And the mafia know each other, so they know im just a villager and if they kill me i have nothin to lose.
But sure to go with a vote on me like Kontra did it with the reason "gut feeling" after we had a beef is the best choice !!!

@Kontra
You should take a look at the advice SiX gave:
(3) Gamethrowing. As a Mafia, don't sell your teammates out without a good reason. Reasons such as you don't like them is not a valid reason. The same applies to the town. Don't lynched confirmed people just because you don't like them


Omg look at this mafia behavior! First, discouraging others from voting randomly R1, which is an essential thing needed for the victory of those on my side, villagers. Second, not trusting a gut feeling. WTF????? ALWAYS. TRUST. YOUR. GUT! 3) Gamethrowing has nothing to do with this. It would if both of us were mafia.
hehe xd topkek ayylmao


1) ye voting r1 is essential
2) there's gut and logic, they can work with and against each other
3) it would be called 'bussing' and could be a needed tactic.

Imagine X and Y are mafia, X is responsible for starting or strengthening the lynch of Y

Y flips mafia, people start trusting X despite that he "bussed" his teammate.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:47 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#91 (ISO #19)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
again with the self-proclaimed town claim r1...

you seem pretty certain of Leo being mafia, despite the fact that I metadove him and he seems to try to emphasise on useless claims despite his alignment like other games, what do you think of that?

Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:52 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#100 (ISO #20)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
K0ntRa wrote:
Shadi wrote:
again with the self-proclaimed town claim r1...

you seem pretty certain of Leo being mafia, despite the fact that I metadove him and he seems to try to emphasise on useless claims despite his alignment like other games, what do you think of that?


big words for me
metadove? emphasise? 's that even english

my vote on him was pretty much random. i'll pm you smt on steam to tell you my plans of voting further on in this round.


Meta = how a player usually is, to metadive is to dive into his meta and check his general way of behaving

emphasise = underline something so this is emphasised on



!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
I do not say i trust anyone "now" and no one can be sure im a mafia man or a villager. But i play the game villager or mafia doesn´t matter. If i am a mafia guy maybe i can convince some people to trust me as a "villager"
If i am a villager maybe i can convince some players as a "villager" to get us known like the mafia team do it.
Well atleast im just active in the game and dont sit in my rocking chair and vote one after an other, without a reasonable basis.


Don't do that, make people actively post and be inquiring, don't make relations now.


!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
In my opinion Kontra provoked to much regulars ingame or in the forum (G0mik, Godlike)...so long that they lose their temper and if they start getting mad and rage he take proofs or evidences to get them banned. He did it with me last times too and missed the Point where it wasn´t funny anymore. So he insultet me and i did it too then and i decided to delete him on STEAM and we both decided that it is better that we go different ways. I don´t like smart alecks or humans that mess others on their english skills...most of all should know that doesn´t say anything about a person.
not too relevant to mafia? Even if it's his personality here it doesn't mean it's his mafia playstyle.

!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
Well that is nothin for the game here but since you asked me to Elaborate i did it now ;)
So thats why i think now on his opinion "gut feeling" is not really a reason to vote on a mate in this game. Same goes for POOO he act suspicious for me that he voted on me with no reason...just a vote more not from him...and i tried to talk with him on steam but he didn´t respond what made it more suspicious for me. But i don´t know what role he have.

OK enough typed :D


Ye POOO seems a bit dodgy, but mby it was RVS? Elaborate POOO?

SweedyGonzales wrote:
K0ntRa's 'gut feeling' was pretty mad last game :P
I stand with K0ntRa
[Vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]


Sweedy, that reason to sweep is REALLY forced and off. At least elaborate on how you agree to his "gut feeling"

Possible relation between these two, through Steam or team.


!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
Randomly ahahha sure so that i took 2 votes now and that you risk to get a villager lynched..gg wp

BTW i didn´t blocked you, i deleted you for the fact that i dont like humans that provoke others for their own fun.

And i think you started a BW now with your vote, but go ahead so i have a point to blame you then for it if it comes out that i was a villager. The reason you gave was still not really understandable. LOL


R1 lynches are mainly villager lynches and provide a shitton of info to the town from the flip, relations, behaviorial patterns, voting patterns alone are a lot.



!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
@Kontra i claimed to be a villager, if you think i would do it as a mafia guy, just think it. On my opinion i would be more quiet to not show im one of the mafias. As a villager who am i, i have nothin to lose only more fun to see how guys vote on a player that is active in game and don´t be quiet just for the reason to survive to the next round. My mention been to let the game start and that we hear and see more from others. We have 24 Players and only like 5,6,7 posted actually somethin. And that i have for that 3 votes direct is funny and sry in my opnion dumb too.
For that same reason mafia needs to stay active as well, to appear less suspicious. Can't use that argument really..

I do however agree that we need to be careful about lynching Leo, need to see who else jumps on and jumps off the wagon and speaks for and against it.

!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
For all other who are new to this game...you should vote on AFK´s before on active players..they are not really being helpfull for the village town and you can wakeup some of them to see what they think or have to say to the game.
So my advice to you all is to don´t jump on a Bandwagon that can lynch one of your mates. What actually will happen !!!


It's a bit early to zone out AFKs.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:48 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#101 (ISO #21)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
Sweedy, that reason to sweep

sweep = sheep earlier

Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:49 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#102 (ISO #22)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
also kontra do answer my questions now that my vocabulary has been explained :)

Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:49 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#105 (ISO #23)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
K0ntRa wrote:
I'd like to hear more from WaywardVole and SiX. They are always reading this thread but haven't posted anything. Thats how WV won in the last game.

i wouldn't expect six to post much game info as a host.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:08 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#108 (ISO #24)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
#101 (ISO #20) explains my thoughts on the Leo wagon, we need to be careful how many votes we place because some bandwagons are hard to stop. Evidenced by the game where HATER started a wagon on a villager recently and it was hard to reverse that wagon.

We do however need to see how he reacts to it, right now his reactions seem to appeal to emotion and what he thinks is "positive" for the village.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:46 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#109 (ISO #25)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
as for suspect list, I don't really have many reads atm coz people suck at posting.

I don't like that Mystic is trying to think about how to be identical to his village self. I have a feeling that could be a slip so FoS on that.
I don't like how Leo has to "reassure" everyone in every post that he's a villager, and he seems to be anti lynch R1 which is a bit odd. It does however seem to be his town meta.

Now Ish why do you not encourage my spam posting? Do you want the game to end up being inactive?

Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:48 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#111 (ISO #26)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
Haha

Btw it's normal that when a "good" player survives for long it's weird especially when they're active but I do genuinely hope we can work away that mindset, not solely for my sake.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:10 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#115 (ISO #27)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
K0ntRa wrote:
He has changed his behavior a lot since his first game, where it was obvious that he is a wolf. This is the 4th game that he has played, and he has changed his behavior a lot. It's a far fetched theory to metadive.


Actually it's a decent method, you're doing it yourself now. I'm interested, what similarities do you see between his wolf game and his game now?

K0ntRa wrote:
Obv random vote. Also this is the 1st game he played.

Bit weird to wagon jump on a random RVS vote without saying anything at all though.

K0ntRa wrote:
Haven't talked to this guy in this game, but, if you wanna know, I have talked to him before in the last game. Also, GUT IS ALWAYS RIGHT

I think your gut may be a bit too strong right now xD

but ok you deny relations to Sweedy in this game. Noted.

K0ntRa wrote:
I don't like voting out AFKs. Because the chances of them being mafia are ~25% (depending on how many mafia players there are, too lazy to calculate). And if we vote others we can get more information, because they will, just like Leo, defend themselves and talk a lot.


I actually like this part of your post, while I don't agree because getting rid of people we cannot be certain about is helpful, it at least seems like you're actually being inquiring.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:22 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#116 (ISO #28)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
K0ntRa wrote:

PS: If you were playing, nobody would actually claim their roles to you. As far as others know, you might be mafia trying to discover the PRs.

SiX allowed him in due to him claiming he's been on the forums for a while and has played a lot of ToS.

It is as K0ntra says though, why should we claim our roles to you?

Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:23 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#129 (ISO #29)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
GodLiiiiiiiike wrote:

First off all i'm playing, second off all don't reply to me.

Since you're playing i'll go afk until you are lynched.

[VOTE CUNTRA]

I'd argue that this is "throwing" the game or playing against wincon. Might want to warn for playing with a personal agenda as it's not allowed.

GodLiiiiiiiike wrote:

- CUNTRA - Random lynching is absolutely needed in R1.

Then don't cry about me random lynching you without any proof.

Yea but we're past the random voting stage, you might want to give actual reasons.

- CUNTRA - This game isn't the place for you, nor is the internet.

GodLiiiiiiiike wrote:
- CUNTRA - Suicide would work as well. Making fun of suicuide is not cool, I'm really curious if you're the failed inbred child or if your parents are the ones that is retarded. Obviously they need to be more strict about what their edgy 17 year old is writting on the internet.

As an admin I have to warn you about this behaviour, it can lead to a forum ban. I don't mind you cussing me personally on PM but it has no place on the forums please don't use such toxic behaviour. And don't cuss others in PMs either, because that's against the rules as well.

K0ntRa wrote:
Back to the game! Although these comments from godliiiiiiike were made because he hates the world, there might be hidden motives, like him being mafia and deliberately acting dumb to vote others. We've created some pressure on Leo. I can honestly say that, judging by his posts, he doesn't seems suspicious to me. We got what we wanted, a reaction from him so we can analyze others' and his moves. Now it's a smart idea to move to godliiiiiike for the same reason and also to punish him for not playing in the interest of town, if he is town. If he's not, even better. If he is, he will hopefully learn his lesson and stop voting people based on his relation with them.
[vote godLiiiiiiiike]
Restrain yourself from making new spam posts. They are absolutely not needed here.


1) I don't think we have added enough pressure on Leo, and I think he's slipping personally - would like to see how it develops.
2) I feel like this is an OMGUS vote... although he does not seem to play for town, but I'd like to discuss his behaviour with SiX before we vote on him.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:32 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#130 (ISO #30)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
and the reason I think it's an OMGUS vote is that the reason dispute has seem to have diverted your focus on him, and it's hard to tell if you're aiming for the player or the ball.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:35 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#132 (ISO #31)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
I'm not done interrogating personally.

Omgus = oh my god you suck vote

Meaning you vote on someone who voted on you, usually is but not limited to useless retaliation votes.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:29 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#136 (ISO #32)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
Sheep wrote:
Vote Shadi

Based on? Can people stop rvsing already were past 100 posts in..

Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:51 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#158 (ISO #33)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
My catching up style is post-by-post of situation-by-situation, so you'll prolly see a little barrage here, not sure yet as I haven't read through the thread.

Ultor wrote:
24 players: 6 mafia, 18 villagers = easy win for us villagers.

First of all, ko9, you are so unlucky- being injured in the last 3 games or so. Could be a smart move to injure yourself as a mafia though, as it would look 'normal' considering the previous games and puts you on advantage.

I've read all the previous replies and there seem to be a lot of accusations made, which is good imo as it would gather more information for the village. Here is my analysis for few people:

@Shadi
Loved that random vote on me as it demonstrates your interest of my opinion/response. It seems you are very active and trying to help out the village by interrogating everyone which is extremely important. However, the drawbacks of this as, someone previously mentioned, could be fatal. If you are a villager, you're probably their first target with ko9 being the second. Otherwise, as a mafia, this style you using would make you appear as the 'cop' which persuades other villagers to trust your judgement. I'd like a summary of what you think about Leo, kontra, Ish and godlike (and other players if possible).

It's true, there is absolutely no certainty that I'm not mafia. However, my playstyle is harmful to the mafia team either way - what have I done that's pro-mafia? Your focus should be on those playing against the villager team, unless people can successfully argue that it should be on me then focus somewhere else.

As for read-list;
Kontra is probably my strongest village read atm althoguh admittedly even that one is quite weak, the main thing that I don't agree with him with is that we shouldn't lynch AFKs. I believe we can benefit from adding pressure on them.

Godlike seems to play for personal agenda it is therefore almost impossible to get a read on him given there's no third party in this game, when he has genuine interactions with players that aren't a
flamewar with kontra we can come to a read.

Ish's iso is quite weak consisting of 6 posts, 1 is his in post, 1 is his weird rvs vote on HATER, one defending his RVS vote, one asking if Gerty is working already, one where he seems to want to add pressure on me and asking me for reads, last one was defending his pressure. There hasn't been much to analyse, whether he added that pressure for his own benefit as a mafia or village is hard to tell at this point.

I'll talk about Leo by quoting yourself.


Ultor wrote:
@Leo
So many things you reveal about yourself here, Leo. You claim to be normal with the reason 'not being a mafia' seems to be really suspicious to me. You then ask for cooperation from the villagers, at R1, which to me seems very desperate. Also it seems that you automatically place yourself with ko9, which again seems like a desperate measure a mafia would take to minimise suspicion. I want to take closer look at your replies however its 2:30 AM and I'm really tired, hopefully I can add more information tomorrow.

Hence the pressure wasn't enough yet, he's slipping and saying dodgy shit. Yes bandwagons shouldn't be that strong, but we've not added much pressure. Despite appearence because of inactivity we have 24 players, 23 players eligible to vote, why are we scared of having 2 votes on someone? The non-voters can snipe last minute with this little amount of votes. (Vote before last minute, override the currently expected LHLV) I don't see how you even consider this pressure. Please do note I actually never voted for Leo yet..


Ultor wrote:
@Kontra
Apparently, you are using the same tactic as the previous game which seems useful to me. However, careful not to push it too far as it would put you on a very risky situation- as you discovered on the previous game. You voted against Leo first which resulted into a mini bandwagon and then changed directly against godlike. I do understand that you did this in order to protect yourself, however, if you were a mafia then this move would seem responsible as it would redirect attention from you. This tactic was used by HATER (who was the mafia) two games ago and it actually worked.
HATER's tactic was done differently, and HATER would have done it a lot more successfully if he could have done it earlier, but work sucks. What was this game tactic you're talking about last game though? I'd like to hear your thoughts.


Ultor wrote:
@SweedyGonzales
I don't think you should trust anyone at this stage. Joining the first bandwagon is a typical mafia behaviour, a behaviour you used in the previous game. You seem to be very suspicious to me atm.

What was his role?

Ultor wrote:
@Ish
Your vote on Shadi seems to be reasonable to me, it would be nice if we put pressure on him to see how he reacts. However, I don't think its something worth going for, atleast not at R1 as there are lots of other players involved in the game which haven't even replied yet. This is why I encourage you to change your vote as Shadi seems to be a valuable assert for the village atm.

Even if I am a mafia as I said before my playstyle is genuinely more harmful to the mafia.


Ultor wrote:
@Lawliet
Not much to say here, apart from the fact that I made this big post according to you enquiry about my opinions based on the game so far. We can't do much at R1, so for now its best to stay neutral.

I need more to read Lawliet as well.

Ultor wrote:
@Godlike
This is probably you're first game and it seems like a common newbie mistake made here, asking for roles. Do note that every word you post can be used against you and you, by looking at your behaviour towards Kontra, seem to be very aggressive when being confronted. This is also a common mistake for new mafias (e.g. Leo in this first game) who feel the need to protect themselves in order to ensure their survival.

So my 2 most suspicious suspects are Sweedy and Godlike. I encourage everyone else who haven't posted to reply because it would put you on the wrong side of the game (if u are a villager ofc).

He has played a lot of ToS (he claims), so he just fakeclaimed Mayor, whether he's aware the role exists or not idk.

Ultor wrote:
[vote nolynch]


I don't think you should no lynch or no vote, I'd even encourage a vote on me over that...

Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:43 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#160 (ISO #34)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
HATER wrote:

From what I can see, shadi's been active, sure, but he's been almost...too eager to jump into the fray. For someone that's been digging into people's metas a lot....let's see what I can remember from your meta:

-You tend to make multiple posts in a row as a mafia (double or even triple posting on a single thread) in order to keep control of the lynch.
-You tend to be occasionally outspoken but not nearly as...spammy when youre a normal villager
-You tend to be fairly quiet as a village PR.


It's not enough evidence to go for a lynch IMO, but it is enough to place my finger of suspicion (FoS) on him.

I don't even remember my old meta in all fairness, I do however know how I play now, and before I received my role I said on this very topic:
Shadi wrote:
umm before i get a role i am usually a very aggressive and pushy player, will prolly spam a lot and force people to talk a lot xd

because I knew someone was gonna bring up how different I've been compared to last games, I haven't played here on nD for a while I played other places and developed a more effective playstyle imo. This is it.

HATER wrote:
As for my actual lynch -- I'd like to vote Ish.


"HE TALKS FANCY WURDS LAWL" is not a valid reason for a lynch (even if the person you're lynching is Shadi). Plus, you were awfully quick to throw a vote on me early without good reason (Mystic too, actually. I'd like to hear mystic's reasoning since I don't believe he gave a reason).

[vote ish]


I cannot support but don't strongly oppose an Ish lynch, however, pressure and thoughts don't hurt he hasn't shared much at all.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:47 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#161 (ISO #35)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
SweedyGonzales wrote:
[Vote No Lynch]
Leo is behaving the same as before, nothing fishy here.
Sorry for making you sweat... I love you really.

your definition of sweat is too weak, 2 votes out of 23........

K0ntRa wrote:
Shadi wrote:
2) I feel like this is an OMGUS vote... although he does not seem to play for town, but I'd like to discuss his behaviour with SiX before we vote on him.


I voted him for two reasons:
Gamethrowing (if he is town) - He voted me solely entirely because of personal reasons, no real intent in helping the town. That was not a classic random vote, it was a vote made solely because of personal reasons. A little pressure might teach him a lesson.
Second (if he is mafia) - he might be acting dumb deliberately to try to get a bandwagon on me and thus eliminate a player from the opposing team.

Quote:
A mini bandwagon as small as that one, can and will easily change, just like it did in this game. If I would use HATER's tactics I would've done 2-5 hours before the end of the round. Also, I wouldn't have said that Leo seems innocent.

It shouldn't, that would be extremely incompetent play lol.

Sheep wrote:
[Vote Shadi]

I do not recommend this. Shadi is obviously an active guy, who has proably made more posts in this game than anyone. There is no need to vote him. I think it's better to vote somebody else, to see what that somebody else has got to say. godliiiiiike, for example. Your vote on Shadi was random, and, let's be honest, what should he say to convince you not to vote for him? Second, Shadi is a player who can contribute so much to this game with activity, if he is town as of course.
@Everyone, do not vote Shadi.


I do think the WK'ing here is a bit strong tbh kontra, although I appreciate someone uses actual logic this game.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:51 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#163 (ISO #36)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
You think it was not enough pressure Shadi?
Definitely not, I was getting a lot out of pressuring you - now that's all going away.

!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
I´ve been active in the game and claimed to be villager to get us together and being helpfull for the town.

Didn't I tell you, claiming villager now is HARMFUL, not HELPFUL or bringing together. It's too naive to think like that r1, in a game like this anyway.

!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
Everyone is different and play a game not like the other, what i think it is good, or all players would be to easy readable.
It is like if you play CS...i would run to bombplace B kill as much enemys (Mafia) i can and hope that my teammates successfully kill the rest or enough to plant the bomb and protect the place to get the victory. Others play like jumping arround at the base, spray against the wall, empty their guns or whatsoever and don´t being really helpful (quiet,camper), specially if they join the game and staying AFK.
Ofc people have different playstyles, but there are some FACTS, fact is, don't claim normal village r1 unless you have an almost 100% reason to, you did not. In fact I think meta is a huge part of this game, I even mentioned this throughout my posts. When have I actually said they don't matter? They just shouldn't matter here and please don't make them actually matter.


!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
You posted a lot and it still doesn´t say what role you have or play...you could be easy a mafia guy too, masked as a villager (maybe together with Kontra) to let all think he do all he can for the town and ask one after another to hear or see how hard can that enemy be in the future of this game and wanna make pressure on them to see more of their behaviour. Who knows that you do it not to get the control of the lynch votes (dunno who said it in a post but that sounds plausible too) and to get trusted by all (real) villagers.

So at this point you still don't have any read on me? After all these posts it still doesn't give you an idea of which team I play for? I am not saying believe I am town, but do believe I'm something you can't be having a neutral read on someone this active surely?


!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
@Ultor the thought about K09 wasn´t really bad, that he would be clever enough to injure himself to let it look like again Konijn injured in the first round "poor villager"


r0 hospitalisation in a case where a guy has been injured thrice in a row is just too much WIFOM, the chances he self-injured are just as high as someone else choosing to injure him though. The only main counter-argument for this is we've had some different players each game (I think?)

Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:58 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#165 (ISO #37)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
ok im done catching up, what are your thoughts on my statements, ultor and leo?

HATER & Mystic

I would like to see more reads, Mystic barely did anything, HATER you only gave reads on me and Ish, perhaps it'd be possible for you to give more reads than that? I doubt you don't have any, unless of course you wouldn't have to read people because you know their alignment.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:01 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#166 (ISO #38)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
oh also if I get voted for active pro-town play it'd be quite bad, no one who's voted for me has actually said what I've done that's mafia-like.


Right now I am literally being voted for being overly active.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:03 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#168 (ISO #39)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
Because he uses a lot of sound logic to deduce who's who.

ISO time


ISO #6 / #88 = pressure
ISO #8 / #90 = explaining his pressure on Leo on Steam
logs disappeared from my pc client but from phone he said:
"i'll pm you smt on steam to tell you my plans of voting further on this round. " i random voted him to get some information, luckily he answered me and posted a lot. ill see if i can squeeze a bit more info from him then ill unvote" "until then i wanna see how he acts when under pressure of being lynched"
ISO #10 / #98 Shares good logic about why not claiming, helping town, then adding up to what he told me on Steam and adding up to ISO #8 and ISO #6 in this post.
ISO #14 / #112 Again, logic, ofc this logic was defending me but what's wrong with his logic?
ISO #16 / #114 Pointing out what's dodgy about Godlike
ISO #17 / #119 Again he's questioning anti-town play, and later on attacking it to get as much info as we can out of him.

Rest of the posts are him arguing with GL or repeating his reasons for not voting me, not that useful.

In addition to that he's the second most active and aggressive player this game, he's not as inquiring as me though which I think he should be. Thing is, my village read isn't even that strong on him, it's just that idk what the hell everyone else is doing.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:31 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#169 (ISO #40)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
he doesn't seem afraid of posting reads and giving his opinions while adding logic to his actions.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:32 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#172 (ISO #41)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
For that I had to convince some guys via steam to not vote on me to risk that all jump on that fail BW...and the 3 fast votes on me by like 6,7 active players we had at that moment was a bit to much and wrong, it could be easy explode that the most say yes good choice. Lets vote him (the hiding mafia and the newcomers) what would lead to the point that i would took fast like maybe 10votes and to stop that wrong BW then easy wouldn´t be that easy then.
Again this is incompetent play, shouldn't happen.

!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
Why you try to hear so many from me, sure it is not wrong at all to see im maybe later trustable or not...but i would appreciate more to make more pressure first on AFK´s to start reading them and to see what they think or what kind of game behaviour they have.

Because you were cornered, I verbally added more to that cornering because I was seeing interesting replies from you.


!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
And i think it don´t must be a coincidence that K09 get injured again, sure it could be again that a mafia guy try to hold the experienced players like him out of the game with maybe the right lynch votes. But why can it also not be that he thought "hey i got 2 times injured as a villager, so why not injure myself again to get the trust of the villagers"???

Again, too much WIFOM.

Also why isn't Konijn posting at all?

@K0ntra
WK = whiteknighting

defending me hard that is.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:45 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#174 (ISO #42)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
Ultor wrote:
Shadi wrote:
What was this game tactic you're talking about last game though? I'd like to hear your thoughts.


HATER, as a mafia, started a mini-bandwagon on SiX and then swiftly changed his vote towards someone else- SiX was lynched and died.

It wasn't swiftly, he started it, came back several hours later and couldn't stop it. I think if he had the ability to post all the day he'd have done it a lot earlier, how he did it only looked dodgy coz he was busy.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:48 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#179 (ISO #43)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:

To this post of defending Kontra, I just say his calculation style and his "gut feeling" led in the last game that he got fast lynched. So maybe good thoughts but he wasn´t trustable enough to get protected by the doc. Making to much pressure on others (maybe villagers) is also not helpfull like claiming to be a villager as you said. And the pressure thing is not really helpful in my opinion if you have like more then 10-15 quiet playing persons. All need to defend themself if they get pressure with votes on them, mafia or villager doesn´t matter. Pressure on AFK is just a good thing to involve the silent players in the game and to hope to see maybe some failing comments of them then. The chance is higher to make wrong pressure on active villagers than more on the real quiet mafia guys that rubb their hands together and tink like "look this villager LMAO"

I hope all was understandable, i know my english suck, but I hope you get my Point all.


If you check my posts
#89 / ISO #18
#100 / ISO #20
#115 / ISO #27

They all question his "gut feeling" or at least confused about them.

Leo why do you think pressure on villagers is bad? How else are you going to deduce their roles? How else are we going to see slips and anti-town play?

Which inactive players do you think we should focus on and why?

Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:56 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#180 (ISO #44)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
Emziek wrote:
I don't think he's mafia and not once did I state this was my read. Infact he is my strongest village read since #170.

Who was your strongest prior to #170?

Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:58 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#184 (ISO #45)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
K0ntRa wrote:
Quote:
I can´t tell anyone specially on what we should vote to hear more...maybe first the guys that doesn´t said anything in the game or on guys like POOO or sheep that voted on guys with small posts and hadn´t that much to say for what reason they did it?!


They are both new to this game, therefore I doubt they are smart enough to deliberately act stupid in order to go unpunished.

i wouldn't give them the benefit of the doubt, why do you hesitate to go for it on new players? They aren't contributing to the game.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:12 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#189 (ISO #46)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
I think my vote goes to Mystic, with his experience his playstyle should be a lot better.

He has six posts in total

ISO #1 / #26 = sign in post
ISO #2 / #47 = useless and harmful vanilliger claim
ISO #3 / #58 = RVS vote on HATER (I assume it's RVS? Says nothing and happened straight after R0 hospitalisation)
ISO #4 / #66 = asking me if I'm into ERP after giving him question about his harmful village claim, dodging actual questions with another question not related to the game at all.
ISO #5 / #70 = The post that seems really odd to me, in this post he claims he wants to look like his village self. I'll elaborate in my conclusion.
ISO #6 / #139 = Him stating he "likes Godlike" probably because of his toxic behaviour being funny, albeit his intentions it was completely useless.

Conclusion:

With one post that actually said anything about his intentions in any way, (ISO #5 / #70) is not very village like. In addition Mystic has plenty of experience to know that he can say and do so much more than what he's doing now. Check spoiler for statistical evidence.

Spoiler: show
Image


In addition to being playing this weirdly, he openly admits that (ISO #5 / #70 is because that's what his town self did in another game. I VERY much not like this, and the reason is, a townie should not be concerned about looking town. They should be getting out there, actively posting, actively being inquiring and try to stabilise the village and make sure there's as much information on the thread to go back to in future rounds. He's done none of this.

If this lynch becomes real and he flips villager, it wouldn't harm us that much, he's not contributing to the village anyway. And this might make him actually say something, he should be saying something he knows how the game works.
If this lynch becomes real and he flips mafia, gg.

[Vote Mystic]

To Mystic: share some thoughts, reads, info, why have you been quiet?

oh and eid mubarak hehe xd

Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:35 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#190 (ISO #47)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
CrisP0 wrote:
Again... sorry for being afk most of this round, i was so busy on work and finally got some freetime.
the game seems to be kinda hard for the villagers due to the number of players but we could do fine if we help each others and gets some mafias kills from the firsts rounds.
for now, i can't vote anyone i'll just put my eye on topic if i can find something suspicious.
[Vote No Lynch]

don't be useless, vote on someone. Read.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:35 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#191 (ISO #48)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
Also if I'm not mistaken round should end in like 4½ hours? idk.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:36 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#197 (ISO #49)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
SiX wrote:
Nallez is currently seeking a replacement btw.

Didn't w33d wanna join? I remember he tried to sign in too late

Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:26 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#199 (ISO #50)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
42 min remaining, no more being said?

Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:18 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#202 (ISO #51)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
Thoughts so far w33d?

Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:27 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#207 (ISO #52)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
Voro's poulo wrote:
Oops, I made a mistake. [Vote No Lynch]

don't vote for that >_>

well round end is now, so doesn't matter.

btw gl hasn't interacted with anyone, and the way he went ham i doubt he's mafia - other than not playing for town the lynch is useless coz we have nothing to base the flip on, imo.

no one defended him either, it'd be easier to defend him "as an idiot" or "clueless player" from the mafia, but maybe it was all an act coz he has ToS experience apparently..

Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:01 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#208 (ISO #53)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
it'd be easy for the mafia to defend him as *

Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:01 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#211 (ISO #54)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
This round's results sucked, gl is useless as predicted, at least he wasn't a power role.

Hater only commented on ish and I, killed before he could be useful.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:51 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#212 (ISO #55)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
This is the result of inactivity, useless flips.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:52 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#215 (ISO #56)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
Konijn wrote:
Quote:
Inactive Voters: Konijn (2 rounds)


Stupid bot.

Also sucky result but as someone pointed out last time it's almost always a villager who get lynched the first round, at least neither of those who died had power roles.


It's not the alignment that bothers me, it's the fact that they were both useles and therefore die useless.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:58 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#219 (ISO #57)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
idk godlike was pretty anti-town, don't really blame them for wanting to vote him out when there's no fool/third party role he could have been, although it doesn't hurt to hear more from them

Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:35 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#223 (ISO #58)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
Ultor wrote:
Shadi wrote:
idk godlike was pretty anti-town, don't really blame them for wanting to vote him out when there's no fool/third party role he could have been, although it doesn't hurt to hear more from them


Kontra's actions are justified, the other 2 seemed to be using their own personal reason to lynch him. Remember we have 2 Goons in the game which is why I strongly recommend focusing on those 2.

Emziek wrote:
My vote stays on GodLiiiiiiiike for seemingly playing for his own goals and not the village.

WaywardVole wrote:
With nothing concrete to go on, right now I'm inclined to vote someone who may or may not be village (I have no idea) but that I really just want gone from the game. [vote GodLiiiiiiiike]. I'll be back before round's end to see if anything else has come to light, but for now, I'm content with this.


they all have "justified" votes, he was being unpleasant, anti-town, playing for his own agenda.

K0ntRa wrote:
Shadi wrote:
idk godlike was pretty anti-town, don't really blame them for wanting to vote him out when there's no fool/third party role he could have been, although it doesn't hurt to hear more from them


K0ntRa wrote:
I voted him for two reasons:
Gamethrowing (if he is town) - He voted me solely entirely because of personal reasons, no real intent in helping the town. That was not a classic random vote, it was a vote made solely because of personal reasons. A little pressure might teach him a lesson.
Second (if he is mafia) - he might be acting dumb deliberately to try to get a bandwagon on me and thus eliminate a player from the opposing team.


I wasn't talking about the GL situation only. I was saying that I'd like to hear more from everyone in general.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:50 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#224 (ISO #59)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
which is why i think these flips gave us nothing ultor

Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:54 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#226 (ISO #60)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
Ultor wrote:
I understand where you coming from but from the mafia's perspective, you would want to utilise the use of Goons- they are the most useless mafia in the game. If you have a better idea Shadi, what would it be?

i know it really sucks but i feel like we need to treat this as the real r1.. lol

and i'm not sure i agree with that, mafia don't have large numbers, so using goons is not ideal. In fact it's prolly better for GF, coz if he gets peeked he'd turn out innocent.


BTW @ peeker remember there's godfather and counterfeiter, take your peek results with a grain of salt.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:00 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#228 (ISO #61)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
I already answered this, did you skim through the thread or actually read?

Shadi wrote:
HATER wrote:

From what I can see, shadi's been active, sure, but he's been almost...too eager to jump into the fray. For someone that's been digging into people's metas a lot....let's see what I can remember from your meta:

-You tend to make multiple posts in a row as a mafia (double or even triple posting on a single thread) in order to keep control of the lynch.
-You tend to be occasionally outspoken but not nearly as...spammy when youre a normal villager
-You tend to be fairly quiet as a village PR.


It's not enough evidence to go for a lynch IMO, but it is enough to place my finger of suspicion (FoS) on him.

I don't even remember my old meta in all fairness, I do however know how I play now, and before I received my role I said on this very topic:
Shadi wrote:
umm before i get a role i am usually a very aggressive and pushy player, will prolly spam a lot and force people to talk a lot xd

because I knew someone was gonna bring up how different I've been compared to last games, I haven't played here on nD for a while I played other places and developed a more effective playstyle imo. This is it.
.


Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:14 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#230 (ISO #62)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
Shadi wrote:
I think my vote goes to Mystic, with his experience his playstyle should be a lot better.

He has six posts in total

ISO #1 / #26 = sign in post
ISO #2 / #47 = useless and harmful vanilliger claim
ISO #3 / #58 = RVS vote on HATER (I assume it's RVS? Says nothing and happened straight after R0 hospitalisation)
ISO #4 / #66 = asking me if I'm into ERP after giving him question about his harmful village claim, dodging actual questions with another question not related to the game at all.
ISO #5 / #70 = The post that seems really odd to me, in this post he claims he wants to look like his village self. I'll elaborate in my conclusion.
ISO #6 / #139 = Him stating he "likes Godlike" probably because of his toxic behaviour being funny, albeit his intentions it was completely useless.

Conclusion:

With one post that actually said anything about his intentions in any way, (ISO #5 / #70) is not very village like. In addition Mystic has plenty of experience to know that he can say and do so much more than what he's doing now. Check spoiler for statistical evidence.

Spoiler: show
Image


In addition to being playing this weirdly, he openly admits that (ISO #5 / #70 is because that's what his town self did in another game. I VERY much not like this, and the reason is, a townie should not be concerned about looking town. They should be getting out there, actively posting, actively being inquiring and try to stabilise the village and make sure there's as much information on the thread to go back to in future rounds. He's done none of this.

If this lynch becomes real and he flips villager, it wouldn't harm us that much, he's not contributing to the village anyway. And this might make him actually say something, he should be saying something he knows how the game works.
If this lynch becomes real and he flips mafia, gg.

[Vote Mystic]

To Mystic: share some thoughts, reads, info, why have you been quiet?

oh and eid mubarak hehe xd


[Vote Mystic]

Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:23 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#233 (ISO #63)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
Ultor wrote:
Quote:
I already answered this, did you skim through the thread or actually read?


I've tried to look for your response but for some reason I couldn't find it. Anyway, the fact that you announced this 'aggressive' play-style beforehand does not justify anything. It would only appear as a weak attempt to cover up for any possible fuck-ups you might make.

I'm still waiting for analysis from Emziek, WaywardVole and Lawliet and what they think of the game so far. As for AFKs, you need to contribute before you end up getting shot by the mafia/vigilante and leave our village in confusion.

it wasn't a cover up, i said it BEFORE the game started?

Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:37 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#234 (ISO #64)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
it was before we even got roles...

Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:38 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#236 (ISO #65)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
your vote on hater never bothered me much, the reason for the vote on you is explained - do you guys even read xD

Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:41 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#239 (ISO #66)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
wtf? wouldn't that mean I'll play like this regardless??? HATER doesn't know my meta, I played so much outside nD without playing here

Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:44 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#244 (ISO #67)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
Mystic wrote:
Shadi wrote:
your vote on hater never bothered me much, the reason for the vote on you is explained - do you guys even read xD

Ofcourse I want to look town LUL im not gonna just do shit without thinking if I'm actually coming across as town/mafia.

you dont wanna care about that when you've neglected so many other aspects of being town.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:55 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#246 (ISO #68)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
Mystic wrote:
Shadi wrote:
Mystic wrote:
Shadi wrote:
your vote on hater never bothered me much, the reason for the vote on you is explained - do you guys even read xD

Ofcourse I want to look town LUL im not gonna just do shit without thinking if I'm actually coming across as town/mafia.

you dont wanna care about that when you've neglected so many other aspects of being town.

uh clarify


Quote:
In addition to being playing this weirdly, he openly admits that (ISO #5 / #70 is because that's what his town self did in another game. I VERY much not like this, and the reason is, a townie should not be concerned about looking town. They should be getting out there, actively posting, actively being inquiring and try to stabilise the village and make sure there's as much information on the thread to go back to in future rounds. He's done none of this.


You're supposed to be extracting information, not focusing on upping your village cred.

Before that you hadn't tried that at all, only an RVS vote.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:03 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#247 (ISO #69)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
yet that was the first and only thing you did, was try to up your village cred

Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:04 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#249 (ISO #70)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
that's a bad mentality, we need to stop making people think like that.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:08 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#250 (ISO #71)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
+ getting killed if you've managed to give a lot of information and shown patterns is not as negative as you wanna think it is.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:10 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#253 (ISO #72)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
Mystic wrote:
Shadi wrote:
that's a bad mentality, we need to stop making people think like that.

no whats the fun in getting killed r1 lol

That's the issue, it's not MEANT to actually get you killed. That's what we need to work away. However, since inactivity seems to be a good idea here this is "town play", it's laughable.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:12 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#255 (ISO #73)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality
Mystic wrote:
my read on you, pretty tryhard trynna be the leader for village atm.

btw just to clear these things, 1) I'm not actually tryharding 2) I'm not trying to lead the village I am trying to start discussions and make people individually interacting between each other. I don't want people to sheep my votes or my opinions, I want them to shape their own views.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:34 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#258 (ISO #74)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
Ultor wrote:
Based on our in-game chat between me and Sheep, I got him to admit that he was a Mafia. Evidence can be provided.

[vote Sheep]

He has been stupidly dodgy as I told ish on teamspeak, what is the evidence?

Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:14 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#277 (ISO #75)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
Voro's poulo wrote:
It's totally random vote and posts.

No it wasn't, if someone useful flipped it'd help us a lot, also pls why did u say as Ish said I was the first one to mention it.

Also can we get that convo soon Ultor?

Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:21 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#278 (ISO #76)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
CrisP0 wrote:
dunno why but i feel like Konijn is a mafia guy. each game we played he got injuried at r0 and killed at r1.
but in this one he just injuried at the r0 that's why i think it could be a smart idea from the mafia team.
[Vote Konijn]

also I don't think Konijn is mafia.

Been talking to him about the game, talking about the HATER NK and he didn't seem to even know HATER got NKd when we talk. In addition, he's seemed relatively uninterested in the game and not bothered to actually read everything properly.

It makes me believe he ain't got much to hide, or that he feels like he can't really fight from his position. (Although that's very wrong)

Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:24 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#279 (ISO #77)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
or rather he talked to me about that, i haven't really approached anyone on steam and the reason is i'm not a fan of off-thread convos, i realise they're good but idk - i prefer the thread a lot more.

think i poked leo to fix his vote and that's about all ive ever approached anyone for this game.

Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:24 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#280 (ISO #78)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
oh and told hater to wake up and post, before he posted he completely forgot the game was on xD

Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:25 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#281 (ISO #79)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
Voro's poulo wrote:
Well, I don't know why are you upses with me leo :p i will talk lol. As ish said, ro1 didn't help us a lot. Although i have something on my mind about 3 of you.

@Sheep yes i saw your conversation with Ultor. It was weird!

@Leo You are voting "afk" guys. Maybe you do that because you wanna vote for an easy target so they will not understand your mafia role. You know that if an afk is mafia he will modkill.

@KO9 i have to admit that to be hospitalized again is unbelievable! The question is, who did it? Mafia or you?

I haven't decide yet. I'll post my vote later.


I vote for afk's because they don't do anything to help the town...i don't wanna put a vote accidently on a active villager...and i also do it to wakeup some guys/girls to participate in the game here. Lately it worked maybe a bit on you if you took a bit pressure and if i would mess with you you would take another vote from me on you ;)

But could it be that you are scared, that if you not say much to all you get seen as a mafia guy? busy busy busy...we all busy many times but post a little bit is not that hard.


I don't recommend being scared of voting for a villager, not this early into the game at least. It's a good way to get information, although this AFK situation is p. stupid now, so I agree it needs to be worked away v. soon.

Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:26 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#282 (ISO #80)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
Voro's poulo wrote:
I posted my opinion. I can't really say much about you or the others but doeda seems to be most suspicious than the others.

Whose side do you think Leo, Kontra and I are on? We posted quite a lot, must have some sort of hunch?

Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:27 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#295 (ISO #81)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
I'll Support you later shadi with posting things that you not play the game allone..im a bit busy right now.

support me later? wut?

i'm not alone, just a lot of people thinking i'm not on their side for some random reason.
Ish wrote:
Emziek wrote:
Jeez Shadi you're already 1/3rd of the thread, going for 50% of the posts? :mrgreen:

Anyway I'm [abstain] ing today as the R1 lynch wasn't all that interesting and I probably won't be able to participate in the thread until past midnight again.

@Ultor: Please post the logs between you and sheep. Can't really draw any conclusions from it until I have actually read it.


The village as a whole does not benefit from people abstaining and voting for no lynch, rather it leads to a lot less pressure from the active players being applied onto the lesser active/suspicious players. This is my opinion. I'd rather a sensible BW start on a player in order to force that player to defend himself, as well as to see who voted for that person and why, as it will be possible to work out alignments from the voting patterns.

^

@Ultor I find it weird that you didn't push further on the sheep case. In fact just coz he told you he was trolling you let go of the vote and go on someone else, when you still thought it was suspicious I was playing the way I play even after I gave a decent planned-out explanation as to why (my post about playstyle PRIOR to the role distribution)

In fact I find what he said very voteable, first of all he claims a) not to care, and that does mirror his gameplay b) he claimed to be mafia and then went lolol on the thread.

Either way he's not being useful or interested in the game currently, a lynch could change that.

[Vote Sheep]

Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:55 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#296 (ISO #82)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
+ check his iso out, no signs of town play.

isolation.php?tid=26221&pid=5358

Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:00 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#299 (ISO #83)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
poo isn't trolling or gamethrowing, just seems confused to me

Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:26 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#300 (ISO #84)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R1 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
mind sharing what made you change your mind? what happened in your convo?

Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:26 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#319 (ISO #85)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R2 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
im keeping my vote on sheep, if he flips village im ok with ultor lynch next round. (if my vote wins)

Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:15 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#321 (ISO #86)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R2 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
39 min remaining AYYY

Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:22 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#323 (ISO #87)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R2 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
oh wait i forgot it was 20 my time not 21 -_-

Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:28 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#326 (ISO #88)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R2 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
Well if we stay day for day at the same time, it ends in 35minutes and i would appreciate to have a constand time for the end to know when to switch maybe a vote fast or not.

no it ends 20 our time 21 six time (we're +2 he's +3, read topic title)

Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:29 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#333 (ISO #89)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R2 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
so if sheep is village we lynch ultor

Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:35 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#334 (ISO #90)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R2 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
actually maybe too if mafia, coz i think ultor might have bussed given he gave up on the sheep vote fast, but this is less likely than the other option.

Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:37 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#339 (ISO #91)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R2 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
coz ultor is dodgy, i'll elaborate on why in ~1-3 hours if im not dead

however, he'll have earned credit if sheep is mafia.

Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:41 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#345 (ISO #92)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R2 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
we need to think of a new way to deal with borderline afk

Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:58 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#349 (ISO #93)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R2 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
sigh didn't expect both of them to be villager, need to iso ultor soon and see which hints we can get, since sheep's iso wasn't that strong

Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:23 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#350 (ISO #94)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
was hoping the deputy would have peeked me by now, must look dodgy that i'm still alive at this point.

it sucks, coz either i die early and if i dont it'll look suspicious

will iso ultor after a league game or two and see what information we can dig from that.

Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:35 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#351 (ISO #95)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
i guess it's possible ive been peeked this round but not contacted yet though.

Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:40 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#356 (ISO #96)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
ISO of Ultor

ISO #2 / #140

His opinions on some people here

Quote:
K0ntra:
Apparently, you are using the same tactic as the previous game which seems useful to me. However, careful not to push it too far as it would put you on a very risky situation- as you discovered on the previous game. You voted against Leo first which resulted into a mini bandwagon and then changed directly against godlike. I do understand that you did this in order to protect yourself, however, if you were a mafia then this move would seem responsible as it would redirect attention from you. This tactic was used by HATER (who was the mafia) two games ago and it actually worked.


idk seems like gibberish meta talk.

Quote:
@SweedyGonzales
I don't think you should trust anyone at this stage. Joining the first bandwagon is a typical mafia behaviour, a behaviour you used in the previous game. You seem to be very suspicious to me atm.


I thought this was really off too

Sweedy's iso hasn't been very helpful either

#1 = in
#2 = follows an unexplained gut feeling (at this point I was quite susp. of kontra too)
#3 = removes votes from leo for "making him sweat"
#4 = explaining he's in a 12 player mindset, might be a way to defend his decision.
#6 = tries to get AFKers going, not bad
7# = joins a relatively easy wagon

Could be mafia.

With Ish he was just commenting on the vote

@Lawliet, no read

@GL
who cares about this guy.


ISO #3 / #156
just a "get active" vote on Wayward.

ISO #4 / #173 is just refining what he said in other posts or discussing mechanics of the game not players.

ISO #5 / #176, clarification question

ISO #6 / #218
Him wanting to hear more from people who voted on GL (useless)
He also wants to hear more from Lawliet, which is something we need to take into account.

ISO #7 / #221
Saying Kontra's actions are justified about voting on GL

ISO #8 / #225
more game mechanics, asking how we should approach r2

ISO #9 / #227
him for some reason questioning why i'd play like i said i would before I got my role (hehe xd?)

ISO #10 / #231
answer to what I answered to #9 and him saying he's waiting for analysis from Emziek, Wayward and Lawliet.

ISO #11 / #238
same as #9...

ISO #12 / #241
Questioning Lawliet for the third time

ISO #13 / #243

Explaining why Lawliet (fourth mention)

#ISO 14 / #257
shizzle on sheep, doesn't matter at this point. Unless people wanna do a three-way analysis, how people reacted to Ultor and Sheep convo?

#ISO 15 / #260
Waiting for host reply regarding #ISO 14

ISO #16 / #263
Answering Sheep's defence. Again, unless three-way analysis fuck it

ISO #17 / #290

Him going from Sheep to Ultor, I still find this change of focus very dodgy and it honestly surprised me that they both flipped village after this, but I guess I'm grasping at straws because we don't have much information to go by.

ISO #18 / #291

Claiming to still be in possession of screenshots

#ISO 19 / #293

Posting useless Sheep screenshots

#ISO 20 / #297

Explaining why he didn't wanna continue voting on sheep (don't agree with his reasoning, but in hindsight he was right)

Saying Poo plays like a typical mafia.


OK, from Ultor's ISO we should look into:
Lawliet (Seems to be most focused)
Sweedy (most dodgy imo)
and Pooo (although not much to go by)

maybe me? I'm not sure, I can't do self-analysis.

Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:05 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#357 (ISO #97)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
TapTap wrote:
Why dit i miss

Why? You mean what? A lot

TapTap wrote:
Can we make mafia escaper plan

What?

Messi wrote:
[Vote Sheep]

that person is dead.

Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:06 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#358 (ISO #98)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
mby tomorrow I'll ISO POOO & Lawliet and see what we can get.

Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:07 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#360 (ISO #99)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
Leo why don't you vote for your mafia reads? Kontra and I?

Also I don't really control the lynch, I started the sheep wagon based on what Ultor brought to us.

Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:46 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#364 (ISO #100)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
for a moment i actually had it confirmed that hitman did that shot, which is quite foolish i didn't think about that it could have been the vig shot.

options (given six said doctor saves are public)

A)
hitman: = 0 shots remaining
vig = 2 shots remaining

B)
vig = 1 shot remaining
hitman = 1 shot remaining


Lawliet also seems to have voted for Ultor before, I think we should look into Lawliet yet, seems like other people wanna know more about him as well from previous rounds including Ultor.

Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:02 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#366 (ISO #101)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
there is a lot of reasons to analyse lawliet, including the fact that ultor wanted to do that himself too check my iso post.

+ sweedy is dodgy, needs analysing too.

Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:12 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#371 (ISO #102)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
Distraction from what, myself? I've asked people why they might and might not vote on me?

Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:37 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#373 (ISO #103)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
why wouldnt a mafia counter-claim? they have counterfeiter and gf alive

Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:11 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#374 (ISO #104)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
unless at like 20:59 GMT +3 the real one reveals role + targets

Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:12 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#376 (ISO #105)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
i think vig shot is usually last in order, although im not sure what six has planned

btw we can't tell the difference with the shots, only the order they were killed in if SiX does it in a chronological order, for all we know vig already lost one shot and killed Ultor.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:22 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#384 (ISO #106)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
This AFK issue is too extreme.
I honestly feel almost clueless this game for a few reasons.

1) There are so many whose opinions that are missing, so many missing interactions where I could have gained a lot more.

2) There are like 2-3 players in this entire game who are onto the idea of applying pressure, every time someone gets pressured or they answer one question the votes get changed. Even though they slip they are let go, we get no roleclaims from lynches or actual info - half of the players have not been investigated.

3) People don't seem to care where the game is going. I shouldn't have signed up for this game. In hindsight maybe the cash idea wasn't the greatest, I think a lot of people just came here because cash was in the game they have no interest in the actual detective part of it, or the game itself.

I honestly cannot get any proper reads like this. When it's acceptable to sit idle for two rounds and not seem suspicious, and that it isn't punishable this is what happens. A lot of useless lynches and flips, insignificant reads.

It's not really fair, the town is harming itself and quite honestly it's tilting me. Btw, this is not an appeal to emotion message I've generally been frustrated with this in nD for a long time, I'd say this as mafia too. Suspicious behaviour is preferred and condoned, that's not how detective games are meant to work.

I'm not going to be childish and ask for a modkill but I've been tempted, 1) I'm bored of it and not really getting much out of it 2) I think the game could get a lot of info and spice by my dying given I have this many interactions.

Except for my strong disagreement with letting people not post for three rounds, Six's hosting has been flawless. On time, answering questions on the topic fast, giving tips to specific roles and answering his mechanics when needed & the roleset is beautiful. So kudos to SiX for some really good hosting, in fact he's one of my favourite hosts.

____
As for the game, I'm not sure I like the pooo wagon, but then again idk what else to go for.

I don't like Kontra's wagon on Wayward at all, and would prefer POOO over.

The only thing Wayward does that I don't like is jump on easy wagons, but with how the game is going I can't really say that's a bad thing.

My vote is loose and can be changed easily, for now [Vote Pooo]

Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:39 am Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#398 (ISO #107)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
30 min remaining, votes done within thsee 30 minutes better be very well explained. If more are to come.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:31 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#405 (ISO #108)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
Last round I got a doctor claim but not sure if it's legit, what do you guys think we can do with that info?

8 villagers remaining
5 mafia

For some reason pr are still alive except for the nurse despite the modkilled massacre.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:00 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#406 (ISO #109)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
9/13 normal villagers killed now as well

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:01 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#410 (ISO #110)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
Konijn wrote:
[vote Shadi]

Every person you've voted for or suspected of being mafia has flipped village. I realise you've not directly told anyone (at least not publicly) to vote for people, but those you've voted for have turned into bandwagons and resulted in many villager deaths. You've told me many times you can read people like a book on nD WW games yet you've not only not identified any mafia, you've misled the village several times.

Yea I've misled the village, but I have also explained why I've not been able to get any proper reads, nothing in this game has worked out the way it was supposed to.


Konijn wrote:
That, plus when I asked you on TeamSpeak if you were a Mafia you seemed to have a nervous laugh which to me indicated that you were, though I had no stronger evidence at the time to support it. You're my best (and only real) suspect right now.

This is stupid, I wasn't nervous I was just laughing coz it was a weird ass question and came out of nowhere lol.


Konijn wrote:
P.S. I find it suspicious that "strong/active" players have been NK but you yourself, the most active person in the game have not. If you were truly so vital to the village as you would lead us to believe, then surely you would be a prime target for mafia.

[/quote]
K0ntra is active so it's not entirely true.
HATER was inactive yet shot.

Why would the mafia kill me if I don't suspect any right targets? I keep getting the wrong ones.

Where did I say I was vital to the village? All I've said is that there's nothing scum-like in my posts. If you were under that impression, you've led yourself to that conclusion not me.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:42 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#412 (ISO #111)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
Aight, sounds good to me.

Do you guys think I should let my doctor claim contact crispo?
[Vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:46 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#413 (ISO #112)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
wops lol

[Vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]

i was about to post that i believe konijn is village despite his read on me, then that post came up.

If either I or Crisp die his story will be confirmed anyway coz I'll flip villager, if he's mafia he's obv lying and I'm village either way.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:48 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#414 (ISO #113)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
btw if anyone wishes to counter-claim do that asap not close to the round end

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:50 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#415 (ISO #114)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
kontra and sweedy are probably innocent, throughout the game they have been fine with lynching leo - anyone i'm missing?

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:51 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#417 (ISO #115)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
!!!*-Leo-*!!!: No Vote -> Voro's poulo -> POOOOO -> Pr0Gr4mm4

according to gerty, these ppl are a lot more trustable (obv poo is confirmed)

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:55 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#418 (ISO #116)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
+ idk if that's believable or not konijn but i'd have bussed a teammate or two at some random point of the game. not to the extent they'd get lynched necessarily but I'd have voted to distance myself relation-wise.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:56 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#420 (ISO #117)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
Laaraaah wrote:
[Vote Konijn]
u guys post a lotttt x)

vote leo, why wouldn't you? read crispo's post.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:04 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#423 (ISO #118)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
game over leo. for you at least.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:42 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#425 (ISO #119)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
messi mafia as well, leo prolly panick contacted him
Messi why are you voting me otherwise? Despite having a DEPUTY claim?

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:45 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#428 (ISO #120)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
shhhh leo, 6 feet underground is where you belong

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:49 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#432 (ISO #121)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
oh fuck... facepalm

well that should be evidence that im not mafia XD

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:56 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#434 (ISO #122)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
:( but I'd have had that mafia team for the entire game

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:59 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#438 (ISO #123)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
@leo

coz ur posts are AtE and extremely unlikely scenarios

now sweet dreams, you fought well.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:16 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#440 (ISO #124)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
[Vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:22 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#441 (ISO #125)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
kinda scared if he's actually gonna turn village :lol: but it's highly unlikely

i'll tell my claim to get in touch with crispo 2mo, there is some hope now.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:24 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#449 (ISO #126)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
only way leo's role is actually officer is if

a) crispo lied
b) cc happened to use power that very round

I think b) is more likely than a) but i think we can go on with the leo lynch

Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:02 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#451 (ISO #127)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
also can we get an officer counter-claim?

Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:08 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#452 (ISO #128)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
kontra
Counterfeiter: Capable of making the Deputy's results show the opposite of what they would otherwise show once during the game. Also affects the Godfather.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:09 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#453 (ISO #129)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
Quote:
And one last question to you shadi..i asked you about POO per steam messages what you think of his ingame acting and about your thoughts of the others...you allways gave me feedback but this time not, why???
You maybe thought i will find out that POOO is a villager and that i don't try with my bad english to convince others that he is one of the town???


i didn't see it, i've been binge watching daredevil all day

Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:10 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#481 (ISO #130)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
hmmm the unanimous vote worries me a bit, i was deliberately giving weird answers for someone else than leo to think it was some sort of mafia plot, also no counter claim yet..

let's agree now what we do in the events that leo is actually the officer, and in the events that he's mafia?

Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:26 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#486 (ISO #131)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
No one should vote for Crispo in my opinion, i think his peeking was right, as i told it now im just unlucky that the clever counterfeiter targetted me if i got peeked by Crispo...maybe they saw i was active too in the beginning of all.
And to not use this power role wold be dumb (counterfeiter)

i sorta feel like he's the deputy either way, but idk if i wanna play after gut or logic when you flip.

!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
Im a bit woundered why the mafia didn't tried to shot shadi or me or Kontra? we were the most active guys that could find out with our posts who might be villager or mafia guys.

the mafia are trolling me, it's that simple. I was hoping to die since n1, I guess they kept me alive because the game is inactive and I couldn't actually get any reads..

Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:42 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#487 (ISO #132)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
if leo does flip mafia i'm almost 100% confirmed btw.

Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:44 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#500 (ISO #133)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
wait since we know who the gf is, if leo is mafia I am 100% villager

Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:03 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#501 (ISO #134)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
or "99%"

well 4 hours and we'll know.

Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:03 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#505 (ISO #135)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
K0ntRa wrote:
what does the gf have to do with you being innocent?

because r0 counterfeiter can't use his power, the only way r0 peek is actually mafia is if he targets the godfather

the godfather is dead, it's therefore confirmed i'm not the godfather

if leo turns out to be mafia, crispos role is 99% true -- therefore his r0 peek confirms me as a villager.

Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:07 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#510 (ISO #136)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
also if leo is actually the officer then fu to the real one, also i even if he flips village i think crispo is innonent, if needed lynch me over him. I could be very, very wrong about that but unless that's all the mafia used him for the entire game it's likely that he's innocent in my eyes.

Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:16 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#512 (ISO #137)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
Voro's poulo wrote:
[Vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]

This post is posted by Shadi, request from Voro in above post


Abuuuuse :lol:

i'm gonna make you say I'm smelly hehehe

Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:18 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#515 (ISO #138)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
Oh and another note in case I die

If Crispo dies and leo is also mafia, it confirms the counterfeiter has used his ability and all peeks from now on are 100% true.

Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:37 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#516 (ISO #139)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
above only true if crispo is deputy ofc.

Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:38 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#519 (ISO #140)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
fuck i mean if he's not mafia*

Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:41 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#522 (ISO #141)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
if the following is true
crispo is deputy
leo is officer

the counterfeiter ability HAS been used and all peeks from now on are 100% true.

coz gf is dead.

Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:44 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#523 (ISO #142)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
pls konijn i made that role up, i know how it works

Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:45 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#525 (ISO #143)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
yea doubt mafia was that desp with 0-1 deaths on their team.

Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:51 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#528 (ISO #144)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
no it's more that i keep confusing myself about what's 100% confirmed or not so i've kept posting and rethinking, the whole officer and deputy thing both ebing dead and that means all peeks are confirmed didnt even think about that until a little bit before pointing it out.


and i'm saying it's unlikely for crispo to do this play, therefore i believe he's the dep.

and why would i sacrifice myself for him? if i've really successfully led the mafia to lynch this many villagers why not continue the same gig konijn? doesn't make sense that i'd keep him alive over me.

Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:56 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#529 (ISO #145)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
little bit before you pointing it out*

also gg either way leo, hope you're actually the mafia.

Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:57 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#531 (ISO #146)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
Emziek wrote:
Konijn wrote:
Shadi wrote:
if the following is true
crispo is deputy
leo is officer

the counterfeiter ability HAS been used and all peeks from now on are 100% true.

coz gf is dead.

wouldn't matter if both the deputy and officer are dead anyway and if leo flips officer but crisp0 doesn't die, there's 0 evidence that crisp0 is deputy and as I've said 3 times now it is HIGHLY probable he is mafia. CC using his target on leo the same round crisp0 targeted him is an extremely small chance, especially given that Crisp0 confirmed to me via PM that nobody else knew his role (i.e. nobody told him to peek leo to set it up) and that apparently the CC can only use his ability once.

Pretty sure the counterfeiter just affects everyone in the game and isn't a target action (@SiX please confirm). Which means, assuming ChrisPO is the real deputy, the Counterfeit was either used R1, R2 or hasn't been used yet.

yes affects everyone including the godfather for one round, every peeks get reversed for that one round.

Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:58 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#533 (ISO #147)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
hope six isn't busy right now, quite nervous lol.

Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:00 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#537 (ISO #148)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
20:01 - Shadi: PLS TELL ME URE NOT IN A GAME
20:02 - Six: I am :D
20:02 - Shadi: how far in?
20:02 - Six: minn 30

gg boys, little delay.

Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:03 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#564 (ISO #149)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
gg

Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:52 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#565 (ISO #150)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
that counterfeiter chance though, welp

#150posts

Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:53 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#571 (ISO #151)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
only mafia im surprised about is emziek, well played.

Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:06 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#578 (ISO #152)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
X: Ultor
X: Kontra
X: Emziek

edit: no order either

Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:44 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#581 (ISO #153)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
Play of the game
Emziek
As mafia

Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 pm Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
#591 (ISO #154)  Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]
bit sad I wasn't contacted r0 there was 1/23 chance I was GF :(

Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:22 am Profile Send private message
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.